Becoming Sammi
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sammi, an Embassy official, is forced by a brutal police chief in a foreign country to pay for the release from jail of her boyfriend with a blowjob. It's only the first step on a long journey into the dark side of sex for Sammi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Basri grabbed Sammi by the arm and led her into the fragrant, cool night. They went only few blocks and entered a building.

It seemed to be a kind of social club. There are about 10 or so men there. They turned, when the door opened, and first greeted Basri, who was a member and then stared at his guest.

Sammi was still a little wet, her clothes were not dry enough yet to hide anything, although you could no longer see her pussy hair, as you could previously.

Someone called out to Basri, "Who is your friend, your lovely white friend, who doesn't hide her charms,"

"Or her panties," another voice chimed in with a laugh.

Basri turned and growled at Sammi: "Introduce yourself, cunt."

All ears were attentive.

Sammi knew exactly what she needed to do: "My name is Sammi," she began simply, "I am a member of the British Embassy in your lovely country."

She hesitated only briefly, for she knew that not only was Basri in attendance on her but the crop was also.

"I am also his excellency, Basri's sex slave: I am his cock sucker, I do what he tells me to do."

She punctuated this statement, that had the men simply riveted on the spot, with a wet kiss to the palm of Basri's open hand.

"Now take off your clothes, pig," was his next command to her.

She hastily obeyed his words and removed the tight, wet stretch while nylon pants and the t shirt. She looked at him with an enquiring glance wondering about the panties.

Basri let the riding crop talk for him again, lashing her panty covered ass with it three times, as she hastened to remove her panties too.

He told her to put her heeled sandals back on. The effect was extremely erotic. She paraded for him and his friends on his demand, swinging her ass for him. Meanwhile, Basri took her panties himself and threw them to his friends, who scrambled to possess them.

Basri noted that whoever had the panties could demand of Sammi anything, when she needed to have them back.

"Now, my lovely, naked, dirty bitch come with me and keep your word. Basri led Sammi to the door marked for the men's bathroom.

She went ahead of him and the crop punctuated her every step, every lovely move, every wiggle of her reddened ass.

In the bathroom--the door was propped open and the men stood around the entrance to the room watching--Basri led Sammi to a corner in the white tiled room. He indicated for her to kneel by the toilet.

The next instruction was for the lovely english woman to lift up the seat and stick her head out over the toilet bowl.

Sammi did as she was told. He began to piss on her: the side of her face, her neck; then grabbing her by the hair he turned her face toward him and used her open mouth as the receptacle for his streaming piss.

"Ah, ah, ah!" she moaned as he continued to piss into her mouth.

She continued to make noises of animal lust and contentment. The guys in the doorway went wild, hooting and laughing, and making dirty comments. As she was sinking into this Sammi had an overwhelming feeling of being exactly where her long and torturous road of submission had led her.

She simply opened her mouth and did her job. When he was finished, he demanded that she clean him with her mouth.

She did. Basri then grabbed her by the hair and pushed his growing, rather large cock further into her mouth and into the entrance of her throat.

Sammi fought back the gag and struggled a little for air, only to have Basri shout at her: "Still!"

She stopped struggling. Basri let her up for air and took the cock out of her mouth. Now slapping her in the side of the face with his big prick.

She opened her mouth to capture it and began to beg him: "Please, please, please, sir! Give it to me, feed me."

Back in the cock went, all the way again into her throat. She tried to not struggle. Basri did the same thing to her four times before he exploded with cum all over her face, leaving her heaving for breath and wiping the cum off with her fingers and licking them off.

Basri stepped away from the kneeling, naked English slave and said to the men: "I'm going to get something to drink. She's yours now for an hour."

They advanced on Sammi with glee. It was an hour of blow jobs and fucking for Sammi. At the end of the hour she was once again treated to having someone piss in her mouth, this time to get her panties back. Basri allowed her only to wear the panties and sandals back to his uncle's home.

The night and its pleasures were both long for Sammi. Basri fucked her in every way possible.

