Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

When she got back home, she had a note from Noel that she and Robin had gone to Florida to visit the school. Julie was at a soccer camp at the university. She was at loose ends now that she had decided to look over the house, she no longer thought of it so much as Uncle Cal's house but as 'the house' in Florida.

A kind of perverse mood or turn of mind made her decide to go and visit Joe and Melissa at the theater. Their words about 'owning' Janet still stuck in her mind.

She took a cab and got a huge grin and nod, a recognizing nod from the woman in the ticket booth. After she left the ticket booth, she didn't notice the woman in the booth making a phone call.

She went to the balcony. She was waiting, she knew; just waiting for Joe to appear, to make his rounds. She waited and the movie started, a crime drama of some kind but she was hardly paying attention.

She had dressed especially to look 'vulnerable'. It was a light sun dress, heels that matched the color of the dress and a pair of nylon, pink bikini panties and matching bra. The panties and bra hid absolutely nothing.

She was hoping that sooner or later Joe and Melissa would discover that. Then he appeared. Joe stood at the railing to the steps leading down and waved at her. She waved and smiled; she rose in anticipation of his coming to where she was but he stayed where he was.

He looked back behind him once and smiled. Janet simply waited for him but was really shocked when the thugs that had cornered her in the balcony the last time went past him and came up into her part of the balcony.

There was no time for flight or any other reaction but surprise. She just stood as they approached. They herded her up into a hallway near the projection booth.

Melissa was there ahead of them. "Hi, sweet ass," she cooed to Janet.

She held out her hand and Janet, knowing what was expected of her, bent her head and kissed the offered hand.

"Ready, Joe," she said to her husband behind Janet.

"Ready," he said.

Then Melissa turned to the group of guys, the punks, and said, "Okay, she's all yours."

It was as if someone had let the furies into the hallway with them. A hand grabbed Janet's dress at the shoulder and simply pulled, pulling her almost off of her feet in that direction. Janet careened in that direction only to have another hand pull the shoulder of her dress in the other direction. Now she staggered in the other direction, and, much to the glee expressed by all those around her, the dress tore.

The pressure from both of the directions in which she was pulled caused the zipper back to tear along the zipper line.

She had no time to adjust the way she stood, however, for immediately a hand grabbed the front of the dress and pulled, in a mighty yank. Janet's dress, already ripped along the zipper line, now gave way and simply flapped around her waist, presenting her heaving tits with big, brownish hard nipples showing.

But then they were at her again immediately. A hand grabbed her bra band that ran across her back and pulled hard. Janet now staggered toward the back only to have the bra band released and let her stagger forward from the force of it.

"Having a good time, Teach?" a young voice snickered at her.

"Please..." was all that she could muster.

"Please what, Teach?" a hard voice to her side rasped out and a quick hand slapped her face, bringing, for the first time in this encounter real tears to her eyes.

She just got out another "please", when the hand had the back band of her bra again, almost yanking her off of her feet in that direction.

At almost the same time a hand grabbed one of the cups of her bra in the front and pulled her off balance forward.

They were giggling and Joe was filming it all. She was being tossed about like a rag doll. In utter frustration, she lashed out with her right hand but only managed to hit someone on the shoulder, doing no damage at all.

But then came the answer from the punks; someone punched her in the stomach. Her eyes widened, her breath was gone and she sunk to the floor, the tattered remnants of her dress still about her waist and she peed on the floor.

"Look," one of the shouted with glee, "The Teach is pissing herself."

Janet only knelt there but next a hand shoved her face into the pool of piss that was on the floor and a foot pressed down on the back of her neck.

Simultaneously a voice growled at her: "Lick it up; lick it up now or we'll skin the ass right off of you, Teach."

"Yes, yes," she wheezed, as she still tried to catch her breath from the punch.

"Yes," she continued, a little more air in her lungs now, "I'm going to."

She began to put her mouth in the pool on the floor and suck the vile water in, swallowing it, and sucking it up as quickly as she could.

Someone had an instrument of some kind, probably a board and was lashing her ass, still covered by her dress and her panties, as she concentrated on drinking back up her piss.

