Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

Janet had a little time before she was due to pick up Jan for the evening. She booted her computer and was successful in raising Julie on her chat program. Janet made sure that she was wearing only her panties, when she connected. Julie was glad to hear from her. "How's my sexy bitch?" Julie asked. "Almost naked, and happy to be talking to you, Mistress," Janet answered.

"Getting into trouble?"

"Oh, not much," Janet answered. "Nasty girl!" Julie laughed.

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said. "It seems like it's been a long time."

"I know, puss," Julie said, "I know you have your own sex life, and I don't own all your time, just your time, when we're together. Now what about my mom?"

Janet explained how she'd told Jan about the gifts.

"Thank you," Julie said.

"It's really my pleasure," Janet replied.

"But then what about the sex thing?" Julie asked.

"I have to admit, Mistress, that I'm a bit troubled by it."

"Why?" Julie asked in a cold voice.

Janet hastened to tell her: "Please don't be angry; it's only that she is your mother and I don't want you mad at me."

Julie laughed. "Don't be silly, puss," she said, "This is something that mom is craving and you'll be doing me a great service. Does that help you?"

"Yes, ma'am, " Janet said.

"As a matter of fact," Julie continued, "I'm telling you to go ahead with the project."

"Thank you, ma'am," Janet said, "I kiss your hand."

"Lovely," Julie said. Then she continued: "But is there any progress? What can you tell me?"

"I ... uh ... took some digital photos of her today." Janet said.

"Oh, how cool," was Julie's reply, "Send me one now."

Janet messed around just a bit and sent Julie a picture of her mom in Janet's place wearing only the waist high white nylon panties.

"Oh, how delicious!" Julie said.

Then Janet sent one that showed what she'd written on Jan's stomach.

"You wicked, wicked, wicked woman," Julie laughed. "When I get home I'll make sure that you do dirty things that will make your head spin."

"Oh, I hope so, Mistress," Janet said. "Well, tell me your plans for this evening."

Janet went over the plans with Julie and left her laughing about it, as she indicated that she had a practice to go to. They signed off with kisses.

Janet was on time to pick Jan up. Jan was really striking in her short gray pleated skirt. It was a good 5" above her knees and showed her long legs to advantage. She was wearing a pair of red 4" heels that added to the effect and a white silk blouse with a soft bra that allowed her nipples to poke out and display themselves.

"Edible!" was Janet's comment, "Really, really edible!"

Jan blushed and thanked Jan as they went off to the restaurant.

As they were walking into the restaurant, Janet said to her: "Now swing your ass."

She took Jan's hand and put it on her own ass, as she swayed it back and forth. "Ohhhhhhh," Jan said with pleasure.

Jan copied the motion and they swayed into the restaurant. They were seated in a darker corner directly across from a group of men in suits, with their ties open.

Once they were seated, Janet said to Jan: "They're watching you, sweet ass." Jan blushed at that.

"Now here's what I want you to do," Janet continued. "Put your left hand on the folds of your skirt so that it's trapped by your hand on the very front edge of the seat. Then kind of shift to the right as if for comfort. Let's show these guys some thigh."

Jan did the movement as Janet has asked.

Jan blushed then and said to Janet: "Uh ... ma'am, it worked but now a bit of my red panties is showing."

"Lovely," Janet smiled, "Leave it that way."

The guys had their eyes riveted on the women through the meal. Both girls opted for salads and a glass of white wine. The waiter was young, charming and gay. He kept up a delightful banter with Janet and Jan every time he came to the table.

As they were finishing, Janet said to Jan with a smile: "Now go into the ladies' and bring back your red panties."

Jan moved to do so, noticing that the guys at the table across the way seemed disappointed. When Jan came back she handed the panties to Janet. Janet paid the tab and left the waiter a huge tip.

She said to him: "I need a favor."

"Anything, you sweet thing," he said grinning. Then he added: "Well, maybe not anything." Both he and Janet giggled at that.

Then Janet handed him the panties and told him to give those to the men at the other table, once she and Jan had left the restaurant. The waiter giggled again and said to Janet: "You're so bad; you make sure that you come back." His name was Terrence.

She kissed him on the cheek and said: "I will, Terrence."

