Shari's Wedding - Cover

Shari's Wedding

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 11: Seven Days to Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Seven Days to Wedding - A complex incestuous tale of a family which finds love at various junctures of their lives to bolster their loved ones as fate and tragedy strikes. Overpowering love that transcends social taboo between loving family members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

Kathleen smiled as her memories flooded her senses and she missed her sons even more. She took another long drink from the cold water bottle, as she looked around the suite. She had unpacked and ensured the fridge was packed with various drinks. She had ordered cold food to be stacked in the fridge as well. A mother could never feed her sons more! Kathleen had been drinking cold water as if very thirsty.

She had nearly finished the bottle, her breasts felt tight and tingly as she could almost hear her sons ask her to do just that. She rang and booked a table in the hotel restaurant for dinner for three and placed the order to save precious time. Time to go to pick up her precious sons. Heather rang the concierge to get her car ready.


Dinnertime was close. Melissa saw Sharleen edgy and filled with impatience. She smiled. Melissa had suffered the agony of waiting for each opportunity to be with her father and brother. She had to control her desires as both sat close to her but inaccessible. Such was the irony of illicit incestuous love that fulfilled and tormented beyond belief at the same time. Heather too understood Sharleen's anxiety. Melissa noticed with affection as Heather touched Sharleen on her shoulder every now and then.

Melissa took control in her inimitable simple manner. She unobtrusively sauntered close to her brother, and whispered in Ben's ear. Ben tooo said something. Sharleen could not help but notice, as she could not keep her eyes away from her father if he was in sight. Ben got up and murmured something to few guests and left the living room. Sharleen sat there, talking inane nonsense with some chatty women relatives, as if sitting on a bed of thorns.

Melissa in another fifteen minutes rather loudly asked the women if she could take Sharleen away. Melissa smiled at puzzled Sharleen and continued at a discrete but reasonably audible voice, "Shari, sweetheart, your father was not well. There is nothing to worry about. Maybe an early flue type fever. Would you mind asking Rosie to get him his dinner and see if he needs anything? There is a soothing balm that Rosaline insists he should be rub, but you know your father..."

Sharleen looked worried for a second and then all clicked. She squeezed her beautiful aunt's hand in gratitude. Melissa simply smiled and stroked her niece's face affectionately. She felt very warm as she worked out this bit of family issue. She had another, much more complicated and she thought she had the solution.


Sharleen took the covered trolley from maid and thanked her. She rolled it inside her parents' bedroom. Her 'sick' father was standing in the middle of the room with his bedroom gown on, smiling broadly. Sharleen ran into her father's arms. Benjamin crushed her moth on his daughter's smiling mouth. His tongue made its way inside her mouth and fought with hers to seek the inside of her sweet mouth. Sharleen felt faint as the prospect of spending the whole night in her father's bed made her head go dizzy.

Father and daughter kissed ferociously swapping saliva for many minutes. Their mutual lust now made more pressing demands on them. Benjamin felt his daughter's hands untying his robe. Sharleen managed to pull the soft robe off her father's shoulder by simply tugging. Sharleen soon had the undiminishing pleasure of running her tiny hands all over her father's massive hairy chest and belly.

Benjamin gently pushed his daughter away and unbuttoned her blouse. He was pleased to see her braless breasts exposed. He pulled the blouse off his daughter. He unzipped the side of his daughter's long skirt and Sharleen managed to open the waist belt in the meantime. Benjamin pulled his daughter's skirt down along with her panties. He could smell the sweet fragrance of his daughter's juicy pussy as he bent down to take the skirt off completely.

Sharleen pulled on her father's shoulders impatiently. Benjamin stood up and held his daughter tightly in his arms as he kissed her again with an open mouth. Sharleen gasped, "Daddy, please fuck me. I want to feel your huge cock again inside me, please take me now."

Benjamin gently guided his desperate daughter towards the bed all the while kissing her. Benjamin had been waiting for his daughter and his own lust had become fierce. No sooner Benjamin felt the edge of the bed he pushed his daughter on it. Sharleen was lying breathing hard with an open mouth her legs hanging over the edge of the bed. Benjamin lifted his daughter's full meaty legs over his arms laying her sweet, soft cunt covered with lush dark curly hair wide open.