Between the nipple clamps and the savage spanking, she was reduced to blubbering time and time again. But every time the lust that pervaded her sent her back to kissing and licking Basri's palm.

She had never felt so dominated before, not by the captain, not by Mpele. It was an invasion of her soul and psyche that she could not forget and which provided her with a huge amount of sexual pleasure. It might be a last such night, she knew, but one that she hardly wanted to end.

It was still dark, when he told her that she must now go.

"My Uncle will be coming soon and this night I don't wish to share you with my Uncle."

Strangely she accepted the logic of it, somehow not wanting to share the evening either.

As she was about to go out to her driver, she asked him, again with eyes averted. "May I kiss you as you go, excellency?"

"You've had piss and cum in your mouth, cunt; you may kiss my cock not my lips."

She knelt at the threshold of the house to do as he bid her. There, where the world and any passersby could watch, Sammi retrieved Basri's cock from his shorts and kissed the tip of it. She looked up at him with a hopeful look but he was severe:

"No, cock sucker," he growled at her, "Kiss it only. It's not yours to suck unless I tell you that it is."

"Yes, sir," she responded, and only kissed the tip of his prick.

Then with a sigh she went to her waiting car. Her thoughts were swirling. Never had she ever been so completely dominated. Never had she met a man who could so totally bend her will to his own. She marveled at it all: his attitude, his age, his insistence on having his own way, and her complete surrender to all of it.

She arrived at the car but the driver looked at her strangely.

The night was warm, and the driver, somewhat uncharacteristically said to her. "Here, madam, you won't need that cape this evening."

She said nothing in reply but surrendered the cape. Her will to assert herself in any way had not yet returned. She was aware of the sight she gave to the driver, absolutely on display now in her still not dry stretch pants and t shirt. It was like waving her nakedness in his face.

But she knew him only as a servant, a favorite one to be sure, but nevertheless a servant. She bent to get into the car and he assisted her with his hand just barely brushing against her ass cheeks as she got in.

Again, she said nothing. It was almost as if her being a pig meant that she should be a pig for everyone.

She smiled at the thought, not realizing that they were not traveling in the direction of the embassy. The car stopped and she looked up, asking what was wrong.

Without a word, the driver got out and opened her door. "Madam," he said. "I saw; I watched."

Her reply was simplistic: "You watched?" she said in a very small voice.

"Yes, now get out of the car, pig and let me see you."

To her amazement, she complied. Piling out from the car.

"Pull your pants down." Were his next words.

She hesitated, still not realizing that her hesitations always brought pain with them. He responded much as Basri had slapping her ass hard.

She quickly pulled her stretch pants down, exposing her panty covered pussy and ass to him.

"Now the panties, white whore," he said with the same amount of authority as previously.

She complied without a complaint, still lost wandering in the shadows of this delicious sense of being overwhelmed and managed by others.

His voice cut into her reverie quickly, however: "Walk with them about your ankles to the front," he ordered.

Sammi did so, even though the walking was very awkward. She stood at first in the light and then leaned against the hood in the light, when he told her, presenting her naked ass in the light to him.

He came to her standing behind her; her nerves were on edge with his presence behind her. They heard a noise to the side and both of them stopped and peered into the deep darkness of the plain. A man, rather young, stood barely in the shadows watching with a mixture of fascination and obvious fear.

The driver called out to him: "Look, brother, look at what I have here."

"I can see, brother," came the reply, "I can see what you have there."

Sammi was fascinated by their mention of her as though she were an animal that was dumb. It even served to increase her excitement.

"Come and see her; come and see this naked woman here," the driver continued.

"No, brother," came the answer, "I want no white woman trouble; I want no naked white woman trouble."

"But look here," said the driver with both satisfaction and authority, "At this white woman, with no panties on, this white woman whose shirt I can take from her easily."

(At this point the driver did as he said, depriving Sammi of any covering over her luscious tits.) In the glare of the lights her pointy nipples were standing out as though they had a life of their own.

