Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

They finally came to the last day of class. For this day Janet and Julie had a specific plan. Janet was really pleased to be displaying herself to them, even if it was in only a minor way but Julie's plan for what was next was so exciting that Janet could hardly contain herself.

For that night's class, Janet wore the pleated mini again. She wore a sweater with it, and knew that her nipples were pressing against the front of the sweater. The teaching, nevertheless, went very well.

When they were finished she smiled at them all and said:

"You guys have been fabulous; you've listened, worked hard, studied and have really gotten a good inside track on this material. I'm going to say 'thank you' for being so attentive by taking all four of you out for pizza."

They were pleased with the suggestion but wanted to know where she wanted to go.

"Wherever you'd go for pizza," she said. Then she laughed and continued:

"I want to go somewhere that they'll know that I'm out with my four toy boys!"

They all hooted at what she said and, laughing, they all piled into Janet's SUV and went off to the pizza place. She sat in a booth in the middle of the four of them. While they were sitting and talking a friend came up to the table, his name was Sage. He looked them over and smiled, saying:

"Hey, Tim, guys, who's the bitch?"

The four guys obviously bridled. Tim spoke up quickly: "Hey, mouth, dude; this is Ms. Peters our chemistry tutor. Show some respect.

"Hell," Sage continued, "Teachers never looked that foxy, when I was in school."

Janet smiled and said: "Thank you, Sage; that's quite a compliment."

Then he left and Tim, and the guys apologized.

"Think nothing of it," Janet said, "It was kind of a left handed compliment at least."

Then their pizza came and they were busy with it for a while. When they were finished, Janet paid the bill, and the five of them left. The four guys were getting a good deal of ribbing about the sexy woman that took them out to dinner.

"They'll never believe that you're our teacher." Tim said.

"That's their problem," was Janet's immediate reply.

She was now more than ready for the next stage in Julie's plan for how this would develop. She drove back to the parking lot. They all got out and Janet walked to their car with them.

"Hey, you four," she began, "I'm really proud of the way that you've worked so hard these days. Tomorrow is the test and I want you all to pass it. It's for your future but if you do, then I'm going to give you a treat."

"Treat?" Tim repeated.

"Yes," Janet said. "It's in the car; you wait here and you'll see what I mean."

With that, she walked to her car and, having reached the car, she stopped and looked at them smiling. Then she slowly began to unbutton her blouse. They were totally silent watching. She shrugged the blouse off of her shoulders and put it in her car. Then, with them watching wide eyed, she unzipped the side of her pleated mini and let it flutter to the ground. They were simply staring at this point. She reached behind and unhooked her bra and tossed it into the car also, and then stalked to where they were.

She leaned over, her large tits dangling in front of them, and said to them in a whisper:

"You all pass tomorrow, all of you, and I'll take off the rest and will do anything that you want. Do you hear what I said? Anything."

They shook their heads 'yes' and stared as she stalked again back to her car, her ass cheeks swaying inside of the thin light colored panties that she was wearing. Janet could hardly wait to tell Julie how her plan had worked. She waved at the guys, still not dressed, and they still staring, and drove off.

Johnnie Kerns called her the next day. He told her with obvious relief and satisfaction that they'd all passed, and that he'd leave it up to her to tell them the good news.

She had Tim's phone number. Tim laughed and told her that he'd tell the guys. He cleared his throat then and, anticipating, Janet said to him:

"Tim, honey, I certainly do remember what I promised. I'll pick all four of you up tomorrow morning at 10 AM. You'll get them all there?"

"Yes, ma'am, I will," he promised, and they hung up.

Janet was smiling from ear to ear, when she put the phone down. The next day she prepared with obvious care. The blouse was thin and kind of silky. It not only showed to advantage her lacy bra but also, due to the soft rubbing of the material, showed her raised nipples too. Janet was pleased. The skirt that she wore, or 'almost wore'--was her own remark about it, was so short that any raising of her arms at all would show the slope of her ass cheeks in her white lacy panties. She felt that she was ready for them.

She cruised to the corner where they said that they'd be, and she noticed, as she pulled in to a small lot at a mini mall, that Sage was with them giving them grief. She could hear him ragging them about being with the teacher again. His back was to her initially as she got out of the car, shooting a huge grin to the four guys who were eyeing her now with obvious glee.

