Cat House Condo - Cover

Cat House Condo

Copyright© 2009 by heryankee

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The women in our condo have a whore fantasy they get together and things get reqally interesting

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Prostitution  

The very next morning as I was leaving for work I saw Alice standing in the parking lot wearing a very short miniskirt, fishnet stockings, and fuck me shoes. She also wore the short rabbit jacket that most of the streetwalkers wore. I walked up to her and handed her a dollar bill.

"Suck me."

Alice squatted down and reached for my zipper.

"No hands"

The next thing I knew her mouth was rooting around in my crotch, her teeth gripping my zipper and pulling it down. Her open wet mouth and tongue worked on extracting my cock from my boxers. I could feel the material of my shorts moisten from her saliva as Bill walked over.

"Hi that looks like fun"

"yeah it is"

Just then she got my cock out and into her mouth. He reached under her skirt and said.

"No Panties and she is dripping."

"She is just a whore help yourself just give her a couple of bucks."

He handed her 2 singles, she tucked them in her bra and positioned herself to give him access to her cunt. He unzipped withdrew his cock and shoved it right in. He fucked her fast and hard he was still Cumming when he pulled out of her and wiped his cock off on her ass. I couldn't belief it but she orgasmed as he was cleaning himself off on her ass. She now was sucking me hard and fast obviously excited at being treated like a crack whore. I came very hard and copiously she could not swallow it all. My cum dripped down her chin onto her blouse staining it. When I finished she wiped the cum off her chin with her sleeve. Alice looked like a skanky street walker wearing a cum stained blouse and cum dripping down her thighs. Mike walked up and offered his cock to her in a flash she had her hand out as she went to her knees, another 2 dollars in her blouse and her lips were wrapped around his cock going up and down. He turned to me and asked.

"Are you going to the Thanksgiving party tonight? John is running it.?"

"Yes I understand all the women have to be there an hour before the men."

"Well it's being held in the community room I guess it will be like the Saturday night lineup."

"John is running it. The party will probably be kinkier than that."

I went to work that day and had another boring day at work. I could not help but wonder what would happen at the party tonight. I wondered if my wife was looking forward to it as much as I was. At 3PM there was no more for me to do, so being the boss I left to home. I pulled into the parking lot and saw Alice standing in her spot her blouse had many more cum stains on it. Her hair had some white crust in it. Her stocking were incrusted with dried cum she flashed me a tit as I was passing.

"I'll give you 5 dollars to let me wash you off."

She looked at me as if I was crazy. Then I said.

"I really gotta pee soon."

Her eyes opened wide, she nodded and stuck her hand out for the money. I handed her a 5 dollar bill and she reached for my zipper removing my cock and aiming it at her face. She opened her mouth and I began to pee, as she directed the stream all over her body. After I finished she sucked the last drops off of the tip and got up saying.

"I have to get ready for the party."

"I am just curious how many guys did you do today?

She grinned.

"Eighteen men and three women. Gail was very tasty."

Well you learn something every day I didn't know my wife was bi.

Time to get ready for that party. I went home and found Gail in the tub and asked her how she enjoyed Alice. She blushed and told me that she hadn't done anything with a girl since college. I told her I might hire her and another girl to give me a show one night. She looked at me with both fear and excitement in her eyes. I asked her to tell what she was thinking.

"I haven't had that much fun since college Alice has a very good tongue. Would I have to reciprocate?"

I nodded.

"Could I choose the woman the first time?"

"I nodded"

"Cathy"

"I'll talk to her husband and find out which night he wants to send her over. After all on everything but Saturday nights and party nights the women do who they are told to do with no choice."

Gail smiled and nodded.

"Does Cathy turn you on?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.