Shari's Wedding - Cover

Shari's Wedding

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 6: Twenty-nine days to Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Twenty-nine days to Wedding - A complex incestuous tale of a family which finds love at various junctures of their lives to bolster their loved ones as fate and tragedy strikes. Overpowering love that transcends social taboo between loving family members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

Melissa slowly opened her eyes as the storm of her orgasm settled. Her father was stationed between her thighs with his monster cock buried inside her sore cunt. He showed no sign of holding Melissa in his arms with love. Melissa had lost his virginity to her father who stood poised to continue to plunder her cunt with no overt expression of tender love or affection. Melissa saw him pull his monstrosity out of her tender obscenely dilated cunt. It was covered with a smooth coating of her virginal blood.

Michael thrust his giant cock back inside his daughter who moaned loudly but was not crying as before. Her multiple orgasms had taught her the pleasure of sex even though her father was distant and aloof. Michael fucked his daughter for another two hours. He used long brutal thrusts, he mauled her large soft breasts and he made her cum again and again. Melissa moaned unintelligible babble, "Daddy, please fuck me. Please fuck my pussy." Michael exploded again for the last time collapsing on top of his daughter as she held him in her arms like a child.

Michael slept both under the influence of alcohol and release of his pent up anger at his lovely daughter. When he woke up Melissa was gone. The day started conventionally. Melissa and Heather went to school. Michael stayed in his study all day. Nathaniel went to work as he had done all these years relying on his loyal staff to keep the show running.

The evening meal was even more quiet than usual. Michael was almost grim. Melissa looked distracted and hurt. Heather affected by it all, excused herself to finish her homework. Melissa too had school report to finish. She too bade goodnight to her father and brother and went into his suite. She was jolted out of her glum mood as she stood inside her bedroom. There was a single large red rose on her pillow with a light yellow envelope with her name written boldly on it.

Melissa rushed to the envelope and opened it. It read, "Dear Mel, forgive me if you can. I will understand if you find it difficult to do that. I was too wrapped in my own grief that I did not see my beautiful daughter reaching out to give love and waiting for love. I have failed you and probably do not deserve a second chance from an angel that is my daughter. If you could forgive me please do. Even if you cannot do so, I will understand. I do implore that you allow me to look after you as your father even if I may not have your love and respect. I am sorry and await the forgiveness of the most beautiful and loving daughter that a father could ask for.

PS. Please finish your homework before, if, you do decide to allow me to talk to you." Daddy.

Melissa read the letter three times as she fought the tears. She rang her sister in law, Kathleen, who was interrupted as she was impaled on her husband's monster cock about to be marathon buggered by him, "Kath, it worked." Kath felt two tears roll down her cheeks as she said some loving words before Melissa disconnected in a rush.

"I am not hurting you?" asked concerned Benjamin.

"I can take your monster now. Please fuck my ass and do hurt me tonight, Ben," Kathleen whispered.

Melissa finished her report in record time. Her fingers snatched at the keyboard of her laptop to hammer the words out on the screen. She did not want to ring her father; she wanted to see him.

Once work finished, Melissa took her clothes off. She left her panties and put on her silk long nightie.

She could not walk fast enough to get to her father's suite.

She for the first time forgot to knock and rushed into his study where she expected to find him with his bottle of scotch.

The study was empty.

Melissa went in to her father's bedroom, her mind buzzing with yesterday's events. Her father stood clean, freshly shaven and smelling of cologne Melissa associated with her father in his white cotton bedroom gown. Both looked at each other for many minutes and Michael opened his arms and Melissa ran into her father's open arms crying softly. Michael held his daughter tight in his huge arms and his tears flowed over his face as he too cried silently. Father and daughter stood expunging the ghost of their recent tribulations. Michael gently carried Melissa to the plush leather settee and sat with his daughter in his lap "Mel, may I offer some champagne to my beautiful lady?" Melissa knew this was extraordinary as her father and brother would only let her taste wine and scotch.

