Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

JULIE AND ALI VISIT

Rome for Christmas was a true treat for both of them but they were happy to be back in their Florida home, when it was over. Soon enough Julie had to go back to school. But Janet promised to come for a visit at her first opportunity.

After that things settled down again to a regular life for them. Julie was back at school and Janet was working at the Real Estate agency, where things were going well. Profits were up, the business of the office was being run very efficiently and Janet was tickled to show herself in her panties every now and then to tease Mr Mars.

It was a Friday and the whole office decided to take an early day. Janet went home at 2 PM and was ready for a shower and maybe a swim. She had just gotten out of her car, when she heard the gate activate, after a beep from the warning panel on the side of the house. Since no one called ahead to ask to have the gate opened, Janet turned in great anticipation. Her joy was realized, when Julie pulled into the larger parking area around the main house from around the bend of the driveway.

Janet's face was wreathed in smiles, as she bounded to where Julie was getting out of her car.

"Julie, Julie," she cried, "What a wonderful surprise."

Saying this, she flung herself into Julie's arms for a lingering kiss. She raised her head then and exploded again with the words:

"And you brought Ali with you!"

Now Janet hurried over to where Alice was watching the two of them, her roommate Julie and her lover with a kind of wonder and almost envy.

She met Janet's charge and put her arms around her for a hug.

"What a nice surprise," Janet said then, going back to Julie. "And thank you for bringing Ali with you."

Here Janet sank to a knee and kissed Julie's hand.

"You two are amazing," Alice said, "Friends, lovers, and I'm not sure what."

Julie grinned at her room mate and said:

"It's she who is amazing. Look at her." (Here Janet raised her arms on high as though to display herself.) "Business woman, former high school teacher, and look at the ass on her." (Janet turned her back to the two girls and wiggled her ass at them then.)

There was a cascade of laughter then, as Julie darted forward to slap Janet on the ass.

"Oooops!" Janet squealed and straightened up, putting her arms around Julie's neck for another kiss.

"Something to drink, wicked mistress?" Janet said with a glint in her eye.

"Wicked? Is it?" Julie said, grinning back at Janet. "You'll be spanked later for that."

"I hope so," Janet said, grinning at Alice.

"Yes, and I have reinforcements with me today to make the spanking that much worse."

Janet squealed and hugged Julie again and held out an arm so that Alice could join them in the hug.

"Oh, a girls' weekend, how nice," Janet said, kissing each of them in turn.

"Now something to drink? I have to shower and clean up; I've just come from the office."

They trooped inside. Alice took the time to say: "I still can't believe the beauty of your home."

"Thank you," Janet said, "Julie and I love it."

"You two sit, and I'll bring drinks," Janet said, as she moved away toward the kitchen part of the huge room.

"Swing your ass, businesswoman," Julie said in a commanding voice.

Without missing a step, Janet reached down and pulled her skirt to her waist, showing, as she strode away, her rose colored panties, and thigh highs.

"Oooooo," Julie cooed, "Grannies today."

Janet looked over her shoulder and asked, in a sincere voice, "You like?"

"I always like," Julie answered, sending a kiss to Janet.

Janet came back with chips and cokes for the two girls. She set them down and then knelt by Julie.

"May I ask a favor please, Mistress?" she said simply.

Alice simply smiled and watched the interaction.

"Yes, sweet puss," Julie answered.

"Can we have Alice room with us tonight? I hate to banish her to the guest wing by herself. I promise to be good."

"I think that she'd like that but only if you promise not to be good," Julie replied and Alice laughed.

"I'm going to shower," Janet said, "You two jocks just mind your p's and q's because there will be a naked woman in the house in a few minutes."

She gave them a fierce grin as she moved away.

"In a minute we'll show you why all of the conference are afraid of University of Florida women's soccer," Julie said.

"Well, so that you can find the naked woman," Janet said, unzipping her skirt and pushing it from her, "I'll leave a trail."

The skirt fluttered to the floor, next went her suit jacket and as she was getting to the stairs to up to the master wing, the blouse hit the floor too.

"Let's get her, Ali," Julie shouted and the two young women jumped to their feet.