Sharleen was sobbing with unbridled lust as she saw her giant father hold his monster cock and adjusted it at the throbbing entrance of his daughter's cunt. Benjamin pushed his huge cock head in one smooth motion making his daughter gasp as her cunt felt stretched. Benjamin placed his forearms under his daughter's shoulders, holding her face with his huge hands. He laid down on her, pushing her hips even higher. Sharleen looked at her father's handsome face close to hers with a glazed look. Benjamin glued her mouth on his daughter's and hammered his hips down savagely impaling his beautiful daughter's soft cunt with the monstrous girth of his foot long cock.

Sharleen gasped and at sudden invasion and her arms flew around her father's body and she held him tight. Benjamin ground his fully buried monster making his daughter shudder as her cunt tried desperately to accommodate her father's monstrosity. Benjamin lifted his hips until the groove beneath his glans and slammed his hip down making his daughter moan inside his mouth.

Benjamin used his brutal thrusts for next five minutes and was rewarded by his daughter's moans of, "Daddy I am cumming. Please fuck me. PLEESE FFUUCCCKKK MEEEE. Make me CU ... UUMMMM."

Benjamin released his daughter's mouth and raised himself. This enabled him to hammer his cock with even more ferocity, in and out of his orgasming daughter. Sharleen moaned and wailed as her first orgasm of the night ripped through her body. Benjamin kept the ferocious pace of his pistoning cock in and out of his daughter's cunt. The room was filled with the beautiful squelching sounds of 'puch ... puch', as his monster cock shuttled back and forth in his daughter's pussy.

Sharleen was moaning incessantly as her father as always took her from one mind-bending orgasm to another, "Fuck me daddy. OOHHH ... fuck me please. Your cc ... ock ees soo beeeg. AAHHH."

Sharleen moaned and wailed to another seven orgasms in the next hour and half when her father plunged his monster cock with savage thrust and exploded inside his daughter's convulsing cunt. Sharleen felt her father's pulsating cock erupt deep inside her pussy and shrieked with her fresh very painful orgasm and went limp.

Benjamin kept on hammering his cock in isolated vicious thrusts to complete his exploding ejaculation. He fell on top of his daughter and kissed her face all over in mad fashion. Sharleen was gasping for breath. Her father licked her nose and soon plunged his tongue inside to snap her out of her lethargy. "Ummm ... daaddeee. I love you so much.

Benjamin pushed his daughter up the bed using his steel hard cock buried inside her cunt. Sharleen shrieked and giggled as she felt her father's cock pushing some where deep inside her cunt. Eventually her father managed to push her right up the top of the bed, his cock still buried deep inside,

Benjamin lifted his daughter's legs right up and he extended his legs after placing his palms on either side of his daughter's head. Sharleen stopped giggling as she sensed her father gearing up for a marathon fucking that will make her scream, shriek, moan and cum repeatedly for most of the night. Benjamin did just that. He fucked his daughter using his powerful body at an angle thus his cock rammed in and out with force of a sledgehammer. In an hour's time Sharleen came six times. Benjamin rolled over on to his back taking Sharleen with him. Sharleen was fucked again for next hour with powerful upward thrusts as her father's strong arms lifted her hips up and down. Benjamin came twice making his daughter squeal as his hot virile cum scalded her sore cunt walls.

When he felt Sharleen was becoming limp Benjamin pulled his daughter off his cock and allowed to flop on the bed on her belly. He positioned himself between her widespread legs and impaled her cunt from behind. Benjamin felt his daughter's tight cunt feel even tighter in this position. He lay on top of his daughter and pushed his hands underneath her to grab and maul her breasts. He recommenced the savage fucking making his daughter moan and scream once again. Sharleen was fucked for nearly six hours in different positions when eventually her father ejaculated for the last time and collapsed on top his listless, exhausted daughter who held him with all the love and affection in the world.

Sharleen felt fully sated and totally fucked out as she fell asleep in her giant father's arms, who kissed her again and closed his eyes.


Melissa and Heather were changing out of their day clothes. Melissa stood in her panties holding her silk nightie, "Heather, would you mind if I visit grandpa. He has got used to company before he sleeps."

Heather felt rush of love, hearing Melissa put her complex relationship in ordinary simple words, "Not at all, Mel," she did feel a pang of loneliness for a nanosecond.

Once Melissa had donned her nightie and Heather covered herself with a long tee shirt, Melissa kissed her and said casually, "Heather, pa was asking about you." Heather looked up expecting some family inquiry when she saw 'that' look on Melissa's face. Heather's eyes widened, "Mel, You mean, ... how did he? ... Well how come he?"

