The Devolution of Deanna - Cover

The Devolution of Deanna

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Deanna told the teacher about Kelsey cheating on the history test. Deanna never imagined she'd experience worse consequences for her action and Deanna never expected something wonderful to come out of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"That's all I want you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Kelsey," Deanna said.

It was Monday and right before history class.

The girls entered and sat at their neighboring desks. Kelsey noted that Deanna immediately caught Mr. Martin's eye.

The bell rang indicating class was over.

Kelsey said, "Just do it as you leave. Tell him what a good teacher he is."

Deanna swallowed and stood up. She walked forward with Kelsey a few steps behind. Deanna waited for the rest of the students to leave.

"Mr. Martin?" she nervously said.

"Yes, Deanna?"

His eyes immediately went to her breasts before looking at her face. It always made Deanna uncomfortable but Kelsey was counting on him to do that.

Deanna took his hand in hers. "I just want you to know that you're a good teacher."

"Uh ... thank you, Deanna."

"You're welcome." She smiled then released his hand.

Outside Kelsey complimented Deanna. "Good job. That was perfect."


"Nicole helped me edit your movie yesterday," said Kelsey in Deanna's bedroom. "Ashlee is letting me borrow her laptop. You're going to watch this after school every day."

Deanna didn't want to see her weekend experience again but she sat quietly on her bed like the good girl she was.

Kelsey started up the video.

It was only ten minutes long but it sufficiently showed her striptease, cock sucking, loss of virginity, getting fucked on the air mattress, getting ass fucked on the mattress, and finally getting triple fucked or what Kelsey called air tight. Her body ached from the memory.

"Okay," Kelsey said when the video was done. "Let's take some more pictures of panties in your pussy and now that you're no longer a virgin you can put that dildo from that boy's sister in your pussy. There's money to be made!"


Deanna waited for the other students to leave again on Tuesday. Kelsey stood just inside the door pretending not to watch.

"Mr. Martin?" Deanna said.

He looked up from his desk.

She put his hand on his cheek. "I just want to thank you for all the hard work you do teaching us."

Kelsey peripherally observed. Deanna did as she told her to do.

"Uh ... sure, Deanna. You're welcome."

Deanna ignored him staring at her boobs. She held her hand on his cheek for a few seconds before taking it off.

"See you tomorrow," she said.

"Okay."


It was Wednesday. So far so good. The first two days were perfect for Kelsey. Each day Deanna was to do a little more.

Mr. Martin erased the blackboard and had his back to the students as they left.

"Mr. Martin?"

He turned. Deanna had stayed late again.

"Is there a problem, Deanna?" he asked. She appeared anxious.

Deanna walked into his arms and hugged him. He wasn't sure what to do so he dropped the eraser and held her in his arms. He could feel her young tits on her teenage body pressed against him.

"You're my favorite teacher," she said.

"Are you okay?"

"I am now."

She put her hands down and grabbed his butt.

He jumped.

"Deanna?"

"Just hold me. I need to be held."

"Sure." Something was wrong in her life. He would just hold her.

He could feel her braless tits against him. She was a sexy young girl. She wouldn't be the first female student he got a hard-on over but he always felt guilty about it.

"Thank you," she said, pulling away.

"Sure. Anytime you need to talk or just need a hug, I'm here for you."

"You're the best, Mr. Martin."

Deanna trembled after she exited the classroom.

"Well done," praised Kelsey.


The bell rang indicating class was over. Deanna sighed. She wished the class would go on forever. She waited for the other students to leave. As typical Kelsey was the last to leave.

Deanna stood. She noticed Mr. Martin stared at her the instant class ended.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.