Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 1
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve is sitting by his condo complex's pool reading a book and carefully sneaking looks at the nymphets frolicking and splashing in the water. He was being careful not to be caught. But he was. And, in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It wasn't more than 15 minutes after Steve got up to his apartment when the just under 5' mid-teen nymphet bounded into his apartment. Steve hadn't locked the downstairs door anticipating her 6 pm arrival.

"Hi!" she said.

He looked over at her surprised a little at how early Judy was. She had that broad smile on her face again and his heart melted. Doing that little dance kids do, she announced, "I have to pee."

Without taking a breath, she asked if he would mind if she used the shower to get all of the pool chlorine off of her.

When Steve told her, "Sure," she bounded to him, jumped up onto his chest ringing her arms around his neck, planting a quick kiss right on his lips. With a huge laugh she lowered her feet to the floor saying, "Great lips!" Then with the same excitement, Judy bounded into the bathroom, not closing the door behind her.

She was standing, facing away from Steve. Mesmerized, he watched as she slowly turned her smiling face toward him to confirm he was watching. Then, reaching up Judy stripped off her bikini top. Gracefully she bent over, pressing her magnificent petite butt right toward him.

Steve stifled a gasp while she slowly slid her Itsy Bitsy Bikini bottom down very slowly, past her knees letting it rest on the floor. Bent over like that, showing off everything that was nestled between her legs, Steve got an instant hard-on. Quickly he found the need to adjust himself lest his growing boner snap through the light material of the shorts he was wearing.

Precocious thing she was, Judy was prolonging her display, wiggling her butt in front of him. Slyly looking back from that bent over position she caught Steve doing that much needed adjustment.

The next series of events caught Steve completely off guard. With a quick twirl, she bounded back to him, nimble nude teen she was, exclaiming, "Here! Let me help you with that!"

Kneeling before him with a wonderful smile glowing upward, her right hand went up inside his left shorts' leg. Her small soft fingers quickly found their way to fondle his balls. Just as she rotated her hand so the satin skin of her palm cupped him, she exclaimed, "No underwear. Nice!"

By then her left hand was pressing on Steve's major woody through his shorts. Letting out a grunt from her soft fingers he just stood motionless. It only took two or three seconds for her strip him nude and then she was dragging him into the bathroom holding his super hard woody like it was a leash. Never letting go of Steve's special handle, she turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature and pulled Steve in with her.

With her free hand she pressed against his chest backing him to the wall. Kneeling down, Judy smiled up saying, "If you don't mind I'm going to thank you for dinner, before dinner!"

There's almost no way a guy could get his mouth in action to answer anything with a petite, young girl like Judy and such soft hands holding him like she was. She gave out another of her cute laughs saying, "I'll take that as a Yes."

Quickly she began moving her hand up and down that magnificent shaft. Her other hand not only cupped Steve's balls but began rolling them around in her fingers.

Guys get lost in pleasure real easy and that was where he was. As Steve let his head fall back against the tile wall, her tongue swirled around the head of his penis. Quickly her lips were around him, presenting the first BJ he'd had in many a month.

As Steve drew closer to shooting his wad, she increasing both the speed and depth of her mouth sliding up and down his shaft. The pressure she was exhorting on his balls increased too, to the extent he could feel her short and well trimmed fingernails, biting into him. Steve thought, "Nice pain. Real nice pain."

Just before he came, she must have sensed it and moved her mouth away giving him a few final strokes with her very soft hand. Promptly he shot all over her shoulders, pulsing time and again, until his orgasm subsided.

When she felt his return back to reality, she stood up, hugged him and gave him a gentle, very sensual French kiss. Her lips were open and there was fire in her tongue. After a moment she whispered, causing Steve's whole body to flinch saying, "Next time, I'll swallow!"

When the pair stopped kissing a minute or so later Judy suggested they both had better wash off and have dinner a little early because she was starved and had not had lunch that day.

Then, much to his surprise, she offered, "After dinner, If you're a good cook, you can fuck me for dessert and I'll stay overnight with you so we can reward each other, over and over again!"

Steve was.

Judy did.

And then they did it, again and again!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.