Michael gently lifted his daughter who was smiling like an idiot. He went and filled two champagne flutes and sat close to his daughter who wrapped her arms around her father, "Mel, am I forgiven." "If you promise never to hurt your daughter and granddaughter again by excluding from your love and life," Melissa's father kissed her on the tip of her nose as a promise, "You must also promise to fuck me more gently in future," added Melissa with a naughty glint in her eyes Michael laugh filled the room. He kissed his daughter with love again and again, "Mel sweetheart, I never thought you would even would like to come close to me again." "Daddy, did you never realised that your daughter loved you and you were the man she would have seeked any way?" Both sipped their drink and chatted after many years as they did all the time before the tragedy. Michael filled their flutes for the third time. Melissa got up before he could come back to the sofa. She opened her father's gown and pushed it off his body as she stood with one full glass of champagne in each hand. Melissa looked greedily at the massive bulge inside her father's boxers. Melissa followed her father's eyes and lifted her silk nightie off leaving her beautiful voluptuous body clad in white cotton panties.

Melissa took put her arms around her fathers' hairy massive waist and moved him towards the bed. Soon both were resting on the thick pillows as they sipped their drinks and kissed and talked. Melissa almost naturally rubbed her tiny hands all over her father's hairy belly moving it closer and closer to the waistband of his boxers.

Eventually she could not hold herself back and pushed her tiny hand inside his boxers and pulled out her father's giant cock still flaccid but a monster. Melissa's petite hand could barely hold go around the girth of her father's cock. She rubbed her hand lovingly over what was initially the instrument of torture yesterday.

"Daddy, how did you manage to put this monstrously thick cock inside my cunt?" Melissa said with awe in child like innocence.

Michael laughed and kissed his smiling daughter lovingly. He took her empty glass and placed both on the side table.

He kissed his daughter on her open mouth and whispered; "Mel darling, I am going to fuck your sweet pussy with this same cock once again," his hand was massaging his daughter's precocious large breasts.

"Daddy, I do want your giant cock in my pussy. Since yesterday I have dreamt of your cock going back in my cunt." Melissa kissed her father back as they both loved the chance to seal their union that was beset with the ghosts of the past yesterday.

Michael gently nudged his daughter flat on her back and pulled her panties off her beautiful legs.

He stood up and pulled his boxers off showing his rapidly hardening monster cock to his daughter who inadvertently gasped at the immense size even though she had taken every inch yesterday.

Michael kissed his daughter's soft fragrant cunt making her moan, "Daddy, please kiss my cunt. It feels so good when you kiss my pussy." Michael pried open the cunt opening separating his daughter's fleshy cunt lips and ran his tongue all along the entrance making Melissa buck and moan.

In no time Melissa was moaning loudly and seemed on the threshold of an orgasm. Michael wanted to fuck his daughter with love that she deserved and wanted her first orgasm of the night on his cock fully embedded inside her cunt.

Michael got up and put his monster cock at the fluttering soft wet cunt entrance of his daughter, who whispered, "Daddy, can I not go to school tomorrow? I have emailed my report. I want us to be together all night." Michael pushed his monster cock steadily inside his daughter's wet, throbbing sweet cunt, making her bite on her lip to suppress a painful moan, "Mel, I was going to suggest that. Heather may take a day off as well. We can go out like before for a walk and horse riding to the woods." Melissa smiled at her father as she tried not to let out a shriek as his monster dilated her cunt to an impossible dimension. Michael pressed on until he was fully embedded inside his daughter's fragrant cunt. He laid down o top is daughter crushing her with his huge frame. He kissed her with an open mouth pushing his tongue inside her sweet mouth all the while grinding his hilted giant cock. Melissa felt giddy with rising lust. Her father was showing her how he could have made yesterday even more memorable, not that Melissa was regretful. She knew yesterday would become the watershed in their lives.

Michael slowly pulled his foot long inhumanly thick cock right out and steadily ploughed it back making his squirming daughter moan loudly inside his mouth. Michael fucked his daughter steadily all the while kissing her, he held her tight in his arms and made her pussy throb with each thrust of his monster cock.

Melissa flung her arms around her father's massive body and clung to him as she was fucked like a woman by a man, who loved and held her as preciously, as his own life, "Daddy, I like your cock inside my cunt. Please fuck me ... fuck my cunt with your cock." "Mel sweetheart, I am not going to remove my cock you're your sweet cunt and fuck you all night," Michael whispered back into his daughter's open mouth.