They went to the car both giggling about what they had done. Janet began to drive still not telling Jan exactly where they were going. She drove into the hills and came to a road that seemed fairly remote. Trees were all around them. They slowly edged toward a clearing and pulled in by a few other cars.

There was a small crowd of guys in the clearing drinking. Janet noticed immediately that Roger Savage was one of the guys. She sighed to herself and grinned outwardly. The other four she didn't know.

She parked and turned to Jan saying: "I want you to do everything that I tell you to; do you completely understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," she answered, "I certainly do." To emphasize this she kissed Janet's hand.

Jan held up a hand and tentatively said: "Girlfriends?"

"Girlfriends," Janet said with a smile.

Jan continued then: "It's just ... ah ... that I've never ever done anything like this before." She glanced at the young guys drinking beer in the clearing. "And it is so ... so absolutely exciting. I don't know what I'll ever do to say thank you. And I really don't know how to proceed."

Janet laughed and said: "You're lovely and sexy; they're young and always horny. Don't worry; I'll make sure that they know the ground rules."

Jan kissed Janet's hand again, and said: "I'm ready, ma'am."

"Good," Janet said, "Let's go."

They got out of the car and Janet greeted Roger Savage, who came to see them. He was smiling.

"Roger," she said with considerable warmth. He was a little nervous; she could tell.

He greeted her also: "Ms. Peters," he said.

She smiled and said to him: "Roger, it's Janet to you."

He grinned then and said: "Janet, how nice to see you again."

When he got to where the two women were standing, Janet hugged him.

They embraced for a bit and then Janet broke it off and said: "Roger, this is my friend Jan. Jan this is Mr. Savage. Jan inclined her head to him and said: "Mr. Savage, it's a pleasure."

Roger spoke up then: "What can we do for you, Janet?"

She smiled broadly: "Well I need to tell you something that I never got a chance to tell you in school but mainly I'm here because I want your friends to fuck Jan."

He looked at her and said: "Only my friends?"

She picked that up and got closer to him and said: "Oh, Roger, but I'm here for you."

Then his grin spread from wall to wall. She continued then: "Will you do me the favor of telling them, once I get Jan ready, that each of them will be able to fuck her and get their cocks sucked. But no rough stuff. Those are my terms."

"Cool," Roger said. He waited for Janet to do what she needed with Jan.

Then Janet spoke up to Jan giving her instructions: "Okay, now bitch, give me your blouse and bra."

She held out her hand for the items. Jan immediately began to strip off her blouse. Soon she was handing it over to Janet. And then came the bra. Her tits were smallish but nicely formed and not saggy. Her nipples were large and extremely hard.

The four guys waiting were already making lewd comments about Jan's tits.

Janet continued with her instructions: "Skirt!" She said in an authoritarian fashion.

Jan stripped off her skirt now and the guys waiting whistled, since she was now naked except for her red shoes.

Janet then held out her hand and said: "Kiss my hand and go with Roger."

Jan knelt and kissed the back of Janet's hand, saying to her at the same time: "Thank you, thank you, Mistress for this opportunity."

Janet turned to Roger and said: "Roger?"

He went to the guys and said: "Hey, guys, it's your lucky night. My friend Janet here has brought a playmate for you. This is Jan."

They greeted her with enthusiasm. "Here are the ground rules," he continued.

"Each of you gets a blow job and gets to fuck her pussy. No rough stuff. Clear?"

"Sure, man," was the response all around. Roger took Jan by the arm and led her to the four horny teens.

She was smiling and said to them: "Hi, guys." They clustered around here, and suddenly there were hands everywhere.

Roger went back to where Janet was watching and smiling. "You have something to tell me?" he asked.

"Yes," she said smiling, "Remember what I said about your prick that last day of school?" He smiled and said that 'yes' he remembered. "Well, I wanted you to know that I'd really like the opportunity to taste it."

Roger smiled and said: "Oh you would, would you?"

"Yes," she said smiling. "Well I guess then you'd better ask for it nicely," he said, now being serious.