Janet squealed and raced up the stairs. When Julie and Alice got up the stairs, they found Janet, now totally naked in the doorway of the master suite with her arms up along the frame of the door, her ass sticking out and swaying back and forth. She was staring at the stairs, where Julie and Alice were ascending, and smiling.

"Spanking time," Julie said, and Janet sprinted into the room.

Before she was a third of the way across the room, Alice tackled her and they both hit the bed laughing.

Julie was upon them in a few seconds. She told Janet to lie on the bed with her knees on the floor. Janet did and began to hide her face in the blanket.

"Keep your face up where we can hear you, bitch!" Julie ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said and waited.

The first blow came form Julie and it was stinging and hard. Then Alice joined in and the two of them rained blows down on Janet's naked ass, turning it bright red.

Janet began by moaning and was almost sobbing quickly. Julie said, while still spanking: "How soon will you call me wicked again, Janet?"

"Not soon, maybe never ever," Janet said, and they stopped.

"Maybe tomorrow," Janet said with a grin and they gave her five more slaps to the ass.

She turned at that point and threw her arms around Julie's neck, saying fervently:

"Julie, I love you like there's no tomorrow; I know that Alice is here but I don't care who knows how much I love you; I just don't care."

"I know, I know, and I love you too, sweet puss," Julie crooned at her.

Then she extended her arm and brought Alice into the hug too.

They untangled and Alice said: "This is such a lovely room; the view is gorgeous."

"Wait until you see it with the moon light streaming in," Julie said; then she giggled and said: "And nobody wearing clothes."

"WoooHooo!" Janet cried and Alice laughed with them.

"Shower time," Janet said, getting up, and looking marvelous in her nakedness. Julie moved to her and put her arm around her shoulder, rubbing Janet's reddened ass, as she stood there. "Shall we swim after that or lunch after the shower?"

Alice blushed and said that she didn't have a bathing suit with her. Julie and Janet looked at each other and said together: "Shopping!"

Alice blushed again and stammered a bit. It was Julie who rescued her by saying to Janet: "Alice is on a tight budget."

"Oh, Alice," Janet said, "I'm not trying to insult you, Julie can tell you that but, you see, my wonderful Uncle left me all of this in his will, including huge, gigantic piles of money. The shopping trip is my treat. I'm not lording it over anyone; I just enjoy treating my friends this way."

Julie smiled at Alice and said: "Ali, what she's saying is true. We'll go shopping and then lunch."

Alice made an emotional noise and said: "What friends you both are," moving in for a hug.

Julie spoke up then and said: "We have to go looking for a pussy suit for Ali, Janet."

"Pussy suit?" Alice said.

"Take your shower and put on your pussy suit, sweet puss," Julie ordered, and Janet went to do that.

She was back after the shower in just a little wearing the white one piece suite.

"Ohhhhh dear!" Alice drawled. "That's really sexy."

"I have one like it," Julie said, "When we get you outfitted, we'll have every guy on the beach after us."

"Guys?" Alice said with a question mark on her face.

"Guys," Julie said, "Right, Janet?"

"Of course right," Janet said, "This weekend we'll plan to get laid."

Julie gave Janet a 'high five' at that and they all three of the laughed.

"Let me change and then it's shopping and lunch at the 'Lock 'N Key'".

They went shopping first at a beach-wear emporium. They rather quickly gathered a few bikinis for Alice to try on, some of them almost too brief for words. But both Julie and Janet insisted that Ali try them on. They were all together in the changing room area, and were giggling up a storm. They drew the attention of the woman who owned the emporium. She came to them and, grinning broadly asked:

"Are you ladies helping her or assaulting her?"

Julie and Janet joined in the giggles at that point.

The woman asked, looking at Janet: "Aren't you the new office manager at Mar's?"

Janet smiled and said: "Yes, I'm Janet Peters and this is Julie Stone and Alice Wagner."

Julie then told Janet: "Tell her what we want."

Janet smiled and said: "We're looking for what we call a 'pussy' suit for her. It's, ah, a one piece, stretch material, one color and is cut really high on the thighs."

"Yes," the woman smiled at them, "A, uh, pussy suit. Well let me get a few to show you."

She came back soon carrying a selection, and Ali immediately loved the red one.

"Would you like to try it on?" the woman asked.

