Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

They took a quick shower and went for their run on the beach. As they were dressing, Julie told Janet to wear no sports bra today, and no panties under her white bicycle, lycra sports shorts and a tee.

"I want to see if those guys are there."

"Hmm," Janet said, "That might be nice."

"Yes, yes," Julie mused. "I'd love to get a film of you being fucked by the three of them."

Janet replied: "You're making me blush."

"Blush," Julie exploded with mirth, "You just let me piss on you, and in your mouth."

"Well," Janet continued, "I blush easily."

"You certainly do, puss," Julie said, "It's one of your endearing qualities.

The guys were there up the beach. Julie and Janet could see them jostling each other, when they saw them coming on their run.

As they passed by, one of them got up courage and said: "Hey, nice ass."

Julie turned to them and said: "Hey, thanks."

On the run back down the beach the girls noted that the three guys were still there.

One of the guys stepped out and said: "Hey, stop a minute; we want to get to know you."

Janet and Julie stopped, they were panting just a little.

"So, what's up?" Julie wanted to know.

The guys were young enough to be embarrassed. They introduced themselves, and Julie told them her and Janet's names.

"We're here for a few days, using my mom and dad's place as a kind of post graduation kind of gig." One of the young guys said.

"Well, congratulations to you," Julie answered him.

One of the other guys then said: "Hey, doesn't your friend talk?"

Julie glanced at Janet and then back at the guys and said: "She talks, when I tell her to talk; when I allow it."

"Shit!" the guys answered, and the other two said: "Cool," and "Far out."

"Is she kind of a slave or some shit like that?" the same guy wanted to know.

"Not kind of a slave," Julie answered, "She is my slave."

"And she'll do anything you tell her to do?"

"Yes," Julie answered, "Anything."

Then he blushed, and Julie knew what was coming: "Is she a ... a kind of sex slave?"

"That's exactly what she is."

"Does she ... uh ... do guys?"

"All the time," Julie said, grinning.

"You interested?" Julie wanted to know.

"Shit yes!" was the general answer.

Then Julie spoke kind of severely: "Look this is how it goes down: she does what I tell her to do, don't you, puss?"

"Yes, ma'am," Janet replied.

"We'' come back here at say 11 o'clock and she'll do all of you, at the same time."

"Woah!!!!!!!" was the general answer now.

"But it gets to be done my way; do you understand?"

"Cool!" the guys answered.

"And let me tell you one more thing," Julie concluded, "She's a high school teacher! That should get you interested."

Then she turned to Janet and said to her: "Tell them, love, what you'll let them do."

Janet smiled at the guys, after being told by Julie and said: "I'll let you fuck me; I mean in my mouth, my pussy and my asshole. And, if Julie allows it, I'll let you spank me."

The one who'd been talking said to them: "You're shitting us, aren't you?"

Julie smiled at him and said: "Well, you be here at 11 AM and see."

Then the two girls continued their run down the beach.

When they returned up the beach to where the guys were, they made it a leisurely walk. It was a lovely day. Julie had Janet dress in a pair of tight white shorts that accentuated her ass. Under them Janet wore beige bikini panties with lace at the waist band and leg bands. Over it all she wore a tee shirt that was shortened at the waist so as not to cover her ass. She felt, and looked sexy.

"My, my, puss," Julie said, "I almost kept you home and took care of you myself."

"Nice thought," Janet said.

"But I want to watch this," Julie answered her back. Then Julie giggled, "And I'm going to record it!"

"You brought the cam?" Janet said with a grin on her face. "I did."

"Oh dear!" was Janet's only reply.

When they got up to the upper beach, the saw the guys waiting for them. The guys were grinning, as they watched the two women approach.

"Hey, guys!" Julie said.

"Hey yourself," was the casual answer.

One of them, the one who had done the talking earlier, said: "They think that you're shitting us."

Julie smiled at them. "Now tell me, guys, does she look like she's shitting you? Come on."

Janet nodded to Julie, who walked toward the beach house where the guys were staying. As she neared the door Julie told her to stop for a moment. They were in a spot near the door where they couldn't be seen from the other beach houses.

"Now," Julie said at that point, "You tell me if we're shitting you. Puss," she continued addressing Janet, "Give me your tee shirt and shorts."