It was obvious that he was taking charge. Janet loved it. She sunk to her knees and looked up at him with a beseeching look on her face and said: "Uh, Mr. Savage, we've known each other for a while; I enjoyed being your teacher. I've enjoyed even more being your sex toy. I remember that you made me strip naked and put me in the trunk of the car to take me to the barn to be fucked, to suck you all, to be fucked by your dog and even suck your dog's cock. I remember and my mouth waters at the remembrance. Won't you please let me suck your cock now?"

"Not dressed the way you are," he said with a gleam in his eye.

He led her over to where the guys were working on Jan. The guys were naked and one was fucking her in the pussy and one had his hands in her hair and his cock in her mouth. She was sucking with a great blubbering and slobbering sound. They were making dirty comments on what a cock sucker she was. She already had cum on her face and dripping off of her chin.

Roger spoke up to interrupt them: 'Guys, keep on with the bitch if you're busy but if you're not then I want to tell you something."

Janet was standing next to him looking very docile. "My friend Janet here is actually Ms. Janet Peters; she's a chemistry teacher at the high school."

Heads snapped to look at her, when he said that. She simply smiled. She had gone into her 'zone' and was excited by everything he was saying and what she assumed he was about to do.

"Now I'll have her describe to you what five of us did to her one day after school." "Tell them, slut." He ordered.

She nodded her head at him and said: "Uh, guys, the five students that he's talking about came into my room and took me to the parking lot. At my car in the lot, they told me to strip naked. When I was naked, they took me to a barn for a party. Everyone fucked me, mouth and pussy. They beat my ass as I was lying over a bale of hay, and then they let one of their dogs fuck me. They also strung me up and beat me with their belts."

"And?" Roger said loudly. "And," she continued, "I loved it."

"Fine then," he continued. "Show them how you were dressed."

She didn't hesitate now. It was a turn on for her to be under his authority again. She took off her blouse and her bra, shaking her big tits free. The guys made lewd comments about her tits and nipples, as she unzipped and took off her jeans. She stood and shivered just a bit in her panties.

With a hand gesture he told her to take the panties off. And then she was naked. He came to her then and said to her: "Kneel and tell them what you want right now."

She looked at the leering guys, although two of them were still working Jan over in another part of the clearing, and said: "I want his cock in my mouth and I will do anything to get it there."

They laughed. He moved to her and said: "You want it really bad, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," she said, "I want your cock in my mouth really bad."

"Good," he continued, "Then whine for it."

She blinked and then began to make a whining noise in her throat, much like the whining of a dog.

"Good girl," Roger said. He then broke off a small branch from the tree and shouted at her: "Now wiggle your ass and whine."

She did, and he hit her ass with the branch. It make her squeal and yip and then increased her whining. He kept hitting her ass with the branch and she kept whining and yipping.

The guys were shouting with laughter. Finally Roger went to where she was. She was still kneeling and looking up at him. He smiled at her and said: "Let's do this, babe."

She smiled back and raised herself up to grasp, first with her hand, and then with her mouth the cock that he had had out and was taunting her with. She sighed. She liked this; she really liked this. Wonderful size and girth, large head in her mouth and then the entrance to her throat. Her head bobbed up and down. She made slurping noises just like Jan was still making with the other guys who were now focusing on her again.

Then Roger moved her. She moved so that her ass was facing him, giving him access to whichever part of her he was aiming at, pussy or ass. Then he was there and had stuffed her pussy. She sighed and moved against him.

"He feels so good," she thought, and moved against him with more zest. He pushed into her and accompanied the push with a slap to her ass. It brought a grunt from her and greater efforts. But then he shifted her again so that he was lying on top of her. The mood had changed. She recognized it and gazed at him, still pushing into her, and he noticed it also.

He said: "No, this time; I want to look at your face, watch you, while we do this."

He continued with her, and kissed her as he did. It was a different event now, a different game. She sighed with the length of him filling her up.

"Janet," he said, as he moved against her, "I will never forget this or you."

She grabbed him and pulled him to herself as he finished. Then he saw the tears in her eyes and he kissed her again.

The guys were finally finished with Jan. Jan was spent and looked used. She was resting on her knees with the guys seated around her. She didn't even seem to notice any more that she was naked.

Janet had risen and put her panties back on. She turned and saw Roger staring at her and smiling. The soft mood had not yet been broken, it seemed. She walked to him and put her arms around his neck.