Michael fucked Melissa with long steady strokes making his daughter moan with desire and love. Melissa could feel her father's monster cock every inch of the way as it ploughed in and out of her convulsing cunt.

Within ten minutes Melissa tensed up and huskily declared, "Daddy, I am going to cum. My pussy is about to cum ... AHH ... daddeeee ... fuck my cunt. FUUCKKK MEEEEE. Make me CUUUMMMM ... AAHHHH." Michael continued the most intimate fucking as he lay over his orgasming daughter. His monster cock kept the steady pace going as his daughter recovered from her orgasm. Melissa felt her breasts crushed under her father's massive chest as his hips rose and fell like a muscular metronome shuttling his cock in and out of his daughter's soft cunt.

Michael fucked his daughter with steady loving pace for an hour making Melissa cum five times. As she was moaning through her last orgasm Michael exploded deep inside her cunt filling it with huge spurts of hot thick virile semen.

Melissa felt spent and limp. She kissed her father for making her feel so precious and good, "Daddy, you cock makes my cunt feel so nice and loved.! Your cock has fucked my cunt so nicely. I love you, Daddy." "Mel, I have just started to fuck your pussy. Your fucking is far from over," Michael kissed is beaming daughter's beautiful nose.

Michael pulled his steel hard cock from cum filled cunt of is daughter and stroked it back with more assertion. Melissa clung to her father once again as she felt his monster pistoning in and out of her deliciously filled cunt. The room was filled with the heady smell of sex that further stoked the lust of incestuous loving father and daughter.

Michael felt his daughter lift her legs and tried to wrap around his massive waist and hips giving her father even freer access to her delightfully sloppy cunt. Melissa could hear the squelching sounds as her father's giant cock speared her soft cum filled cunt. Melissa could barely believe how different that this fucking compared to yesterday's. She, however, realised that her father made her cum both nights equally easily.

Melissa moaned as her fucking slipped into next hour, her each orgasm more stormy than the first, "Daddy, fuck my ... cunt. AAHH ... my CUUNNTTT. AAHHHRRGGH. I am going to cum again." Michael simply increased the sped of his strokes sending his daughter into a maelstrom of multiple orgasms. He buried his cock to the hilt inside his daughter's convulsing cunt and exploded for the second time filling Melissa's bursting pussy with his hot scalding cum.

Both held each other for many minutes. Melissa swallowed air with her open mouth as the body wrenching orgasms tore through her being making her feel weak and tired, "Daddy, your cock is still hard! Does it want to fuck my cunt some more?" Michael laughed softly as his daughter realised just how insatiable her virile father was. Melissa looked breathtakingly beautiful in the afterglow of her orgasms.

Michael kissed her face with loving care and attention. He kissed every millimetre of his daughter's beautiful face. He kissed her nose and then traced her beautiful nostrils with his tongue. Melissa felt her father easily stoke a fresh fire of lust in her loins as he took her nose inside her mouth and pushed the tip of his tongue in and out of her each nostril in a fucking motion. Melissa felt her father's hips rise and felt his cock pull right out, her cunt feeling empty. In next moment he pistoned it in one smooth thrust filling his daughter's cunt to the bursting limit.

Melissa moaned in a funny nasal voice as her father's tongue and in mouth devoured her beautiful nose, "Daddy, aaahhhh. Fuck me more, please. Put you whole monster cock inside my cunt. Please make my pussy cum again." Michael planned to do just that. He fucked his daughter nonstop for another two hours making her cum again and again. She moaned with each orgasm but her father took her to another and then another. Melissa's young mind and body was buffeted with this extraordinary overload of sexual pleasure that she never thought was possible.

Melissa repeatedly convulsed with orgasms as her father plundered her cunt and fucked her into exhaustion. Melissa felt totally depleted and pleaded with her father, "Daddy, my cunt is very sore and raw. Please cum inside my cunt now." Michael realised his daughter's plight, her young body would grow and she could take her father's insatiable fucking in future. He exploded with a grunt and buried his face I his daughter's fragrant, luxurious hair.

Both temporarily sated incestuous couple held one another and lay together with their eyes closed. Both grateful to fate that they could reaffirm their union and now the love that father and daughter shared was enhanced to another level and became unmatched.