Janet simply said: "Yes, ma'am."

She grabbed the hem of the tee shirt and quickly pulled it over her head, letting her large, tits swing free.

"Ohhhhhhhh, shit," came the comments now, "Look at those tits!"

The speaker of the group turned to Julie wide eyed, and said: "Jeez, you're really not kidding, are you?"

To answer Julie turned to Janet who was watching and said: "Shorts!"

Janet's hand went to the waist band of her shorts; she unbuttoned the waist band and unzipped the zipper. Then she grabbed the waist band of the shorts and slowly pulled them down past her flaring hips, and off. Now she stood in front of the leering, staring, astonished guys wearing only her beige panties. They were semi-transparent and did nothing to hide her pussy hair or her lovely ass.

"Spin around for the boys," Julie ordered.

Janet did, striking a provocative pose for them in he near nakedness. The three boys just stood there and stared at Janet. She smiled; happy to be on display for them, and, she knew, especially for Julie, who was still taping it all. Janet walked among the three boys and ran her hands over the bulges in the front of their bathing trunks.

"Nice, nice," she said. She stroked them each in turn but was smiling at Julie as she did. The guys were transfixed.

Julie grinned at Janet and mouthed the word "Slut!"

Janet grinned back, grabbed one large stiff cock and mouthed a kiss for Julie.

One of the guys finally broke from the reverie saying: "Are you really a high school teacher?"

"Yes," Janet replied, stroking her hand up and down his stiff cock through his bathing shorts.

"I taught chemistry and science."

"Gee," came the answer, "We never had any teachers like you."

Janet laughed, again giving her attention to the camera, which was now situated behind the guys' backs, so that Janet was looking at the guys but really over their shoulders at Julie.

"Well," Janet said, "Come inside with me and we can fix that."

Julie snorted, and the guys leered. Then Janet took two steps away from the guys. She hooked her thumbs inside the waist band of her beige panties and slowly, slowly pulled them down: past the swell of her hips, down to her thighs, revealing a peek and then the entire glory of her pubic bush, then whisking them off altogether.

There was now a chorus of "WOW!" from the guys.

Janet grinned and went to the boy nearest. She pulled down his bathing suit to let his stiff cock spring out. She then dangled her panties on the end of his stiff cock, and said to all, and especially to Julie and the camera: "Come on now; first one to follow me inside gets a blow job."

Janet went into the beach house. The guys absolutely scrambled after her. Julie followed, recording the scene.

Inside, Janet as kneeling already and drawing down the bathing suit of the guy who had come in first. She grabbed his bouncing cock and licked the head, both the top and the sensitive underside. It brought a moan from him, especially now, since Janet took the entire head into her mouth and sucked on it.

Julie filmed it. The other two guys stood and watched, breathing hard. One of the other two still have Janet's panties dangling from his stiff cock. They didn't move; they just watched.

Now Janet's head was bobbing on the cock in her mouth. The guy was twitching. The sexual tension was electric. Janet was transported to that place she could sexually get to; it was wonderful for her. And to have Julie watching and in charge was a huge turn on, just spurring her on.

She took a breath and plunged her head forward. The guys cried out; Janet's nose hit his pubic hair; she tightened her mouth around the cock, and caressed his balls with her hand; he exploded into her mouth; she sucked for all she was worth and took all of his load into her mouth and down her throat. She licked him clean, as his cock deflated just a little.

Then she looked up, winked at Julie, and crawled to the next guys, the one with her panties on his cock.

The next one was watching closely; he groaned to no one in general: "Oh god, look at her she's crawling to me! I don't fuckin' believe it."

"Believe that I'm coming to get your cock!" Janet said in a sexy growl.

The kid turned to Julie as he watched Janet crawling closer to him.

"Is she really a teacher?" he wanted to know from Julie, asking it almost plaintively.

"Not only a teacher but a good one."

His attention then was momentarily pulled back to Janet, who had reached up with her mouth and taken her own panties into her mouth. She knelt there with the panties spilling from her lips grinning at him, and then at Julie.

"A good one?" the kid echoed.

"You mean ... you fucking mean that she was your teacher?" He was dumb struck.

Janet kept the panties in her mouth and then took them from her mouth and put them onto the cock of the guy who would be next in line.

