The Stages of Grief - Cover

The Stages of Grief

Copyright© 2009 by VeX_1138

Chapter 5: Depression

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Depression - A young woman plots to break apart another couple's relationship with the use of a mind-controlling drug. If the man sees his lover gang-banged, will he turn to her for love and comfort instead? Or will things go differently than she plans?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution   Military  

Amy entered the room with a wild and nervous look on her face. She knew what was probably about to happen, and she knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. The reason she'd chosen the Peterson boys was specifically because of their reputation in the building.

Alan Peterson had been caught several times having sex with the girls and women who lived in the building, whether in their homes, in his own home, or in one of the common areas. One such rumored story even involved him double-teaming a fifteen year old girl in the apartment gym with one of his brothers. Amy knew the boys well enough that she suspected it was probably Rick.

But besides Alan's escapades, Rick had been caught trying to install hidden cameras in the women's locker room of the apartment gym, and Steve was rumored to be having an affair with two different married older women in the building. The only one that Amy had never heard any rumors about was Joey. But she figured he was probably just like his older brothers, if only a bit young. He probably just hadn't developed into the sexual predator his older brothers were already shaping up to be.

Amy could feel the four brothers staring at her as she entered the room and she also noticed that Keith was actively filming her. 'Oh God!' she thought, 'What the hell am I going to do!?' In her mind, this was so unjust and evil, yet less than an hour ago, she'd planned to do the same, if not worse, to Stacy while making Keith watch.

Stacy took charge, "Alright Amy, why don't you just dance to the music a bit and strip for the boys first."

Amy felt sick inside as her hips began to sway seductively to the music and her hands began slowly unbuttoning her blouse. All eyes in the room were on her as she removed each article of clothing. Amy tried desperately to put her mind somewhere else, but she just couldn't do it. Her fear and embarrassment kept her in the present.

When she removed her bra, she heard all four of the teenage boys gasp. It made her feel queasy to be on display like this. She removed her skirt next, and when she was wearing only her three-inch pumps and her panties, Stacy stopped her.

"Wait Amy. Would any of you boys like to remove her panties yourself?"

All four boys nodded.

"Joey, would you like to pull Amy's panties down for us all to see?"

Joey blushed, but nodded. Stacy gestured for him to go ahead, and watched as the boy eagerly approached Amy and reached for her panties. He held them at her hips and began pulling them down her legs. Everyone, except for Amy, gasped as her shaved pussy came into view.

"Oh. What a nice beautiful pussy she has. Would you like to kiss it Joey?"

Joey didn't answer—he just leaned in and pressed his lips to her mons. Amy shuddered, but Stacy couldn't tell if it was revulsion or arousal that caused her shiver. She suspected that because of his age, it was probably revulsion and self-loathing. Which Stacy thought was perfect.

"Amy, I think you should thank him for his kiss. Why don't you pull out Joey's cock and give it a nice long sucking kiss in return?"

Amy groaned in frustration, but quickly sank to her knees and began pulling out Joey's penis. It was hard, hot to the touch, and a bit small, as she expected. She pressed her lips to it and sucked on the head. After only a few seconds, she was unfortunately rewarded with a mouthful of sweet young boy-cum.

"Be a good girl Amy and remember to swallow it all down. I don't want you to make these boys think you don't like their cocks. You'll swallow everything they give you tonight."

Amy gulped and felt the boys nearly tasteless semen slide down her throat. When she looked up at the other three boys, Alan already had his own cock out and was slowly masturbating it, as was Rick. Steve was rubbing his cock as well, but his was still hidden by his underwear.

"See? Now you've left the other boys feeling neglected Amy! Shame on you. I think you should show them all how much you love their dicks. Why don't you lay down and let Alan have first crack at your pretty little cunt while Rick and Steve take turns fucking your pretty little mouth.

"Does that sound fun boys?"

Alan was already moving, pushing Amy back onto the ground and kneeling between her legs. Steve nodded at Stacy and dropped his underwear and pants. Stacy had to stifle a gasp when she saw the size of his cock and grinned wickedly when she realized how much punishment Amy was really in for. Rick didn't acknowledge Stacy's question at all, but he did jump down and eagerly and somewhat violently shove his fat cock into Amy's mouth.

From the expression on her face, I assumed that she was disgusted either by Rick's pudgy body or by the taste of his cock. But when she felt Alan's average-sized penis push inside her cunt, she nearly choked on Rick's cock.

Steve knelt next to her head and started gently slapping her face with his big cock until her eyes caught sight of it. Stacy happily saw the fear register in her eyes and smiled.

Stacy walked over to Joey who was simply watching his brothers rape the young woman, and said to him, "You see Joey, you asked how it was possible for a woman to have sex with more than one person at a time. It's sort of like she's doing right now. Later on, if you boys are willing, one of you will fuck her in the mouth, one will fuck her pussy, she'll use her hand on another one, and the last boy will fuck her in the ass."

Joey's eyes never left the scene in front of him, but Stacy watched curiously as the boy's limp penis suddenly rose in a matter of seconds.

"Speaking of which—Amy, you better show how much you love what these boys are doing and use your hand on Steve while he waits to fuck your slutty mouth."

Amy's hand started stroking Steve's monster dick just a second later. Stacy was actually surprised when Alan was the first to grunt in orgasm, slamming into Amy in a few short powerful strokes at the end. She'd expected Rick to be the first of the three to blow his load.

Alan rolled away and Rick eagerly caught on to the spirit of things. He moved to take his brother's place and started fucking Amy's pussy. Steve turned Amy's head forcefully and started shoving his cock in her mouth. Stacy was amazed to see how he took long powerful strokes that hit the back of her throat each time. She delighted in hearing Amy choke and gag with each stroke.

Stacy gave Joey a little push and he settled down next to Amy's head. When she saw him, she reached for his little dick and started slowly stroking it.

Less than a minute later, Rick came inside her and the boys switched again. By now, Alan was recovered enough and put Amy's hand on his cock so she'd stroke him. Little Joey had his dick in her mouth and his face was an expression of angelic rapture. He looked so innocent, yet he was doing something so debased.

Unfortunately, he lost his load first and had to sit back to recover. Alan took the opportunity to swing his legs over her head and use his whole body to start fucking her face. Steve seemed content to just shove his cock at a nice steady rhythm into Amy's now very well lubricated cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.