The Stages of Grief
Chapter 7: Acceptance

Copyright© 2009 by VeX_1138

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Acceptance - A young woman plots to break apart another couple's relationship with the use of a mind-controlling drug. If the man sees his lover gang-banged, will he turn to her for love and comfort instead? Or will things go differently than she plans?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution   Military  

Rick Peterson may have been short, pudgy, and a bit of a sexual deviant. He liked to humiliate women, he liked to torture them, and it was probably because the boy was a sociopath. He was just a few years away from becoming a full-fledged rapist and murderer. But his older brother Steve did think he had one thing going for him—he was an electronics and surveillance genius.

Rick may have gotten caught putting cameras in the women's locker room of their apartment building's gym, but that wasn't the only place he'd put hidden cameras. Just about half of the apartments in the building were wired for sound and video. Rick had started installing hidden cameras throughout the building when he was only eleven years old. He loved to pry into people's lives and see the drama of everyday life unfold.

Rick also loved to see the young teenage girls in the building doing all sorts of things. Most of those videos he cut, edited, and then posted online. But the best ones, he sold to websites that specialized in all sorts of nasty things. He'd even sold videos of his older brother Alan fucking teens in the building. Of course, Alan didn't know about any of this.

That was the deal Steve had made with him. Steve protected his secrets in exchange for full access to his computer and all the cameras it could access. Sometimes, Steve would also spend time watching things, but unlike Rick, Steve liked to use the drama he saw to his advantage.

He saw Mrs. Johansen on the fifth floor in her unhappy marriage and their fights. Her husband was gone so long on business trips and she was lonely. Then when she'd had a one-night affair with one of the building's security guards, he confronted her. They now had a nice arrangement.

When her husband wasn't in town, Steve could come and go whenever he pleased. Steve could also fuck her whenever and however he pleased. And thanks to his large cock, Mrs. Johansen was also quite pleased.

Steve found it quite amusing that once he'd become a regular visitor to Mrs. Johansen's apartment, her marriage became less stressful. Her husband became happier, and the two of them had a much more active sex life since Steve had started pounding her on a regular basis.

Steve's affair with Mrs. Johansen had started a year and a half ago, and considering that he'd fucked her in the ass and blown his load on her face only an hour before the gangbang in Amy Stone's apartment, the affair was still going strong.

Their affair wasn't public, but it also wasn't a secret. Rick, of course, knew about it, and Steve knew at least a few of Mrs. Johansen's nearby neighbors must have seen him coming or going from her floor or doorway at least once or twice. So the rumors that he was having an affair with a married woman in the building were true, but the rumors that it was two different women weren't.

The camera network that Rick had installed was actually quite extensive and amazing. Whenever an apartment was vacant, Rick found a way in, hooked his cameras into the power lines so they were continuously powered and also transmitted through the building's power lines. When he started, he initially just put a camera or two in those apartments, but as he got older and his captured videos gave him his own source of income, he began installing more extensive coverage in new apartments.

Three years ago, the apartment across the hall had been vacant, and Rick had installed several cameras throughout the apartment. He was quite pleased that a young beautiful woman moved in, and in those three years, Amy Stone had earned him a lot of cash. His regular videos of her shaving her pussy had a core following on a few sites. Some people would pay regularly to see her shave her private areas and sometimes masturbate in the shower.

So when the boys came back to their apartment, Rick collapsed on his bed in exhaustion. But his brother Steve donned a pair of headphones and wanted to watch what they'd done. The computer Rick used had a large hard drive array next to it so he could continuously record most of the feeds and save at least several hours worth. Eventually, the system just started recording over old video, but Steve was able to go back far enough that he could find their gangbang.

He watched, and listened from about half an hour before Stacy had rang their doorbell. And with each passing second, his smile grew wider with the possibilities this entailed. Steve was especially interested In watching and hearing them talk about something called 'Vulcan' and then watching Stacy drink a small glass tube full of some liquid.

Steve was a smart young man—a smart young man with a large cock, a nearly insatiable libido, and a very dirty mind...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.