The Father of Humanity - Cover

The Father of Humanity

Copyright© 2009 by Sterling

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The world mourns a fertility crisis: No baby has been conceived in twelve years. Then one average teenage boy is discovered who can father children. From slow and romantic beginnings, his sex life gradually takes off to try to meet the world demand.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

Polygyny

One decision was whether to take measures to make sure Winnie didn't get pregnant, or to let nature take its course. The argument for the pill was that a pregnancy might upset an arrangement that was working. But the whole thing felt better to me if I thought I might be impregnating her, and that probably would translate into better embryo counts. So she stayed on her normal cycles. The scientists saw one advantage, since a naturally-conceived baby might be different in whatever mysterious way I was different. In six months Winnie did became pregnant. At first that was a cause for pure joy, and embryo counts went up a little.

Trouble began around the third month. She admitted what I sensed: that she wasn't as interested in sex as usual. The count went down when I was ejaculating up inside an ambivalent Winnie, and was even lower when I went back to masturbating. We all knew I would have to look within and try to find out what would make me happy. Finding another girl was an obvious solution. Being untrue to Winnie was upsetting, but letting the counts plummet was upsetting too. There was no guarantee that Winnie and I would regain our special chemistry after her baby was born. She reminded me that she wasn't passionately in love with me. As I had found out that Winnie was not the perfect angel my crush had idealized her to be, I wasn't totally in love with her either. As I thought about crushes and perfection, my romanticism began to falter. I figured out that I was ready to give up serial monogamy. Given my role in the world, multiple lovers were going to be OK. The prospect was actually exciting.

We all knew where to look first: The five other girls in high school I had found really sexy. My identity had been revealed as I had moved to the Residence at Sperm Central. The press descended on Secaucus. Everyone who knew me was interviewed by journalists, and many had their moment of international fame on the basis of some anecdote. When the five girls were approached with the opportunity to make a huge difference in the world, to be at the center of everything, they all consented. The pros told me that one seemed ambivalent at a gut level and was perhaps a bit unbalanced mentally, so we decided to leave her out. One was found to have chlamydia. That left me with Julie, Sally and Lisa. They knew from the start they should not expect my exclusive sexual attention, given how central my sexuality was to the world.

Sally was tall, slender, and very blonde. One reason I had liked her in high school was that while she was very attractive and could have had any boy she wanted, she was kind to everyone. I liked that she was a bit reserved. Julie was darker and just slightly on the plump side, but her face was just gorgeous. She had a great sense of humor, and clearly had a passion for life. Lisa had been an actual friend, and I knew she had wanted to be my girlfriend for years. I liked her a lot.

Sally was first to arrive. I think she would have gone right to bed if I wanted to, but she didn't lead me there the way Winnie had. And it felt right to talk with Sally a lot first, to snuggle, to make out slowly step by step. She had only had sex a couple times and had not found it a pleasant experience, as her lovers had been inexperienced and clumsy, and it wasn't entirely clear to her whether her second time was date rape or not. The steady boyfriend she had settled on had accepted a celibate lifestyle in return for the prestige of having her as his girlfriend. She had suffered little remorse dumping him to come be with me. But she found herself enjoying my attentions, the usual kissing, backrubs, breast sucking, and of course gentle play with the stuff between her legs. I missed Winnie, but it really was delicious and exciting to find myself one day on top of another gorgeous girl who I had dreamed about for years. I reflected on her lithe, naked body, her legs wide apart and my penis slowly and gently burying itself deeper and deeper within her. She did not come the first few times we had sex, and I only held back so long. Then she did start coming sometimes, and our reliable method for her to climax was to be on top, and for me to use my fingers to stimulate her. She liked orgasms, but they didn't possess her the way they do most women. But she came to adore me for my kindness and patience with her, and what made her ecstatic was to feel me achieve total sexual fulfillment inspired by her body. The grand and noble purpose of my ejaculations probably helped. I think I ended up ejaculating more semen into her than most girls because she so clearly wanted it, at every level.

Julie arrived next, and she was quite a different story. She had had a dozen lovers already and really missed sex when she couldn't have it. I waited a day after her arrival before asking her to go to bed, and I was teasing her a little since I knew she really wanted to right away. She had large, satisfying orgasms every time. We started in missionary position, and went through a wide variety of others, but what she ultimately loved most was doggie style. It resonated with her most primal instincts, to present her rear end to the male animal who would grasp her, penetrate her and fertilize her. I loved it too. My penis got farther up into her vagina that way than in other positions, and I felt more like an animal, a stud. I could feel her vagina contract rhythmically when she came, and she screamed out her pleasure. I once asked a technician whether the embryo counts were OK from the rear, and she assured me they were. I almost caught a sense that they were if anything higher that way, though she tried not to reveal anything.

Lisa arrived next. She had already been in love with me for years, and in this new role she positively worshipped me. She liked sex, and had orgasms regularly, but it seemed like she was so eager to please me she wasn't genuine somehow. And while I enjoyed her body and enjoyed sex with her, it didn't command my total enthusiasm the way it did with the others. In fact, when I reflected on it, I found I had invited Lisa up more because I felt like I ought to want her rather than actually wanting her. Winnie, Julie, and Sally were stiff competition, to be sure. I had developed a rapport with a few of the pros who served as my counselors, and I conferred with them. Following my inclinations, they told me that just below the surface Lisa deeply resented the fact that I had other lovers. She had to go. I had impregnated her in the few weeks she was with me, which in the current context of the world was a great gift. She would bear just the third baby conceived the old-fashioned way. I never again tried to talk myself into taking as a lover a woman I was not really attracted to, even if I felt I ought to be.

I felt a little residual guilt about Lisa. The pros succeeded in relieving this. They brought her back to visit me a year later with her infant in the company of a very attractive husband who adored her. The pros probably found a perfect match for her just to make me happier. In private she assured me that she did love him and looked forward to their life together, but felt a deep fulfillment in having been able to consummate the passion she had felt for me for years, and what's more to bear my child.

So with Julie and Sally in my life, all parts of me were aligned to enjoy ejaculating up inside each of them, over and over again, day after day. To everyone's relief, my embryo count was high, higher than it had been with Winnie alone. But there was information I did not want to know: how the embryo count fared depending on which vagina the semen was harvested from, and the pros were happy to oblige me in what to them was a trivial matter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.