Ali blushed and both Julie and Janet said: "Of course, she would."

When Ali came out of the changing area with the red suit on, she was both blushing and also strutting. The suite looked magnificent on her. Janet and Julie crowded around her, running their hands up and down the front and back of the suite, praising how it looked on Ali.

"I can see that this is a very hands on group," the Woman concluded.

"Yes, it is," Julie said, "We're pals."

Janet smiled at that and kissed the back of Julie's hand, causing the woman to raise her eyebrows.

"I see," she said with a voice that just barely hid envy somewhere.

"Ali?" Janet asked. And Alice shook her head 'yes'.

"Good," the woman said, taking the two suits, including the red one, that Ali wanted.

Julie spoke up then: "We need to go for a beach walk." She turned to the woman and continued: "We want to attract some men."

"Well," the woman said, with a sigh, "Wearing suits like that you certainly will accomplish that end."

Janet paid the bill and they left. When they were outside, Julie said to Janet:

"Puss, I think she liked you."

"Really? You think so?" Janet asked.

"Of course," Ali added.

"But what's strange about that?" Julie wanted to know. "You're so hot."

Janet grabbed Julie and gave her a kiss on the neck as they went to the car and headed for lunch.

They did cause a stir at their beach walk. They went to the lower beach on the key and went to the far upper end of the beach. As they walked by with bags for towels and blankets, every head turned toward them. Alice in red, Julie in blue and Janet in white were the center of attraction as they passed.

They lolled in the sun for just a little talking.

"So, sweet puss," she said to Janet, "Can you find us an able man?"

"Someone we can three time?" Janet said with a smile.

"Exactly," Julie said, and Ali blushed.

"Yes, I can," Janet said. "There's always Win but he doesn't sleep with the boss and I don't want to just watch." Then she had an idea:

"Hey, why don't I call Tim? he's already half way in love with you two because of the way that you play soccer."

Julie looked at Ali and they both grinned. "Cool," Julie said. "See if you can make it for tomorrow."

She called Tim, as the other two were out on the screen porch looking at the Gulf. She asked him to come over for a swim tomorrow and he said 'yes' right away. She told him that Win would let him in, if she were in the Gulf swimming. She said nothing about Alice and Julie, that would be her surprise.

Janet fixed salads for the three of them and they all went out on the screened porch to eat dinner with a bottle of white wine. The evening was pleasant, and the sunset was gorgeous. The three of them, after dinner was all settled and the clean up done, decided on a swim. Since they didn't want to get back into their bathing suits that were wet from that afternoon, the simply swam naked for a while, before bed.

As the evening fell, they sat on the screened deck overlooking the Gulf and talked. Finally, it was Alice who said:

"Look, you two, I know what an item you are, and that you haven't seen each other for a while; I really, really would prefer to sleep in the guest room tonight."

"Oh, no!" Janet protested immediately, "Julie, please."

Julie put her hand on Janet's as she spoke: "Ali, she's right. While you're here we are sharing. You and I do our celibacy thing at school by out mutual agreement but here we're going to share the teacher."

Alice smiled a kind of shy smile and said: "Well, if you do insist."

Janet moved then; she went to Alice, kneeling in front of her and kissed her knee and then her hand, saying: "Alice, we're not going to force you to do anything that you don't want to do. Just stay with us, please."

Julie laughed: "She can be very persuasive, Ali, watch out." Then turning to Janet she said:

"Puss, my puss, we won't have to do very much forcing to get our Ali to play with us tonight."

"Oh good!" Janet said with obvious enthusiasm.

"Shall we shower before bed?" Julie asked, "Wash off the chlorine?"

"Good idea," Ali said.

Then Janet chimed in: "Let's shower and wash off Ali!"

There was a kind of scramble then to get to the shower in the master bedroom. Julie and Janet put Alice between them, and they washed her. They turned her around so that they could take turns soaping her front and her back. In no time, Alice was sighing from the effect of Janet's hand soaping the inside of her ass cheeks, and Julie soaping her nipples.

"Boy, doesn't this make you feel special!" Alice said, sighing.

"It's because you are," Janet said, kissing the back of her neck.