"See, brother, how she does nothing but is mine to play with; come and play with us here. Touch her ass, touch her tits, touch her pussy; she is here to be used."

"Please, my brother," the young man continued, "Please give me no white woman with her panties around her ankles trouble; I want no such trouble."

But the driver was determined that Sammi suffer yet this humiliation.

"No trouble here, brother, just this white woman, almost naked white woman to do as we say. She will tell you so."

At that point he slapped Sammi's naked ass with tremendous force, causing her to cry out. The young man in the shadow flinched but took a hesitant step in their direction.

"See, brother," continued the driver, "I use her as I wish; I am like the male lion with this one."

Saying that he leaned down and bit her on the neck, as though her were mating with her and dominating her.

"See," he said now with a laugh, "She will tell you herself of what she wants from you; she will tell you herself of what she wants in this white whore's mouth of hers. Tell him."

This last was directed at Sammi and punctuated with the usual slap on the ass. Wet between her legs and trembling to her core with lust she hastened to reply.

"I want you here in front of me, my young master; I want you here naked so that I can have your large cock in my mouth."

"I want no trouble, white sister," said the young man.

"You get no trouble from me," she cooed at him now, "You get my wet mouth and you let me be your cock sucker."

The man stepped closer to her now and she began to remove his shirt. He was standing as though frozen as his shirt was set aside, and then she was unbuttoning his linen pants and they too were set aside. The underwear she removed with her teeth, licking down his stomach and over the head of a very nice sized cock in the process and then he was naked and beneath her on the hood of the car and she bent with her need and his need and captured his cock in her mouth. With a laugh the driver proceeded to pry apart her ass cheeks for his invading prick.

Her ass was already lubricated for his cock, when he sank it into her. She made grunting noises for him as he fucked her there.

The young man on the hood came quickly and with great volume. And, when the driver too had come, he presented his cock for her to clean.

Nothing was too much for her on this night of her subjugation. She cleaned him and held him, hoping for him to get hard for a blow job.

He pissed in her mouth instead. The young man thanked her and faded into the shadows of the night, fixing his clothing as he went. Then the driver was done, ordering her into the front seat of the car with her pants still down around her ankle so that he could play with her as he drove her back.

She, of course, did as she was told. She remained exposed in the front seat, as her driver took her back to the embassy compound, playing with her pussy all the while. Every now and then he would reach out and pinch Sammi's nipple. The pinches were always savage, and they always drove Sammi closer to an orgasm. Sammi exploded into an orgasm, as they cruised the last dark street before the embassy.

"Fix yourself, English pig," the driver said.

"Yes, sir," was Sammi's immediate reply.

The fury of it all made Sammi almost glad that she was leaving the country soon.

Her task the next day was to clean out her desk and get her things in final order for leaving the country. There was a part of her mind that realized that her transfer to her next posting, another African posting, was coming just in time for her.

She was in the midst of such house keeping duties, when her secretary buzzed her to tell her that someone was here to see her, about a local matter.

Sammi sighed. She was on duty but had hoped that no such problem would present themselves this day. She agreed with the secretary that the person should be sent in.

Sammi's jaw fell as the door opened and Basri entered the room.

She was too surprised at first to say anything at all. The secretary, a local young woman, closed the door politely to leave them alone to their business.

Basri was across the room in two strides. When he reached Sammi, still staring dumbly at him, he slapped her face, both one side and then the other.

"You don't greet me politely, you white English cunt?" he growled at her.

"I am sorry, excellency," Sammi stuttered but then Basri cut her off.

"Remember yourself or we'll take a little ride and you will spend the next week as a nameless cock sucker in the poorest part of this city."

Sammi knew that he meant exactly what he was saying.

Sammi slipped to her knees instinctively and kissed Basri's hand, uttering further apologies.

"Better," Basri smiled at her. "By the way," he continued, "My Uncle sends his greeting, and he tells me to say to you that he has kindly given you to me."

"Given?" Sammi said in wonder, looking up at Basri all the while.

He slapped her again. "Is that so difficult to understand?" Basri demanded.

