Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

Janet heard from the school administrator, had an interview and agreed to step in and finish out a summer school basic science course, as a make up for students.

It was a relief that it took some of her time. Julie was going through a time with soccer, when she knew that she wouldn't be very much available.

The teaching helped Janet to pass the time. It went fairly quickly. She had no trouble with the class.

She still had lingering memories of her class in chemistry and becoming the local sexual slut for that group. It caused her to blush every time she thought of it. It also served to make her panties wet. That experience was one that had plunged Janet deeply into her fantasies.

She looked over the class with some interest but restrained herself. Things went well until the very last week. It was Monday of the last week. She was out late, having done some lesson plans to finish the week. She sat in her car and was surprised to see Roy, one of her students stride up to the car.

"Why you complain about me?" he demanded to know.

"What?" she asked, baffled.

"You complained and I was called into the man's office to explain."

Janet protested: "I never. Roy, it's just not true."

He looked at her with fury in his eyes, and said: "You never ... Lying bitch."

The fury in his eyes continued. Janet just stared at him, not sure if she should be afraid or turned on. She certainly felt a mixture of both.

Roy apparently had one more burst of emotion. He raged at her: "You can kiss my black ass, lady!"

Janet looked around quickly and was glad that no one was around; she didn't want anyone else to hear this outbreak.

Then Roy did something that really floored her. He unbuttoned his baggy jeans shorts and pulled his shorts and boxers down to the bottom of his swelling ass cheeks.

Once more he fairly exploded at her: "Here, kiss my black ass."

And Janet did something that he never ever expected.

She did it. She was stirred up by his violence; she was turned on by his very attitude; she found herself sinking into the kind of fantasy that had been so much a part of her life lately. And, when he presented his naked ass to her, she didn't kiss it. She leaned out and, to his immense surprise, she licked her tongue all the way up the crack of his ass.

"Say what?" he now said with more surprise that anger. He spun around in place; he did it quickly enough that his semi-erect cock slapped Janet in the cheek. And then she compounded what she'd already done.

She gave into her instincts and simply opened her mouth and took the cock in to her mouth.

"Fuck me!" he said. "Is that how it is?"

Her simple answer, fessing up to what she'd done, was a quiet

"Yes, it is."

Then Roy smiled and took her by the hand. She went with him into the building. He led her down the stairs to a large equipment storage place.

When they were inside the room, he said to her: "I only have time now for a blow job but I'm going to get that."

She turned to him and said: "I'll do anything you want but I have one request."

"Shoot!" he said.

"I want you to call me Ms. Peters; it's kind of my fantasy to be taken like this by a student. For the rest of the time we have left, I'll do whatever you want. Please call me Ms. Peters; use dirty language, call me dirty names but use my teacher name. Please it's my fantasy."

"How do I know you're telling the truth now, bitch?" he asked her.

The title 'bitch' turned her on. She reached up and put a finger on his lips. She said simply: "Watch."

They were standing in the shadows. She went across the room to stand under a light. Standing there she first took off her blouse and folded it onto the floor. Then she unhooked her bra and did the same with it. She wore no hose. Then she unhooked and unzipped her skirt and it skittered to the floor also. She stood now facing him wearing a pair of red, nylon bikini panties. They hid neither her pussy or her ass.

She turned for him very slowly, and then went back to him. When she got to him, first she put her arms around his neck and melted into him. As she did she saw a figure standing in the shadows at the back of the room. It was the janitor. A middle aged, rather heavy man.

Janet quickly put her finger to her lips to ask him to be quiet. He smiled and simply nodded then she kissed Roy, and she said, sinking to her knees, "Roy, I'm telling the truth."

"I guess you are, Ms. Peters," he said, "I guess you are, Ms. Cock Sucker. You give me joy, Ms. Peters and we can do this your fantasy way. Won't be no pressure from me; won't be at all."

Janet looked up from her kneeling position and finally said: "Be quiet, Roy; there's a woman at work here."

He chuckled. The first thing that she did was unbutton his shorts and pull them down to his ankles. Next it was his boxers that were in the pile around his ankles. Janet slowly moved her hands on him to move him around in a circle. She began by licking up the length of his ass crack. There had already been a practice today, and he smelt spicy from soap and shower.