Her constant sucking and lapping up of the piss on the floor was punctuated by her own grunts and groans, as her ass continued to be pummeled by the board.

As she finished the cleaning of the floor, to cat calls and new cries about being a 'piss drinker', hands once again took possession of her dress. This time the dress split all the way and Janet was left on the floor in only her panties and bra, which were wet from having peed herself but also from a continuous flow of her own fluids.

The treatment might be harsh but it was certainly turning her on.

A voice suddenly cried out with glee: "Shit, look at this!"

Janet didn't have time to wonder what was the new toy that they were given, certainly by Joe and Melissa before a charge of electricity coursed through her panty covered ass.

It shook her and brought out a low kind of growl-moan from deep in her throat. Then the electricity jolted her on the other ass cheek. The spasms that his was causing her, as she tried to continue crawling down the hall way, gave them a great deal of mirth.

Her guttural cries became more and more animalistic and less human; it only egged her on.

Then someone said, with a laugh in his voice: "Listen to her, she sounds like a fucking cow. 'Moo' for us bossy!

"Moo!" Janet tried to keep going down the hallway; it wasn't much of a destination for her but it focused her energy and kept her from collapsing.

She sensed first and then felt the knife. She got as still as she possibly could as one of them sawed through her bra, letting it fall to the floor, freeing her tits to sway as she crawled.

A laugh came then, when one of them said: "With her tits hanging down like that, she even looks like a cow."

There was general mirth over that comment. Her progress was halted though by someone grabbing a fist full of hair, and lifting her face up. She was looking into the twisted face of one of the 'punks'; she saw both cruelty and joy in the face.

"Open your mouth, Bossy!" He said to her. She did, and tried not to flinch as he spit into her mouth. "Thank me!" he said.

Janet knew her role by now and looking into his face said: "Bossy thanks you, sir, for spitting in her mouth."

They cackled with mirth. The same one yanked on her hair again and said to her: "If you don't want any more of the electricity or the board then tell us about you being a cow; tell us about your udders and your nipples and how you like the way that we're treating you."

Having said this, he pushed her back so that she was resting on her heels and looking at them, and into the lens of Joe's camera.

"Yes, sirs," she began, "You know that I'm a teacher with advanced degrees and experience in the classroom; but this is what I really love, this is what I really crave, being here almost naked and being allowed to be your cow with my big titty udders flapping and my long, stiff nipples sticking out. If you just give me the chance, I'll continue down this hallway 'mooing' for your pleasure, and I hope, hope that you'll allow this cow to service you and take your cocks into one of her holes. They are certainly available to you."

They clapped for her and then zapped her again on the ass with the electric wand. It set her into motion; she went on her hands and knees down the hallway lowing and mooing for their delight.

"Shake your ass, bossy!" one of them shouted at her.

"Yes, sir," came her answer, "Bossy is shaking her ass for your pleasure."

And she did; she gyrated and shook and wiggled her ass back and forth for them, as she went down the hall.

Hands halted her progress and someone's voice whispered in her ear: "Now you just be quiet as you can, Bossy, or we'll cut that pretty, hairy pussy of yours right off."

Then she felt the 'snick' of the knife as it was inserted just below the waist band of her pink panties. The hand holding the knife cut down the back of her panties all the way past the crack of her ass. She could feel the sharpness of it as it continued to slide through the material, now in the very region of her pussy lips.

She held her breath in fear and tried not to tremble. The hand then slipped under her and continued its progress, cutting the material until the knife had reached the waist band of her panties again at her waist.

"There now, that wasn't so bad, was it, Bossy?"

"No, sir," she replied; now she was trembling." The same voice then said: 'Okay, she's ready; give that to me."

Janet looked around now in a kind of fear wondering what they were going to do next. One of them produced a broom with its handle greased. With great glee and laughter, they piushed the broom handle up Janet's ass.

Melissa, watching all the while, cautioned them to be careful and not hurt her. When the broom handle was inserted a ways, they led her down the hall way, still crawling only this time her progress was guided by the pressure of the broom handle in her ass. They made her bounce off of one side of the hall way after another, all the while to gales of laughter.