Julie took up the question: "Were you my teacher?" Julie asked almost innocently.

"Yes," Janet said, as she leaned forward now and bit the kid's cock head, making him jump and 'yip.' She looked up at the astonished kid and said: "Her chemistry teacher, and then she came to my apartment one night and made me her sex slave."

"Ohhhhh shit!" the kid now said, for Janet has his cock in her mouth.

He exploded immediately. He filled Janet's mouth with cum again, and she swallowed, while Julie filmed it all. She licked him clean and then simply reached out this time and took the third kid by the cock and pulled him to her. She took the panties and this time threw the to Julie, who took them with a grin and sniffed them.

Janet was really, really excited by now and simply plunged her head down onto the last kid's cock and locked her lips around it. It was too much for him, after all that he had witnessed, he spurted and spurted into her mouth. Janet licked him clean and sat back grinning and licking her lips. She swayed a little to let them watch her tits swing back and forth.

She addressed Julie then: "Mistress, what's next?" "Mistress, Mistress?"

One of them said, "I don't fucking believe this."

"Let me show you," Julie said.

She took Janet by the hand and pulled her to a chair; she had Janet face the back of the chair. She motioned to one of the guys to come and grab Janet's hands and pull. He did; it had the effect of stretching Janet over the chair and keeping her into place. Julie told the other two guys to come and stand one on one side of Janet and one on the other.

"Now let me show you what I want you to do," she told them.

They gave her good attention. She lashed out her hand and slapped Janet's left ass cheek hard. Janet jumped and 'yipped'.

Julie smiled a the two of them and said: "Understand?"

They both nodded. Julie's final instructions were that they should each give Janet 10 hard slaps on her ass cheeks. The next minute was filled with the loud sound of the whacks that the guys were landing on Janet's unprotected ass. The ass got redder and redder. Janet huffed and huffed, and groaned. By the time they were done, she was on the edge of tears. But the heat that she felt from the spanking was intense.

"Okay now," Julie ordered, "you come here."

She motioned to one of the guys and told him to lie down on the floor. He did. Then she moved Janet so that Janet impaled herself on his hard, stiff cock. Janet sighed as the cock went into her. She was both wet and ready.

Next Julie grabbed another guy and moved him around in front of Janet to stuff his cock in her mouth. He did with pleasure, and she took his length into her mouth to the very back of her mouth.

She then had the one who had had his cock in Janet's mouth move behind her and, helping him by moving Janet's ass cheeks apart, Julie had him insert his cock head into Janet's asshole. Lastly she had the third guy cozy up to Janet's face and stick his cock in her mouth. She told them that they were in place and she wanted them to all fuck Janet.

Janet was crooning now from all the attention from these young cocks. Julie filmed and the three kids worked away at fucking Janet. After a minute, Julie told them to stop and told the one in Janet's asshole to change places with the one in Janet's mouth.

They were struck dumb but did what they were told. Janet took the dirty cock with relish and they began to fuck again.

Julie filmed it all. This time, when the three guys were finished with the fucking, they were finished. When they were done and all had cum either in Janet or on her, Julie took her from her kneeling position to the bathroom.

Janet let herself be led, and Julie cleaned her up. Julie gave Janet her shorts and tee shirt. She kept Janet's panties for herself. Before Janet had dressed, she produced a marker pen from her bag. She asked them to autograph Janet: one on her tits, one on her ass, and one just above her pussy. She then had a kiss for each of them, as she and Janet left.

They walked slowly down the beach.

Julie held Janet's hand and asked her: "How are you, puss?"

"Glowing!" Janet said, "Positively glowing! The things you do for me, and the way they feel are out of this world."

They walked in silence for just a bit and Janet looked over at Julie and asked: "What are you going to do?"

Julie regarded Janet, as they strode down the beach together and said: "Oh, probably something massive."

Janet's answer to that was a simple "Oh!"

Once they were back at the house, they went to the bedroom suite; Julie said simply to Janet: "Now, puss, I'm going to give you 10 minutes to get ready. I'll be back in that time. You just follow what I say."

Janet smiled vaguely and said: "Yes, ma'am, I'll certainly be ready for you."