"Do you mean me, Sage?" she asked innocently, as she strolled up.

Sage turned around at that point and the only thing that came from his mouth was the words: "Fuck me!"

Janet smiled at him and without missing a beat said: "No, Sage, I think you've got it wrong; the whole point of my little party for these four wonderful guys is that the'll fuck me!"

Sage stared as the four of them laughed and walked over to where she was waiting for them with her arms held out. They got into a group hug. Janet suddenly looked up and said: "Who has their hand on my ass?"

It was Germain who, looking sheepish, said a quiet 'me'. The others only looked on as Janet leaned in to kiss Germain lightly on the lips and said in a whisper: "You keep it there; it feels nice."

"Not as nice as your ass feels," Germain said, getting bolder.

"Language," Janet said, "Tut, tut."

"But you just said 'fuck' a bit ago," Walt said smiling in a sly fashion.

"So I did," Janet admitted, "Well let's go and do that before poor Sage's eyes pop out of his head."

Tim flashed Sage a smile and said 'bye for now'.

"Motherfucker!" Sage almost growled.

"No," Janet corrected him, "To be absolutely correct, Sage, I think you should call him, call them, a teacher fucker."

They laughed at that and Janet led them to the car.

Sage just stood there and said: "Still don't believe it."

Janet stopped with her back still to Sage's hunched presence and said: "Then believe this." Saying that, she pulled her skirt up to her waist showing him, and all of them the white thigh high stockings and her magnificent ass cheeks encased in the swell of white stretch lace panties.

Sage was only staring now. Janet took one step toward him then and said:

"Sage, honey, my guys here are all kind of riled up, so I think that the first time for each of the four of them will be in my mouth, nice and hot and quick. But then starting with the second time and each time after that for each of them, they get to choose whatever hole the want. Today is just not a day for me saying 'no' to whatever they want. You can believe that, Sage."

He was still standing and staring, as they got to the car.

In the car the tension from what she'd said, was palpable. It was Tim who spoke up first:

"Uh, Ms Peters," he began.

"Yes," Janet said.

"Uh did you mean what you just said to Sage?"

She looked around at the four of them, as she started the car, and she said:

"Every single word!"

"Oh," Tim said.

She grinned around at them happily and said:

"I guess, 'oh'!"

As they approached the gate out on the key, Janet was smiling. This was her favorite part of every journey. She turned into the gate and put in the code.

"Woah!" Tim said, "What is this?"

"This," she answered simply, "Is home."

"Wow!' came a voice from the back seat.

They rounded the first bend to where the caretaker's house was and Tim said:

"Really nice."

Janet smiled over at him, enjoying herself, and said; "This is the caretaker's home."

"Shit a brick," came a voice from the back, "Are you kidding?"

But that question was answered as they rounded the last bend in the thick jungle like vegetation and saw the beach house in front of them.

"Home," Janet said.

"You live here alone?" Tim asked in wonder.

"Not really," Janet answered. "I live here with my girl friend." She was grinning as she said it.

"Oh this gets better and better," Tim said then, "Your girlfriend. Are you a... ?"

"Am I a lesbian?" Janet finished the sentence for him. "Well, you'll just have to wait and find out the answer to that." She flashed him a grin as she said it and grinned over her shoulder to the back seat them also.

"Who's your girlfriend?" Tim wanted to know then.

"Her name is Julie Stone," Janet answered, "She's away right now at the university. She plays soccer for them."

"Shit!" Tim said in almost an explosion. "You mean Julie Stone the new scoring ace for the gators? I must be dreaming."

They were all huffing about that, and Janet was tickled.

"Guys," she said, parked now in front of the house, "I was Julie's chemistry teacher last year in high school. She, uh, seduced me, and now I'm her slave."

"Holy shit!" Tim said, speaking for all of them. "This is almost beyond belief. I'd love to meet her."

"We can call her, once we're inside."

"Cool!" Tim answered.

The four of them followed Janet inside and were instantly drawn to the sight of the Gulf through the large bank of picture windows at the front. As they stood there, Janet called Julie on the phone. She was pleased that Julie was available.

