Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

Janet took the phone and called the private number that Lawrence Soltis had given her. She knew it well because they were in touch so much during the divorce stuff.

He answered immediately. Janet hesitated just a few seconds, enough for the belt to fall on her aching ass again. Then she kind of grunted with the pain and explained to Lawrence Soltis that she was sorry to bother him but had met this guy, and, at his invitation, had come back to the mall to find him, and that he was presently beating her with a belt and wanted her to call and tell a friend that he was doing it.

"Ah, I see," came the rather calm reply. Then he continued: "Put me on the speaker phone."

Janet did so. Then they both heard Lawrence's voice saying "Good evening, young man. I guess you're there with a friend of mine in an interesting circumstance."

"Yah, interesting," the kid wise cracked, "if you call fucking her brains out interesting."

"Well," Lawrence continued, "Yes, I believe I would. Now I want you to answer a few questions for me and then follow some instructions but first let's talk about consequences."

"Consequences," the kid said, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean, uh, your name is?"

"Sammie," said the kid.

"Well, what I mean is that if you do what I tell you to do, you will come out of this much better off than before."

"And if I don't?" came the semi snotty reply.

"If you don't, it's simple;" Lawrence said, "Then we come to the consequences; if you don't then a good friend of mine, named Alfie Douglas, who is here with me now; I've called him, you see; my friend Alfie Douglas will find you and will do me the favor of breaking your right arm, your left arm, your right leg, your left leg and one knee cap. To show that I'm a sport I'm going to let you choose the knee cap. Which one will it be? Please tell me. Alfie will be leaving right away."

"Wait, wait!" came the panicked voice of the kid now. "I didn't say that I wouldn't cooperate."

"Fine," Lawrence continued, "Answer my questions and then follow my instructions and we're going to be fine. First, what is Janet wearing?"

"She's bare assed naked!" came the proud reply.

"Naked, hmm," Lawrence considered, "Good for you; shows you appreciate beauty. Next, have you fucked her?"

"Yah," he bragged again, "Her mouth and throat, her pussy and her ass. Just ask her."

"I don't need to," Lawrence replied, "I'm asking you. Now, do you have her clothes, her hand bag and everything there with you?"

"Yes, everything." "Fine, now the instructions. Take her clothes and purse and put them in her car, in the back seat. Put her into the trunk. Make her very, very comfortable but still naked; do you understand that? I want her naked, when she gets here."

"Yes," came the somewhat tame reply of the kid now. "In the trunk give her, her cell phone. I will call her on her cell phone to make sure you're doing exactly what I want. When you get her here, you get your reward and I get my naked friend. Now do you have any questions?"

"No," came Sammie's answer. "Do you want to go ahead and choose a knee cap now?" Lawrence asked matter-of-factly.

"Uh, no, uh, I don't think that will be necessary."

"Good," Lawrence said, "Then here's where you will bring her. It's quite near by. As a matter of fact, I imagine that Alfie Douglas will be there before you're able to pull out with her in the trunk. He will only act if you hesitate at all. Understand?"

"Sure," the kid said but Lawrence cut him off with: "It's 'Yes, Mr. Soltis', now say it."

And he did repeating it exactly.

"I'm going to stay on this line until you have my friend placed comfortably in the trunk of her car. Now go and do it."

Lawrence gave Sammie instructions about where to take Janet, as they moved to the car. Sammie looked around and did see a car on the far side of the lot but had no idea if it was that Alfie Douglas or not. He got Janet into the trunk comfortably and gave her the cell phone. Then he got in and began to drive her to her destination.

When she was in the trunk, Lawrence asked her: "Janet, love, are you okay?"

"Oh, yes, sir," she said. "I really appreciate this."

"It's no problem; after all I'm in your debt for the lovely gift of your panties the last time you visited with me in my office. This time will be more relaxing, I'm sure."

They chatted all the while Sammie was taking her to Lawrence's house. When Sammie got there, one of the garage bays was open, as Lawrence said it would be. Sammie pulled into the garage.

He got out of the car and went to the trunk. Lawrence was there to meet him. Almost as soon as he got out of the car, another rather big man came up too, Alfie Douglas. Lawrence told Sammie not to bother with the trunk; he'd seen as much of Janet as he was going to.