Melissa kissed the tip of his bewildered niece's nose and laughed, "Calm down, Heather. He had to know to make sure someone else does not catch him and Kath. He was genuinely concerned about you anyway. He asked me if you would mind if he came to talk with you. He did not say anything specific."

Heather's stomach churned at the thought of her loving pa thinking of her like ... like... , she stuttered, "Mel, how will I? How can I decide? Will he ask me or I do that?" Melissa held Heather's beautiful face and said seriously, "Heather sweetie, he is first and foremost your pa and he loves you as much as any man can. You just let things happen as you would like them to happen," Melissa knew Heather's consternation was needless, she said naughtily, "Heather I am sorry, I need to go. Your grandpa can get very demanding and impatient if I make him wait."

Melissa left Heather with an open mouth and an intense expression on her face. She was happy, as things had worked out. She entered the bedroom and found champagne in icebox open and her father and brother stood naked and both cheered like soccer fans. She laughed at their silliness. She slipped her silk gown off and went close to her two men and rubbed their monsters with her tiny hands, "Nat, dad I have done two good things this evening. I need some reward. May I have these two horse-cocks inside me this very second please?"

Melissa found that that was the last intelligible sentence she could utter rest of the night. Her brother lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and impaled her cunt on his massive cock. Her father soon impaled her ass making her scream. Melissa was fucked and buggered savagely for next four hours as her moans and screams resonated against the walls of the bedroom.


Heather was not sure whether to put on some more clothes, get in the bed or wait on the sofa. She stood in the middle of the room and paced between sofa and bed. She was so engrossed and self absorbed that she failed to notice her pa walk inside and stood behind her. As Heather turned once again to pace she nearly fell in her maternal grandfather's arms. Ken folded his arms around his granddaughter, "My lucky day Heather. An angel has dropped in my arms."

Heather buried her face in her grandfather's hairy chest blushing madly, "Pa, sorry! I mean did I step on your foot? Ah ... er. Did I hurt you?" Ken bent down and lifted his beautiful granddaughter's face up and kissed her mouth, "Heather sweetheart, you can never hurt me."

Ken picked his granddaughter in his arms and moved to sit on the sofa with heather in his lap her arms now tightly wound around his neck and her face buried in the side of his neck. Ken laughed, "Does it mean that my beautiful daughter does not want to see his ugly old pa's face?"

Heather gasped as she heard her pa's interpretation of her embarrassment, "No, pa you are not old. You are my most handsome pa." She found her maternal grandfather laughing wildly She realised she had been tricked. Her fear of making a faux pas overcame her embarrassment. She smiled at he naughty pa, "You are very naughty pa. You tricked me."

Heather made a pretend sulking face and bit the tip of her pa's nose. As she did that her hands automatically came to hold her pa's large handsome face. Suddenly Heather did not feel unsure. She softly moved her mouth on her pa's smiling mouth. Her pa held his granddaughter tight and his mouth pressed back on hers. Heather felt her head spinning as she felt her pa's sweet mouth responding. Soon she found her tongue darting inside her pa's mouth tasting his saliva and licking his gums, teeth. Her pa was kissing her back.

Within few seconds, giant grandfather and voluptuous granddaughter were locked in a fierce open mouth kiss. Their tongues fought with each other. Their saliva mingled and dribbled down their chins. Heather started to gasp as her pa's masculine smell and power overwhelmed her senses. She barely noticed when her pa stood up still holding Heather in his arms as if she weighed no more than a fluffy toy. Heather and her pa were still locked in a passionate kiss. Heather felt her knees touch the bed. She slowly released her arms tightly wound around her pa and stood gasping as her pa lifted her tee shirt up and above her head. Heather raised her arms and soon her tee shirt was lying on the floor. Ken eyed fed on the breathtaking beauty of his granddaughter's large soft, sloping breasts, which moved enticingly with her heaving chest.

Heather untied her grandfather's partially open gown. She pushed it off his arms exposing his formidable, massive hairy chest and belly. She felt her grandfather's fingers hook her panties' waistband and pull it down. Ken gently pushed his granddaughter on her ass and pulled her panties off her legs. Before heather could get up again, her pa held her amputated leg and unbuckled her prosthesis. He removed it gently and put it on the floor. He lifted his granddaughter back on her knees by pulling her up with he arms.