"No, excellency," Sammi said quickly.

"He is busy with a French project just now; you were expendable to him, and you react so well to me." All this was said with a cruel smile on his face.

Just then there was a knock on the door and, as was her usual practice, the secretary entered. She just stood and stared at the scene in front of her: Sammi kneeling on the floor and Basri standing over her. Basri grinned at the secretary and held out his hand to Sammi. She took it with no complaining and, as Basri continued to stare at the secretary, Sammi kissed the back of Basri's hand.

Basri then spoke to the secretary in his native language. The young woman smiled and then gave a tiny silver laugh.

"I told her that you are my English slave," Basri said to the kneeling Sammi. "Now you tell her the same thing; tell her the truth of it, all of it."

Sammi nodded to Basri, and said to the gawking secretary:

"I am his English slave, his English cock sucker! He is my master."

The secretary giggled then, cast a sexy glance at Basri and came over to Sammi to hand her day report for that date.

Sammi thanked her, as she took the report from her.

"Kiss her hand," Basri said, slapping Sammi's face. "Be polite or I'll strip you naked here and spank your English ass."

Sammi quickly crawled to where the secretary was standing, giggling and gawking at the scene in front of her. Sammi retrieved the secretary's hand and kissed the back of her hand and then the palm of her hand also.

Basri turned to Sammi then, with a smile on his face he said to her:

"We're going out to lunch but you are over dressed. Give to her," (Here he indicated the secretary, ) "Your jacket."

Sammi took off the jacket and gave it to the secretary to take care of for her.

"Now take off your blouse," Basri demanded. "Show me what underwear you are wearing."

Sammi took the blouse off her gaze taking in both Basri and the secretary. She handed the blouse to the secretary also. She was wearing a camisole.

"Remove that," Basri demanded, "Give it to her."

Sammi did as she was told and gave the camisole to her secretary.

"No bra!" Basri ordered next.

Sammi gave over her bra to the grinning secretary, holding her growing pile of clothes.

The next item to get Basri's attention was Sammi's pantyhose. Those he made her put into her waist bin. After the pantyhose were disposed of, Basri turned to the secretary and said to her:

"The English slut's skirt is too long; bring a pair of scissors."

"Yes, excellency," the secretary said in a sexy voice.

When the scissors were brought, Basri told the secretary to kneel and take the bottom three inches off of Sammi's skirt, which was already above her knees.

With another giggle, the secretary knelt and cut off the portion of Sammi's skirt that Basri had indicated. The skirt now was spectacularly short.

"Much better," Basri said, "Now put the blouse back on, slut."

Sammi hastened to do as she was told, putting the blouse back on. It only partially hid her tits, and the swell of Sammi's nipples against the thin fabric was plain to see.

Basri turned to the secretary and asked: "What reward would you have for helping us out here?"

She laughed and said: "This one is a nice one but I would have her kiss my ass, if you would, excellency."

Basri laughed and ordered Sammi to crawl around to the back of her secretary and do it.

Sammi hastened to comply with the order. She crawled around to the back of the young woman, and gingerly pulled her secretary's skirt up, until the secretary's ass was clearly presented, framed in a pair of purple nylon panties.

Sammi leaned forward and kissed first the right ass cheek and then the left ass cheek. Then she planted three kisses beginning at the top of the young woman's ass crack and descending to the bottom of it.

Basri spoke to the secretary then: "When she gets back, this one will do for you whatever it is that you wish." Turning to Sammi then he asked her in a severe voice:

"Do you understand, English?"

"Yes, excellency," she said meekly, "I understand."

"Come then," Basri said, "Take me to lunch."

They went out side and Basri got them a taxi. He told Sammi to sit in the middle of the back seat, so that the driver could see what was happening in the back.

The first thing that Basri made Sammi do was to unbutton her blouse to the waist and pull its lapels aside. This brought her tits into plain view for the driver.

"She is tasty, brother," Basri said, "Is she not?"

"Yes, brother," the taxi driver said, "Your girl friend has lovely boobs."