"Hmm," she crooned, "Nice ass."

She put some pressure on and buried her tongue into his ass crack, pushing and shoving it into his asshole. Above her he was shaking just a bit. She turned him around and planted kisses on his thighs as she moved her mouth to the front of him. With one hand, she lifted up his balls.

"Hmm," she said now,"Nice balls."

She put first one and then the other ball into her mouth and sucked on it. He moaned a little now. Then Janet raised her head and captured the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Hmm,"she said, "Nice cock."

She noticed from the side that the janitor had moved just a little. He was watching them. Janet moved her hand and actually waved at him, as she was sucking Roy's cock. He smiled and waved back.

Roy was moaning now. Janet bobbed her head up and down on his cock. As she neared the head each time, she closed her lips around the cock head and licked at the underside of the head.

"Ohhhhhh, shit!" Roy barely was able to rasp, "Ohhh, Ms. Peters, cock sucking teacher!"

Now with every movement of her head, she made sure that she took all of his cock into her mouth. Her nose was buried in his wiry pubic hair and she licked and sucked the shaft as she drew off. Then she heard him groan, and felt the cock swell inside her mouth. She got ready and pulled him to her, burying her face again in his pubic hair. He exploded in her mouth and she swallowed stream after stream of his cum. She kept him in her mouth to clean him off, and then sank back on her heels.

He shook himself and said: "Damn, are you good at that, Ms. Peters."

"Thank you," she said.

He looked at her just before he was ready to leave, after having pulled up his boxers and shorts: "I'm still pissed about that complaint but this helps to make up for it."

"Roy," she began but he stalked out, muttering: "Save it."

She listened until she heard Roy go out of the building; the door banged. Then Janet turned and went slowly toward the shadow where she knew the janitor waited.

As she approached the shadow, and she saw him, he grinned at her. The grin, she realized was disarming. She smiled as she approached.

"And who are you?" she grinned.

"Uh ... I'm Win the janitor."

"And your grin?" she added, seeking an explanation that was unnecessary. But his answer surprised her: He looked at her seriously for a second or two before he spoke: "Look at me, Ms. Peters, I'm short; I'm fat; I'm ugly. Where else or how else would I ever get to see someone like you, beautiful, really, really well built unless it were an accident like this."

"Well, Win the Janitor, you've certainly gotten quite a show here."

He only smiled at her further.

"And I think that today's your lucky day," Janet continued with a smile.

"Ma'am?" Win said.

"Well," Janet continued, "You'll notice that I did all the work over there."

"Yes, ma'am," Win said.

"And didn't get fucked at all, and I want to. Can you do that for me?"

"Me?" Win said with a wide eyed look.

"You," Janet replied, stroking his cheek with her hand.

"Uh..." he gulped, "Well, I guess yes I can."

"Good," Janet said, "But I want to tell you, Win, you're going to owe me something."

He got a kind of confused and almost hard look on his face. Janet knew what conclusion he'd jumped to immediately.

She stepped in immediately: "Now don't you go start thinking nasty things about me, Win; you and I are going to be friends, and no, I'm not a prostitute."

He kind of lowered his head and said "I'm sorry," and she knew from his demeanor that he was.

"What I meant, Win, was that now, since you know one of my fantasies, being taken by a student, you need to tell me two of yours."

"Fantasies?" he said with a soft voice.

"Yes," Janet answered, "Come on now; I'm trusting you with information about me; you can trust me with information about you."

He gulped, and right then Janet liked him, his simplicity, has gentle manner. He coughed then, and spoke up. "I, uh, think about, uh, you know, spanking a lovely woman, you know without many clothes on."

He got really red, when he said that. "That's one; now tell me one more."

"Uh, one more?" he said.

"Yes, Win, one more."

"Well," he continued now, "I kind of think about doing my cleaning, you know, around here, and doing it sometimes with a kind of naked woman."

Janet smiled and that made him smile back. "Lovely fantasies, Win; aren't they fun?"

"Yes," he said quietly, "They are."