They turned her into a room, removed the broom handle and settled her against the wall.

"Okay, boys," Melissa said, "She's yours now; get your rocks off."

Janet leaned a bit against the wall, still wearing her split panties. She was already tired; she had cum twice already in the hallway, once when they zapped her with the electricity and once when they inserted that broom. Now she just waited for them to do something.

They did. One of the 'punks' came up to her and unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. He presented her with his naked, stiff cock.

Someone took both of her hands and held them so that she couldn't move them. Janet gazed at it for just an instant. Smallish but hard and tasty looking, is what she thought. She leaned forward and kissed the head and the piss slit. Then she engulfed the whole cock with her mouth, and began to suck, moving her head back and forth, letting it out almost and then plunging her head back down on it so that it rested in her throat.

Then he pinched her nose and cut off her air, as the prick was in her throat entrance. She wiggled her head back and forth to stop him but he persisted. Then the cock was taken out of her mouth.

She mewled in protest at having lost the cock to suck but it was only because arms were now moving her so that another prick could be inserted in her pussy from behind, as the original cock was fed into her mouth again.

Again she began the process of sucking it in and out, reacting now to the pressure of the cock that was fucking her from behind. The one in front came first and then, with grunts and groans, the one in back came.

He moved and presented her with his slime covered prick to clean off with her mouth. She took it into her mouth now with pleasure, and felt the other 'punk' climb onto her from behind and start to use her pussy.

He pinched her ass hard and ordered her to 'moo' like a good cow. She complied and 'mooed' as loudly as she could around the cock in her mouth. They all laughed again. Both of the straining cocks that she was dealing with were spurting then, one in her mouth and one in her pussy.

She didn't remember much more of it but eventually they were satisfied, and she was left there with Joe and Melissa. They stood Janet up and took her through another corridor, which eventually led them to an apartment, which they kept for themselves at the theater. They took Janet into a bedroom. Janet was walking with Melissa, and almost leaning on her.

"We're going to have a shower but first Joe wants some close ups of your ass in those sexy cut pink panties. You don't mind, do you, sweets?"

"Of course not, ma'am; I would love to have the shower."

"Yes, and after the shower," Melissa continued, "You need to pay me and Joe."

"Pay?" Janet asked vaguely.

"Yes,"Melissa continued with a note of glee; "I want my pussy eaten. Pay is what I call it. Pay for setting you up with those frisky, randy boys."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said now with a wan smile. Joe told Janet to stand in certain ways and then bend over in certain ways so that he could take photos of her barely panty covered ass in the pink bikinis that had been slit by the knife. Janet obliged him, doing whatever he asked her to do. Melissa shared the shower with her, soaping the younger woman, playing with Janet's soapy nipples, and pussy, also making sure that she was washed good and clean from the use by the punks earlier.

When the two women emerged from the shower, both now naked, Joe was waiting for them, naked also and erect. He had a folder for Janet to take home; opening it she saw the photos of her in the slit panties. She loved the photos. As a matter of fact, she could feel herself getting more and more turned on by them.

It was then that Melissa reminded Janet of her need to 'pay'. Melissa placed Janet on the bed and then took a seat on Janet's upper chest, presenting Janet with an immediate view of her exposed pussy.

Then, with Joe taking movies again, Melissa wiggled into place. She put her hands behind Janet's head and grasping the younger woman by the hair, pulled Janet's face into contact with her pussy. Janet by now was willing to oblige and worked her tongue into the slit of Melissa's pussy, rummaging it around and licking the lips, the walls and the clit.

Soon Melissa was humping Janet's increasingly wet face, and Janet was trying to bury her tongue further and further into Melissa's pussy. Melissa began to make strange throat noises of her own and Janet grasped the older woman by the ass cheeks and pulled her pussy closer and closer to Janet's working, licking mouth. Melissa came with a kind of roar and slowed her hip movements against Janet's face only very slowly. Gradually her movements subsided and she moved off of Janet.