Then she whispered into his ear: "I've quit at the high school."

"Oh, no," he said with some fervor. "It's not because of us, is it?"

Janet smiled up at him and said back: "No, not really; it's a combination of things. It's mainly me wanting to get away from this area where my former husband and I lived. I want to look into and start something new. I have the opportunity now and think I will enjoy it. Plus," she continued, "You're going away to school anyway."

"Yes, I know," he answered.

"And I might just move to Florida; Noel, Robin's mom, and I are going soon to look over a house."

"I like Florida," he said, grinning. "Oh, you must come and visit then."

Her smile was broad, when she said it. Then he stepped back and looked at her for a moment. "You are probably the greatest piece of ass, the most beautiful that I've ever seen."

"Thanks, I think," she said.

Then he laughed and said: "I don't know which I like better, the slutty bitch who will do anything she's told or the soft, soft woman with magnificent breasts and a gorgeous ass that cuddles into a person like she knows she'll fit."

Janet grinned back at him, knowing that his words were warming her. "Both are available to you," she said.

But he frowned then and said: "What about Jules?"

"Oh," she came back, "You've heard about that?"

"Yes, it's around as a kind of rumor, you know."

"It's true," she said, "I am her sex slave, and I really like it. But she doesn't restrict my own life, when we're not together. But when we are, it's wild."

"I bet it is," he answered with a grin. "But this is so cool," he began then.

"What is?" she wanted to know.

"The two of us here, standing and talking while you are wearing only a pair of panties. It kind of pushes my mind into a cool place."

"Yes, I know," she said to him. Then she took him by the hand and walked him to the other side of her car. He looked at her as she now slipped her panties down her legs and off again. "Do it to me, Roger;" she said softly. "Do it to me one more time."

She was unzipping his pants as she said it. She knelt to pull his pants down and off. Then, when she had him naked from the waist down, she turned and bent over for him in invitation. He didn't wait. He was hard again and entered her from behind. He grabbed her magnificent, naked ass cheeks and pulled her to him, as he moved in the love making. She was crooning in her throat as she felt him fill her pussy again.

Too soon it was over this time for both of them. He slipped out but she wasn't done yet; she turned and knelt and took his softening cock into her mouth and cleaned him up. She went for her panties and put them back on and was in his arms again then.

"Roger," she said softly, "I need you to help me get them to clean Jan up, so I can take her home. She's done for the night."

He walked over to the other part of the large clearing, as Janet put on her jeans, bra and blouse.

"Hey guys," he said, "Up and at 'em. You need to help clean this sporty gal off, so she can go home. But do it gently," he chided, "You've used her up, it looks like."

They laughed at that and helped raise Jan to her feet. They used their own t shirts to wipe the cum off of her face and to clean her between the legs. She winced once, when they were doing that.

"Gently I said" Roger snapped and they softened their approach.

By then Janet was back among them and ready to go. She helped Jan get into her skirt, blouse and heels and they were ready to leave. Jan insisted on kissing each of the four guys she'd been making it with, while Janet and Roger kissed one more time.

Janet sighed, when they broke the kiss and said quietly: "Wonderful, just wonderful. I really hope we can get together at least one more time before I go to Florida"

He kissed her again and answered: "Call me at my Dad's store."

The women were quiet in the car, as they went back to Janet's place.

Finally, Jan said to Janet: "I just don't know how to say a 'thank you'; that was an experience that I've fantasized about for ages, and here you've brought it to me and given it to me as a gift. I will really and truly do anything for you that you tell me to."

Janet reached out and stroked her face. "First, a shower. And then... ?"

Jan reached over and kissed Janet and whispered to her: "And then, I swear, anything you want."

"Mmmm," Janet grinned, "Sounds nice. It's lovely to be in that position to make that offer; I know."

"Yes, ma'am," Jan said, "I understand."

They got back and stripped once they were at Janet's and the shower was indeed the first order of business. Janet had Julie's mom put her hands in the air and proceeded to wash her: face and neck, then armpits, then tits with special care spent on Jan's nipples, then lower across her belly to her pussy but gently there, then around the back ending in a thorough cleaning of the tall woman's ass and asshole area.