Melissa felt her father roll off her. She winced as his massive cock cleared her tight vaginal entrance ring. Michael held his daughter tight. Both slept for a short while but each felt greedy with available proximity another's body and their incestuous desire took hold again.

Melissa rubbed he hand all over cum coated monster of her father as it lay over his hairy belly still half hard and looking threateningly massive.

Melissa sat up and held her father's monstrosity in her both tiny hands. She opened her moth wide and took his apple-sized glans in her wide-open mouth. She tried to suck on his monster. Her inexperience and sheer size overwhelmed her. She fully realised the gargantuan monstrosity that was her father's penis. She wondered if her brothers' cock were similar.

After half an hour of strenuous fellating Melissa could not make her father's now steel hard cock cum in her mouth, "Daddy, what does you cock need to cum? Does it want to fuck my cunt again?" Melissa inquired with a glint in her eyes knowing fully well her father wanted to fuck her ever more.

Michael rolled on to his back and effortlessly lifted his daughter up as she placed her knees on either side of his massive hips. Melissa quickly understood her father's wishes. She adjusted her cunt entrance over the gargantuan cock head of her father while he supported it to angle straight up to fill his daughter's pliant cunt.

Melissa felt her cunt stretch impossibly wide as her father's massive glans made its way inside her. She felt now familiar pain of initial entry of her father's monstrosity. Melissa put her hands on her father's hairy hugely muscled chest and pushed her hips down to impale herself slowly but steadily on her father's foot long inhumanly thick cock.

It took Melissa fifteen minutes to take her father's full length inside her. She exploded in her fresh orgasm as soon as her clitoris felt the friction or her father's pubic hair. Michael held his daughter's hips and used his supreme strength to lift her off his giant cock and then allow her to fall back to impale her back on it. He pushed his hips up to add an extra thrust every now and then.

After her orgasm abated Melissa pushed herself up using her hands on her father's chest for leverage. Within no time father and daughter set up a steady rhythm and room was filled with lusty daughter's moans. Michael managed to keep her daughter going for almost over an hour but she simply flopped on his chest after her fourth orgasm left her gasping.

Michael rolled over. He pushed his daughter's legs high lifting her ass off the bed and buried his cock in one thrust in her cum filled cunt. Melissa moaned sleepily as her father fucked her with robust strokes slamming the last inches with powerful thrust. Michael felt the tightening in his balls and he was also aware that they had been fucking for well over six hours and he needed to make sure Melissa was back in her suite before any servants who start early woke up.

Melissa was buffeted for the next forty minutes, by her father with sharp powerful thrusts as he seeked his release. Melissa moaned and her twitching cunt managed to cum yet again pushing her father's lust over the precipice. Michael exploded roaring like a lion and collapsed on top of his exhausted daughter knocking wind out of her lungs Melissa even then intuitively held her father like a mother reassuring her tired son. Melissa felt her father's throbbing cock would not stop spurting ever.

Father and daughter dozed off for a short time. Michael gently woke his daughter just before six. He pulled himself out of his daughter's overflowing cunt. He put on his robe and picked up Melissa's clothes. He covered her in a sheet and picked her up in is arms. Melissa kissed her father all the way to her suite. He tucked her in her bed and kissed her. She smiled sleepily whispered, "Daddy, I love you. You are the best father in the world." The city gradually stirred as incestuous lovers-father and daughter -drifted into sleep after second night of torrid sex.

Michael had left a message for Nathaniel and suggested to relay to his daughter that she could take Friday off and spend the day riding with Melissa and grandpa. Heather agreed quickly and asked the head cook to prepare her and Melissa's favourites to pack.

Melissa was woken up at about noon time by her father's ring to get ready When she came out Heather was impatiently waiting for her to arrive. Heather was fast approaching ninth birthday and was tall and precocious for her age. She was dressed in riding attire and even then one could see the hint of her early physical development. Melissa however compromised and put on loose trousers instead of breeches with her high riding boots.

Michael had already chosen three good horses and was waiting for two girls to come out. He had packed the lunch on his horse. They spent next two hours riding slowly into woods. They reached their favourite spot at the top of the hill looking deep in the woods, down into the valley. Both Michael and Melissa kept stealing glances at one another and soon were burning with suppressed desire.

