The Stages of Grief - Cover

The Stages of Grief

Copyright© 2009 by VeX_1138

Chapter 6: Reconstruction

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Reconstruction - A young woman plots to break apart another couple's relationship with the use of a mind-controlling drug. If the man sees his lover gang-banged, will he turn to her for love and comfort instead? Or will things go differently than she plans?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution   Military  

Stacy nodded at Amy's apology and went to start the shower in Amy's bedroom. Keith stopped the video camera and waited. An hour ago, if Stacy had asked, he would have said he did find Amy attractive. But after watching her get gangbanged by a group of teenage brothers, she looked—and smelled—absolutely disgusting.

When Stacy came back, she helped Amy to her feet and took her in to the shower. Stacy washed her hands thoroughly afterwards. While Amy was slowly washing herself, Stacy lowered the toilet lid and sat down to have a conversation with her. The shower door was wide open, so she could see Amy's reactions when she asked her questions.

"Tell me Amy, have you ever been truly in love before?" Stacy asked.

Amy nodded while she tried to wash the night's activities off her body. She loaded her hands with shampoo and began furiously scrubbing her hair.

"Tell me about your one true love."

Amy rinsed her hair while she spoke, "Her name was Callie—Calypso Charlene Hershel."

"Her name!? Your one true love was a woman?" Stacy asked, amazed.

Amy nodded and began the disgusting task of trying to scoop the leftover cum from her abused pussy. It was sore, but she didn't want those boys' semen in her any longer. While she did so, though the task she was performing and the story she was telling were completely contradictory in their nature, Amy told Stacy about Callie—about how they fell in love.

A few minutes later, Stacy asked, "So the two of you fell in love? It actually does sound quite romantic. What happened? How did it end?"

Amy tried not to cry, but her voice cracked, "We, we always said our careers were important to us. When our careers went in different directions, we followed them. She finally got her chance at being a pilot, she ... we flew F-15E's together, but when she got the chance to join a wing of F-16s, she took her shot. At the same time, I took a job at the Pentagon.

"A year later, I got offered this job. We ... we still saw each other every chance we got, but we were never ... we never lived together again after Sarajevo and our apartment in Germany."

"You didn't exactly answer the question. If she's your one true love, why are you trying to break Keith and I apart?"

"I ... I'm not. Not anymore. You were right to make me have s- ... to make those boys fuck me like this. I ... I was wrong," Amy admitted truthfully. She realized, she really didn't want Keith anymore. Even if he did decide he wanted her now, she didn't want him. She'd never be able to truly look him in the eye anymore—not after he'd seen her used and abused like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.