Jan was sighing and moaning by the time it was done. Jan leaned against the shower wall, as Janet washed herself.

"I don't know when the last time was when I felt this turned on, this horny," Jan said. "I just want you to do unspeakably dirty things to me."

Janet laughed, "Oh, I will."

Janet got a gleam in her eye then and pushed on Jan's shoulder to have her kneeling in front of her in the stream of water. Jan leaned forward to capture Janet's pussy in her mouth but Janet held her a moment. Janet positioned her legs so that she was standing spraddled with her legs spread wide. She pulled Jan's shoulders into the inside of her legs. Now her pussy was directly in front of Jan's mouth. Janet pulled her forward and made sure that Jan's mouth covered her pussy mound fully.

"Keep your eyes on me,"Janet ordered.

So, Jan knelt with Janet's pussy at her open mouth and her eyes cast up and watching Janet's face. Her surprise was total, when Janet began to piss into Jan's mouth. With a surprise sound from her throat, Jan began to swallow the flowing stream. She reached around and grasped Janet by the ass cheeks to pull her closer to her face, as she swallowed the piss.

When Janet was finished, she smiled and asked: "Dirty enough for you?"

"O god," Jan said, "Was that a turn on."

Once they were out and toweled off, Janet led Jan back to the bed.

"Now," Janet began her instructions for the tall woman, "I want you over my lap."

"Spanking now?" Jan asked with a kind of quaver in her voice.

"Spanking now," Janet said with some finality. "And I want you to count the slaps and thank be once we're done. Am I clear?"

"Very clear, Mistress," Jan said, bending to kiss Janet's hand.

Jan spread herself over Janet's lap and Janet began to slap the shapely naked ass in front of her. The blows were not light and they came quickly. Jan tried not to cry out but was sobbing in no time; still she counted the blows.

When the spanking was finished, Janet maneuvered Jan to a kneeling position between her legs and demanded that she now make good on the sign that was on her belly for the night. Jan began by kissing her way up each inner thigh and finally got to Janet's pussy. She licked and probed with her tongue. She inserted her tongue and found Janet's clit. This she began to suck and lick. She brought Janet to a crashing orgasm in no time at all.

Janet called Jan into the bathroom, after just a little bit. "I'm going to talk to Julie via the computer and I want to be ready. I'll let you talk to her, if that is her wish. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jan said.

"Okay," Janet continued, "Here's an erasable marker. I want you to write on my what I tell you and where."

Janet had Jan write on her forehead: "Ms. Peters Chem Teacher."

Then on Janet's upper chest, just above her tits, it was: "Janet, Julie's cunt"

On her right tit she had the sign: " Bite me please."

On her left tit it was: "Pinch me, please."

On her stomach was the sign: "Julie's big asssed slut."

On each thigh was the sign: "Julie's pussy," with an arrow pointing to Janet's pussy.

On her ass cheeks was a similar design: "Julie's asshole," with an arrow pointing to Janet's ass.

Then Janet put on the black dog collar that said: "Julie's Slut" and she was ready.

Jan just stared at Janet, when she'd finished. "Oh, shit, you look so hot!"

Janet smiled at Jan and said: "Well consider this; since Julie's not here, it's you I'm coming to bed with." Jan grinned at that and sunk to her knees to kiss Janet's hand.

The very last touch was her shoes. Janet wore a pair of 5" 'fuck me' heels and the black dog collar, nothing more. When she was ready, Janet went to the computer and logged on. Julie was already on her computer and Janet sent an invitation for a video chat.

Julie came on and Janet had a huge smile on her face.

She said: "Mistress, it's such a treat for me to see you tonight."

"Well look at you, all decked out!" She said this as Janet stepped away from the computer and stood for inspection. She turned around to be seen from all angles.

"Marvelous!" Julie sighed. "Here I am in camp here and celibate and you come on looking like all my wet dreams. When I get home, you'll get it for sure."

"Oh, I hope so," was Janet's reply. Then Julie was interrupted by a voice off screen.

"Carolyn come here," Julie said. "I'm talking to one of my high school teachers. My chemistry teacher, Ms. Peters."

"Teacher?" Carolyn almost squealed, "How lame is that."

