Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

The music stopped and Julie said to the crowd: "It's the witching hour, guys. My babe here is getting tired and I'm going to take her home and see to her."

There were some comments about this but then there was a general rush to the two of them to say thanks for the 'entertainment.' Julie gave Janet her yellow panties back and then they left.

When they got back to Janet's apartment, once inside the door, Janet took off her trench coat again and was once more almost naked for Julie.

To Janet's surprise and delight, Julie said to Janet: "Now take off my clothes, be my body slave."

Janet set about it with a kind of hot devotion. First went the t shirt over Julie's head and with it Julie's bra. Janet made an appreciative sound in her throat at the lovely roundness of Julie's tits and especially their almost purple, large nipples. These she licked and sucked on for a bit, getting a moaning reaction now from Julie. Then Janet was on her knees and unbuttoning Julie's jeans and pulling them down her hips and off. She had Julie now down to a pair of boy leg, stretch black lace panties.

"Ohhhhhhhh dear! Look at you, all ripe and wonderful," Janet said and leaned into Julie's stomach to trace her tongue around the stomach and pussy mound of her mistress.

And then Janet used her teeth. She struggled and struggled but pulled off Julie's panties with her teeth. Julie was delighted. Then Julie was naked and Janet quickly shed her own panties.

"Shower time," Julie said.

They got to soap one another. Janet indicated that she was disappointed that all of her signs, all the writing was washed away by the soapy water.

When they were finished, and toweled each other off, Janet turned to Julie and said in a tiny, shaky voice: "Is it time?"

"Soon, sweet ass, soon," Julie said, "First. come here with me."

Julie settled Janet on the bed and, to Janet's absolute delight, began to suck on her toes. Julie made a progress from toe to toe on both feet then she licked and kissed up the backs of Janet's legs to her knees, kissing her behind the knees on each leg. When Julie got to Janet's thighs, though, she switched and went up and took Janet's earlobes in her mouth, biting each one. This sent shivers and tingles through Janet, since her ear lobes were sensitive. Next it was a full invasion of Julie's tongue into Janet's ears, and Janet was "ooooooooooohhhhhhing" furiously. Julie slid down and took Janet's nose into her mouth, licking each nostril. Then it was the turn of Janet's lips; Julie used her teeth and her tongue on Janet's lips. Next Julie moved to Janet's neck but when she was finished there, she turned her former teacher over and went to Janet's ass cheeks, licking intently the entire length of the crack of Janet's ass, causing little squeals from Janet. Janet held her breath as Julie proceeded to pull apart her ass cheeks and nestle her nose and tongue into the crack of Janet's ass, licking all the way to the crinkled asshole that awaited her. Julie turned her head enough to bite the walls of Janet's ass crack, causing her 'slave' to both stiffen and pump her hips a bit.

Now Julie turned Janet over and had her really moaning and squealing by mouthing her pussy, and invading her pussy with a tongue that new what it was doing. Janet didn't last long now at all. The entire evening came crashing in on her and, with her clit in Julie's mouth, she orgasmed with writhing and moaning, and a loud grunts and squeals.

When it ceased, Julie looked up and said to Janet: "You're fun to play with."

Janet's answer was delivered kind of wide eyed: "No one has ever played with me that way."

"Really?" Julie said, moving up now so that Janet could lick her face and mouth clean.

"Really!" Janet said.

"Talk to me, teacher," Julie said then.

"I think..." Janet hesitated just a bit now, "I think that you're stealing my soul. All the others have lovely demands; demands that I'm more than happy to carry out but you kind of take me in hand and make me someone that I need to be. Ohhhhhh, I can't express it."

Julie smiled at her and said: "We'll talk about that tomorrow then."

"Yes," Janet said with a kind of frightened look on her face. "Now I want you to hurt me! Please."

Julie looked at her former teacher, now turned into her slave to us, for just a moment, and said: "I had decided not to; to just let it be this."

Janet's answer came quick and from conviction: "No, I want you to; I want to wake up tomorrow and have marks on me that you've put there. I want to feel those aches and know where they came from; I want that."

Julie's answer was simply to stroke Janet's face and say: "My pet, my pet, my pet."

