The Stages of Grief
Chapter 1: Denial

Copyright© 2009 by VeX_1138

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Denial - A young woman plots to break apart another couple's relationship with the use of a mind-controlling drug. If the man sees his lover gang-banged, will he turn to her for love and comfort instead? Or will things go differently than she plans?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution   Military  

Amy Stone was excited for a new week of work. She found her job rewarding and it also filled her with pride. Amy believed in the MK-ULTRA Project. She wholeheartedly agreed in its goals and methods, though they were sometimes immoral.

In the hands of another powerful nation, the 'Vulcan drug' alone could be used as a horrible weapon. Just imagining that possibility filled her with horror. Yet, that horror filled her with purposeful drive and ambition as well.

Amy Stone had been with the MK-ULTRA Project for just over three years, ever since her career in the Air Force had ended. Her intellect had served her well in the Air Force, moving her quickly up the ranks to Captain. Her final posting had been as an Air Force General's staffer at the Pentagon.

When she met Colonel Ansel and learned exactly what his black-ops project was doing, she knew that's what she was meant for. And Colonel Ansel thought she was perfect for the job.

While the civilian scientists in the project believed she was just a 'personal assistant, ' her real job was to watch over the civilian researchers. Too often, civilians suddenly found morality or quickly succumbed to greed, either wanting to expose the 'evils of the government' or worse.

The previous project leader had been a nice enough guy—sort of grandfatherly. But in the end, Amy did her duty. Of course, the old man didn't really die of a brain aneurism, unless by chance a blood vessel in his brain burst milliseconds before the .38 hollow-point round entered his skull.

Amy hadn't wanted to kill the old professor, he was a rather brilliant scientist. But she'd followed him to his initial meeting where he'd taken a 'taste' and then watched him enter the lab after hours and fill a refrigerated sample case with several vials of the 'Vulcan drug, ' no doubt on his way afterwards to make delivery and accept a huge payout from the North Korean spy. Once Amy had seen him take the initial down-payment, she had the proof of his treasonous actions, and she had her duty to perform.

At first, the usual guilt over taking another human life had assaulted her, as it had in the past when she'd had to kill for her country. But it passed rather fast when his replacement had arrived. Amy found Dr. Keith Meridian very attractive. She wished she hadn't arranged for his things to arrive so quickly though—she would have enjoyed giving him a ride to and from work a few more times. In fact, she was perfectly willing to give him a ride anytime he wanted.

In Amy's mind, Keith was just so perfect for her—attractive, intelligent, and highly motivated. In so many ways, he was the true equal she'd been searching for all her life. She'd never met a man who could match her intellect, was kind and genuine, and also attractive. She felt a bit sorry for the hours he'd spent at the hospital that first day being poked, prodded, and scanned—especially since none of it was necessary, except to keep up the falsehood that the drug had killed Dr. Ashland. Before the incident with Ashland, they had already performed the same tests on their testing subjects both before and after testing for research purposes, but now all the scientists had to endure the tests as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.