"Well come over here and at least say 'hello' to her." She turned back to Janet and said: "Carolyn lacks manners."

A new young face now came into view and she was in the process of saying: "Hi, Ms. Peters," when she gasped and said simply "Oh, shit, Julie. Is this for real?"

Julie laughed and said to Janet, "Tell me, slut, are you for real?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am," was Janet's reply.

"So then stand up and display yourself for Carolyn." Janet did as she was told. She stood and faced the camera. Then she turned around slowly to display herself.

"Wow!" was Carolyn's only response. "Tell Carolyn what you'll do for me, puss." Julie said.

Janet responded right away: "Mistress Julie, I'll do anything you tell me to."

"Anything?"

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said with her head lowered.

"Far out," was Carolyn's next comment.

"Is my mother there?" Julie asked. "Yes, ma'am; she's in the next room." "Good, get her; get her naked and let Carolyn watch you lick her asshole."

"Yes, Mistress," Janet said.

She went to the doorway and spoke to Jan. Jan came into the room right away; she was totally naked, as told.

Carolyn brayed at that. "Julie, what the fuck!"

"Just watch," Julie said.

"Hi, honey," Jan said to Julie.

"Hi, Mom," Julie replied. "I guess that Janet has been using you."

"Yes, sweetie," Jan replied, "Thanks for making that possible."

"We'll talk about it, Mom," Julie said. "Now bend over and spread your ass cheeks. Janet has something to do here that I've told her to do."

Jan did as she was told and Janet nestled behind her and pressed her face to Jan's ass. She did it at an angle so that Julie and Carolyn could see her tongue moving up and down the crack of Jan's ass. Jan began to moan now and Janet started to force her tongue into Jan's asshole, farther and farther.

"Bring her off," Julie ordered.

Janet reached between Jan's legs and began to rub her pussy. She had Jan bucking and cumming in no time. But she didn't stop licking her asshole until Julie told her to.

Carolyn was agog. "You rock, Jules," she said with a grin. "But I'll leave you love birds alone now. I'm going into the next room and play with myself," she said with a smile. Jan went into the bathroom also. It left Janet and Julie alone.

"I've been selected for the varsity team," Julie said with obvious pride.

"Oh, how wonderful!" Janet said with real enthusiasm.

"It means though that when I come home I'll only be home a week before I have to report for training. Janet found herself crying suddenly at the thought.

"Hey, sweet one," Julie said, "Hey."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Janet said, "Noel and I have to go to Florida soon and that might be a permanent move. And you're going to school early and it makes me sad."

Janet struggled for a few seconds before she said: "You've made this so incredibly real for me. You've kind of given me the benefit of a relationship for all these tumbling feelings. I hate to have to lose that."

Julie replied: "Then we won't talk of losing it; we'll plan to be together when we can. But when I come home, I have a huge number of wet dreams that I'm going to make a reality with you."

"Oh, good," Janet said.

"Now, my sweet ass," Julie said, "Play with yourself for me. Make yourself cum for me."

Janet did as she was told, enjoying the toying and the show she was putting on for Julie.

Janet was roused the next morning from sleep by a soft voice next to her saying: "Good morning, beautiful."

She opened her eyes and saw Jan lying in bed and smiling at her. "Good morning, Jan," she returned.

"Any morning plans?" Jan asked.

"Yes," Janet answered right away, "How about out for breakfast."

"Lovely," Jan said, then she hesitated. "But I have only that short skirt ensemble to wear; unless you plan a repeat of last night."

Janet giggled at that thought. "I think we can outfit you okay," she said.

They ended up wearing lycra exercise pants that Janet had for working out with Julie. Janet's were sky blue and Jan's were black. Their ensembles were finished off by tee shirts and, with their hair fixed they were good to go. It was a relaxed kind of outing for the both of them. They laughed and giggled like school girls and discovered in the process that they really did like one another. They spoke for a while about Julie and her prospects at school. Both of them knew that if the opportunity presented itself in the future that they'd be lovers again.

Jan again told Janet how much she appreciated the evening before. They giggled again into their morning coffee about how exciting it had been. They ended up talking shamelessly about how much they'd both like to do the waiter. The left hand in hand turning heads as they went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.