Julie got up from the bed and brought her bag over closer. She also retrieved her panties from the floor and told Janet to open her mouth. Janet did and Julie put the panties into Janet's mouth.

Julie exulted then: "You're like my own private animal, so scared, so frightened, trembling and all. It's wonderful. Now, before we do this, I want to get together tomorrow, and hear all your details. Who's done what to you. Do you understand me?"

Janet shook her head 'yes' and tried to answer but had to take the panties out of her mouth first. "Yes, ma'am," she said. "Whatever you want."

"That's what I like to hear," Julie continued.

Julie then took some loops out of her bag and tied Janet's hands to the posts of the bed. Janet let out a long moan through her gag. Janet's eyes were widened and fearfully expecting whatever might come next.

Julie removed the panties for a moment and asked Janet where her panties were kept. Janet told her which drawer and Julie came back and put a pair of white, nylon panties on her former teacher, now held so completely captive.

Julie then leaned her head down on the pillow next to Janet's and whispered in her ear: "I've got you tied to your bed now, teacher! Tied! Isn't that right?"

Janet looked at her former student with fear in her eyes, and shook her head 'yes'.

Julie continued: "Got you where I've always wanted you, teacher; thought of this during almost every class; never, ever expected it to happen but here we are; it's so hot for me, so intense for me, first making love to you and now this. So hot!"

She paused a moment and then went back to whispering: "Now, teacher, now, just right now I'm going to hurt you. Is that what you want? Is it?"

Janet had tears in her eyes now as she shook her head 'yes'.

Julie reached into her bag again and Janet's eyes widened even more, and the tears started streaming down her cheeks, as Julie took a cigarette lighter out of her bag.

She grinned lewdly at Janet and struck up the flame. She held it up and watched as Janet just looked and began to cry.

"That's it, teacher," Julie said, "You just cry now; you cry."

Janet did. Julie held Janet's legs apart a little wider than they were and flicked the flame over the sensitive skin on the inside of Janet's thighs.

The expected shout came but was muffled by the panties in her mouth. Julie smiled. Then it was the other thigh and the same kind of scream from Janet. Then Julie ran the flame up the outside of Janet's panties, scorching pussy hair that was sticking out of the leg band edge of the panties in the process. Janet was writhing now and absolutely blubbering. Julie grinned and ran the lighter up and down the front panel of the panties and over to the hair sticking out the right side of the leg band of the panties.

There was as much fear in this for Janet as pain. Then Julie grabbed one of Janet's large, round, soft tits and flicked the flame across Janet's right nipple. The scream was louder but still muffled. Then the left nipple got the same treatment.

Then the panties were out and Julie was kissing Janet. Janet's nose was running and she was crying and sobbing. Julie licked her nose to clean it and kissed her again.

Leaning down to her Julie said to Janet: "Talk to me, teacher; talk to me"

Janet could barely talk for her crying but whispered back to Julie just the one word that captivated them both and set a future for them: "More!' Is what she said.

Janet looked with the same fearful eyes as Julie went back to her bag. This time Julie took out a pack of cigarettes and the lighter and Janet began to cry.

Julie smiled, saying: "You know I don't normally smoke these."

It was conversational but it had all the meaning that both of them needed. Janet merely shook her head 'yes' and continued to sob. She realized too that she was building to another huge orgasm.

"How many, "Julie said, "One to six. You tell me."

Janet, with very little hesitation put up five fingers and continued to sob.

Julie grinned and said: "Teacher, you rock the world."

Julie lit up a cigarette and carefully puffed on it. She climbed onto Janet's waist and faced her tits and face. She reached down with semi surgical precision and applied the tip of the cigarette to the front side of Julie's left tit, next to the nipple.

Janet stiffened and cried out into her soft nylon gag. Just as Janet settled down from the burn, Julie applied the glowing end of the cigarette to the same spot on the other tit, sending Janet once again into her stiffening, screaming kind of fit.

Julie scooted down so that she was now sitting on Janet's shins and once again with a kind of a one two hit, she burned Janet on her thighs.

The heat of it was too much for Janet; the anticipation; its relation to the entire evening, the simple charge that Julie burning her gave her. All of it accumulated to produce a vaginal heat that simply swallowed Janet with the fourth burn.

