The Devolution of Deanna
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Deanna told the teacher about Kelsey cheating on the history test. Deanna never imagined she'd experience worse consequences for her action and Deanna never expected something wonderful to come out of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kelsey sat in her car watching Deanna nervously stand around. She noticed that Deanna tensed every time a guy looked at her as he entered the 7-Eleven. Deanna had done so much more, so why was she uneasy about some guy doing the natural thing and staring at her? Kelsey couldn't understand the girl.

Deanna observed every car that drove into the parking lot. She didn't want to go with Mr. Martin but it was better than standing here half-naked being ogled by every guy who walked by, so in that sense she couldn't wait for Mr. Martin to show up so she could get out of here.

A car drove in and a man waved in her direction. It was him!

Kelsey noticed Deanna became more alert. She visually followed Deanna walking to her left where a car just parked. It was Mr. Martin. Deanna got in the car immediately and the car left right away.

Kelsey started her car up. She was almost giddy with excitement. She would be reinstated to the cheer squad soon.


"How are you?" Mr. Martin asked, making small talk.

"Okay." She stared out the windshield without looking at him.

As he got on the freeway, he glanced at her. He scanned her legs. He wondered what her tits would look like without the top. She was so pretty.

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks."

He could tell something was up with her. "Are you having second thoughts?"

"About what?"

"Me and you."

"Oh," she said understanding. "No. I want to do it." She smiled at him. She didn't want to do it but she had to. The memory of last Saturday night was too strong in her head. Mr. Martin was only one guy so she couldn't constantly be fucked but she didn't want to feel a penis in her pussy again. She wasn't sure if she ever wanted to have a penis inside her again.

"Good," he said, visibly relieved.

He glanced at her again and his cock hardened more than it already was until he had a full erection.

Mr. Martin exited the freeway. Deanna looked around. She wasn't familiar with this area of town. In five minutes, he pulled into his complex and parked.


"Welcome," he said, unlocking the front door and stepping aside.

She entered the two story townhouse. He bolted the front door as if locking up for the night.

"This is my place," he said with an anxious smile.

"I like it," she said.

"Come on in." Deanna hadn't progress past the entryway. "I'll show you the place."

The front area was the living room. Behind it was a small kitchen and dining area. He led her upstairs. There were two bedrooms, a guest room and a master.

"This is my room." He eyed her.

Deanna looked at the bed fretfully. This was where she would have sex with him.

"Can I get you anything?"

She shook her head then said, "No."

"Thirsty? Are you hungry?"

"No."

"Have you done this before?" he asked. She seemed so nervous.

"No," Deanna said softly. She answered as Kelsey told her to answer.

A virgin! He kind of thought she might be but so few girls were still virgins that it wouldn't surprise him if she wasn't.

Since she didn't want anything he offered and he definitely wanted something she had, there was no reason to not go straight to it. He stepped forward, took her in his arms, and kissed her. It felt so good that he didn't even notice that she barely responded.

He backed away. She was delicious.

"Let me put my stuff down, Mr. Martin," she said.

"Call me Mitch." There was no reason to be so formal especially considering what they were about to do.

Deanna placed the purse on his dresser, positioned the camera lens toward the bed, reached into her purse, and surreptitiously started the camera. Like many girls, she fantasized about being an actress but this was not a role she wanted to play.

She took a deep breath to get her nerve up then turned back toward him. As she walked forward, she took her top off.

Mitch instantly smiled at the sight of her tits. They were so wonderfully youthful. They were pert and firm. He leaned down and sucked on them.

Deanna gasped. It wasn't unpleasant but she didn't want to feel a man sucking on her tits.

He stepped away and began to take off his shirt. She took off her skirt and slid naked onto the bed. She opened her legs. He turned to admire her naked body as he removed the rest of his clothes.

There it was! Deanna gazed at his hard penis. He was about to put it inside her. It looked so big. She hoped it wouldn't hurt.

He climbed onto the bed and crawled over her. She seemed so small underneath him. He felt like he'd crush her.

"Why don't you be on top?" he said.

"Okay," she said. The only other time she was on top a second boy put his penis in her ass. Fortunately there was only Mitch. It was weird to think of him by his first name.

He moved to his back and Deanna straddled him sitting on his stomach.

"Scoot back," he said

She did so. He grabbed his cock and when he felt her body touch the head he positioned it so that it was nestled between her pussy lips.

"Just push back slowly," he said. "It might hurt a little if you still have your hymen but after that it will only feel good."

"Okay," she said. It hurt like hell when her hymen was ripped away last Saturday night.

She pushed back and immediately could feel his penis start to slip inside her. He groaned. She felt her pussy walls spreading wide. It was becoming uncomfortable but nothing compared to her first time.

"Oh, Deanna!" he praised. Her tight pussy felt so excellent.

Mitch sounded different to her than the praises of the other boys. There was something more in his voice but she didn't know what.

She kept pushing back until she could go no further. His penis felt deep inside her and it filled her fully. Her stretched pussy ached so she didn't like that but compared to last week, this was a piece of cake. She could do this.

"You feel so wonderful," he said.

He lifted his head and sucked on her tits. She could feel his penis constantly throbbing. She couldn't wait until it was out of her and the full feeling was gone.

After a couple of minutes, he lay back down and gently pulled her down so she was lying on top of him. He began to slowly thrust. Once more she was being fucked.

"Oh, Deanna," he groaned. "You're so beautiful, so sexy."

"Mmmm," she purposefully said. Kelsey had coached her yesterday.

His penis filled her solidly so she could completely feel every stroke, but it wasn't the horrid pain like it was last time. He treated her gently in contrast to the boys Saturday night.

Mitch unhurriedly thrust into Deanna despite knowing that since she was spending the night he would be doing this more than once. He savored being inside her teenage body.

She heard him groan a whole lot. She guessed he was enjoying fucking her very much. He talked a lot too about how good she was and how great he felt. His voice would be clear on the video if for some reason the pictures were not clear. Kelsey would have what she wanted. She would have a video of Mr. Martin fucking her.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned and began to thrust at a moderate speed.

He pushed her up so she had to put her hands down. His penis was going even deeper into her and the speed of his thrusts increased. She looked down at his face and he smiled at her. There was a sparkle in his eyes. This was so different than Saturday. She knew she made the boys happy but Mr. Martin, Mitch, looked intensely happy. It was at a whole new level of happiness.

"You're so wonderful," he said and caressed her cheek.

He was so tender and nice with her. He really liked her and not just for what was between her legs. It sure felt that way to her. She hoped it was true.

"Oh, Deanna! I'm gonna cum!"

Deanna said Kelsey's coached words, "Yes, yes! Cum in me!"

He was pounding up into her and it hurt a little now. He gripped her waist so she wouldn't move.

"Deanna! De ... anna!"

She felt his penis swell and then pulse.

"Yessss!" he said gasping while unloading his cum into the pretty teen girl.

He pulled her back down and kissed her passionately and eagerly.

"That was incredible!" he said. It was an amazing experience. He would never forget it.

His penis slipped out and he stopped kissing her. She slowly got off him. She sat up, faced the hidden camera, and opened her legs. She pretended to inspect her pussy but it was only so the camera could see his jism. She squeezed her pussy muscles like Kelsey said to do and successfully brought more jism to the entrance.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.