Then she looked at him and said: "Now you go and please lock the doors; we are alone in the building, correct?"

"Oh, yes, Ms. Peters," he answered.

"Good, lock the building and I will wait here, and I promise, Win, that I will be dressed in exactly the same way, when you get back: panties and heels."

"You do?" he answered with some awe in his voice.

"I do," she replied. Win kind of scurried off without saying another word.

Janet could hear him make his progress toward the door that was left open and lock it. As she heard his steps approaching, she quickly slipped out of her red panties and, leaning against a pile of boxes, was waiting for him. He looked at her and was wide eyed.

"You're still here!" he said with some amazement.

"Of course, I'm still here," Janet said, "Didn't I tell you that I would be?"

"Well, yes," he answered, "But..." His voice trailed off.

"But you didn't really believe me."

"Uh, I guess not," he admitted. Then blushing, he went on. "Well, look; you're, uh, kind of like, you know, a goddess! So lovely and beautiful. So, why would you wait for me?"

Janet smiled, "Because, Win, I like you. Is that so hard to realize?"

"Well, uh, girls, I mean women don't usually have much to do with me."

Janet went to him then; she put her arms around his neck and she whispered: "But, Win, I'm going to have something to do with you. And I've got a confession to make."

"Confession," he said.

"Yes, I lied to you."

"Lied," he said then.

"Yes, I said that, when you came back in, I'd be dressed exactly the same, panties and heels, and you know what?"

"What?" he said then.

"I took my panties off! So, I lied. Now don't you think that if I lied to you like that; don't you think that before you fuck me, I should be spanked?"

As she said it, she took his hands, which were still at his side, and placed them on her naked ass.

His head popped up then and he said: "Really?" with an intense look on his face. "You're not making fun of me?" he asked.

"Win, I like you; I do; I don't ever make fun of those whom I like."

Then a smile came over his face, and he said breathlessly: "Spank you, yes! Yes, I think so."

Then his face got serious and he said: "Ms. Peters, I don't want to hurt you; you just tell me if it's too much. I don't want to hurt you."

"Fine, Win, and would you please call me Janet?"

Win grinned and said: "Yes, but I'm going to spank you first. Ohhhhh, spanking a beautiful woman; spanking a teacher; spanking a gorgeous teacher."

Then he slapped her ass for the first time. She flinched. He made a throat sound, and then she encouraged him: "That felt good, Win."

"Good?"

"Good," and then he went on and began to spank Janet in earnest. He spanked Janet's naked ass until it was red and she was breathing hard.

Then he stopped. "Are you okay?" he wanted to know.

"Yes, yes," she said almost out of breath. "It's just that it turns me on to be spanked like that."

"Turns you on?"

"Yes," she admitted and now I want to be fucked. But since this is our first time, I want you to tell me what you want. Do you want to fuck my pussy, my ass or my mouth?"

He stared at her again: "You'll let me do any of those things?"

She laughed, "I hope that eventually you'll do all of those things. But you choose now."

"It's been so long," he sighed.

"Has it?" she asked, stroking his face. His hands were still holding her ass cheeks. "Then is it okay, Win, if we do it first with you in my mouth? I think that you'll probably cum quickly, and then maybe we can do it a second time with you in my pussy."

"Ohhhh dear!" he said.

Janet took that for a 'yes', and slid to her knees. She opened his fly and pulled out his cock with difficulty. It was entrapped. It was also big. She realized that Win did Roger Savage one better. It had good girth and was about nine inches long.

"Ohhhhhhh, Win, you're lovely! What a beautiful cock!" she said with enthusiasm.

Then she took the head into her mouth, and slid her mouth down the shaft. His throat noises were immediate, and it wasn't much more than a minute or two and he was cumming in her mouth and down her throat.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd!" was the only thing that he could manage. Janet stood up and smiled at him.

"Now taste me," she said, "And taste yourself too."

She kissed him and stuck her tongue into his mouth, giving him a taste of himself.

"That was wonderful," he said with quiet enthusiasm. "But now?"

"Now, now," she said happily, "I'm going to put it back in my mouth to make it hard again and then I want it in my pussy. I finally get to be fucked."