She didn't even feel the burn just above her pussy hair, for by that time she was rolling and tumbling down the slope of her orgasm, twitching and moaning, having spit out the panty gag.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, "Ohh, honey, kiss me; darling, kiss me." Julie bent her head in and did exactly that.

When Janet's orgasm stopped, she continued to sob. Julie lay there feasting on Janet's soft, wet lips, wet from crying.

Julie whispered to Janet: "Talk to me, Janet; talk to me."

Janet was silent for a moment, when only the remnant of her crying could be hear. Julie waited.

Julie said to her quietly: "That part's over now, Janet, my love, my sweet one." She waited.

Finally, Janet said to her: "Julie, did you bring a whip or a quirt?"

Julie answered that 'yes' she did; it was in her bag.

Janet continued in a soft and sometimes sobbing breath tone: "Then I want you to use it; we don't have to be this intense every time," she smiled as she said this, "But this time; this one time; this first time I want to be really marked. I want burns, and I also want welts and stripes. I want to wake tomorrow and be sore from what you did to me tonight."

"Of course you do," Julie said, she was smiling over at Janet, as she lay in bed with her. "Of course."

With that she picked up the panties for a gag again and stuffed them into Janet's mouth. Janet's eyes were serious and once again showed a tinge of fear. Julie manually hauled Janet into position, so that she was kind of kneeling on the floor with her upper body still on the bed. She went briefly to her bag. Janet waited, firm in what she knew that she wanted.

She heard the swish in the air and the pain was again there. She rose up, her body arched, her ass cheeks, where the blow landed quivered, and a welt was raised.

Julie grabbed Janet by the back of the hair and pulled up her head, saying to her in a cruel voice: "Take it now, you bitch, you slut, you fucking whore, take it."

Janet uttered a 'yes, ma'am," into the panties stuffed in her mouth making sure it was heard and understood. Then the pain moved to her thighs, and then back to her ass, several times to her ass, and her back, and her ass again. She jumped and twisted and sighed, and screamed, and actually came again.

Julie flipped the writhing woman over. Instinctively Janet held her arms above her head, mimicking the captive. Julie loved it, and then the blows fell on the front of Janet's thighs, and on her belly and her ribs and the mound of her pussy. Next white hot pain seared through her breasts with the blows on her tits and her nipples.

Janet was now rolling her eyes and had spit coming down her chin, through the panties gag, from her loud protest. But she surprised Julie by then opening her legs. She spread her legs wide for her tormenter, giving Julie access to the inside of Janet's thighs. With great glee Julie applied the whip to those tender surfaces.

Then suddenly it was over. Janet was red everywhere; her naked body was criss-crossed with marks and welts. Julie climbed onto Janet, forcing her body up higher on the bed, and sat down just above her chest. She had waited, and waited and watched and got hot and hotter all evening, it was one of her sexual gifts, this waiting, but now it was time.

She grabbed the front of Janet's hair and pulled Janet's face into her pussy. She used her own hand to spread her pussy lips, giving Janet's willing tongue a place to begin it's ministrations. Janet ate her. She slurped her juices; she licked her pussy, and she finally alternated between licking Julie's clit and shoving her tongue, like a prick into Julie's cunt.

Julie was rocking against her. She said with a huge sigh: "I wish I could really, really fuck you."

She came with a rush, holding Janet's face against her pussy mound and shoving her hips forward, with moaning and groaning sounds. Janet didn't stop until Julie slumped on the bed next to her.

Turning her head to whisper again to Janet, Julie said: "Teacher, teacher, that's fucking; you know that; you know fucking. You are the fucking end of the world, teacher. This has been the night of the century."

Janet got an impish look on her face and said: "Glad to be of assistance, Miss Stone. Come around any time."

"Oh, I will," was Julie's answer.

Then Julie squealed and said: "Shit, look at the time; I've got to go. I've got to work in the morning too. Shit, shit, shit."

Then in a whirlwind, she was packed up and gone; filled with kisses and caresses but gone. Promising to be in touch.

The next morning Janet was awaked rudely by someone using her doorbell. Her mind was foggy, and when she got up, her body was one huge pain. She noticed herself in the mirror.