"Mistress," Janet said, "How pleased I am to get you."

"Hey, puss my puss," Julie said, "What a treat to hear from you. What's up?"

"Well, I'm here with my four students and it seems that they know of your soccer prowess and wanted to say 'hello' to you."

"Great," Julie said, "Put me on speaker."

Janet did that as the four guys gathered around.

"Hey, guys!" Julie said, "I here that you passed your exams and are going to party with my bitch."

"Uh, that's right, uh Ms. Julie," Tim said very politely.

"You treat her right," Julie said, "And if she refuses to do anything that you ask her, you call me and I'll straighten her out. Do you understand me, teacher?"

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said meekly, "I'll treat our guests nicely."

"Yes, and film it for me," Julie said, then she added: "I have a practice now; I'll be sweaty, too bad you're not here, puss."

"I'd like that too," Janet said, then she added: "I love you, mistress Julie."

Julie added: "Those are the most precious words of all. Have fun, guys."

"Awesome," Walt said and the others agreed.

Janet put the phone away and turned on the camera that was set up by the breakfast counter. "She wants a tape," Janet said. The guys said that they didn't mind.

"Well," Janet said then, "I'd like to dance; any of you scholars dancers?"

Tim stepped up, as Janet put on music. Janet draped her arms around his neck and they danced to slow music by Sinatra. She stared into his eyes and licked his lips with her tongue.

Their reverie was broken by Walt, who was standing by the window and watching them dance.

"Hey, with your arms draped around Tim's neck, Ms Peters, I can see your panties."

"Oh, can you?" Janet said. Then she turned to Tim and whispered to him:

"Unbutton and unzip my skirt for me, will you please."

"Sure, teacher," he said with a smile and Janet's skirt skittered to the floor, while the other three guys exclaimed.

She kicked it aside and went back to dancing. Tim looked at her and grinned.

"Now get fresh," Janet said, smiling as she felt his hands slip down to cup her ass cheeks and then reach inside her lacy panties and grasp her ass cheeks.

"Feels nice," Janet cooed into Tim's ear, as he continued to play with her ass cheeks with his hands down inside her lacy panties. "Shall we show them more?"

"Yeah," Tim said, still swaying with her to the music, "Let's be nice to them."

Then Janet spoke up: "Guys what'll it be next? Panties? Blouse? Or are we done here?"

"Shit," Germain said, "We're only beginning here. I vote for Blouse next."

Walt and Snowman agreed, and Janet grinned at them with her head on Tim's shoulder. He began, while still clutching her in the dance He slowly unbuttoned her blouse; she let him and allowed it to slide off of each shoulder in turn, letting it flutter to the floor. Snowman came over and retrieved it and put it aside with her skirt.

Janet was a magnificent sight, dancing with Tim's arms around her, while dressed in her heels, thigh high stockings, panties and bra.

"My, my," she said to them all, "The teacher is beginning to feel underdressed."

"Just wait a minute and give us a chance to vote again," Germain said with a grin.

"Nasty boys," Janet said licking the side of Tim's face with her tongue. "Vote now," she continued.

"Stockings," was the general decision.

"Okay, I need volunteers to roll my stockings down and off," she said to them.

"Do you mind, honey?" she said to Tim who released her for it.

Snowman came over first and put his hands on her thighs to roll a stocking down. He brushed his hand upward first to all it to grace the crotch of her panties.

"Ohhhhhh," Tim said, "Snoman's feeling pussy!"

"Mmmm, yes," Janet cooed to them, "Pussy."

Then the first stocking was off and Walt came next and performed the same trick with the other stocking, including stroking her pussy. When he was finished, a fast track came on the music, and Janet perked up, saying to them all:

"You four sit here." They did.

Then, in her heels, panties and bra, she danced for them. During the course of her dancing and pirouetting she released her bra catch and let it fall into Germain's lap. He howled his approval, and she bent over in front of them to swing her large tits before their eyes.

"Dynamite tits on the teacher," Tim said.

"Look at the size of her nipples!" Snowman chimed in.