She slid to her knees again, and took his cock, that hadn't softened that much, into her mouth. It came to life quickly.

"Ohhhh nice!" Janet cooed to him. "Now I'm going to turn my back and bend over, so that you can put it into my pussy; and please, while you are fucking me, I want you to slap my ass."

"Spank you, while I'm fucking you?"

"Yes, dear!" she said happily and bent over for him.

He took a longer time now. Janet was really pleased with the feeling of being so filled up by him. This one was a good fuck and they both enjoyed it. Win was sighing and slapping her naked ass, as he plunged in and out of her. The feeling of the intercourse had Win moaning, as he lashed out time after time to hit Janet's lovely naked ass. Janet too was moaning out loud as he continued to both slap her ass and fuck her. Janet's orgasm came only a few seconds before his. When he slipped out of her, she knelt again to clean him off.

Then she settled back on her heels. "Uh," he stammered, "Would you, uh, like some tea?"

"Tea wold be lovely," she said.

She smiled as he watched her put on her panties and bra, then her skirt and blouse. They chatted like old friends, as they had their tea. In the process, she found out about his job, how he did it, his schedule, and the way he made his cleaning rounds. She also discovered that he really missed being outside, since his job had him inside the building most of the time.

Then Janet said that she was going to leave but would see him tomorrow.

She turned to him before leaving and said: "Win, thank you for being so nice."

"No," he countered, and reddened as he said it, "Thank you for being so lovely."

She went to the door and hesitated. Then, as he watched, she reached under her skirt and peeled off her panties. She kissed them, and walking over to him, let them fall in his lap. She blew him a kiss, as he put the panties to his own lips smiling.

Janet was pleased with herself and the day. The event with Roy and the discovery of Win. It seemed perfect. She dined at the sea food restaurant, where they were getting to know her now. Just a little later in the evening she went to the computer and found Julie.

Janet was beside herself with her happiness. These chats with Julie were all to infrequent for both of them. But the soccer schedule was proving to be a grueling one. When they did get a chance to talk it was a treat for them both. Janet was wearing a silk tee shirt and panties only.

Julie commented on how edible Janet looked. It made Janet blush and smile.

"I love that about you, puss," Julie said. "You still blush. But you look relaxed, pleased. Certainly better than the last time." Julie commented, and then continued: "Tell me what's up."

Janet hastened then to tell Julie about the teaching and the encounter with Roy. Julie wanted details about that. But Julie was tickled with what Janet had to say about Win. Janet described him as a shy teddy bear kind of guy. As Janet went into details for Julie, it was obvious that Julie was beginning to play with herself.

"It's too damn bad," she complained, "There's no privacy here."

"I wish that I could do that for you, Mistress," Janet said. "I wish you could also."

Then Janet exploded: "Oh, and yes, the arrangements for your flight to Bradenton have all been made. Your ticket, first class, will be waiting for you. I will pick you up when you get there."

Julie grinned: "You're so thoughtful! What shall I do in return for all your generosity and thoughtfulness?"

"Bring yourself," Janet said quietly. "I will do that, and I'll be hornier than you can imagine."

"Ohhh, I'm planning on it."

"I'll want to meet Win," Julie said. "If his cock is amazing, I want to see it."

"I should be able to arrange that for you, ma'am." Janet said.

Then Janet sighed, and tears began to run down her face: "I miss you so much, my darling Mistress."

"I miss you too, puss, but soon."

"Soon," Janet said.

"One last thing, puss," Julie said, "I want you to go tomorrow evening to a site called 'House of Humiliation.' Go to 'the Classroom'; I'll be Clarice. You'll like it." Janet promised that she would.

Julie stared at the screen for a minute or two and said: "Janet, please know that I love you. That's the final thing, the real thing.""

I love you so much, Mistress; come to me soon. I'm going to go to the bedroom now and get out the vibrator and think of the painful things that you're going to do to me." They signed off then.

The next day at school Janet was tense. She didn't quite know what to expect from Roy, after their torrid time yesterday in the storage area. Time went by quickly enough, and she noticed that he stayed after. When everyone was gone, he approached her desk.