She saw the welts and red stripes and the burns and she just grinned, saying to herself: "Had a good time, didn't you, girl."

Then the door bell rang again. She said a quick: "Yeah, yeah; coming." And slipped on a robe.

It all was coming back to her as she went to the door. She looked through the spy hole and saw Julie's face there. She was carrying two cups of coffee. Janet hastily threw off her robe and threw the door open, standing there naked and grinning. Julie came in and put the coffee down. She had Janet in her arms in now time.

Julie said to her hastily: "Morning, my dove; how's the teacher."

"Horny," was Janet's grinning reply.

"No time now, babe," Julie said, "Got to get to work."

Janet ignored her and simply went to her knees in front of Julie. She said 'yes, ma'am, ' to every protest that Julie made but still she opened Julie's belt, and unbuttoned her pants, and hauled them down and off of one foot. Then she pulled down Julie's sky blue panties and had her face in the hair on Julie's snatch before any more protest could be lodged. She worked there, lifting one of Julie's legs over her shoulder for better purchase. And she ate, and licked, and slurped until Julie was clutching at Janet's head and at the wall, as she came, letting her wetness run down Janet's chin.

When she was finished and cleaned, Janet leaned back and grinning said: "Good morning, ma'am. That's the way a teacher is supposed to greet a student."

"Gee," Julie grinned and all I had in mind was coffee this morning. "And I do have to go."

"Well," Janet quipped with her, "Come back again."

"If you answer the door dressed that way," Julie commented, "I certainly will."

Julie was only just gone, when Janet, having shrugged back into her robe sat down in an easy chair and, opening the robe enough, began to play with herself. She worked at it, remembering all of the events of the night before, how slutty she'd been, how she'd been the only one for most of the time with no clothes on or almost not clothes on.

It gave her the giggles, as she played with herself, repeating and repeating the mantra: "Do it, you slutty bitch, do it, you slutty bitch."

She was near to coming, when the phone rang, destroying her concentration totally. She picked up the phone, somewhat annoyed, and heard Noel's voice. "Hey, girlfriend,"

Janet said. "It's so nice to hear you call me that."

Noel said, "I miss you." "Oh," Janet cooed at her, "I miss you too."She knew that she really meant it.

"What are you doing?" Noel wanted to know.

Janet laughed at that. "I was just playing with myself," she confided with a giggle.

"Ohhhhh, how nice," Noel said, "Boy does that raise a picture for my mind. What's been going on. Hey, and how about your trip to the lawyer."

"Geez," Janet said, "Where do I start? First of all the lawyer: I need to talk to you in person, not on the phone."

"Bummer, eh?" Noel said.

"We can talk about it when you're here," Janet answered.

"Good," Noel said. "And..." she continued.

"And..." Janet filled her in on being with Julie and all that had happened.

"Shit," Noel croaked, "You have really been into it; it's so dull here. But Robin is all set. How sore are you?"

"Really sore," Janet said, "And getting sorer."

Then she told Noel about Julie bringing the coffee just a little bit ago and how she threw off her robe and ate Julie out.

"Sweet," Noel said. "Do you think she'll object, you know, to you and me?"

"Gee," Janet answered, "No, from what she says; it just means that she has two lovely asses to beat instead of one."

They both had a fit of giggles at that. "I'm so sorry that you're not here," Janet concluded. "I'm hoping to come home today; that's one of the reasons that I'm calling. Hey, and I have a suggestion; why not go down to main south of the down town to one of the adult book stores and buy her a strap on."

"Ohhhhhhh what a wonderful suggestion," Janet said enthusiastically.

"And," continued Noel, "Buy one for yourself to use with me."

"You slutty minx," Janet laughed, "Always thinking of yourself; when I get you back here, see if I don't slap your ass for that."

"I hope you do," Noel shot back.

"Come home soon" Janet said before hanging up.

The hot water felt wonderful on Janet's skin. She wore a t shirt and pair of jeans and sandals for her shopping expedition. She drove down, still loving the new Lincoln SUV. But she was nervous about going into the store. It was a kind of heated nervousness though.

When she did go it, she found it pretty much deserted, since it was still morning. There was a guy, kind of stupid looking over at the far end of the store tending the counter, and an older, well built woman at the other extreme end. Janet was pleased to be able to deal with the woman.

