Preview

The Stages of Grief

by VeX_1138

Copyright© 2009 by VeX_1138

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Coercion, Mind Control, Drunk/Drugged, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Gang Bang, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Caution, Military,

Mind Control Sex Story: A young woman plots to break apart another couple's relationship with the use of a mind-controlling drug. If the man sees his lover gang-banged, will he turn to her for love and comfort instead? Or will things go differently than she plans?

Author's Note:

Another short novella—this story is shorter than "The Scientific Method" as it contains less of the techno-babble that the previous story required. This story continues where the first one left off, from the 'teaser' chapter at the end. If you haven't read "The Scientific Method", I recommend it, but it is not necessarily required.

"The Scientific Method" was rather 'mind-control lite', but this story uses it more heavily. However, this story still contains a fairly romantic theme throughout. As many of my readers know, my wife and I tend to write/edit together, and while the first story was more of my own creation with just some suggestions from her, this one is more her brainchild—so you'll be able to see just how twisted my wife's mind is, especially in comparison to my own.

The first chapter of this story is nearly exactly the way it appears at the end of "The Scientific Method." So you do not need to re-read it for any changes. The only difference is it ends with a period (.) instead of an ellipse (... ). Enjoy, and please vote and comment :D

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.