But Joe was right there to move in. He had set the camera on a tripod and moved Janet into a position where the top of her body was hanging off of the bed with her naked ass exposed. He slapped Janet's ass a few times, making it red, and took time to grease Janet's asshole with K-Y on his fingers. Then he slid his prick home.

Janet was grunting now from the cock buried in her ass, as Joe began his pumping movement.

"Good," Joe rasped, "I liked it when you were mooing life a fucking cow; 'moo', you cunt, moo!"

He slapped Janet's ass really, really hard as he said this and it had the desired effect. Janet let out a wailing "moooooooo", as Joe plunged further and further into her asshole. She continued as he speeded up his motion; now he was slapping her as he fucked her and she was responding, as he wanted, with her loud mooing.

Janet was now tumbling into her own orgasm; a process only made more intense by her own incessant animal noises which turned her on as much as they turned Joe on. With on last hard slap to her ass, and a final thrust, and a final "mooooooooo" from the submissive woman, both of them came, and soon slowed down to almost a collapse.

"Joe," Melissa said then, "Go and get a copy of these movies for our sweetie here, so that she can enjoy them at some other time. I'll get her cleaned up to go home."

Joe went to do as Melissa asked him. He came back, after the ladies had returned from the bathroom clean up. Now Janet was dressed once again in her sexy, pink panties with the knife slit. They gave her the video and folder with the panties photos.

"Come on, Bossy," Melissa said with a grin, we're going to send you home. "Here put on this coat it will do."

Joe went outside and hailed a cab and bundled Janet in the back seat with him. It didn't take the cab very long to get Janet home. The cabbie, whose name was Ben, pulled into the curb and Joe paid him, asking him to wait until her got Janet out and to her door. As Joe opened the back door he looked up and down the street; it was late and quiet.

"Hey, Ben," Joe said come here and help me with her, can you." Ben did get out and went back to where Joe was with Janet, who was actually fine.

Joe said then to Janet: "Take off your coat; show Ben."

Janet looked for only a second at Joe and removed the trench coat, showing that she was naked underneath except for her panties, which had the knife slit in them. Next Joe said: "Open Ben's zipper and give him his tip."

Janet's reply was a quick 'Yes, sir." She did as she'd been told and soon had the rather over weight cabbie's zipper open. She was startled when she pulled out a rather nicely shaped, fairly thick, fairly long cock.

She looked up at the heavy man and said: "Ben, that's a lovely cock."

"Why thanks," he almost glowed, as she put the head of it in her mouth and began to make love to the cock. She put her hands on the front of Ben's thighs and just used her head motions to guide the cock further and further into her mouth and throat entrance with every thrust of her head and his hips. She was enjoying the blow job; Ben was in heaven. She took all of his load, holding his spurting prick deep in her mouth so that the cum coursed down her nearby throat.

Ben was shaking throughout this part of the cock sucking, and Janet didn't let him go until he was done and cleaned. She then got up and kissed Ben on the cheek. Then it was a lip kiss for Joe and putting on the coat she went to the steps of her apartment building.

Janet realized pretty quickly that she missed Noel, and Julie. Noel was still with Robin in Florida getting her arrangements for the coming school year settled, and Julie was at her soccer camp at the state university where she had a scholarship. She missed the companionship but also missed the sweet variety of sex that they enjoyed together, even when it was because someone else was in charge at the time.

This was why, with time on her hands she got into her lovely new Lincoln and headed for the state university. It wasn't a really long trip but she enjoyed it. She loved the sense of riding in and driving this magnificent car. Hers for a blow job, she quipped to herself. She got to the university, got herself a place to stay and after asking a few questions found the practice field.

She sat on an abandoned bleacher near the field and watched the practice. The players had laps to do at the end of the practice. It was on one of these laps that Julie noticed that Janet was sitting there and waiting for her. She broke into a huge, huge grin. There was a brief team meeting and then they were dismissed. The players went off to the field house for showers but Julie trotted over to where Janet was waiting for her. Janet sat in the bleachers so that when Julie reached her, she towered above Janet.

Julie was all smiles: "Hey, pet, how's my special one?"