She went to her and said: "Can you help me please?"

The woman gave Janet a huge smile and said: "I certainly hope so."

Janet reddened at the comment. She gulped and said to the woman: "I want to buy a strap on, well, actually two strap ons, and I really don't know anything about size or anything."

"Hmm," the woman returned, "A strap on or two; how interesting."

She had been looking Janet up and down very carefully. Janet lowered her eyes by some kind of instinct. The woman noticed the edge of one of the ridges of a welt on Janet's arm and also one on her stomach, when Janet moved.

"Okay, dear," the woman said with great solicitude, "Come with me and we'll deal with this in private."

Janet was relieved, and said: '"Thank you, ma'am."

She'd said it involuntarily but it obviously pleased the woman behind the counter.

"Very nice manners," the woman said, to which again Janet countered with a 'Thank you, ma'am.'

She led Janet into a small back room, after telling the other guy to watch things.

She shocked Janet by asking immediately: "When did you get beaten?"

Janet hardly hesitated at all; although she was shocked by the woman knowing that, she answered with no hesitation saying: "Last night, ma'am."

"Last night, hmm," the woman continued, "And who did it? Girl friend, someone you know, someone you picked up? A John?"

Janet was inflamed by the leading way the woman asked the question.

Her answer thrilled her even more: "One of my former students," she said simply, "I'm a high school teacher."

"A former girl student finally doing what she wants to teach?"

"Yes, ma'am," Janet replied.

"Well that's really hot, I think," the woman continued.

"So you're not a whore?" she asked almost cruelly, knowing the effect it was having on Janet.

"No," "Janet said, "Although last night, before the beating, I sold myself to her friends for a nickel a piece."

"Gee," the woman grinned, "A nickel whore; you are a story!"

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said, waiting for what was next.

The woman went on immediately. "Well so that we can see what we need here, strip!"

"Strip?" Janet said with some consternation.

"Strip!" she now almost shouted at Janet, "Or I'll strip you and put you in the back by the booths and let every pervert who comes in here today use you for a cum dump. But you might just like that, mighten you?"

Janet colored even deeper and said: "I'm afraid that I might, ma'am."

And then Janet, without any further hesitation, pulled her t shirt over her head, and took off her bra, all the while conscious of the staring eyes of the woman. Next she unbuttoned and lowered her jeans, having shook off her sandals. Now she stood in a pare of purple nylon panties, looking up for instructions.

"Off," was the only word that the woman used, and then Janet was naked, totally naked. "Nice," the woman said, "The way you should be, girl, bare assed naked. But let's see these welts, gee, and burns. You really got used."

"Yes, ma'am," was Janet's reply.

"Okay," the woman continued, "But you wanted two strap ons, is that correct?"

"Yes, ma'am it is," Janet said, not really sure why she needed to be naked for this but these days, when a person, such as this woman, with obvious authority tells her to take her clothes off, she usually does it.

"Good," the lady continued, "Go ask Jamie to get you two of them."

"What?" Janet said, obviously shocked at the thought of going into the other, main part of the adult book store stark naked.

"Oh," you'd rather not," the woman said. "I see; then just wait in this room and I'll have him fetch them. She opened a door and almost shoved Janet through it.

The door closed before Janet realized that she had been thrust naked into the alley behind the store. She almost screamed with fright but didn't so as not to attract attention. She knocked on the door frantically and called out, in as loud a voice as she could trust, to the woman to open the door. Nothing happened. Then she realized that the trash men were down the end of the alley with their truck. She absolutely froze, looking around the doorway, which didn't really hide her at the trash men, who were working to empty a dumpster there. Janet knocked on the door again but it still didn't produce any results. The trash men were now getting back into the truck and coming her way down the alley.

Then the door opened. The woman was smiling a cruel smile. She said: "Does that teach you to do as you're told?"

"Yes, ma'am, it certainly does," was Janet's immediate answer. "Thank you for opening the door," Janet said and, as if it were the absolutely right thing to do, she went to her knees and kissed the woman's hand for her.

"Better," the woman said. "Now do everything else as you're told or I really will put you naked in the back of the building where the booths are. Then you can earn some money all day long, and get all the cock to suck that you can handle. Do you understand, girl, you dirty slut?"