Then Janet spun to the opposite side of the room and stared at them, kicking away first one shoe and then the other. They clapped, and she stuck her thumbs inside of the waistband of her panties. With each step that she took, she lowered the panties an inch or so. They were clapping and shouting for her, when finally, directly in front of them, she pushed the thin lacy garment all the way down and kicked it at them. There was a scuffle and Tim came up with the panties held to his nose. Then he passed them to Walt and they went the rounds, as Janet finished her dance.

"One more thing before we begin in earnest," Janet said.

"We haven't begun yet?" Snowman crowed. "This is too good to believe."

"Call Sage," she said to Tim. He did.

When Tim got Sage on the phone he said: "Hey, man, the teacher told me to call you."

"Tell him what I just did," she said.

"She just danced for us and stripped bare assed naked," he said then he added, laughing, "Fuckin' right man; she's right here naked."

She held her hand out for the phone. "Sage, honey," she said in a sultry voice; "It's time to start my plan; you remember my plan? Yes, that's right; as soon as I hang up this phone, I'm going to begin by sucking each of their cocks; then it's any hole they want." Janet paused and said to him: "Just don't you be so snotty next time." She hung up.

"Hey," Tim said then, "Let's take a picture for Julie."

"Great idea," the others chimed in and Janet was really pleased.

She set up the camera and then went into the photo; she sat naked, knees apart, in the middle of them, who were all still dressed. They all hooted with joy, once the photo was taken.

Then she beckoned to Walt to come forward and, on her knees in front of him, she took off his shorts and his boxers. He pulled the tee shirt over his head and stood naked before her. Next it was Snowman, and then Germain, and finally Tim. When she'd stripped each one of them, she kissed the tip of their cocks before going on to the next guy to strip.

"New photo," she said. "I want the four of you surrounding me with your lovely cocks pointed at me.

They set it up and took the photo. Again they were really pleased. Janet grinned because she was already looking forward to sending the photos to Julie.

"Playtime now," she intoned, "Here comes the first real part of your congratulations for working so hard."

She left the camera, now taking a movie, and crawled toward them. They only stared. She went to Tim first and began by kissing the tip of his cock. She held her hands out in the air to the side and said, as she took the cock into her mouth and then released it:

"Look, Ma, no hands." They howled in delight at that as she once again captured Tim's prick in her mouth.

The build up was really too much for him and he was soon holding the back of her head and thrusting his cock into her mouth.

She pulled away for a few seconds to say: "First time will be quick; just cum when you need."

Then she pushed her head back down toward his hips and pushed until she felt his pubic hair with her nose. He grunted and grabbed her by the hair flailing his hips, as he spurted ropes of cum into her throat.

"Look at the teacher suck cock!" Germain said with wonder.

Then Janet was finished and cleaned Tim's prick with her mouth; she kissed the tip of his cock and crawled to Germain.

"Here I come, jock man!" she said, as he grinned down at her, and sighed with the sensation of her mouthing the tip of his prick. "Oh, Ms Peters, how well you do that."

Janet just smiled and continued to suck him. The scene was the same for Germain and then Walt and Snowman. When she was finished with the fourth blow job, she sat back on her heels and sighed: "Get me a glass of water please."

Tim did that and, when she'd drunk it, pulled her to her feet and the four of them folded their special teacher into a hug. She wiggled for them because there were hands everywhere, or so it seemed.

Then she said in a conspiratorial voice: "This teacher needs to be fucked."

"We can do that," Tim said and they put her down on the carpet.

The first time through with each of them, she fucked them singly but then they were all ready for one last throw and she sat on Walt's cock, had Germain in her mouth and Snowman in her ass. They changed positions frequently, as they fucked her together, and the odd man out got a chance to continually change and join them. They brought Janet to several huge climaxes.

When they were through fucking at last, Janet spoke up: "Swim?"

"Great," they said altogether. She led them to the pool area. The covered pool was next to the house. They were amazed again and first they showered in the outside shower and then they swam and played in the water for a while.

They were lounging after that and Janet asked if they wanted to go to dinner before going back. She took them down the key to a restaurant for fried clams and fries.

