Becoming Sammi
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sammi, an Embassy official, is forced by a brutal police chief in a foreign country to pay for the release from jail of her boyfriend with a blowjob. It's only the first step on a long journey into the dark side of sex for Sammi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Her trip to the address which the captain had given her was made easier the next day by a trip that she had a few days off, prior to their leaving the country for good.

She was restless that night, waking up during the night and craving a cock to suck on then and there.

It was all that she could do to resist going out to find one, for she wanted to save all of her energy for her meeting the next morning. She lay for a time in a sweat thinking of, reveling in the new view of herself as a hungry; hot, submissive slut that had been brought out within these past few weeks.

She dressed carefully, if also alluringly, the next morning. She wore a pleated white skirt a few inches above the knees, a white blouse, another pair of thigh high stockings and heeled sandals over a light set of beige panties and bra.

The bra was soft and transparent, as were the panties, showing to great advantage the dark, abundant triangle of her pussy hair.

She got a ride to the address that the captain had given her, arriving precisely on time.

The captain greeted her at the door: "Ah, my lovely English slut is here right on time."

"Yes, excellency," was her hurried reply, as she took his hand and kissed the back of it and, turning it over, kissed and licked the palm also.

"Very nice, very appropriate," was the casual reply of the captain. "But let me introduce my nephew," were his next words.

Sammi was surprised to see a teenager, looking on and grinning at the way that she had greeted his uncle. She was immediately embarrassed but tried not to show it.

"Nice stuff," was his immediate, and rather impudent, reply.

Sammi simply tried to ignore him, aside from nodding in his direction, and instinctively not letting go of the captain's hand.

She hoped that the captain would take her somewhere soon and demand of her special acts of submission.

But he didn't seem inclined to do that immediately.

"Lovely, deliciously lovely, don't you think, Basri?" The captain directed the question at his nephew who leered and agreed immediately. "But your friends have arrived, Basri, haven't they."

"Yes, uncle," the boy replied, never even trying to take his searching eyes off of Sammi, and, she knew, stripping her with those same dark, impudent eyes. "But may I ask them in to meet your special guest, uncle?"

He asked with great deference in his voice for his uncle.

"Yes, of course, I believe that they might enjoy that," was his uncle's reply.

The boy Basri went and returned with two other teens of a similar age. He indicated Sammi to them, referring to her as his uncle's English slut.

This made Sammi blush to her toes but it also had a, by now, familiar effect on her producing a heated response from her, and causing the beginning of a wet feeling from between her thighs.

The captain then turned to Sammi and said to her, "Look, I have to go on an important errand for the palace. It will not take me very long. Stay here. Basri and his friends will look after your comfort in the mean time."

There was not even a possibility of refusal on her part. The tone of voice made that abundantly clear.

Sammi cast a covert glance at Basri who was now leering at her openly.

"But," she thought, "he is only a boy. I certainly can control him."

Deep within she recognized that she was not completely sure about what she was thinking at all.

The captain left. Sammi and the boys sat for a few moments of silence. She had decided to leave and just not bother with this situation any longer, when Basri left the room for a moment.

He came back soon carrying a short leather riding crop. Sammi began to get up to go but Basri took that very moment as the time to lay the edge of his crop on her lap detaining her.

Before she could react, he asked her, with a smile: "What will you do, if I ask you if you are wearing panties today and what kind they are?"

There was a truly wicked smile on his face, when he said this.

Sammi sought for all of the indignation that she could muster in her answer: "I would slap your face and leave, reporting you later to your uncle."

To her great surprise and consternation, Basri used the riding crop to slap her sharply on the outside of her left thigh.

His response immediately was to say to her "No," using the same tone of voice as his uncle's.

He continued, never moving the riding crop from her lap. "What will you do, if I ask if you are wearing panties today and what kind they are?"

Without looking him directly in the eye, Sammi replied, with much less indignation: "I would leave and tell your uncle."

Basri was swift with the riding crop. He hit the same spot again on the outside of her thigh with greater force, causing her to jump.

His hit was accompanied by his even more imperious "No."

He stared at her, holding her gaze and said, as his friends giggled in the background: "What will you do, if I ask if you are wearing panties today and what kind they are?"

She hesitated, hoping that her body would stop betraying her with its secret message of submission to this violent boy and his friends.

Then she said simply: "I would leave."

His shouted "NO!" was louder this time and his use of the riding crop against the same spot on her thigh was truly cruel.

She moved her hand in the direction of her thigh to rub the spot but was stopped by hi command: "Don't move!"

Basri stared at her intently and with both cruelty and authority and asked: "What will you do, if I ask you if you are wearing panties today and what kind they are?"

She gave in, already breathing heavily, and replying: "I would say that I am wearing panties today. They are beige bikinis and are transparent."

Basri smiled at his friends: "Better, much better, English cunt."

He raised the crop to her lip as he said this, prompting her to kiss the crop. She complied.

"Now," he continued: "stand and bend from the waist, show us those beige panties; we need to know if you are a liar."

She hesitated long enough for Basri to use the crop on his favorite spot again.

And then Sammi found herself quickly on her feet in front of the boys with her back to them bending as if to pick something from the floor. It caused her skirt to ride up over her ample hips and ass, and showed the boys, who were all the while muttering dirty comments about her, her panty covered ass.