"Yes, ma'am, this dirty slut understands what she needs to do very clearly."

"I thought so," was the woman's final word.

"Now," the woman continued, "I'm going to show you how this should work. Bend over and grab hold of that desk."

Janet did as she was told. "Now feel this," was the woman's next instruction. She had in her hand an eight inch dildo that was meant to be put through the hole in the belt of the harness. "This harness will fit all forms, since it has elastic in it. But feel how nice this is."

With that she placed the dildo, now greased for the purpose, at the entrance to Janet's pussy and began to push. Janet let out a long fairly loud sigh as the long, flesh colored instrument went farther and farther into her pussy cavern.

"Nice? Nice, honey?" the woman wanted to know.

"Yesssssss, nice!" came Janet's answer.

She pushed her ass back against the invading instrument, in order to have as much of it as possible in her cunt. "Yes, yes, oh, please do that."

The woman left the didlo inserted and said to Janet: "Now on your knees, and thank me, girl; do it properly or out the back door you go naked with the trash."

Janet did as she was told, assuming the position and quickly unfastened the woman's jeans and had her pants off and then grasped the waist band of her panties and had them off in no time. The woman lifted up her leg and put it over Janet's shoulder to give the kneeling woman better access to her pussy.

Janet leaned into her, sitting on her heels to force the dildo securely up into her own pussy. It was wonderful. She lapped and licked, and slurped. She had the woman's juices on her chin, and around her mouth. She worked until the woman flooded her face with her cum.

Janet took in all of it, and as she bounced on the dildo, was able to cum herself. When the woman was finished, she went to a small side room with a bathroom and cleaned herself, bringing a towel for Janet also.

When the woman was back in her clothing, giving Janet a last chance to give her kiss on her panty covered belly, she ordered Janet to dress also. The sale was quickly concluded and Janet was able to take her two purchases and head for the door. She turned as she got to the door, only to find that the woman was watching her and winked at her as she left. Just that gesture from the woman gave her a thrill.

Janet was up early the next morning. She stepped from the shower and pulled on a pair of pale pink panties, when the door bell rang. She almost bounded to the door. She had a sense that it was someone fantastic to see.

"It could be Noel, it could be Julie; it could also be Roger Savage," she said to herself with a kind of silly grin.

She looked through the peep hole in the door and there stood Noel. Janet opened the door with a whoop and pulled the other woman into the apartment. Noel was quickly enclosed in Janet's arms.

"Let me look at you," Janet enthused, trying to express how pleased she was to see her. "My girlfriend is back," Janet continued almost breathlessly.

"Ohhhhhhh, this is so nice," Noel said. "We got everything done in Florida but this is so nice. But look at you, you temptress, answering the door wearing only your panties."

Then Noel stepped back to look Janet over, and only then did she see all of the marks, the welts and the burns.

"Ohhhhh, shit!" Noel exclaimed. "Julie did all that to you?"

"Yes," Janet said smiling, "Isn't it lovely?"

"It must have hurt like hell," was Noel's comment.

"It did but it was one of the hottest times that I ever had," came Janet's reply.

They made coffee and over a cup of coffee, then they were interrupted by the doorbell.

"Let me get it" Noel said, "You're not dressed."

"If it's Julie," came Janet's reply, "I don't need to be more dressed."

"You greet her at the door in your panties?" Noel shot over her shoulder.

"Yesterday I was naked."

"Slut!" Noel then said, grinning.

"Yeah, ain't it marvelous!"

It was Julie.

Janet grinned a huge grin; she was that pleased that both Noel and Julie were there. She greeted Julie by kneeling in front of her and kissing her hand. Noel just looked on kind of wide eyed, not really sure what to do. When she'd greeted Janet, by raising her from her position and kissing her, Julie turned to Noel.

Noel lowered her eyes immediately.

"Well, Noel," Julie said.

"Hi!" "Um ... hi," was Noel's answer, still very unsure of herself around Julie.

Janet was really enjoying the scene, and Julie certainly noticed Janet's smile.

"The last time I saw you," Julie continued, "You were in bed with Janet naked during a panty raid. Correct."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.