By the time Melissa and Michael set up the place and spread out the blanket and food, they had stolen touches like illicit lovers. Melissa had whispered few times whenever Heather was out of hearing, "Daddy, I am missing you giant cock," making her father hot with desire.

Heather before they could settle down wanted to go to pee. Michael suggested that Melissa kept birds and small animals from food away and he would take his granddaughter to a suitable spot.

Heather chose their favourite spot in thick shrubs with small clearing and drooped her riding breeches and squatted to pee making sure her grandpa was close by to safe guard her.

They were back in fifteen minutes. Heather was bubbling s she always did outdoors.

"Mel, are you sure you do not have to pee before we sit down?" Melissa caught her father's eyes and caught on quickly, "In fact I do dad. Would you be all right for some time Heather? You must scare all the animals away from food." Heather happily took the responsibility of scaring rabbits and birds away. She watched her grandpa and her aunt, who was more like her sister, whom she simply called Mel, walk towards the same spot where grandpa had taken her to pee. She noticed that grandpa held Mel's hand as he held hers.

Once on the spot Melissa hurriedly unbuttoned her trousers pulling them down as her father impatiently struggled with his breeches. Michael pushed his daughter impatiently towards a fallen huge tree trunk, which was at the right height. Melissa put her hands on the tree and spread her legs as she bent forwards.

"Daddy, we will have to be quick," Melissa whimpered as her father pulled her panties to one side exposing her very wet pussy. He pushed the waistband of his boxers down and pulled out his steel hard monster out. Melissa felt her father's now very familiar huge cock head nudging her cunt lips away to seek the warm soft entrance of her pussy. Melissa clamped her teeth on her lower lip to make sure she did not scream inadvertently as he father impaled her on his massive cock steadily. He held her hips steady and shoved firmly until he felt most of his cock was deep inside his daughters' cunt. Michael fucked his daughter with long urgent strokes signifying their pent up desire and lust of last hours. Melissa moaned as her father very soon brought her to a body-wrenching climax. Michael fucked his moaning daughter to make her cum again very quickly. They both grossly underestimated the time they would need, to even temporarily soothe the fire burning inside their bodies.

After nearly twenty minutes Heather got curious and slightly concerned. She covered the food with another blanket and put stones on the corners to weigh it down.

Well before she reached the small clearing she saw the fallen tree trunk and Mel bent over as her grandpa stood behind her swinging his hips to and fro. Heather like all children of modern times knew that her grandpa was fucking his daughter. She stood transfixed for another ten minutes as Melissa moaned her two more orgasms and ultimately her father grunted and exploded deep inside his daughter.

They both separated grudgingly and pulled their clothes to order. They reached the picnic spot and found Heather guarding the food with a smile.

They all enjoyed the food. Heather and Melissa were thrilled to see the old self of Michael as she regaled is daughter and granddaughter with silly, curious and interesting stories.

As the sun starting to set, they rode back home. They reached home just as the lights were switched on.

Stable hands took the horses away. In the main hall Heather stood on her toes as her grandpa bent down to kiss him and thanked him, before rushing away to change. Melissa hugged her father as she kiss her on her mouth, "Thanks daddy, you have made both girls so happy." "No thank you Mel," whispered her father with unlimited love.

"Daddy, would you forgive me if I do not come to you suite tonight," Melissa said with her eyes wide with love and hope her father would understand what she meant rather than ask her to explain it.

"Mel, I and Nat are lucky to have you as our saviour angel. You have pulled this family back from brink." Michael kissed his daughter once again.

Dinner that night in 'Shelter' was a happy time. Nathaniel noticed the difference in rest of the three members. His father was once again laughing and joking as he always did. Heather after many months was jumping to sit in her grandpa's lap.

During the dinner she barely moved from there. Melissa once tricked Heather in getting up and quickly sat in her father's lap teasing Heather who mockingly threw a tantrum.

Nathaniel was surprised but his dark mood worsened as the laughter increased. By the end of the dinner Heather was planning to do her homework with grandpa and sleep with him.

Michael and Heather planned to start Heather's homework early so that they could catch the new blockbuster cartoon movie on cable. They asked their desert to be sent to Michael's suite. Michael kissed his daughter and patted his son's shoulder.

