Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 1 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 1

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Steve is sitting by his condo complex's pool reading a book and carefully sneaking looks at the nymphets frolicking and splashing in the water. He was being careful not to be caught. But he was. And, in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Living in a Condo Complex can have its drawbacks. You know, everywhere there are the female vultures who descend on young bachelors and make their life a living hell. But living in one can also definitely have its perks.

Yeah, out of all the hell those vultures can bring, let's just say, there is one big perk in all the blackness of single bachelor living when running the female gauntlet. What could that be, you ask? Well let me tell you about a friend of mine, Steve.

His favorite perk to bachelor living in one special condo was the second floor unit he chose. He made sure it had a balcony ... and ... a clear view of the pool area.

The condo unit was part of a converted 50's apartment complex. You know the type, shaped in an open square, built around a great common area including picnic tables and grills for patio cooking. Adjacent to the that special area was nice sized pool. There was a diving board on one end and a wading pool for toddlers, off the shallow end.

The second floor units had a nice little balcony, not large enough for parties or a table, but large enough for a couple of chairs or even a chaise lounge. Steve did keep a small barbecue there and one folding chair if he wanted to read in privacy, in the sun.

The greatest feature of the complex's second floor apartments, aside from the balconies, was each apartment had a private entrance with a stairway leading down to the common area and access to the downstairs indoor hallway when more privacy was desired.

The downstairs hallway had its own entrance at the front of the condo, leading right out to the street and another to the secluded, private parking lot. The condo had the best of both worlds. Privacy for those times you wanted to be private and public when you wanted to see and of course, be seen.

Well, people of all ages were living in the condo and that meant children of all ages were there too. Steve would often watch the youngsters frolic in the pool and not quite ogle the pert, tight, young teen female bodies dashing and splashing to their hearts content.

He was always careful to not appear to be staring. Often when there was a scream or a splash, he'd take the briefest moment to scan the scenery and take in wonders of the youthful bodies in their tight, and very often revealing, swimwear. At least he thought no one would notice his sly glances.

One warm summer afternoon, he decided to rest in the sun and read a book he'd just purchased. So there he was, comfortable in one of the poolside lounge chairs. The kids as usual on warm sunny days were playing in the pool and once in a while he'd take a swift glance to savor all of the teen flesh that was there for the looking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.