When Julie came back into the bedroom, she was now naked and carried a large strap. Janet was kneeling on the floor before the large french windows; she was naked except for her panties, which were stretched taught over the swell of her ass cheeks by her position. Her hands were shackled behind her back, causing her to rest her head on the floor.

"Here's the slut teacher, and Dewey's been here so we have the equipment room all to ourselves," Julie said in a cruel voice.

"Got my note did you, teach?" Then Julie thundered at Janet: "Answer be, you bitch!"

"Yes, Julie," Janet said, "I got your note."

"What did you call me?" Again Julie's voice carried a note of furor in it.

"I'm ... uh ... sorry, m'am, Ms. Strong; I wasn't polite."

"You're not as sorry as you're about to be, bitch," Julie said in a menacing tone.

"Please don't hurt me," Janet whimpered.

"Wrong request, teach! Try it again and get it right this time or I'll skin you alive."

Janet quivered at the tone. These kind of sex games were among the things that truly turned her on. She found herself getting lost in them.

Janet hesitated only a second but a second too long. Julie had a large wooden paddle with her. She lashed out and whacked Janet's ass with the paddle.

"Ohhhhhh," Janet shouted; then she hurried to make the request that she knew was required of her: "Please, please, ma'am, Ms. Strong, please hurt me; hurt this worthless bitch!"

Julie laughed: "Teach," she said, "You are a prize. There you are trussed up like a fucking pig and you're asking me to hurt you. And, by the way, bitch, who told you that you could leave your panties on?"

"No, one, ma'am; your servant is sorry for that breach."

"It will cost you a little, you know," Julie warned.

"Yes, ma'am, I know," was Janet's answer.

"Well," Julie said then, "Let's just pull these very wet panties off and party here."

She skinned the panties down past Janet's hips and ass and off her feet. She moved around and crammed the wet panties into Janet's mouth to silence her. Then without hesitation she swung the paddle and there was a loud squeal from Janet.

"You even sound like a pig, teach;" Julie said with a laugh.

"Tell you what; as I beat that lovely, meaty ass of yours I want to hear you make those throat squeals like the pig you are. Do you understand?"

Janet's answer, she hoped it was the right one, was to squeal in her throat like the pig that Julie was calling for.

"Ah," Julie rejoiced, "She's learning. Then let's continue."

And she did. She used the paddle on one ass cheek and then the other. The sound of the 'splats' was loud, and reverberated throughout the room. Janet's squeals were continuous, and gradually there were real, as the tears ran down her face.

Julie stopped the paddling. She moved around in front of Janet and said: "Okay, chem teacher, so it's true that you were fucking the boys and using this lovely mouth on their cocks?"

"Yes, ma'am," Janet answered, "I was fucking the boys and certainly taking their cocks in my mouth."

"Did you like it, cunt?" Julie asked.

Janet glanced at her with frightened eyes and said: "Yes, Ms. Strong, this cunt did like it."

"Well," Julie continued, "I'm wondering if you're as good at eating pussy, as you are at sucking cock."

Janet smiled then and said: "Please let me try, ma'am; I really want to please you; this teacher pig wants to get her mouth and tongue between your thighs and eat you; may I please?"

"You ask so nicely, teacher," Julie mused, "Come and get it."

Julie took the panties out of Janet's mouth, and leaned back on her elbows with her knees drawn up and spread to give Janet access. Janet wiggled her way forward until her mouth was at Julie's pussy. Janet began by licking and sucking her way up one inside thigh and then the other.

"Mmmmm," Julie said: "You are educated."

Janet cocked her head sideways to kiss Julie's pussy lips, as though they were her mouth. She used her tongue to spread the pussy lips and kiss again. Now she was french kissing Julie's pussy, and Julie was moaning with pleasure. Janet lowered her head then just a little and darted her tongue down along Julie's ass crack.

"Ass licker," Julie said in a kind of reverie.

Janet plunged, wiggled and pushed her tongue into the crack of Julie's ass and licked her way up to her ass hole. She licked the asshole and pushed her tongue into it a little. Julie cried out at that.

Janet backed off and kissed her way up one thigh again and then down the other, ending at Julie's pussy again.

Then Julie moved and said: "Now time for the main event."