She tried to keep her face neutral, and was ready to be grabbed and used again. Although she had to admit that she was a willing enough subject yesterday. He had a strange look on his face, as he approached the desk.

"Ms. Peters, I'm ashamed, just ashamed." His face was serious and she was sure that he wasn't very far from tears.

"But, Roy, why?" "You didn't lodge a complaint against me; I found that out today. And I accused you, and treated you like some kind of common whore. It wasn't a very honorable thing to do. I want to apologize."

Janet was taken aback, even flabbergasted by this. "Thank you, Roy," she said. "But I do want you to know that I enjoyed it myself."

It didn't much change the look on his face. "No," he said, "I've got to let this go and learn a little from it about my temper. Thanks so much for understanding."

He turned to go. But she jumped up and said: "Roy." He stopped and she gave him a kiss on his cheek before he could leave.

"Give me your cell number, would you?" she asked. "We'll talk about this after school is over." He gave it to her but still seemed settled in his own gloom. He left.

Janet was stunned but then her mind turned to Win. She'd talked to Julie about Win yesterday and they, between them, had devised a surprise kind of plan. Julie even gave Janet some details that she wanted.

Janet gathered all of her stuff and put it into the room closet. She waited anxiously, in anticipation until she heard Win coming down the hallway to check the rooms to be sure that everyone was gone. She had already put the lights out. She went into the closet herself, and heard him open her door.

She actually heard him say "Drat!" to himself, when he found the room empty.

She almost giggled in the closet, when she heard him say that. She knew he was thinking that she'd skipped out on him. She exited from the closet and heard him proceed down the hall checking rooms. She knew that once he got to the end of the hall he'd turn into his own area and fetch his cleaning wagon and go first to the boys' bathroom just a little way from her room. She heard the last door close and opened her room door a crack enough to see him disappear into his room for his cleaning stuff.

She streaked out of her room and down the hall. She was already grinning in anticipation. Once in the boys' bathroom, she entered one of the stalls and waited just a moment. Then she heard the cleaning wagon coming. She unbuttoned and took off her blouse, and hung it up on the door hook. She quickly got out of her skirt and hung it up also. Then it was her bra that was hung up next, and then her panties.

Julie was very clear about the fact that she was to wait for him in the bathroom naked. No shoes either. These Janet put on the back of the toilet. Janet was to be naked and subservient. It was not naked and sexy today; she didn't need to wear the heels today.

She exited from the toilet stall and went across the room. She stood and waited for him to open the door. As soon as he did, he'd see her.

The door opened; she was smiling; he saw her immediately and simply stared.

She smiled at him and said: "Hi, Win."

"Oh," he stammered, "I thought you'd gone home."

"No, silly," she said, "It's time for another of Win's fantasies."

"Ohhh dear" he said with a rapt expression on his face as he approached her.

He stood in front of her and she melted against him. As before, she took his hands and placed them on her naked ass. He sighed. She leaned back to look at him then and he kissed her. It was almost an innocent kiss but gathered some heat as it went on.

Then she whispered into his ear: "Do I just work with you naked in your fantasy or am I your captive and must do the work?"

He whispered back to her: "You, uh, my captive."

"Win, that's so delicious," she said into his ear, and licked his ear.

"Ohhhhhh," he sighed.

"Okay now, Win, tell me what to do; make me do the work, and then if I don't do it correctly you'll have to spank me."

"Ohhh, yes," he said with a smile.

He directed her to clean the urinals. She went to her hands and knees with the cleaning stuff and did as she was told. He stood right behind her; he had his eyes focused all the while on the slope of her ass. It wiggled as she worked. He was entranced. He reached a hand down and traced the slope of her ass. It continued to move as she continued to work.

"That feels nice, sir," she said, still working.

"Sir?" he asked, almost musing.

"Sir," she said again.

It made him laugh and he slapped her ass, as she worked. Finally, she was finished.

He inspected the work and said briefly but with finality: "Not good enough."

He looked like he wasn't totally sure about what to do next. So, she took his hand and led him into one of the toilet stalls.