Basri laughed: "Oh but, brother, she is not my girl friend."

Then turning to Sammi, he said to her:

"Tell this friend of mine who you are, English."

Sammi smiled at the taxi driver immediately, via the rear view mirror and said to him:

"I am his English cock sucker; he tells me what to do and I do it!

"Really so, brother?" the taxi driver said with great interest.

"Take your blouse off all together," Basri said then.

Sammi did as she was told.

"Do you like her, brother?" Basri asked.

"Oh, yes, brother," came the answer, "She is so fine."

"Let her get into the front seat with you then, "Basri continued. "Pull into a parking place and let her please you."

The taxi driver selected a near by parking lot and pulled into the lower part of it. Sammi climbed out of the back of the taxi, as Basri ordered, and got into the front seat. When she was there, Basri gave her a further order:

"Pull your skirt up to your waist, pig."

Sammi did s she was told, raising her skirt to her waist, to give the driver a view of her panties, and pussy.

"Very, very nice," the driver grinned, "Very pretty."

Without much more prompting, Sammi slid in the driver's direction and reached her hand to his zipper. She unzipped his pants and pulled his black, erect cock from in side.

"Loosk tasty to you, English whore?" Basri asked.

"Yes, excellency, it looks very tasty, very good; may I please take it in my mouth?" Sammi asked meekly.

"Of course, English," Basri said, as the driver grinned about all of this conversation, "It's what you do; suck my friend, English."

Sammi lowered her head and swirled her tongue around the head of the taxi driver's cock. She took the head in her mouth and began to suck on the under side of the head.

As she was beginning her task, the taxi driver reached out and grabbed Sammi's panty covered ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading them.

Sammi now had the entire prick in her mouth, and was sucking on it in earnest. She bobbed her head up and down on the cock. Periodically she would pull her head back so that she could once again suck on the cock head.

"Ohhhhhhhhh glory!" the taxi driver began to shout as he started to cum in Sammi's mouth. He held her head in place by the hair, while he was cumming.

Basri told Sammi to lick the driver's cock dry, which she proceeded to do. Giving it a final kiss and then tucking it back inside his pants.

Basri then gave the taxi driver a location where he wanted him to take them. They went along for just a little bit and ended next to a soccer field, where a group of young guys, Basri's age, were playing soccer.

"Wait for us here?" Basri said to the driver, who agreed, hoping for maybe another chance at Sammi's mouth.

The driver replied: "Brother, may I watch?"

Basri smiled and said: "Of course, brother, there will be fun yet before she needs to be back at the embassy."

The driver's grin told everything that needed to be known about his thanks.

The soccer game was going on, when Basri and Sammi stepped out of the taxi and walked to the sidelines. A number of the players obviously knew Basri, for they took the opportunity to wave at him from the middle of the playing field. Basri waved back at his friends on the field, it seemed that he had friends on both of the teams playing.

There were a few appreciative glances also at Sammi, though from out in the field it wasn't possible to notice the dark shadow of her nipples that were apparent through the fabric of her white blouse up close.

Basri turned to Sammi and said to her quietly:

"Take off your blouse now, English; give it to the taxi driver."

"Yes, excellency," she said meekly.

She unbuttoned the blouse, pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt and handed it to the waiting taxi driver.

The game stopped as soon as everyone on the playing field noticed that Sammi was now standing on the sidelines with her bare tits showing, and wearing only a short, short skirt and heels.

The soccer players stood and stared at Sammi's near nakedness. All interest in playing soccer had ceased. Once they had the players' attention, Basri said to Sammi:

"Take off your skirt now, English."

"Yes, Master," she said to him, happy, at this point, to comply with any wish that he expressed.

Some of the soccer players had come closer to the edge of the field where Basri and Sammi stood and heard the last interchange between them. They were whispering to one another about this beautiful white woman calling Basri 'Master'. Their whispering was confirmed then graphically, when Sammi did as she was told.