She was rewarded for her display with a fierce slap from the riding crop on her barely covered ass. It straightened her up quickly.

She sat but Basri wasn't finished by a long shot: "Tell me, English, are you a cock sucker?"

Sammi shook her head "yes," which earned her another slap.

"Talk, slut!" was his command.

"Yes, sir, I am a cock sucker," was her quick reply this time.

"Remove your blouse and skirt and tell us about your life at the embassy."

Basri lifted the riding crop again just in case her response was not quick enough. But Sammi had learned by then.

She was up and stripped her blouse and skirt off immediately. She sat there in front of three boys, dressed only in her panties and bra, stockings and heels, and she talked about common place things.

She was so turned on by it that she was terribly wet.

In the midst of her talk, Basri simply said: "Bra," and she knew and complied by taking it off immediately, continuing her narrative, now almost totally naked at their demand.

"Stand up, walk," was Basri's next order and she did so immediately.

As she walked by him she was rewarded with a spank on her panty covered ass with the crop.

"Swing your ass, pig," he commanded and she began an exaggerated swing of her hips and ass for their entertainment.

She readily admitted to herself that she was really getting into this.

Basri called her to him, as she passed back and forth across the room for their enjoyment. "So you are a cocksucker; is that what you say?"

By now she had learned from the increasing pain that the riding crop had given her; by now she knew how to act and how to talk: "Yes, excellency, I am a cocksucker. I'm pleased to tell you that."

She even smiled as she said it and gave her almost naked ass a special swish to emphasize her words.

"Good," he continued, "then come here."

He had her lipstick in his hands and grabbing her by the hair forced her to her knees in front of him. He used the bright red lipstick to write the word "Cocksucker" across her chest just above her breasts.

"You don't mind, Ms. Cocksucker, do you?"

By way of answer she took his palm and licked the surface of it with her tongue, ending the action by taking two of his fingers into her mouth and sucking on them. The two friends continued to giggle.

Her reverie was broken by Basri's order for her to ask the friends if she could please suck their cocks.

Sammi hastened to comply before the riding crop was used again.

She knelt before them and asked very politely if she might be able to give them each a blow job.

The giggling boys were only too happy to comply and she found herself on her knees sucking one and jerking off the other, switching her mouth from cock to cock.

Basri began to beat her on the ass with the riding crop to time the suck jobs. Both boys came rather quickly, filling her mouth and covering her face and hair with their cum.

It was then that the captain arrived. "I see that Basri has been taking care of you," he said with a big smile.

"Ah, yes," he said with a smile, "he has been decorating you also. Do you like your decoration?"

"Yes, sir," she said with her head bowed.

To her great relief, indeed, she was truly torn here. The two other boys were but fat buffoons. Basri, however was different; he seemed to stir in her some base emotions that even with all that had been happening to her, she was unaware of.

To the intense dislike of Basri, the captain then took her with him to his room.

The captain went to the door of the next room and held it for Sammi. She bent in hesitation to gather her discarded clothes until his peremptory order of 'Leave them!' stopped her.

She went into the room where he still held the door, half expecting him to do something. He didn't disappoint her. His slap to her nearly naked ass brought an immediate yelp from her involuntarily.

"On your hands and knees, English whore." was his order, and she obeyed, knowing that her panty covered ass was now on display.

"So," he commenced with her, as he walked around the obviously submissive Sammi. "You were the entertainment."

"Excellency," she began in defense.

But he plunged on ignoring her. "I left you with my nephew and his young friends, dressed, sedate and willing to wait until I came back."

At this point she once again said: "Excellency..."

"I'm not finished," he growled fiercely.

She stopped.

"I come back and you are dressed only in panties, heels and stockings like some kind of downtown corner slut, and you're kneeling and sucking the pricks of one of Basri's friends and jerking the other off. Is that all correct?"

"Yes, Excellency," she whispered.

And she waited, and, when he didn't say anything, she said in her own defense: "But, Excellency, they ... uh ... forced me."

He acted quickly, pulling her up to her knees by her hair. He immediately slapped her face and then backhanded her left naked tit. It caused the nipple to become erect and Sammi blushed a deep red.

"Do not lie to me or I'll send you to make your way home now, dressed as you are with your tits, ass and cunt on display."

She lowered her head but had grown exceedingly red as he spoke, and the nipples on her bare tits hardened perceptibly.

He noticed. "But wait, wait, that thought turns you on or the sudden pain. Which is it, slut?"

Her still red face turned to him and she whispered: "Both, Excellency."

"Ah," he continued, "you like the idea of wandering these dark streets with your panties just barely hiding your pussy and ass and your tits free for all to see, as an offering to all. Is that it?"

And she admitted immediately to herself that such was indeed the case. The thought simply turned her on.

"Yes, Excellency," she continued with her hoarse, submissive whisper, "available for all, so many cocks, and especially in my mouth."

"What are you then?" he demanded.

She was quick to answer, and the answer filled her with a kind of lust that she had always associated with these words but only now started to live out. "A English, cocksucker."

"And in the other room?" he demanded further.

"Basri's English cocksucker, Excellency; he is so strong." She said this last wistfully.

"Of course he is, whore," was his immediate answer. "Tell me of the other room."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.