They dried her off then and the three of them headed for the bedroom together. Julie said that Janet should sleep in between the two of them. They opened the blinds that closed off the view of the Gulf from them and let the moon shine in. Julie turned Janet over on her side and started to squeeze Janet's ass cheeks, as Janet began to kiss the side of Ali's face, biting ever so slightly on her ear lobe. It made Alice shiver with joy. Then Alice turned her head and Janet's lips met hers. At the same time, Julie began to invade Janet's asshole with her finger, first only one and then two. This caused Janet to moan into Alice's mouth as she kissed her, and reached down to run her fingers through the thatch of Alice's pussy hair, while she kissed her.

Janet found Alice's clit at about the same time that Julie moved her finger enough to begin to play with Janet's. The playing became more and more fervent until both Ali and Janet were shaking and cumming.

They lay quietly for a few minutes to calm down. Janet said then into the night:

"Guess who played but got missed that time with no one to play with her."

"Get her," Ali said, and both she and Janet moved.

Janet snuggled down behind Julie and began to lick her tongue down the back of Julie's spine and soon enough lodged the tongue inside of Julie's ass cheeks. Ali lay there and said softly to Julie:

"Jules, do you mind?"

Julie answered by leaning toward her college room mate and kissing Ali on the lips; Ali's mouth smoothly opened to invite in Julie's tongue.

Julie said then: "No, Ali, this weekend is for all of us."

"Oh nice!" Ali said, as she renewed kissing Julie and moved her hand down to muss with Julie's pussy hair and then her pussy itself.

Julie just lay back and let herself be the center of attention for the next ten minutes. The two women working on her had Julie bucking and moaning into her orgasm. Soon her thrashing subsided a bit.

Then Janet hugged Julie, saying to her, to the night in general and so that Ali could hear:

"Julie, darling of darlings, I love you like my life itself. You give me passion, direction, love, companionship, and a friendship that is as precious as anything I have, and I want to thank you for bringing Ali here for the weekend. Please make sure she knows that I'll do anything that you tell me to do, anything."

"We know that, sweet puss," Julie said. She kissed Janet on the lips, while Ali snuggled against Julie's naked back and said to her:

"Janet, my Janet, you are the most genuine person I've ever met; it's my joy and my absolute good fortune to have you as lover and friend."

"And slave!" Janet whispered.

"And slave!" Julie.

There was a silence, which Janet broke: "It makes me so happy that I just want to cry."

Julie moved then so that Janet was between them, and both Julie and Ali held Janet, while she sobbed her joy.

After a bit of silence, Janet spoke up again:

"Julie can I ask something?"

"Anything," Julie said.

"Can we invite Ali to go with us to Rome for Easter?"

"Oh, what a great idea!" Julie enthused.

"What?" Ali exploded.

"No, please now," Janet said, rolling toward Ali, while Janet raised herself on her elbow. "Julie and I have a casa in Rome and we'd love to have you join us."

"This is too much," Ali said, "Now I think I' going to cry."

It took them a long time to settle down that night.

The next day Tim was scheduled to come for a swim in the morning and then some lunch. He said that he would be there at about 11:00 AM. Julie and Alice were on the beach, both were wearing their one piece bathing suits. Janet decided to wait in the house for the signal from the gate that Tim was there.

He arrived on time and Janet buzzed him in. She waited outside for him to park his car, and waved. She was wearing a short silk robe over her white, one piece bathing suit.

"Hey, teacher!" he said with enthusiasm.

"Tim!" she said, returning the enthusiasm.

"This is a real treat," he said, "I mean, you asking me to come over."

Then she sprung her surprise: "Well, Tim, I thought that you might like to meet Julie and Alice; they're down on the beach. We can go and join them."

He was startled by that news and obviously pleased.

"It was my surprise," she said moving in to him and planting a kiss on his lips.

He recovered quickly and answered the kiss, playing briefly with Janet's tongue in the process.

"You can change here," she said, indicating one of the downstairs bathrooms.

He was ready in a hurry and the two of them went out and down to the beach.

"There they are!" Julie kind of crowed. "Hey, Tim," she said extending a hand to him, and Alice did the same.

Tim was awe struck not only because he knew of their soccer skills but because of the way they looked in their bathing suits.