Her hand went to the side button on her skirt and unbutton the button and then unzipped the zipper. She let the skirt fall down, aiding it's fall over the swell of her ass and hips. Then the skirt fell down around her ankles. She stepped out of it, looking at Basri all the while and handed the skirt to the waiting, grinning taxi driver Now the players were all at the sideline; every single one of them was ogling Sammi, who stood by them now only dressed in panties.

Basri then spoke to the soccer players in his own native language, which Sammi didn't understand, having not been in the country long enough for that. When he was finished talking to them, all of the soccer players were smiling and chatting wildly with each other.

Basri turned to Sammi and said:

"I've told my friends that you want to play with them. Now introduce yourself to them properly and we will begin with some games."

Sammi turned to the assembled boys. Basri then instructed her to walk over to them. She did and now stood almost in the middle of them.

"My name is Sammi," she said to them, smiling at all the handsome black faces around her. "I am Mr. Basri's English cock sucker."

She said this simply but it had a huge effect on the crowd of young soccer players.

"Show them," Basri demanded, slapping Sammi on the ass, bringing a loud 'yipping' noise from her, and causing all the soccer players to laugh, "Take off your panties."

Sammi said a quick but sincere, 'yes, sir', and peeled her panties down past her thighs and ass and handed them to the waiting taxi driver.

Basri then spoke to the soccer players again, using his native language. There was clapping and cheering immediately.

Basri turned to Sammi and said: "I've told them that we will go into the trees just there and everyone will get a blow job from you. Let's go."

As soon as Basri said it, Sammi was completely surrounded by the surging soccer players. Before she could say anything or object, she was hoisted on shoulders and carried off to the trees.

Sammi squealed half in fright but also half in delight, as she was carried from the field area. The hands of those soccer players around her were roaming everywhere, as she was borne aloft and taken away.

Basri's designs for Sammi were always intended to underscore his hold over her, and her abject submission. Once they settled into such a relationship, Sammi simply gave in to the slut that he wanted her to be, and that she, incidentally wanted to be also. The events that aided in the working out of that relationship were always designed to have Sammi used sexually as Basri pleased. Often they were embarrassing for Sammi but she submitted.

Now, however, Sammi was simply having the time of her life. She was surrounded by all the colors of the soccer uniforms. She knelt in the midst of a positive swirl of color. In each and every case, one of brightly uniformed players would step up in front of Sammi, and Sammi's immediate world would be bright blue or brilliant red.

Sammi would react by tugging on the sides of the brightly colored soccer shorts and this would reveal to her every time the chocolate skin and bright white jock strap of one of the young players.

They were always sweaty, and smelled kind of 'meaty' and good to Sammi. She sniffed their aroma, and licked the outside of the jock strap. Then she pulled on the jock strap and had the length of a dark brown/black cock to satisfy her, for her mouth was constantly watering from the feast that the soccer players turned out to be.

She sucked young cocks constantly during that lunch time. She had cock heads in her mouth, and the entrance of her throat for most of the hour that she spent with the soccer team.

She was repeatedly pulling down soccer shorts, licking jockstraps, trapping young pricks with her mouth, feeling the hands of the soccer youth in her hair or at the back of her head, pulling her face into the funkiness of the sweaty crotches.

For the time that she spent there giving the soccer teams their mid way break blow jobs, Sammi was in love with the task. Her throat was sore; her jaws were sore by the time that she was finished with the last one. And, when she was finished with the last one finally, and the players were all standing around and watching, Sammi had Basri's cock sliding into her pussy and the taxi driver's cock at her face.

The event had changed from the sucking of the players with their participation to an event where the players watched Sammi get fucked. They shouted encouragement; they called her appropriate names. They enjoyed the spectacle.

Basri ordered Sammi to clean up his cock and the taxi driver's with her mouth, when they were done.

She was allowed to dress in her skirt and blouse to go back to the embassy.

As Sammi left Basri outside of the embassy, when the lunch time was done, he handed her a note for her secretary with the admonition to not forget to give it to her. Sammi took it with a quiet:

"Yes, excellency," and went into the building.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.