The Devolution of Deanna - Cover

The Devolution of Deanna

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Deanna told the teacher about Kelsey cheating on the history test. Deanna never imagined she'd experience worse consequences for her action and Deanna never expected something wonderful to come out of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kelsey stood outside the girls' bathroom. She smiled when she spotted Deanna walking with her head down. The girl looked so glum and miserable. She deserved to feel that way.

"Deanna!" Kelsey said cheerfully.

"Hi," Deanna replied morosely. She followed Kelsey into the bathroom.

Kelsey asked, "Do you have your Tuesday clothes on underneath?"

Deanna nodded.

"And no panties or bra?" She wanted to make sure Deanna didn't go buy new underwear.

"Yes." Deanna found a pair of her panties in the laundry but she knew Kelsey wouldn't let her wear them.

"Take off your old clothes." Kelsey pointed at a stall.

Deanna went in and took off her jeans and top. She couldn't believe she was going to be at school in a skirt that showed most of her legs and a tight top. Her stomach churned. This was going to be an awful and embarrassing day.

Deanna came out.

Kelsey took her regular clothes and put them in the extra bag she brought. "You'll get your clothes back right here when school is over."

"Okay." Deanna couldn't wait until then.

Kelsey looked her over. "We forgot to get you new shoes. Those tennis shoes don't match your new style. We'll make some money selling your panties during lunch so we can buy you some."

"Okay," Deanna said. Her fear increased.

"See you at gym, history, and lunch," Kelsey said cheerily.

Deanna stood motionless.

Kelsey smirked. She took Deanna's hand. "Come on."

Kelsey pulled her out of the bathroom.

"Where's your first class?" Kelsey asked. " I'll walk with you to your class."

"110," she said nervously and anxiously.

As the two girls walked, boys, and girls too, glanced at Deanna and then did a double take. Some boys blatantly stared at Deanna and especially at her chest with her nipples poking out against the tight material. Kelsey kept the trip at a slow stroll.

Deanna hated all the attention. This was as bad as she feared.

Kelsey loved all the stares Deanna received and the bitch looked as uncomfortable as she thought she would.


Deanna took her seat in the classroom. She stared down at her textbook and school papers refusing to get eye contact with any of the students looking at her.

"Hi, Deanna," a boy said.

"Hi," she replied not looking up.

"New clothes?"

"Yes."

"I like them."

She wished she could disappear.

Deanna never expected to be grateful to change into her gym clothes. She was more covered in her gym clothes than her street clothes now.


During the ten minute breaks between classes, Kelsey talked to nerd boys and asked them to meet her by the girls' bathroom during lunch.

"Have you seen Deanna today?" she asked.

"Yes," the boy responded.

"Isn't she pretty?"

"Yes."

"She has a special deal for boys like you. You can buy something from her."

"Buy?"

"It's something personal. Trust me. You'll like it a whole lot. It shows the new Deanna."

Kelsey knew the nerd boys liked Deanna. She was one of them. They would be too curious not to show up.


"Are you having a good day at school?" Kelsey asked in history class.

"It's okay."

"Okay? Don't you like all the attention? The whole school is talking about you."

Deanna didn't want to hear that.

"Deanna?" Mr. Martin, the teacher said.

She looked up. He was near.

"You're ... uh ... dressed differently today."

"Yes, sir."

Kelsey grinned to herself. Mr. Martin couldn't keep his eyes off Deanna's chest. He was just like every boy on campus. Show off some skin and female form and the boys couldn't help but stare.

When Mr. Martin returned to his desk, Kelsey whispered. "He likes you. He was imagining you naked."

Deanna shook her head. He was a teacher. He wasn't like that.

Kelsey didn't know if Mr. Martin imagined Deanna naked or not but she wanted to put the possibility in Deanna's thoughts.

"Has it felt good walking around with a bare pussy?"

Deanna shrugged.

Kelsey smiled. The bitch was getting what she deserved.


"Come on over," Kelsey said waving in the boys. "We haven't started yet."

She was pleased. There were more than eight boys here during lunch. There was double.

Deanna stood next to Kelsey feeling uncomfortable. She stared at the ground and could feel the stare of the boys on her breasts.

"Okay, here is what we have," Kelsey began. "Show them."

Deanna did as she was coached. She bent down and took a pair of her panties out of the bag. The boys' eyes grew big. She opened the panties up and turned them around. She held them in front of her face so she couldn't see the boys.

Kelsey chuckled then pointed at the wet spot. "See this darker spot inside the heart? It is dried pussy juice for when it was inside Deanna's pussy. She put a loving heart around it and then signed her name for its authenticity. You get all that for twenty dollars plus a second indication of its authenticity."

Kelsey stooped to the bag and pulled out a picture. She showed them the photo.

The boys' eyes bugged out and there were murmurs of excitement.

Kelsey said, "This picture proves that the panties really were in Deanna's pussy. She didn't spill apple juice on it to try to fake you. This is real."

"Deanna?" a boy asked.

"What?" Deanna responded.

Kelsey pulled her arms down so the panties were lowered. It forced Deanna to look in the boy's face. Her face turned pink.

Another boy curiously asked, "Why is Kelsey here?"

"She's my friend," Deanna said. She took a deep breath to stifle tears.

"You know, Deanna," said Kelsey. "She's kind of shy. She was trying to figure out how to thank all her favorite boys for being so nice to her and this is her way. She asked me to help and as her friend I said 'yes'. I think it's a really neat thing for Deanna to do. I might have to do it for my male friends."

A boy said, "Thank you, Deanna!"

"You're welcome," Deanna mumbled.

"So do I have any takers?" Kelsey asked.

Ten hands went up.

"What if I don't have the money with me?" a boy asked.

"I'll answer that in just a second. We only have eight pairs but don't go away if you don't get a pair. Deanna?"

Deanna began to pull out a pair of panties and a matching photo. She gave the set to eight boys who could pay now.

Kelsey received the money. "Thank you," she politely said to each boy.

Kelsey said, "For those of you who want this deal and either we ran out or you don't have the money today, we will make more sets or if you give us some other item, Deanna will get her pussy juice on it and sign it if it is something that can be signed plus I'll take a picture while it's in her pussy. Now it has to be something that is safe to put inside her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.