"Bathing beauties," Janet said to him making him laugh.

"Yes, but wait until you see our siren," Julie said and then told Janet to take off her robe.

Janet did and Tim's only words were a barely audible "Wow!"

"You like?" Janet asked.

"What's not to like?" Tim quipped, and turned to Julie smiling.

"I definitely like," Julie said. "Come on in; the water's nice today, calm and warm."

The four of them swam around for the next 45 minutes or so. Then Janet asked them if they were ready soon for lunch. They all agreed that it was time.

Julie spoke up then, saying to Tim: "You first, Tim, and then you get to watch the three graces come out of the water, we'll keep our water nymph 'til last."

"This is gonna be the greatest show on earth," he said, flopping down on the sand to watch.

They came from the water, Julie first, then Ali and they all shouted and called for Janet to emerge. She hesitated and said: "My suit will turn transparent!" in mock horror.

"Tough, puss, get out here," Julie said with mock seriousness.

The other three were hushed as Janet emerged from the water, nipples erect and visible, dark patch of pussy hair visible and, as she turned around to model for them ass crack also visible.

Julie said: "That's the woman that I love," and moved over with a large towel to help Janet dry off. The other two also joined in drying Janet, who ended up dancing around in a kind of ring with her hands in the air.

"Off with you now," Julie said playfully, "You're now the cook; burgers as soon as possible."

They all went into the house. Everyone went off it change. Soon enough Alice and Julie came back wearing running shorts and tee shirts, and Tim emerged from the bathroom wearing shorts and a tee shirt. When Janet came down from the master suite, Julie had spoken to her, she was wearing only an apron.

"Show," Julie said.

Tim was large eyed at the sight of Janet's naked ass, as she turned around to show herself.

"Turn you on, Tim?" Julie asked.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, his respect showing, mixed with his sexual tension.

"Like to fuck her after lunch?" Julie wanted to know next.

"Can I?" he asked a bit amazed.

"One condition," Julie said then.

"Anything," was his quick response.

"Good," Julie continued. "First you have to fuck Alice and then me, only then do you get to use the teacher. After each fuck, Janet will clean your cock with her mouth and clean us up after being fucked."

"Shit!' was his only comment.

"Burgers," Janet called from the kitchen just then, and the other three sat on high stools at the kitchen window bar for lunch.

They ate, and during the meal Tim could hardly keep his eyes off of Janet, whose tits were barely concealed by the front of her apron, and the apron did nothing at all to hide the sight of Janet's stiff nipples.

"She really is a babe, Tim, isn't she?" Julie asked.

He turned to her and admitted: "Yes, she really is."

Finally, Julie said: "Clean up everyone; Tim, you sit and we'll do this; then we'll play."

He settled back and watched as the girls got up and began the clean up. Janet flashed him a huge smile over her shoulder, as she turned to go to the kitchen area and showed him her naked ass.

"Nice, Teacher," he said.

"Thank you!" she said, wiggling her ass cheeks for him as she walked.

When the clean up was done, Julie put some music on the stereo and Janet put on a pair of black spike heels. She came stalking around the breakfast counter from the kitchen area and whipped off the apron. She stood swaying to the music with her hand in the air and said:

"Tim, dance with the teacher."

He joined her in the middle of the floor and they swayed together to the music. She moved around him so that he was in front of her, and she trailed her hands across his upper back and his shoulders and down across his chest. When her hands got to his waist, she, with a quick motion, unbuttoned his shorts and they began to fall.

Soon enough he was dancing in his boxers alone. Tim's attention was so taken by Janet that he didn't notice both Julie and Alice slip out of their clothes but then they joined in the dancing, one to the left of him and one to the right. Janet went to her knees in front of him and grabbed the waistband of his shorts with her teeth, beginning to pull them down with tugs from his teeth.

"Shit!" he exclaimed, "This can't be happening! Fucking day dream."

It was just then that Janet had his shorts finally down and off and captured his bobbing cock in her mouth:

"Day dream?" she said licking the head of his cock

"He's wet, girls," Janet said.

"Good," Alice chimed in with, "He's mine first."

Tim turned in her direction and ran his hands over her shoulders and spiky nipples, and then down her sides to her magnificent thighs and ass.