She got the strap on and put it on. She ran the strap on up and down the inside of Janet's thighs. Then she lowered her head and whispered to Janet.

"Tell me, teacher, tell me what you want me to do with this big cock. Tell me the truth or I'll use the paddle again."

Janet caught her breath at the threat and whispered back again: "Put it in my pussy, please; get it wet there and then fuck your teacher in her ass with it."

"Here it comes," Julie said, sliding it into Janet's wet pussy.

She plunged in and out a bit and the positioned it at Janet's ass hole.

She leaned over Janet and said to her: "The tiger's got you now, and there is no getting away. Make throat noises for me as we fuck. Be my mate."

When she finished that she pushed the cock into Janet's ass. Janet backed up a bit to take the cock and made a kind of keening noise in her throat as she was fucked.

She whispered up to Julie, as the cock plunged in and out of her: "I love ... the sex games; love them. But I love you more."

"Oh, puss, you are my puss," Julie said with labored breath.

The stiff strap on cock was pressing in on her own clit and pushing them both to a climax that left them sprawled on the floor and breathing hard.

Julie moved first. She kissed Janet's neck and said: "Shower, my love? Then dinner?"

Janet smiled at Julie and said: "Shower it is and how about dinner out?"

"Lovely," Julie said. They sat and watched the Gulf from the observation tower for a while before leaving for dinner. They sat in companionable silence.

"How are you," she asked, taking Janet's hand with her own.

"I don't know how I could get any better than I am now," was Janet's reply.

Julie looked over at her. "Really?" she said with emphasis.

"Absolutely," was Janet's answer. "This is so wonderful that I think that I'm living a kind of a dream."

"That's so lovely to hear," Julie said. "There are times that I'm just afraid that you'll get fed up with me and my attitude and just end it all.

Janet reacted: "Oh, my love, my darling." She took and kissed Julie's hand as she spoke. "That's just not going to happen; it's just not."

Julie smiled; she said: "You fill my heart by saying that."

Then she continued with a grin: "Then let's celebrate; let's celebrate us by doing some planning."

Janet was enthusiastic about that. "Good," she said, "What ideas do you have?"

Julie said that first of all she had to get her school stuff settled. She had an appointment at Florida in two days. She turned to Janet and said: "Puss, will you go with me?"

Janet was overjoyed; "You want me to?" she asked with a happy smile.

"Yes, if you will. We'll see Robin," Julie continued.

"Oh good," Janet said. Then she grinned: "What chance does a submissive like me have with you two?"

Julie grinned broadly and said: "That might just be fun. But you know, I'm afraid that I will lose my scholarship, even if I do decide to play soccer for them. We'll see."

Janet spoke earnestly: "Oh, please, please don't worry about that. We'll take care of it."

Julie just looked at her and smiled. "You re so good to me," she said.

"But you're my love," Janet said, "Of course I need to be good to you."

Then Janet spoke up and proposed that they turn one of the extra bed rooms into an exercise room. They could shop for equipment that they would want. Julie thought it was a great idea. The decided that they'd shop, after they got back from the university.

Julie had one more idea: "What about the holidays this year? I mean what shall we do about Christmas."

"Oh shit!!" Janet said, "Of course, of course!"

Julie just looked on and was wondering what she was talking about.

Janet almost exploded: "We have an apartment in Rome; we own it; in Rome!"

"Ohhhh yes! Yes! Yes!" Julie said with enthusiasm. "That would be just wonderful! Could we?"

"Of course," Jane said with a laugh. "It'll be such a treat for the two of us. What about your mother?" Janet asked.

"I'll take care of her," Julie said. "No, I mean that she could go with us." Janet explained.

"That's wonderful, puss," Julie replied, "But let's make these plans for just the two of us."

"Wonderful!" Janet said. "Hey, how about dinner down the key?"

"Hungry!" Julie said and they were off.

Dave arrived a few days later with Julie's car and her stuff. He called them, when he got close enough to the key for directions. The two girls were all a flutter with the preparations that they were going to make to greet their friend.

Finally, Dave rang the bell at the gate and Janet buzzed him in.