She drove them back to the place where they were parked. They all tumbled out of the car and Tim spoke for them:

"Ms Peters, we need you to know how much we appreciate all of your efforts. The chemistry was important to us." Then he hesitated and looked at the other three, who seemed to agree with what he was going to say, continued:

"We want you to know that we understand that what happened today doesn't mean that we have a claim on you. We don't expect to treat you like you belong to us or anything like that. It was a gift that you gave and we all appreciate it. We certainly won't forget it."

"Now you're going to make me cry," Janet said walking to them and giving them all hug.

The outing with the guys made Janet restless. Her thoughts returned to Julie time and time again during the day. She knew that Julie had a game that day and it was normally a 'wipe out' day for her afterward. It was only as she thought about this during the afternoon, finding out that they had won and Julie scored two goals, that Janet made up her mind.

It was already early evening, when Janet finally called Alice.

"Hey, Ali," Janet said, "It's Janet."

"Hi, Janet," she's not here right now just at the library but she will be soon; shall I have her call you?"

"No, Ali, I wanted to talk to you."

"Oh," Ali said.

"Would you mind terribly if I were to drive up tonight?" Janet asked.

"Not at all but you know that she'll be asleep," Ali mentioned.

"I know," Janet said, "I just want to come up and sleep with her."

"You are so good, Janet," Ali said after a few seconds. "Why can't I find someone like you?"

"You will, darlin'," Janet replied. "You're too lovely not to." Then she continued: "So, if it's okay, I'm going to leave now and I'll be there in a few hours."

"Great," Ali said, "She'll go to bed pretty soon after coming home from the library. She's tired. She was spectacular today."

"I know;" Janet said, "I heard; this is my congratulations."

"You rock, girl!" Ali said as she hung up the phone.

Janet quickly packed a small bag and headed for the car to drive to the university. It took her about two hours to get there. When she arrived at their apartment, she called Ali on the phone again to tell her that she was just outside.

"I'll meet you at the door," Ali said.

She opened the door, when Janet knocked softly. Then Ali gave Janet a quick hug.

"You're so nice for doing this for her," Ali said, "It makes me all weepy just to think about it."

She stared at Janet and on impulse, pressed her lips to Janet's in a soft kiss. Janet responded. Ali broke away and said: "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," Janet replied, "It was nice. Do you mind if I undress in your bathroom? I'm just going to crawl in with her."

"Be my guest," Ali said, as Janet went to the bathroom.

Janet came out a few minutes later carrying her clothes, jeans, sandals, tee shirt, bra and panties, in her hand.

"My look at you!" Ali said and blushed.

Janet smiled at her and brushed her lips again with her own, and went into Julie's room. She just stood for a few seconds looking down at Julie's sprawled figure. She was in bed naked on her stomach with her left leg out as though she were running. Janet smiled and whispered a soft 'Thank you, Lord, for this!' and went to the bed. When she reached the bed she softly and quietly knelt down and planted a light kiss on Julie's upturned ass, just at her ass crack. Julie stirred just a little bit then sunk back into her sleep. Janet grinned and next she kissed the outline of Julie's pussy lips, which she could see because of her splayed legs. Julie stirred again and this time in a warm and sleepy voice she said:

"Ali, what are you doing?"

Janet crawled quickly up the bed and whispered back to her: "I'm making love to my mistress."

Julie's sleepy eyes both opened and she turned over looking at Janet. Janet was just smiling at her.

"Ohhhhhhh," was, at first all that Julie could muster. Then she said, in a drawly, sleepy voice:

"Oh, it's Janet, my Janet, it's you! Here! Oh, and naked! Oh Yes!"

Then the sleepy voice continued: "You are so special; you keep on doing such nice things to me, for me; and here, here you are! All naked and all."

"Doing dirty things to my tired, lovely mistress," Janet said, pressing her lips to Julie's.

"I'm sorry for being so tired," Julie said languidly.

"Then I'll do the work," Janet replied and shifted so that she could lick at and nibble on Julie's ear.

"Oh, yes," she sighed, "It's good to have a slave!"

Then she moved to her side again and grabbed Janet into a huge hug.

"Thank you for coming here; you are the most considerate person I've ever known and you're all mine." Then her head flopped back on the pillow.