Lawrence look at Sammie and said to him: "You owe her a debt of gratitude, young man. My intention was to have Alfie here take you out, strip you naked and make sure that before he left you, you were beaten, burned, and fucked by numerous people. It was Janet who convinced me that you were only doing what she indeed wanted. You have avoided, thanks to her, a very, very unpleasant night. Now here's $100 for your trouble. Alfie will take you back to the mall. Go now."

Alfie took the nervous Sammie by the arm and propelled him to his car.

Then Lawrence went to the trunk and popped it, helping the naked Janet out of the trunk. He held out a shimmering pearl white silk robe for her to put on. It fit her wonderfully, showing, through its transparency, Janet's nipples and pussy hair.

When she had it on, Lawrence bent and kiss her lightly saying: "Absolutely lovely!"

"Thank you, sir," she answered him, clinging to him and now sobbing.

"It's okay," he whispered to her, "It's over."

"It was lovely and frightening," she responded.

"Yes, yes," he soothed, "You will have time now to tell me all about it and answer my questions. But first a shower to wash him off of you and then a soak in a deep bath to relax. Come with me."

He settled her down, after her shower, in a deep, deep jacuzzi tub. The warm water was luxurious after the strenuous evening that she had had. He sat on the edge of the tub across from her wearing a robe.

"Now that you've relaxed a bit, my beauty," he said to her, "Tell me the story of how you came to be having such entertainment tonight."

"The story?" she said. She began to tell the story, began it with the part about her frustrating life with Jimmie. She continued her narrative, only broken by moving across the massive tub to be next to him. It was a contrast but she like now his gentleness; it was turning her on. She reached between his legs and took hold of his stiffening prick, as she continued her story: the train ride, the balcony, Joe and Melissa, Samantha and Clifford and Dave, her students, boys and girls, and he recent special friendship with Noel. She gave him all the dirty details that he wanted. Then she leaned her head in and took his now stiff prick in her mouth. She sucked him for just a little before he told her that he didn't want to cum in her mouth but in her ass. Joining her in the tub, he turned her over so that he could approach her from the back and began to fuck her ass, with great gusto. Once he'd cum in her ass, and slipped out, she took him into her mouth and cleaned him.

"I need a telephone," she told him, "I need to check on a friend."

She called and Dave answered. He seemed very cheerful. When she asked about Noel, Dave told her that Noel couldn't talk right then because she had her mouth full. In the back ground, Janet cold hear some grunting noises from Noel. She laughed, thanked Dave and hung up.

As they sat by the tub after he'd fucked her, Lawrence asked her if she was going back to the guy at the mall. She thought just a little bit and said: "Yes, probably. He was really, really exciting, you see." "Yes, I do." he smiled. "Well, I'll let you get dressed and have you taken back to your car." She rested at home that night and slept deeply.

The next day was a free day, with the last day of school actually a few days away. She and Noel met for lunch and shopping, It was, by mutual consent, a tight jeans and t shirt day. They sat giggling over lunch and comparing notes about the previous night. Noel was ecstatic about her time with Dave the previous night. She gushed about him and about finally getting fucked the way she wanted to.

"I guess you also got a mouth full of his cock," Janet smiled, "At least you had, when I called on the phone to check up on you."

"Yes," Noel said enthusiastically, "that was almost the most fun of all."

She looked around and leaned toward Janet to admit to her that she really, really like sucking cock and having a big one in her mouth.

Janet grinned at her friend, "Hmmm," she cooed, "Me too; me too."

"But what about you last night? Were you successful in finding our friend?"

"Successful?" Janet mused, "Yes, I guess so; let me tell you."

Then she went through the evening that she'd had with the skateboard guy in great detail and the 'rescue' by Lawrence Soltis, who cleaned her up and then fucked her in the ass.

"Wow!" was Noel's comment. "Tell me," she continued, "Are you going to go back to find him?"

Janet smiled at Noel, "No, but maybe the two of us will."

"Ohhhhhhhh dear!" was Noel's comment.

"But come on, girl friend," Janet said, "It time for us to buy some panties for you."