Heather kissed Melissa and her dad goodnight.

Nathaniel after few uncomfortable moments mumbled that he needed a drink and probably go to his bedroom. Melissa asked softy, "Can I come and have a drink with you, Nat?" Nathaniel hesitated for a while, he wanted to wallow in his grief and be alone and lonely. However, he was too much of a gentleman to say no.

He took a bottle of fresh scotch and a bottle of white wine.

He as a habit threw his clothes off and then suddenly realised his sister would join him. He put on his thick fluffy cotton bathrobe.

He had finished his first double scotch when Melissa walked in a cream silk short nightie. Her large sift breasts pushed against the silk and played games with imagination. It finished around her mid full thunder thighs. She sat on the other side of the same sofa.

Nathaniel offered his sister a glass of vintage French.

Melissa without any preamble detailed their day of riding and how Heather laughed and jumped with joy. Nathaniel found it all taxing but smiled. He could not believe how mature and womanly his sister looked. He barely heard a word. He filled his glass the third time. Melissa lifted her feet and put it on the sofa resting her back against the armrest, as she turned towards her brother and continued to talk. Melissa was oblivious to the fact that her nightie had ridden up to her groins and her parted legs displayed her white slim cotton panties. Nathaniel could even smell his sister's fragrant heavenly smell from her pussy. He could see the narrow band at crotch had crumpled and snuck into his sister's wet pussy cleft. Her soft curly dark hair was shining with what could only be her pussy juices.

Melissa saw the unwavering stare of her brother and suddenly she stooped talking. Nathaniel sat there like a zombie without realising that his sister looking at him silently.

When he realised he panicked and looked up at his sister's face with shame and hurt lit large. Melissa put her glass down and moved to sit in his brother's lap without saying a single word and hugged him. Nathaniel after a moment's hesitation held his sister and stroked her head with affection he always bestowed on her more like his daughter than sister.

Melissa after a while kissed her brother on his lips and pressed her mouth on his waiting patiently. One could hear the movement of air in that room, so silent everything became. It seemed an eternity before Melissa felt her brother press back with his lips. Melissa wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her tongue to part open his mouth. Nathaniel kissed his sister and felt good every second of the kiss. Melissa apologised and broke the kiss and quickly took her nightie off. Before her brother could react she glued her mouth on his and felt his arms go around her naked torso.

Nathaniel suddenly got up holding his sister in his arms and moved towards the bed. He put his sister on the bed as she stood on her knees trying to find the belt of his gown without looking. Soon she managed to throw his gown off him. She saw her brother's massive frame, muscled, hairy and his handsome face reflected desire, love and uncertainty.

Melissa ran her hands all over her brother's chest and belly until she found his monster penis dangling way down to his thighs. Her family is blessed with inhuman cock, thought Melissa stupidly.

She lifted her brother's cock, replica of the one she had been impaled with the last two nights. Nathaniel moaned as his sister's soft tiny hands tried to hold his gargantuan girth. Melissa lifted the monstrous cock head into her open mouth and tried to suck it while running her hand over the massive shaft. Nathaniel looked at the beautiful face of his sister stretched obscenely over is monster cock. He was emerging out of his stupour and started to realise what his young sister was trying to do for him. Nathaniel slowly pulled his sister's face off his hardening cock and gently pushed her on her back. He knelt at the end of the bed and lifted Melissa's thighs wide open and pushed her panties from her crotch as his mouth seeked the heavenly fragrant pussy. Nathaniel inhaled the intoxicating sweet smell and ran his tongue along the slit of his sister's tight tiny cunt. Melissa moaned loudly as her brother's tongue sent shivers up and down her spine. Nathaniel tasted and savoured the sweet nectar flowing from his sister's cunt. He got up and pulled his sister to the edge of the bed. He placed is now steel hard huge cock at the soaking pussy and pushed it in smoothly and gently. Melissa moaned as her brother pushed his massive cock slowly inch by inch until he was buried completely. Nathaniel took the side seam of Melissa's panties in his strong hands and tore it in a controlled manner as if it was paper and he did the same on the other side. Melissa's panties fell apart as two pieces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.