The Devolution of Deanna - Cover

The Devolution of Deanna

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Deanna told the teacher about Kelsey cheating on the history test. Deanna never imagined she'd experience worse consequences for her action and Deanna never expected something wonderful to come out of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Never had a shower felt so good. Deanna cleaned her entire body thoroughly and not because Kelsey told her to do it but because she wanted to feel clean. She felt so dirty after sucking four dicks.

She wanted to mentally shut out the feel of each penis in her mouth and the taste of each boy's jism. She especially wanted to eliminate the feel of a penis down her throat. It was like she could still feel it in her.

She washed harder.

"What's taking you so long?" Kelsey yelled.

Kelsey's voice startled Deanna. She almost dropped the soap.

"You're clean. Dry off."

Deanna shut off the water and stepped out. The towel was so plush and the bathroom was beautiful. It was the bathroom attached to a guest room in the house. She first thought it was the master bedroom but Ashlee laughed when she asked if it was.

Kelsey reentered and said impatiently. "You ready?"

"I guess," Deanna said. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to be ready for.

She followed Kelsey back into the bedroom.

"Lie on the bed," said Kelsey. "Put a pillow behind your head and open your legs."

Deanna obediently did so. If Kelsey wanted to take more pictures it would be better than having to suck more dicks.

"I'll be right back," Kelsey said.

"What is she doing?" Deanna asked.

"Nothing," answered Ashlee with a sly smile. "Kelsey isn't going to do anything."

"I'm going to do something?" Deanna said anxiously.

"Almost."

"Then what?"

"Something's going to be done to you."

Before Deanna could ask anything more, Kelsey returned with a large boy.

"There she is," Kelsey said.

"She's the bitch who got you kicked out of cheerleading?" asked Bull.

"Yeah."

"And she's a virgin?"

"Yes. Go ahead and look."

The boy got on the bed and between her legs. Deanna felt his big rough hands open her pussy lips.

"Damn!" said Bull. "I haven't seen one of these in long time. I owe you, Kelsey."

"You don't owe me anything. Watching you fuck her is payback enough." She didn't mention how she also wanted to hear Deanna scream when Bull ripped through her hymen.

"Whatever." He looked up at the girl's face. "Hi, I'm Bull."

"Deanna," she replied.

"You got a nice pussy."

"Uh ... thanks." She wasn't sure how to respond.

Bull got off the bed and started to strip.

Deanna breathed faster and harder. It didn't get past her what he said. He was going to have sex with her or as Kelsey said it, "fuck her" and Kelsey arranged for him to do it.

"I'm gonna go," said Nicole.

"Me too," said Ashlee.

"Don't you want to see?" asked Kelsey.

Her friend shook their heads. It would be too disturbing. They didn't like Deanna but no girl deserved to have her first time with Bull.

"Fine." Kelsey didn't care. She'd stay and watch Deanna's cherry ripped away whether her friends did or not.

Deanna always imagined some kind of prince whisking her away to some magical romantic place. She would be so in love. She and her prince would kiss on their rose-scented bed and sex would just happen. It would be so wonderful. She would be content and happy. That was all about to be gone. She was about to be fucked, she allowed herself to mentally use the bad word, by some boy she didn't even know at a party she didn't want to be at after sucking four dicks she didn't want to see let alone have in her mouth.

She turned her head toward Bull and her eyes grew big. She was frightened by his penis. It was much bigger and fatter than the boys she sucked tonight.

He climbed onto the bed and before she had the wits to try to flee in self-preservation, he was on top of her. His chest pressed down on top of her breasts and she could feel the shaft of his big penis against her pussy. It was too late she was trapped.

Deanna gasped when the head slid into her pussy lips. This was it! She was about to be fucked.

Kelsey watched happily.

Deanna felt his penis pushing at her opening. It was starting to hurt. He grunted on top of her and his penis pushed harder.

"Noooooo!" she responded to the pain. Deanna screamed loudly as she felt the skin on her pussy's opening ripped away from her pussy's walls by his massive penis.

"Fuuuuck!" he groaned.

It hurt so unbelievably bad as his penis opened her pussy wider and wider as it went deeper and deeper inside her. She continually cried out while tears streamed down her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.