Then Janet thought a moment and said to Noel: "You're not wearing cotton panties again, are you?"

Noel looked stricken and said: "Well, uh, yes, I am; it's what was there first, when I opened the drawer."

"Oops," Janet said, "This could be rough for you." She smiled, when she said it. Noel just stared.

It was Janet's idea to take Noel to Samantha's and Clifford for panties. She was looking forward to watching Noel go through the same process with Clifford. They got to Sam's store and Janet sent word to Clifford via one of the other attendants that she was here with a friend. He came to greet them rather quickly and was very cordial in his greeting.

Janet was bowled over by his presence all over again, and greeted him, much to Noel's consternation, by kissing his hand. Clifford smiled broadly for Janet and then stuck his hand out to Noel, whom Janet introduced.

Noel was confused and at first shook Clifford's hand and then actually bent her head and kissed the back of Clifford's hand too.

Clifford beamed at them and said: "How about that; two of you, both gorgeous, both sexy and both very, very polite. I like that."

Janet was quick with a 'Thank you, sir.'

"So, little one," Clifford said to Janet, to what do I owe the privilege of your visit today?"

Janet smiled, and said: "Uh ... Clifford, sir, it's my girlfriend Noel here; uh ... you see, she really needs help purchasing panties."

"Ahhh," Clifford smiled over at Noel. "Then you've come to the right place. Come; we'll go to my studio."

He went into the back of the store and Janet followed him, as did Noel. When they entered his 'studio' after him, they were immediately met by a loud squeak. The source of the squeak was a middle aged lady who was standing on a kind of pedestal wearing only a pair of frothy pink panties. The panties, making her look both lovely and sexy, were cut at mid stomach with a rather full seat for a generous ass. The woman stood now without saying a word but she had her hands clutched over her bare breasts, which were somewhat pendulous but still full and round.

Before she could utter another word, Clifford, using a tone with which Janet was familiar, said to her, almost shouting but not quite, "Martha, what do you think you're doing? Put your hands down this instant. We're not quite done with you."

Martha got a strange look on her face, one that Janet would have recognized immediately had she ever saw her own face in a mirror, when dealing with Clifford; but then she lowered her arms, showing her large tits.

"Better," Clifford said. Then he continued: "But the style suits you, don't you think?"

Martha gave an embarrassed but nevertheless enthusiastic "Yes, I think it does."

"Good," Clifford continued, "Then just take them off and we'll provide you with the colors that you need."

Now Martha's face got really, really red with her blushing but she did not disobey Clifford. She slipped her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and pulled them down past her hips and ass and off, leaving her naked but for her heels. Clifford let her stand there that way, as he took the panties and put them on a side table.

Then he addressed himself to Janet and Noel, saying: "Isn't she just gorgeous?"

They both agreed enthusiastically.

"It's just what a mature woman should look like," he continued enthusiastically. "Come here and see," he said to them, and they did as he bid, coming closer to the naked woman.

"Martha," he then said, "Put your hands on the back of your head, so that I can properly show you off."

Martha now did as she was told with no hesitance. Clifford turned to Janet and said: "She has wonderful nipples; try them; pinch them. They're lovely."

Janet approached the woman now and reached up and took one of her large, dark nipples in her hand, pinching gingerly. This brought a moan from Martha, and prompted Janet to pinch even harder. The moan was louder now.

"Here," Clifford said to Noel, "Feel how lovely and silky she is here on her lower belly."

Noel allowed her hand to be guided to the region just above Martha's pubic hair and stroked the belly and then Martha's pussy. This had Martha now shaking as well as groaning from the attention from Janet.

"A really hot number is our Martha," Clifford intoned.

Then turning to the naked woman, he said: "Come, my pet, let's get you dressed. Corrie will have your panties for you out front."

With a grin to Janet and Noel, he led the lovely mature woman away. 'Wow!' was all that Noel could manage, when the two of them left the 'studio.'

"Wait until it's your turn," Janet said to her with a smile.

Clifford was soon back. Smiling, especially now at Noel, he asked: "Okay, lovelies, how can I help you?"

Janet, speaking to him in a very polite fashion, said: "Well, sir, it's ... uh ... it's our Noel here; she really needs underwear; and I told her that there's no better place."

