Love Story - Cover

Love Story

Copyright© 2009 by WriterDom

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Master and slaves sexual adventure

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lauren was told to get there precisely at two o'clock or her bath would get cold, which would be no fun. She arrived with wet panties and a rapid heartbeat five minutes early. Master met her in the bedroom. As was the ritual, he slid his hands into her panties and squeezed her full young ass.

"I have wanted to feel your tight ass for weeks. Kiss me, baby."

They shared a long, high school like kiss as he kept rubbing her bottom. His hand searched out the wetness of her shaved pussy. She was soaking wet.

"It would seem that you have missed me too."

"More than you know, Master."

He pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. She smiled at his hard cock.

"I know how bad you want to suck my cock, being the fucktoy that you are. Get on it, slut."

She grabbed the base of his cock and then lovingly slid her mouth down as far as it would go. Nothing in her world tasted as good as her Master. She felt the wetness of her arousal oozing out onto her pink panties. The velvety hardness of his cock in her mouth was so erotic, so hot. She felt that one day she could cum simply from sucking him. She looked up at him with a mouth full of cock. He smiled and grabbed her brown hair.

"Enough for now; your bath will get cold. Get undressed and crawl to the tub."

She had been a little taken back when she had first read about crawling in front of a man, at his command, but now it turned her on. And she knew that watching her was a huge turn-on for Master. Once she did it without him asking and it got her fucked on the carpet. She crawled into the warm, bubbly water, excited about him bathing her. She loved being pampered by her Master. Everything he did excited her.

"It's so nice to see you naked again. I think we'll order pizza so I can keep you naked until tomorrow when we go to breakfast. Spread you legs for me."

The soft sea sponge felt good on her bare pussy.

"Now get on your hands and knees. Damn, I love your ass. I love cleaning it, licking it, spanking it, and most of all fucking it."

"It loves you back, Master."

She moaned as the soapy finger entered her tight little naughty hole. She had become quite the anal slut. Begging for it on her last visit. He pulled his finger out and rubbed the soapy sponge up and down her crack.

"There, nice and clean now. Rinse yourself off and then crawl to bed, and I'll let you finish what you started. I need to be serviced first if I'm going to lick you for an hour."

"Anything you want, Master. I'm yours completely. For as long as you want me. I love you."

"Then that would be forever. And I love you more," he said with a smile.

He lay on the iron bed, smiling and thinking how lucky he was to have found the perfect slut. Maybe not perfect, but everything he wanted in a woman. He heard her crawling in. And he had taught her many things. To suck him only one way in bed ... so that he had access to her cunt and ass. Almost a sixty-nine but with her legs just to the side. She loved her rules and rituals.

She was quite adept at sucking his cock. She had always been a good cock sucker but worked very hard at learning how to make her master cum. She loved his sweet cum, which would at times shoot down her throat. She loved to moan and express how turned on she was when she sucked his cock. She sucked hard, knowing he had saved a full load for her little tummy to enjoy. She felt a hand strum lightly across her pussy, making her squirm. Then a hard slap on her ass.

"That's it, slut — just like that and I'll cum. Don't you dare stop. I'm almost there. Oh yes, I'm going to cum. Take it all! Oh fuck, yes, that's so good!"

She had a hard time keeping up with his cum from those big balls, but she did. She stayed on his cock. She was not allowed to come off it without permission, nor would she want to.

"That's enough, baby. Just cuddle with me for a bit. Give me a kiss so I can taste my sweet cum too."

She fell asleep in his strong arms for what felt like forever but really was only about twenty minutes. She awoke when Master left the bed to browse though his toy bag. He came back with the four latigo leather restraints. He gently tightened them around her wrists and ankles. He attached them to the ropes already tied to the iron bed, spreading her wide on the bed. He took two pillows and slid them under her ass, raising her hips off the bed. He wrapped a black scarf around her eyes.

"In a minute I'm going to put earplugs in your ears so I won't be talking to you. All I want to do is eat my pussy for my pleasure. I don't care if you cum once or twenty times. Don't worry about asking permission either. I see you are already soaked, but I'm going to take my time getting there just to make your clit ache more than it is already. I said an hour, but if I need release in your tight cunt I'll take it. I like the blend of our juices anyway. So I might suck out creamball and share some with you. Any questions?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.