Janet licked Julie's lips with her tongue, as Julie just smiled and looked at her with slitted eyes. Then Janet began to work her way down Julie's body. She spent time sucking on each of Julie's large nipples--her breasts were small but firm with really big nipples that stood out almost arrogantly, when aroused.

Janet's tongue then began to trail down across Julie's stomach, reaming her belly button and then licking downward to find the hair of Julie's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Julie moaned, as Janet found the target that she was seeking.

Janet used her hands to separate the folds of Julie's pussy so that she could effectively get her tongue inside of it. This got another groan from Julie and yet another one, when Janet's lips found the nub of Julie's clit.

Janet stayed there and worked Julie's pussy; she slid her hands under Julie's ass and held on to her ass cheeks as she ate her pussy.

Julie's head was slowly rolling from side to side, as she became lost in the treatment that she was receiving. Finally, Julie grabbed Janet by the hair and held her face in place, as she bucked against Janet's lips and came. When she was spent, her head went back to the pillow and she looked over at Janet, who was smiling at her with almost a look of adoration.

Julie spoke sleepily: "Shall I do you now?"

"No, ma'am," Janet said, "Now you sleep; that was my congratulations gesture for you. Just know, before you drift off, that I'm going to be here holding you tonight and that for all the world I love you like life itself."

Julie's smile was almost beatific, as she rolled to her side and let Janet gather her in, spooning into Janet's magnificent tits and against her creamy thighs.

"I'll still be here in the morning," Janet whispered to her.

"Good," was Julie's last comment.

And Janet was.

It was getting light, when the door opened a crack and Julie glanced over to see Ali's face. "Want some coffee?" she asked.

"Not just yet, thanks," Julie said. "She's still sleeping."

"You look so cozy!" Ali said wistfully.

Julie smiled at her and said: "Join us!"

"Me? Now?" Ali said.

"Sure," Julie said. "There's room and it's so warm."

"It certainly looks it," Ali said, as she moved toward the bed.

"Hey," Julie said, looking up, "No clothes in bed in here."

That made Ali giggle, as she removed the sleep shirt she was wearing and her white bikini panties, dropping them to the floor. She settled down in the bed next to Janet.

Janet look over at her and grinned:

"Good for me," she said, "In bed between two gorgeous, naked athletes."

Ali rolled into her on one side and Julie on the other, as the three of them settled down in the bed. They all snoozed for a while then. It was a while later that Julie stretched. She leaned over and kissed Janet, who was smiling over at her. Then Janet looked to the other side of the bed to Ali, who was also smiling. Janet reached over and kissed Ali.

"Good morning you two," she said. "Can this lady take you two athletes out for breakfast?"

"Yes," Julie said, "If you can afford it; we're hungry after a game day."

"Well, you know me," Janet said with a grin, "I'm rich; shower and then go?"

"Shower and then go," Julie said. "Shower and then go," Ali repeated.

"Room for three in the shower?" Janet asked.

"Room for three," Julie said.

They spent a leisurely Sunday. Ali had some studying to do and Janet and Julie took some time then for themselves.

"Thanks for being so nice to Ali," Julie said.

"She's wonderful!" Janet said, "It's so easy to be nice to her."

"No, you're wonderful," Julie said. "Doing things like this. I can't ever tell you how thrilling it was to wake up last night and see you in bed with me. You took my breath away."

"I'm sorry that I have to get back," Janet said with obvious regret.

"I know, love. but I'll plan to come down there soon."

"Oh, I hope so.

It was only a short time later that Janet was home and the phone rang. It was Veronica. She was wondering if she could come to see Janet. Janet said 'of course' and asked her to come the next day for lunch. She gave her the address. Janet tried the chat program but Julie wasn't available.

She sent her a long e-mail and felt better when she had. She spent some time in the tower room just thinking. She realized that she did like Win but it was mostly his lovely cock that she liked. He was her own version of Roger Savage. It helped to clear her mind a bit as she went to bed.

She was ready for Veronica, when she came the next day. The property had a gate with a call box. She buzzed Veronica in and was waiting for her outside, as she pulled up.Veronica got out and Janet went to her immediately.

She gave Veronica a hug and sighed saying: "Oh, Veronica, I owe you an apology. I got so angry that I could hardly think straight."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.