"Fine," Clifford said in a very clipped and business like fashion.

Then indicating the raised platform, he told Noel to get up there on it. She climbed up and was now looking distinctly nervous, whereas Janet was smiling a kind of smirking smile.

"Okay, my dove," Clifford began, "We can't help you, if we can't see what we're working with or against."

Noel looked at him with a kind of pleading look, which he ignored.

"Take off your clothes," he ordered and let's get a look at you."

Noel hesitated only a second or two but enough for Clifford to give her a stout swat to her ass. This made her jump and also put her into action, unbuttoning her blouse and shedding it into Janet's hands, then her bra and her skirt. She didn't wait for any other instructions.

"What!" was the grief stricken cry that came from Clifford, when Noel was finally in her shoes and panties. The panties were an off pink color, they were cotton and had a small rip at the waist band. Clifford scowled and swatted Noel's ass again. He grabbed her by the hand and dragged her from the pedestal.

"Come with me." He was out the door in a flash, tugging the hesitant woman behind him, with Janet trailing them.

They entered a doorway and Noel was chagrined to find there a woman and two very young men. Their eyes were on her immediately.

"Look at this," Clifford almost wailed, pointing to Noel's panties with their rip in the waist seam. "Just look."

Noel was totally red in the face now. The two young men were grinning, as was Janet, and the woman, who was introduced quickly at Samantha, whose shop it was, simply took a nearby pair of scissors and cut away at the panties until they lay on the floor in a puddle of pinkish color.

"Never, ever come here in such disarray again," she said somewhat severely. "And you such a lovely, lovely woman."

Turning to Clifford she said: "Take care of her dear."

With that Clifford tugged her by the arm and they were out in the back corridor again. Janet went hastily to Samantha and kissed her on the cheek and then rushed to follow Clifford and Noel.

Janet entered Clifford's studio again and found the two of them there. Clifford was looking around and seemed to be glad to see Janet.

"Get up there," he ordered.

Now it was Janet's turn to be wide eyed. She hadn't intended for any of the attention to be on her today but she knew better than not do what Clifford told her to.

"Strip and show her what a lovely woman is supposed to look like. Strip!" he ordered her.

Janet was quick with her clothes. This time handing them to a smiling Noel. She was soon down to her panties and heels. She was wearing a lovely pair of peach bikinis with lace trim that were extremely flattering.

"Come and see," Clifford ordered Noel, who did as she was told, coming up to Janet's almost naked body and running her hands across the plane of Janet's belly and down over the front of her pubic mound. Then taking the liberty that a smiling Clifford was allowing, she ran her hands back up across Janet's bulging ass cheeks.

"That's what we like." Clifford said and hauled Noel back up onto the pedestal. Janet went for her clothes but was stopped short by Clifford who ordered her to stay as she was. Clifford proceeded to do the necessary measurements for Noel's panties and soon had her outfitted in a pair of shining blue bikinis that were extremely flattering. Then he hauled her off again to Samantha to show, taking the nearly naked Janet in tow. Samantha was still instructing the two young men, who were now all smiles seeing the two nearly naked women. Samantha was please with Clifford's work and he took his charges back to his studio.

Clifford told Noel to dress, and that her purchases, 10 pair with matching bras, would be at the desk in the store but also told her to come right back here.

When she'd gone, Janet went to him and knelt before him. "Thank you so much, sir, for helping," she said.

"Is she a lover?" Clifford wanted to know.

"Yes, she is," was Janet's honest reply. "Will you please let me thank you properly?" Janet asked.

"Yes, little one," he said. "Kneel and no hands; when she comes back, she can take your place but I want you to take that board over on the table and beat her ass, while she sucks me off."

"With pleasure," Janet said with a smile and bent her head to receive his already stiff cock. She forced her head down on the length of his shaft, making sucking noises but also gagging noises, which she knew that men liked to hear, in the process. She was busy sucking on his cock, when the door opened and a hesitant Noel came back into the room.

Janet motioned for her to come over to where she knelt, and then placed Noel in the spot kneeling where she was. Noel eagerly began to suck Clifford's cock in the same way that Janet had but not with so much noise.