Heather soon found her mouth glued to her grandfather's as they both kissed like two passionate lovers reunited after many years. Heather's tiny hands could not get enough of her grandfather's hairy massive body. Heather hand soon found her grandfather's boxers. She pushed them down, but the height difference limited her ability to take them off.

Heather disengaged her self and knelt down to pull her grandfather's boxers down exposing his massive bottle thick humungous cock. Heather felt her throat catch with dryness. Ken stepped out of his boxers collected around his ankles. Heather pulled her grandfather by placing her tiny hands on his massive hairy ass. Once close she used her both hands to lift his very heavy gargantuan penis still flaccid up. She rubbed her tiny hands all over its inhuman girth and length.

Ken placed his hand on the back of his granddaughter's head and gently pushed it down. Heather immediately opened her mouth and lifted her grandfather's monster cock. She took its massive head inside her mouth. Her mouth was stretched even though his cock was far from hard. She tried unsuccessfully to suck, her mouth was so jammed full of her grandfather's huge cock that there was practically no movement. Heather chose to use her tongue and warm mouth to give her giant grandfather some kind of fellatio.

Heather felt her grandfather's cock become harder and bigger alarmingly fast. She felt her mouth stretch even more. She could feel the corners of her mouth feel the strain of his inhuman girth. Ken saw her granddaughter's beautiful face deformed trying to accommodate his cock. Her beautiful nose appeared flattened.

Heather's two tiny hands felt inadequate to hold her grandfather's now steel hard monster girth and length. Heather felt her grandfather's hands reach her lush dark hair covered pussy and his fingers expertly parted her cunt lips and soon found her hard, throbbing sensitive clitoris. Heather moaned and her tiny hands tightened ineffectively on her grandfather's monster cock. Her mouth drooled saliva trying to fellate her grandfather's massive cock head. Heather was moaning as her grandfather stimulated her pussy with his fingers.

"Pa, would you please take me with you monster cock. Please fuck me," Heather lifted her drooling mouth off her grandfather's steel hard monstrosity. Her pa smiled and nodded. He picked Heather up in his arms and moved up on the bed holding her as if she weighed nothing. Ken laid his granddaughter on her back on the bed. He slowly lay down on top of her voluptuous beautiful granddaughter, crushing her with his massive heavy frame.

Ken found Heather had already flexed her hips and spread them wide opening herself for her giant grandfather. Ken took his hand between their bodies and held his monster cock. He rubbed his cock head on the wet cunt entrance few times to part her cunt lips, eliciting a loud moan from his granddaughter. He adjusted his massive cock head at the soft tiny vaginal opening and pushed firmly but gently. Heather held her breath as she felt her cunt dilate to accommodate her grandfather's monster cock head. Once properly wedged in her grandfather brought his hand out and held his granddaughter's face in his hands, "Heather, do you want me to fuck you fast or slow?"

"Pa, slow to begin with and then as you please. You are huge." Heather gasped out an answer of sorts. Ken firmly but gently inched his monstrosity inside his beautiful granddaughter's pulsating soft fragrant cunt. Heather moaned as she felt each centimetre of her grandfather's inhuman girth stretching her cunt most obscenely to an impossible dimension. Ken luxuriate in the sight of his beautiful granddaughter's lust filled face with an open mouth trying to take big breaths. Heather's beautiful nose was flaring with the effort of her breathing.

After it seems hours Heather felt her grandfather's coarse pubic hair meshed with hers. His groins softly landed on her pudendum. Ken had buried himself completely inside his granddaughter's cunt. Ken kissed Heather on her open mouth. He drooled mouthful of his saliva inside her open mouth. Heather hastily swallowed it to avoid choking. Heather looked at her grandfather's face and tried to smile. Ken lifted his hips up to withdraw his cock until his glans was left inside and screwed it back firmly but gently. Heather moaned and gasped at each withdrawal and re-entry of her grandfather's monster cock.

Ken was on his sixth downward stroke when his granddaughter moaned almost painfully, "Pa, I am cumming." Ken continued his steady screwing rhythm and allowed his granddaughter to climax around his marauding cock. Ken felt his granddaughter's cunt had started to accommodate his cock now more easily. He started to increase the pace of his shuttling monster cock a bit. Heather recovered from her first orgasm and kissed her pa lovingly. Ken kissed his granddaughter's nose and smiled. His fucking pace was increasing gradually but steadily.