"Oh, momma," he said.

"Come to me, Timmy," she crooned and pulled him toward the couch.

Janet went to stand with Julie and watched, as Tim fucked Alice on the couch. He was excited enough that he didn't last very long with Alice. When he'd come, Janet moved over to where he was, and put herself between Alice's legs. She began a slow lapping of Alice's pussy to clean her after Tim's fucking. He watched with rapt attention. Then Janet crawled over to where he was and took his slimy prick in her mouth. She sucked on him until he was hard again. Then she stood back on her heels as Julie motioned him to come to the middle of the floor, where she laid him down and sat on his up-raised cock.

Janet moved and sat between Alice's knees to watch Tim fucking her lover. Julie controlled the fucking and gradually pulled Tim along to a climax that had both of them crying out.

Now Janet moved again. She gave Julie a smile as she began the process of cleaning her pussy.

"Fantastic," was Tim's comment, as he watched Janet work on Julie.

Then Janet was with him again, cleaning his cock one more time.

Julie spoke up: "Tim, you fucked Ali and I fucked you, now what do you want to do with our teacher here? It'll be anything you like."

"Really," he said, a bit wide eyed at the offer.

"Really," Julie said.

Tim shot a glance a Janet who was simply smiling and waiting. He looked over at Julie and said:

"Over the hassock, hands tied behind her back; I'm gonna fuck the teacher in the ass."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Janet sighed, as she moved in the direction of the hassock.

They got her ready, Julie and Alice, while Tim played with himself. He first moved around, once Janet was in place, and presented his prick to her to wet.

"Make him good and wet, puss," Julie said to her.

"Yes, ma'am," she answered, working on his cock with her mouth.

"This is so fucking hot," Tim said with a kind of sigh in his voice.

Then he moved into position, pushing his cock against Janet's asshole, as Ali and Julie stood in front of her.

Janet squealed, as he forced his cock into her asshole. Julie moved closer and pulled Janet's face into her pussy. Janet responded by pushing her tongue out to lap at Julie's pussy. Then it was Alice's pussy in her face, as Tim swung into a rhythm to fuck her ass.

Tim pushed Janet into a major orgasm, while her face was buried in Julie's pussy and then Ali's. She screamed her delight into the pussy, as Tim collapsed over her back with a huge groan.

No one moved for a bit of time. Afterwards it was a shower for everyone and a dip in the pool. As he was leaving, Tim thanked Janet, Julie and Alice, telling them that he'd never forget what they did for him that day. They believed him.

EASTER

As Easter vacation got closer, Janet got busy getting the arrangements ready for their trip to Rome. She sent Julie and Ali a note about the progress that she was making, getting them each a first class ticket, which set off a little celebration for Ali, who was stunned at being so spoiled by her friends. Then she told them that she'd taken care of a limo to meet them at the Rome airport. All they had to do was get their things ready.

They were like three giddy school kids, as they went to the airport, Win drove them and was laughing at their antics all the way. When they piled out of the car at the airport, they each gave Win a huge hug and kiss, making sure to use tongue in the kisses. Win ended up grinning like he'd won the lottery.

They were also pleased to meet a friend in the airport, Andrea McNeal. She played for the other Florida university's woman's soccer team but they knew each other pretty well from all the times they'd competed and gotten together afterwards.

"Hey guys," Andrea said, giving first Julie and then Ali a hug.

Then Julie spoke up: "Andie, this is my high school chemistry teacher, Janet Peters."

"Pleased to meet you, Ms Peters!" Andie said.

Ali hooted: "It worked."

Andie looked confused. "Let me tell her," Ali said.

"Tell me what?" Andie asked.

"Janet was Julie's chemistry teacher, but then Jules, the darling of the university soccer league, seduced her chemistry teacher--who was, truth to be told, willing to be seduced..."

Julie broke in laughing at that point, and said:

"Ali, you're sure as hell going to be a politician!"

Ali bowed to the other three and went on:

"Anyway, once Ms. Peters was seduced and properly rendered manageable by our Jules, she has become Jules' lover, companion, girl friend, best friend, and everything else. Watch out, Andie," Ali concluded, "They are what is known as a love match, and they'll turn you green with envy with their mush love stuff."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.