"Please give me your belt, Win," she said to him.

He took off his belt and gave it to her. With him watching, she fastened the belt around her wrists and then told him to attach the end of the belt around a small pipe not too far up on the wall. He did so, and she was bound there, his captive. Janet looked at him almost pleadingly.

Win smiled. This caused her to smile too. He knew what to do now. He grabbed her hips and turned her around, so that her naked ass was facing him. With his hand in the middle of her back, he bent her over from the waist. It caused her to put her hands on the toilet seat.

Then he spanked her. The ferocity of it increased as the spanking continued. Soon she was reduced to a series of grunts and groans.

The loud sound of his hand hitting her naked ass cheeks was interspersed with her own moans of: "Ohhh, Uhhhh, Ohhh!" Then he stopped.

She was breathing hard and on the verge of sobs. "That ... was ... wonderful," she said breathlessly.

She turned around to him and smiled broadly. He smiled back at her.

"Lift up the toilet seat," she said to him quietly. He did. It caused a kind of flutter inside of him that she was now forced to sit on the bare rim of the toilet, clutching it with her thighs. The humiliation of it stabbed sharply into his mind.

"So lovely," he said to her, stroking her face. "Now?" he said to her, willing her to go on with it.

"Now, like last time," she answered, "First time in my mouth; the second time slower."

He opened his fly then and came to her. First, he rubbed his finger along her lips. She sighed with the sensuousness of it. Then he rubbed his cock across her lips and she sighed again. Then her mouth was open and he was plundering it, moving in and out. She made guttural noises with the pleasure. He was groaning and grunting with the effort. Soon he was cumming and she took most of it in her mouth but backed her head off to let him spray it onto her face. His head was thrown back with the pleasure of it.

He was grinning down at her, when she took him into her mouth again to clean him.

"Nice?"

"Wonderful!" he answered with enthusiasm.

"Now, Win, the next one is my request. Can we do something that I want."

"Oh, sure," he said, eager to please her as she'd pleased him. "I would like you to go get the bag that I left on the floor by my purse."

He did and brought it back.

He offered it to her, when she said: "Do you want this next one with me as captive?"

"Oh, no," he said, "This one's yours; let's do it any way you want."

"Thank you, Win, you're such a darling. What I'd like you to do is take some of the cream that I have in the bag, and first of all rub in on your cock. Then I want you to rub some of it on my asshole. You see, I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," she smiled. "Just please do it to me exactly as I tell you so that it doesn't hurt too much."

"Oh, I will," he assured her, "I never want to hurt you."

Win took the belt off of Janet's hands then and released her. She put her arms around his neck immediately and they kissed again. His kiss was more passionate this time.

She moved to her knees and said to him: "Here let me get you ready."

He grinned again as she took his cock and put it in her mouth, getting it hard and making him hot all over again.

"Now," she instructed use the cream.

He did, first on himself and then on her. His rubbing it into her asshole already brought moans from her.

"Ohhhhhhh, Win, that feels so nice."

Then she walked him through it. At first her voice was strained, as he initially slipped the head of his large cock into her asshole. She made him halt there and let her get used to it a moment. Then she told him to move it in further and with the lubrication, his prick began to slide into her. She had him pause now and again but eventually he was all the way into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," was her only comment.

He was grunting with the feeling.

"Ohh,"she cried out, "Win, can you feel that?"

"Ohhh, yes," he said in a strangled voice.

"Now do it; do it slowly and build up speed but do it."

He did exactly what she told him to. He started slowly and built up steam. She was crying out with every thrust. It no longer hurt; by now it had simply taken her to a different place altogether. He shuddered into his finish and held on to her hips, as he spasmed to a halt.

"Ohh, hold it there for just a moment before taking it out," Janet said breathlessly."This has been wonderful; you are wonderful. Ohhhhhhh!"

Eventually he withdrew from her. He left the cubicle and went out to clean up. She cleaned up also, and soon came out of the cubicle. She put her arms around his neck; he was smiling at her.

"Did you like that, Win?"

"You treat me so well, Ms. Peters," he said with a shy grin.

"It's Janet for you," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.