Janet made a mental note to tell her about that. Then Janet got the piece of board and hiking Noel's skirt up and tucking it in her skirt's waist band, began to slap Noel's ass with the board. The sound of the splats from the board carried throughout the room, matched by the throat groans from Noel as she increased her efforts at cock sucking during the spanking.

Clifford grabbed a hunk of Noel's hair and held her head solidly in place, as he came in a few moments.

"Don't swallow," he ordered. When he'd finished, Noel simply sat back on her heels and waited for what she'd be told to do next.

"Stand and share it with Janet," Clifford said.

Noel did as he said. She rose and, with her skirt still tucked up in the waist band, and with Janet still wearing only panties, kissed her almost naked female lover, letting the cum slip from her mouth to Janet's and back. Then Noel finished by licking Janet's lips and teeth for her.

Clifford was smiling as he watched them. "Incredible, both of you," he said. "But I have to get back to work."

With a lingering kiss, Janet bid him 'farewell' and kissed his hand in parting. Noel too gave him a kiss and kissed his hand in parting.

Both 'girls' were impressed by the session with Clifford, but Janet was sure that Noel would be. They spent some time having a 'giggly' dinner afterwards. Then it was Janet's idea to go to the mall.

They strutted and looked and shopped and were looked at during their time at the mall.

Finally, Janet said: "Let's go and see if we can find him."

Noel's response was a happy: "Sure, if you think so."

"Well," Janet replied, "I really owe him an apology."

They went to the car and drove over to the lot on the other side of the mall, where Janet had met him before. And they did find him. He was alone again; just sitting on the stone bench in the grass area off of the lot smoking. They parked right toward the end of the lot and got out to talk to him.

He looked really, really angry, when he saw the two women.

Before he could say anything, however, Janet began softly with: "Look, I really owe you an apology. It was the number that came to my mind; I had no idea that he'd react that way."

"Fucking bitch!" He growled.

"Yes, you're right," she said.

And this really did disarm him. She could tell by the look on his face. "We'd like to make it up to you," she concluded quietly.

"How," was his next question, shot at her.

"Well," Janet replied, with a quick glance at Noel, "We're here to tell you that we'll do anything you tell us to do?"

"Hmm," came his answer, "Anything?"

"Yes, sir," was Janet's quick reply.

"What's the matter," he asked, "Cat got her tongue?"

"I answer for her, sir." Janet said, "She does what I tell her to do."

"Does she now?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes, sir, she does."

"Good," was his reply now, "Tell her to do something."

Janet looked around and saw an elderly man crossing the lot to his car.

She said to Noel: "Go over to him and tell him that you've lost a bet and need to have a stranger autograph your panties. Take this pen and get his autograph."

Noel took the marker pen with no complaint and set off across the lot towards the older man. Both the guy and Janet watched as Noel reached him and spoke to him. They saw that he was hesitant until Noel pulled her skirt up to her waist and presented him with her panties. Then he signed the panties across Noel's stomach. Noel gave him a quick kiss in thanks and then returned to the other two, as the man drove off.

"Very nice," he now said "Very convincing. So, you're the one in charge here." He said this indicating Janet.

Her answer was a simple "yes." Noel said nothing at all.

"Good," he said, "Then I guess we get to show you who's actually in charge; don't we?"

Her answer was a quick: "Yes, sir; we do."

"Here's the way it will be," he continued. "You strip naked."

Then turning to Noel who was looking at him with a question in her eyes, he said: "No, not you; you can keep your clothes on for now. Just the bitch gets to strip."

Janet felt a flash of heat. She was always surprised at how quickly the heat of these situations would overtake her. She began to get wet between her thighs and could feel her nipples harden and crinkle up, as she proceeded to follow directions and began to remove her clothes. Soon enough she stood wearing only her panties and shoes. Noel held the rest of her clothes for her. Janet look at him with a question on her face now.

"No," he said calmly, "You I want totally naked: no panties, no shoes, nothing on at all."

"Yes, sir," Janet said now with a faint smile as she slipped her panties down past her hips, ass and thighs, and over her feet and off, standing in front of him totally naked now.

