The Devolution of Deanna - Cover

The Devolution of Deanna

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Deanna told the teacher about Kelsey cheating on the history test. Deanna never imagined she'd experience worse consequences for her action and Deanna never expected something wonderful to come out of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Deanna opened her eyes.

"How long have you been staring at me?" she asked Mitch's smiling face.

"Not long. How did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully!"

"You hungry?"

"For you? Always."

"I mean for breakfast."

"I hunger for this more!" She grabbed his dick.

They began with kisses before Mitch moved to kissing her tits and soon he was on top of her thrusting in her pussy. It was a great way to start breakfast.

At the table for breakfast, Deanna said, "Mitch?"

"Yes?"

"I'd like you to recommend Kelsey be put back on the cheerleader squad."

"Why?"

"Because she's my friend."

"Kelsey is your friend? Why did you tell me she was cheating?"

"I was stupid. You know how girls are."

"Cheating is serious."

"Please. It's important."

"Okay. For you? Anything!"

"Would you do one more thing?"

"What's that?"

"I want you to fuck my ass."

Mitch was surprised to say the least. He looked at his young lover. She was only fifteen. She didn't have that much of an ass.

"It would hurt you," he said.

"Not if you are gentle like you always are with me."

"You love what we're doing. We don't need to do that."

"You just said you'd do anything for me."

"Yes but I don't understand why."

"I need it. I need to give myself completely to you."

"You have."

"I want to do this. I'm sure you've been curious about it. Every man is."

"Curious? Sure but..."

Deanna interrupted. "Will you let me give it to you? It's important to me."

"Alright."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Deanna was happy. The last vestige of Saturday night would be replaced by Mitch. He would fuck her ass.

After breakfast, they went upstairs. Mitch felt uneasy. He wasn't sure Deanna knew what she was asking.

Deanna lay on her back with a pillow under her head. She pulled her knees back toward her head. Mitch scooted up on his knees.

"If at any time you want to stop, just say so. I won't mind."

Mitch couldn't understand why she'd want to experience pain. He hoped the pain would be minimal.

He placed his cock at her hole. Deanna looked down eager for him to push in. She wasn't sure there would be pain and if there was it wouldn't feel as bad coming from a loving man who cared so much for her.

He looked at her and almost asked if she was sure again but decided not to. Deanna had already expressed how sure she was. He pushed forward.

Deanna felt the pressure on her hole. She felt some trepidation but she was determined to not cry out. She wanted Mitch to fuck her ass. She wanted to feel him thrusting inside it until she felt his hot jism shooting deep.

She bit her lip as her hole stretched wider and wider. She saw that most of his dick head was in. Only the fattest part was left.

"Ahhh!" She couldn't help but release.

He started to back his dick away.

"No! Don't stop. Just a little more."

Mitch didn't understand but he did as she requested. He pushed forward again.

Once more she felt her hole spreading open.

"Keep going," she gasped in discomfort.

He hated hurting her but he continued. Suddenly, his cock popped into her and slid into the tunnel.

"Ohhhh!" he instantly groaned. It was so incredibly tight.

Deanna was happy. He did it. She now had a new memory of a dick in her ass.

She focused on the feeling because it was very different. The big dick was uncomfortable yet at the same time there was a contented feeling. She couldn't explain it.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Oh, yes! Go ahead. Fuck my ass!"

She said it so bluntly that it surprised him. He began to stroke. He groaned frequently. The tightness was so good.

Deanna watched his shaft appear and disappear. This was so right. This was who should fuck her ass. She liked hearing his groans. She could tell he liked fucking her ass.

"That feels good," she said because it did. It really did.

"It feels amazing!" he gasped.

She smiled happily then teased, "So you like fucking my ass?"

"Oh, god, yes!" he groaned. "Fuck, it's so good!"

"Ooooh!" she said startled by a really good sensation. "Oh, yes!"

Mitch was amazed and excited. She was getting turned on too.

Deanna was stunned. She didn't expect it to start feeling good. With the way she was feeling, she might even orgasm.

"Ohh!" she moaned. Her neck arched back but then she quickly brought her eyes back to the thrusting cock in her ass. It was so good!

"Yes, Deanna! Yes! I'm gonna cum!"

He couldn't hold back. It was too stimulating.

She wanted to cum too. She closed her eyes to block out everything but the feeling of his cock in her ass and his sounds of pleasure. She felt that special energy that always started between her legs growing.

"Oh ... god!" he said slowly. He buried his cock deep.

Her ass felt so full. She felt his cock throb. Her orgasmic energy released a split moment before she felt his hot jism coating her hole.

She came! This was a much better experience than she ever could imagine.

He pulled out and she let her legs down. She pulled him to her and kissed him wildly. They cuddled in post-coital bliss.


"I guess I need to take you back," he said sadly. It was nearly noon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.