She wanted to know. Without looking around for anyone else there, she held her hand out to Janet, who took it and kissed it. Julie's hand was sweaty. The very smell turned Janet on.

"I have to go shower," Julie said.

Janet waited for her to finish and said to her pleadingly: "May I ask a favor?" Julie smiled and said 'yes'.

Janet then said to Julie: "Can I please take you to my hotel room and clean you myself? You see, I've never smelled you this sweaty, this way."

Julie laughed and said: "You can say 'dirty'."

"This ... uh dirty; and I want to smell more and clean you."

"Lovely," Julie said, "Let me get my bag and a few things from my locker and I'll be right with you."

Julie was there in a few moments. Since it was humid, she was still sweating Julie was really impressed with Janet's new "ride", as she called it. They went to Janet's room and thoughts of sex were first and foremost on their minds.

They entered the room and closed the door and Janet was on her knees immediately. Julie smiled and pull the back of her running shorts down for Janet, who obediently kissed Julie's ass.

Julie smiled at Janet and said: "Talk later, now I want cleaning and sex."

"Yes, mistress," Janet said to her and led Julie to the large bathroom with it's huge walk in shower.

"Nice digs," Julie said.

"Thank you, mistress," was Janet's reply. "What do you want me to wear?" Janet wanted to know. She was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt.

Julie told her: "Get me naked and clean me and you take off the shorts but keep your panties and tee shirt on."

Janet grinned at these orders and did as she was told, stripping to her beige panties and tee shirt. They went into the shower.

Julie turned to Janet and said: "My love, let me tell you in self defense, I haven't showered since yesterday morning, since we had practice today. I'm really dirty."

"And, Mistress, I'm really turned on by your dirtiness."

Julie laughed and said to her: "You're one of the wonders of the world."

Janet grinned as she skimmed the tee shirt from Julie and took her bra. While Julie's hands were up in the air, Janet leaned in and licked Julie's sweaty, salty armpits. Julie sighed. Janet licked around Julie's breasts and nipples.

"I love the saltiness," Janet said.

"Keep on, pet," Julie said, "And it won't be only saltiness."

Janet looked at Julie seriously and said to her: "I want to show you that there's nothing that I won't do for you."

Julie grinned and said: "You're warned, now show me and keep in mind that these soccer camps make me horny and I've had no release. I might get kinky."

Janet replied: "I might like that."

Now Janet pulled Julie's running shorts off and with a wash cloth and her tongue cleaned Julie's pussy.

"Fragrant! Marvelous! Good tasting!" were Janet's comments.

"You don't have to do anymore," Julie said.

But Janet simply stared at her and said: "Julie, Mistress, this is how much I love you."

She scuttled around behind Julie and pried her ass cheeks apart. The smell was strong but not as strong as Janet thought it might be. She sighed, knew that this service for Julie turned her on and began to lick and wash Julie's ass and asshole. She used the wash cloth to make it wet but did the cleaning with her tongue. She settled down on her knees, when she was done and grinned.

Julie stroked her face and said: "Now we shower to clean you up."

Janet grinned at her. The shower plastered Janet's tee shirt and panties to her until Julie peeled them off of her.

When they were finished and dried, Julie took Janet by the hand and said: "Talk soon, darling, now we fuck. But I need a favor: I've been refusing a couple of sexy black team mates from the boys team and I want you to take the harness from my bag and fuck me."

"Ohhhhhh," was Janet's reply.

"I'm so horny," Julie said and I'm already wet, so get with it."

Janet got the harness and fitted the cock in it and joined Julie on the bed. She slid between Julie's legs and they both sighed as Janet slid into place. The pace of the fucking was grand for both of them. It brought the two of them to orgasms soon, and then they lay.

Julie stirred first, "So tell me about Wisconsin, pet; what's with the fantastic new ride and this swanky hotel?"

Janet smiled at her from her pillow. "It's really strange and almost beyond belief. Let me tell you about the car first."

Janet went on to talk about the forced blow job and the subsequent gift of the Lincoln SUV.

Julie laughed: "Expensive blow job but maybe well earned. Your Uncle Cal must have been quite the high roller."