Julie, with a grin on her face, had already told Janet what they were going to do and Janet was excited. Following directions, Dave drove past the grounds keeper's house and around the bend in the dense Florida undergrowth. When he emerged and was pulling up to the house, he saw three things at once: Off to the far right he could already see the Gulf of Mexico; directly in front of him he saw the most gorgeous beach house imaginable, and standing on either side of the house's door were two gorgeous, totally naked women. Janet and Julie flanked the door, and were standing in exaggerated poses to flaunt their nakedness at him.

He got out of the car and the women came running to him across the tiled entrance are in front of the door. They latched onto him and he was busy for a few minutes first kissing one of them and then the other.

"Careful, careful, girls," he laughed, "I've been celibate for a while now. All this beauty and nakedness will turn my head."

"Careful, my ass," Julie cried out, "We've invited you here telling you that I needed my stuff as a ruse; you're our toy boy for the week."

"Oh, goodie," Dave shot back, "I guess I'll just have to surrender to my fate."

They broke the embrace and Julie said simply: "Janet."

Janet knelt, as soon as Julie said her name. Dave looked on grinning as Janet fished his cock out of his shorts, and bent her mouth to take it, already hardening inside.

"Janet is the official welcomer," Julie said.

Janet took her head off of the prick long enough to say: "Welcome to Florida, Dave."

"Hey, you," Julie ordered, "Suck."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said, giving Julie and Dave a wicked grin.

"Spanking for that!" Julie said next.

"Oh, good," Janet replied and bobbed her head up and down on Dave's cock again.

As Dave began to cum in her mouth, Julie pushed on the back of Janet's head to make sure that he was getting a satisfying deep penetration of Janet's mouth and throat.

Janet settled back on her heels just grinning. She turned first to Julie and said:

"Thank you, ma'am, for that."

Then she turned and thanked Dave.

"Well, well," Dave said with a smile, "This all seems to have come a long way."

Julie smiled then and stroked Janet's face. Janet turned instinctively and kissed the back of Julie's hand. Julie spoke for them:

"Yes, Janet's my love, just my love."

Then Julie said out loud to them:

"My stuff! Dave, I appreciate you bringing it."

"My pleasure," Dave said, "I've already been paid."

"Oh that's just a foretaste, so to speak, of what you're in for this week."

They began to bring Julie's 'stuff' in then from the car. Dave was totally enchanted by the fact that the two women worked still naked.

"How great is this?" he said, sliding a hand over first Julie's and then Janet's ass.

They got the stuff unloaded and put into a room off in the guest wing. Then Julie and Janet got dressed: running pants and a tee for Julie, tight lycra bicycle pants and a tee for Janet. They went down the key to the restaurant for lunch.

They were only just settled in the restaurant, when Elena appeared at the door. They invited her to join them.

"Well, well," Elena said, "Who's this gorgeous specimen?"

"This is our buddy Dave," Julie said.

"He brought Julie's car and her stuff down for her."

"And now," Julie continued with a smile, "He's here as our toy boy for the week."

"Oh that sounds delicious," Elena said, "Can I come over and play?"

"Yes," Julie said, grinning at Dave, "But tomorrow; today we're going to screw for old time's sake."

"Sounds like a plan!" Elena said.

They had a wonderful time showing Dave all around; the crawled the beaches together; toured some of the places on the mainland. They made a day of it. On their rambles around the area, they picked up shrimp for a dinner for the three of them. They all decided on a swim before dinner, and had a later afternoon romp in the Gulf of Mexico. Julie, the athlete, was the best swimmer but the three of them frolicked like a bunch of kids. Julie and Janet wore their one piece stretch suits. They were resplendent in Julie's yellow and Janet's white.

When Dave saw them initially, he shook his head and said:

"This is affecting me now, when both of you are dry; what in heaven's name am I supposed to do, when you get those suits wet and then get out of the water?"

As the three of them stood testing the water with their toes, two young guys walked by. One of them just stared but the other said:

"Look at you!"

"Thank you," Julie remarked with a smile.

Then the one who had spoke said to Dave: "Do you need a hand here or are you up to it?"

Dave grinned and Julie jumped in saying:

"Oh, I'm sure that he is up to anything that we have planned."

"I was afraid that was the case," was his answer with a smile and nod of his head. Then he continued: "I'd wait around to see you get those suits wet but it won't do me any good, so I'm out of here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.