"Next," he continued his instructions, "Put your hands behind your head."

Janet complied with this latest order. It had the effect of raising her large tits and making them stick out.

"Now take this," he indicated to Noel, who held Janet's clothes, giving her his belt. "Loop it around her neck, like a dog chain."

Noel did this and had Janet as though she were on a short dog leash. "What do you think now, the one who is in charge?" he spit out at Janet.

"I think, sir, that this is really, really exciting." she said quietly.

"I'd have you led off like a dog," he grinned, "If it weren't for the parking lot."

"But there's grass here," was Janet's comment.

He smiled and motioned for her to get down and Noel led Janet toward the edge of the grass with Janet on her hands and knees being led like a dog.

He walked behind and periodically slapped Janet's ass to keep her moving, causing her to squeak with surprise. They moved across the parking lot, with Janet walking now, toward their car.

They surprised one elderly couple who were walking to their car and caused the woman to squeal in surprise, and hustle her husband to their car.

He took the keys and ordered the women into the back seat, with Noel sitting on the seat and Janet on the floor in front of her. He also told Janet that she'd better have her head in Noel's crotch during the whole ride or he'd raise hell.

The look on Noel's face was one of concern over the way that things were developing but Janet sent her a look that was trying to reassure her. Noel smiled.

He took them to a dark district near the slums but not quite there and surprised them with the key to a large warehouse type of building. He led them through several rooms until he brought them into a room with gym equipment.

"Now you," he said pointing at the naked Janet, "Lean over this railing."

Janet did as she was told, draping herself over the rail that he indicated. It had the effect of sticking her lovely, round ass out. He took the belt from around Janet's neck and gave it to Noel.

He said to Noel: "Now you get to even the score! You get to beat her ass until she cries and blubbers."

Noel simply shook her head 'no'. She also started to cry. But she said that she wouldn't beat Janet. This prompted Janet to get up from her position over the bar and take Noel into her arms to comfort her.

He was completely non-plussed by this. He thought a moment and said, with a grin, "Okay, then you get to join her. You're her servant, right?"

Noel acknowledged that she was.

"Then show me," he continued, "that you are. I want you out of your clothes immediately."

Noel started to strip as soon as he said this and reduced herself quickly to total nakedness, like Janet.

"Now," he was grinning at her, "Servant, kneel down behind her and I want to watch you lick her ass; I want you to stick your tongue into her ass and into her asshole as far as you possibly can. But first ask her permission. A good slave does only what they are allowed to do, so ask her permission."

Noel didn't hesitate now but bent to the task he gave her. She knelt behind Janet, facing her ass; she laid her cheek against Janet's naked ass and spoke to her as he grinned. "Janet, darling, mistress, he wants me to ask your permission here. And I don't mind; if it would help, I'd even beg. Yes, beg to be allowed to kiss your lovely ass, and do the slave's task of putting my tongue between the cheeks of your ass and rimming and making love to your ass and your asshole. I know it sounds strange but you are the loveliest thing that has happened to me in such a long time. I don't know a better way to tell you how much I love you. And I don't care if he's listening."

Janet's response was very quiet: "Yes, girlfriend," she said, "Of course, yes."

Noel then pried Janet's ass cheeks apart with her hands and buried her face in Janet's ass. She made humming and slurping noises as she proceeded. And she quickly had Janet moaning and groaning from the tongue lashing to her asshole that she was taking.

He stepped up and said with a grin: "Now we show what the true pecking order is."

With that he stood in front of Janet and pulled out his cock, forcing it into Janet's open mouth. He fucked her willing mouth, as Noel continued to slurp and lick at her asshole. He stopped Noel after a while and told the two of them to kiss. They did, completely: open mouthed and tongues. Janet proceeded to lick from Noel's face the wetness from her own ass.

"Okay, girls;" he said to them cheerfully, "Let's move on to what's next. I want the two of you to get into a 69 position and eat each other out."

They did as he wished. He spread a kind of mat on the floor for them and Janet got on the bottom with Noel nestled above her. Noel's face was on the level with Janet's pussy and Janet's face was on a level with Noel's pussy. With no hesitation they began to eat each other, loudly and with passion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.