Heather could feel the thump of her grandfather's groins as they slapped against hers. Her breasts were crushed under her pa's muscular hairy chest, which rubbed her nipples every time her grandfather moved. Heather unbeknown to her self was now moaning continuously. She opened her mouth as the rising lust took over and engulfed her pa's handsome nose in her warm mouth. Ken felt his granddaughter's tongue licking his nose. Heather pushed her sweet tongue inside her grandfather's nostril and moved it around scraping the inside. She treated the other nostril in the same way.

Ken was now slamming his monster cock like a freight train engine. Heather 'harrumphed' with each thrust as she kept her mouth around her grandfather's nose to prevent her from screaming. Heather was cumming again soon. Ken continued to plunder his granddaughter's sweet cunt, bringing her to a new orgasm every few minutes. Heather was fucked for next two hours without respite as her body convulsed repeatedly with tormenting orgasms. Ken exploded twice without breaking the furious pace of her granddaughter's fucking. Heather became quieter and limper as each orgasm took its toll. Ken buried his cock to the hilt and gave few minutes to his beautiful granddaughter to recover.

Ken whispered as he kissed his granddaughter, "Heather, can I take you in your ass now?" Heather was so far gone in the haze of lust generated by her giant grandfather that she nodded quickly. Ken pulled his cum and pussy juices coated cock out of his obscenely dilated cunt. He lifted her legs up, opening her voluptuous full ass for his invasion. Ken placed his rock hard monster cock head against the tiny pink anus of Heather. He pulled her legs outward as far as he could found that he could keep his cock in place without any help. As he was about to push his cock, it moved and lost the target. Ken was pleasantly surprised to see his daughter's tiny hand come from beneath and supported his monster cock to keep stationary.

Ken pushed against the tiny anal sphincter ring, his granddaughter kept his cock on target with her tiny hand and she pushed down against the invading monster cock. Ken felt his granddaughter's anus give and his cock head shot in. Heather shrieked and her hands flew up towards he grandfather to seek help and solace. Ken kept pressing hard and his monster disappeared inside his sobbing granddaughter's obscenely distended ass inch after inch.

Heather could feel tears welling in her eyes. She moaned and shrieked but kept pushing her ass against her grandfather's invading gigantic cock. Ken looked at the last three or four inches, thickest of the whole shaft, decided to bury them in one shot. Heather screamed with her eyes opening wide like a mad woman as her grandfather slammed the last third of his cock in one brutal thrust.

Ken ignored Heather's sobbing and started to pull his monster cock out only to slam it back in savagely. Heather first screamed with each brutal lunge and then moaned. Ken had the pleasure of making his granddaughter moan with rising lust as he buggered her tender tiny tight ass with is inhuman monstrosity. Ken's inhuman girth was thickly coated with smooth pulverised feces of his granddaughter making his giant cock slide in and out easily.

Ken fucked his granddaughter's ass with savagery he reserved for his daughter in most passionate sessions. He was slamming his humungous cock with manic frenzy. Heather felt her ass was on fire as her grandfather pulled his hugely thick cock out and then slammed it in with all his strength. His groins and belly slapped his granddaughter's upturned ass producing a pistol shot sound. Heather moaned with each withdrawal and whimpered with each brutal lunging thrust. Heather came again and again. Moaning loudly as each of her orgasm churned her insides. Her breasts were aching, as they shook wildly on her chest with each bone jarring thrust of her grandfather.

Ken fucked his deceased daughter's daughter savagely plundering her sore tender ass. Heather's mind-blowing buggery was now into its third hour showing no signs of abating. She looked at her pa's handsome face with his mouth slightly open as he softly grunted making extra effort with each brutal thrust. The aroma of Heather's rectal invasion pervaded the air around them further stoking the wanton desire of lusty granddaughter and insatiable grandfather.

Ken exploded for the third time to add to his granddaughter's probably thirteenth orgasm. Heather felt her whole body was convulsing. The strain of her climax added up and she could barely keep up with the ferocity of her grandfather's fucking. She was now a passive receptacle of his gargantuan penis, shuttling in and out her brutalised sore obscenely open ass. "Pa, please cum in my ass. My ass is very sore. AAHHH you have made me aah cum again, pa. AAA ... UURRMMPPHHH. AARRGGGH."