"Well that's the other part of it," Janet began. "He left everything to me. It's way over between 15 and 20 million dollars and with an income of between a million and two a year. I'm so at sea with the idea. It's hard to compute. There's also a home in Florida that Noel and I are going to see. It's a beach home and maybe that's where I'll live. There's a mansion in Wisconsin but I don't want to live there so, it's on the market. It's all happened so fast I don't know what to do."

She hesitated then and began to cry. Julie pulled her over to her, cuddling her and running her hands down Janet's naked side.

Janet said then: "I really did love him; even though we so seldom got together. He'd been after me for years to visit him in Florida. And I never did; so busy, so busy. What was I thinking? Now he's ... Oh but I did love him."

Julie said softly into Janet's ear: "Of course you did!"

She held her tightly, still stroking a hand along Janet's nakedness.

"Oh," Janet cooed to her, "You're making me horny again. I don't know whether to feel bad or what?"

"I think that you should just enjoy. But do you know what?" Janet looked at Julie through her tears, "I know what to do for the horniness. I'm going to contact my soccer player friends. I want to watch you get fucked by them and I want to watch you suck their cocks. Would you like that?"

Janet was smiling now: "You know me so well, Mistress, I'd like whatever you have planned for me."

"Hmm," Julie said "Such an invitation from a rich bitch."

Then Janet cried again.

"Hey," Julie said, "Now you have to brighten up here; your Uncle Cal would want you to enjoy all this. So, do it."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said and smiled. Julie leaned over and licked up the tears on Janet's face.

Then she said: "Let me call Luke and Lonnie."

They decided to meet for coffee, and invited Julie's two black friends. They were pleased to meet Janet and said so.

When they got to the table and were seated and ordered, Julie turned to Janet and said to her: "Okay, now introduce yourself properly."

"Yes, mistress." The use of the word 'mistress' got riveting attention from the two black athletes.

Janet smiled and said: "I was Julie's high school chemistry teacher but recently I've had the good fortune to become her bitch, her sex slave."

It took a few moments for the whole issue to sink in. The two guys weren't really convinced. Lonnie laughed and said so; he thought that the two women were putting him on. Julie looked around. There table was situated so that to their immediate right was a hall way leading at its end to the ladies' room door. There were few patrons just then.

Julie turned and said: "Fine!"

Then turning to Janet she said: "Go down the hallway to the ladies' room. Just before you enter the ladies room I want you to take your dress off and go into the ladies' room. If someone is coming, I'll motion for you to go on with my hand."

Janet said: "Yes, Mistress," and went.

The two guys were now staring in unbelief. Janet was wearing a simple sun dress. When she got to the ladies' room door, Julie just nodded for her to go ahead. Janet quickly slipped the sun dress over her head and stood there wearing heeled sandals, and pale pearl panties that were transparent. The guys just stared. Julie nodded and Janet went into the ladies' room. She came back out a bit later and sat down.

Julie turned to Lonnie and Luke and said: "Do you see what I mean? I wasn't kidding, you know."

The two guys were silent but impressed. When they'd had their drinks, they went to walk around the soccer field. The whole place was deserted because the soccer players, male and female, were off for the weekend and most had gone home or elsewhere. They walked to the edge of the field in the dark, Julie and Janet were hand in hand, but the moon was shining brightly. The guys were quiet, sensing that due to the fact that both Julie and Janet seemed to be gay, there would be no chance for them tonight. But they were nice enough guys to be companionable.

Julie stopped them at the edge of the field. "There is a reason that I wanted to introduce you two to Janet, my bitch."

The two black athletes turned to Julie and were all attention now. "You see Janet will do whatever I tell her to do; you've already seen that. But I want to watch her get fucked, fucked really good, and I want to watch her suck cock too."

The guys were staring at Janet now and smiling. Janet was simply shifting from foot to foot. She knew that something was up with Julie; she just didn't know what it was.

Julie continued: "Here's the thing;" Then she turned to Janet to continue. "You are going to run across the field. You will keep your shoes on at all times."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.