Ken could feel his granddaughter getting close to exhaustion. He let her full meaty thighs fall on his and he raised himself up a bit on his knees. He grabbed Heather's over generously large soft quivering breasts in his large hands, allowing her nipple to escape between his fingers. Heather felt her breasts were squeezed in a grinder as his grandfather's fingers dug in to her soft delicious breast flesh. Ken now used his powerful thigh muscles to fuck his granddaughter's. He hammered his hips from the launching pad of his thighs mimicking short sit-ups on his knees. He would pull out his cock and sit on his heels and then use his massive quadriceps to launch his hips up and his monster shit coated cock in with a loud slapping sound. Ken twisted his granddaughter's breasts and pulled them down as if trying to wrench them off her chest.

Heather felt in this position her grandfather's thrusts were less brutal only marginally though. Heather rubbed her hands on her pa's strong hairy forearms as she was buggered into oblivion by his phenomenally hard, inhumanly thick and long cock. She moaned, "Pa ... so ... goood. You are huurrt ... eeeng meee soo ... good."

Ken was soon swinging with all the power of his massive muscular frame. He fucked his granddaughter's ass for next hour and a half. Heather had cum repeatedly. She felt resigned to her lust disobeying her tired body. Her grandfather kept on fucking her ass to raise her lust to another excruciating orgasm. Ken exploded once again mid way to further lubricate, now very sleek, his granddaughter's sweet smelling ass. The violence of his thrusts had splattered brown liquid film on Heather's full soft ass.

Heather shrieked again and her mouth now open and slack drooled as she came hard and went deathly quiet. Ken had buggered his lovely granddaughter to utter exhaustion. He increased the pace to release his lust in the deep dark cavern of his beautiful granddaughter. Ken after ten minutes or so roared like an animal and exploded. His hot thick cum splashed against his granddaughter's raw rectal walls. Ken let Heather's legs fall on bed. He straightened his legs and crashed with his full weight on top of his panting, drooling moaning limp granddaughter. He put his forehead on his granddaughter's forehead as sign of declaration of their illicit incestuous union adding to their already intense love.

Heather could feel each painful throb of her pa's monster cock as it exploded repeatedly deep inside her abused rectum. Ken felt his cock would never stop erupting as each ejaculation drove him to temporary satiety. Heather saw sweat beads on her pa's forehead dripping on her face. She held his large face in her tiny hands and kissed him on his mouth and whispered, "Pa, I love you. See! If you are not careful, you naughty granddaughters can make you work vey hard!"

Ken kissed his granddaughter back, he grunted as his cock spurted yet another painful volley of thick semen, "Heather sweetheart, it takes a very lucky grandfather to have a beautiful granddaughter like you to make him work hard." Heather blushed at her pa's complement and kissed his nose. She found his nostrils flaring with his hard breathing fascinating and she licked the margins of her pa's nostrils with he tongue eventually taking his whole nose inside her warm saliva filled mouth. She pushed her tongue inside her pa's each nostril and licked the inside bathing it with her warm saliva.

Both loving incestuous couple of grandfather and granddaughter slipped into tired sleep for few hours. They both knew their lust would be afresh once they woke.


Very late night rather early hours of morning, three bedrooms were alive with the warmth of incestuous love.

Sharleen was dressing herself to sneak out after another so called quickie from her father in the bathroom. Melissa had finished cleaning the two monsters of her father and brother after they had both ravaged her rectum. Melissa was trying to negotiate her father and brother down to a quick double fuck before going to sleep.

Heather was kneeling on the bathroom floor as she sucked and licked her grandfather's cock clean of her rectal goo. Her upper lip had a thick layer of brown coating. Heather kept on sucking her pa's cock head. Ken scooped it on his index finger and lifted the tip of his granddaughter's beautiful nose and inserted his finger in Heather's right nostril to coat the inside with the brown slime. Heather smiled at her grandfather's naughtiness and kept his monster cock head inside her mouth attempting to suck it. Ken found another brown heaped up slime in the thicket of his pubic hair and he used that to treat Heather's left nostril similarly. Heather sniffed and a strong smell of her rectum invaded her senses.

Heather removed her mouth off her pa's steel hard cock, "Pa, how much longer do we have?" Ken grumbled as he noticed the time, "Heather sweetheart, a real quickie and I should leave before servants start to wake up. Bend against the toilet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.