Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

They went to Julie's and Janet waited for Julie in the living room. While she stood there waiting for Julie, Jan came into the living room. She was wearing a robe. She looked at Janet and a sigh escaped her lips.

"Miss ... uh ... Mistress Janet," she croaked, overwhelmed by the air of sexuality that escaped Janet.

Without another word she shook the robe off and approached Janet. Now Jan was wearing only purple panties. About six feet from her, Jan went to her knees and crawled to where Janet was. She knelt in front of Janet. Janet knew what she was doing, even if she was surprised. Janet lifted her dress and turned so that her back was to Jan. Jan for her part understood also. She scuttled to Janet and, swiftly pulling her panties down to her knees, began to kiss Janet's ass in welcome.

They were interrupted by a voice: "Well, look at this. My mom is trying to make time with my date."

Jan stopped and settled back. She covered her eyes with her hands and began to apologize. Julie came over and put her hand on her mother's head.

Janet began to apologize but Julie quieted her with a finger on Janet's lips and she turned to her mother saying: "Hey, Mom, it's okay; she is living, breathing sexuality; that's what she is. I don't blame you. You do need to know a few things, so pay attention. If you declare yourself her bitch, then you automatically become my bitch, because I'm at the head of the chain here."

Her mother shook her head 'yes' in agreement, never taking her eyes off of Janet, who still had her skirt raised to her hips. "Also, if you want to declare yourself her bitch then you need to do it properly."

Jan then said: "What do I need to do?"

Julie turned to Janet and said: "Tell her what she needs to make love to in order to proclaim her your sexual servant."

Janet said quietly: "My asshole."

Jan looked up with a question on her face. "That's right, Mom, you need to make love to, lick and french kiss her asshole. And let me tell you that she'll know if you're good or not because Janet is a master at it."

Janet then sunk to her knees and clasped her arms around Julie. Her breath caught in her throat as she leaned her head against Julie and felt against her cheek the outline of a huge cock. Janet looked up at Julie with a grin on her face. Julie winked at Janet.

Then Janet almost whispered: "Please don't be mad, Mistress, I am as surprised as you are."

"Oh, I'm not surprised at all," Julie said, stoking Janet's cheek. "She's been smitten by you for a while now."

Turning to her mom she then said: "Okay, lady, I'll be back later and we'll talk."

"Yes, dear," Jan said.

"Go ahead," Julie continued, and raising Janet to her feet she said: "Kiss her goodnight, Mom."

Turning to Janet she said: "Let her."

Now Janet nodded and raised her skirt now showing her pussy. Jan scuttled now to Janet again and put her mouth firmly against Janet's pussy kissing and licking.

"Come on," Julie said, "Or we'll never get out of here and do something indecent."

She was grinning as she said it. They left her almost naked mom there kneeling in her panties, sighing with her head resting on the couch.

In the car Julie spoke up: "That is one really hot development. I have to see if she was just smitten or really serious about this."

Janet took Julie's hand and kissed the palm of her hand.

She said: "Thank you, Mistress, for understanding. And please give me guidance. I'm not sure about what to do with your Mom. I'm really not."

"Well, " Julie continued. "I think that she needs some experience; is what I think. You can provide that. Look at you and Noel, she's almost your bitch now. You know what to do. But shall we go dancing now? I want others to ogle you."

Janet giggled at that and they went to the car.

As they sat in the car, Julie said, in a strange voice: "I want to talk to you just a little here where it's private."

"Yes?" Janet said.

They sat in the car and Julie, looking away at first, and beginning slowly talked to Janet.

"Ms. Peters," she laughed then and said: "It's so easy to slip into old habits, when you're trying to be serious. But, Janet, it's really difficult to tell you how hard it's been in high school and before, once I realized how different I was and that my turn on was girls. Oh, I'm not a virgin. A torrid session, that I didn't dislike, with Roger Savage took care of that. Nice cock, by the way."

Janet said: "He certainly does but forgive me for the interruption."

"It's okay, my pet," Julie began again. "The world was so strange. Mom tried to help me with it, once we talked, and I think that she's gone into it, going into deeply now. We'll see. But it was hard. I imagine that your life with that Jimmie, barren as you describe it, was that hard too, especially for a passionate woman like you."

Janet confined herself to shaking her head 'yes', and Julie stroked Janet's hand.

"Then high school and my world was dominated, filled, I mean absolutely filled up with thoughts, fantasies and dreams about the pussy, tits and ass of one person."

Julie looked over at Janet and said quietly: "You."

Janet just wide eyed her.

"Then,"Julie continued, "along came the story among the girls that the guys had taken you out for a gang bang. The other girls were kind of 'yuck' about that. I thought privately that it was one of the sexiest things I'd ever heard. You see, if you'd do that; who knows what else you might do. Next was the girls party and I was determined to make the most of what would probably be my one time with you."

Julie turned to confront Janet again and said: "Sitting on your face that night was perhaps the greatest leap, the hugest step, the most wonderful thing that I'd done. And your response to my saying that I was coming to get you just thrilled me. Since then, it's been this fantasy world. You see, I have stored up in me all of these secret fantasies that we've been living out. And it's been great, way, way beyond great. But I have to tell you, and this is what my ramble is all about. I have to tell you: tonight was the nicest single thing that anyone has ever done for me."

Janet was looking at her and grinning. "You were electric from the moment you walked in. One of the girls at my table said 'look at that will you' but I paid no attention until another girl said 'Is that sex pot really Peters the Chem bitch?' I snapped my head around and there you were, a walking, stalking sexy bitch. Everyone was agog and talking about it. They all wondered why you were there, since teachers never come to that affair. Only you and I knew, and that was the most wonderful feeling. I watched as the tension increased as you spoke to Scales and then crossed the room to where I was. You knelt down and, I tell you with absolute truth, I almost peed myself."

Janet giggled then. "Oh, Janet, no one has treated me so specially, no one has been that attentive, no one has been that nice. I'll always remember that, even if this is our only summer."

Then two things happened, triggering a third. Julie stroked Janet's hand and then she cried.

Janet reacted immediately: 'Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, Mistress Julie, Julie my precious, no. I did it to be sexy, I did it to be sensuous, I did it to be a walking wet dream for everyone to look at and to show and tell everyone that I was for you alone. I did it to wiggle my ass for you, and show a shadow in my dress where my panties make it look like pubic hair, and wear a nipple ring with your initials on it."

Julie's head bobbed up at this point and stared at Janet; she hadn't realized that. Janet continued, "I wanted to be everyone's wet dream but I was determined to show them that I was only for you. But I never, never, ever meant to make you cry."

Then Janet was in tears, and Julie also. The embraced and let each other cry.

Julie backed off and through her tears said to Janet: "Do you really have my initials on your nipple ring?"

"Yes, Mistress," Janet said, and she reached under her arm and unzipped her dress under the arm to be able to pull down the top of her dress and show Julie the nipple ring, clamped on to her right nipple and the initials on the ring.

Julie cried again then, and Janet held her.

Finally, Julie's face, radiant with a smile, lifted and she said: "Now we go to a club I sometimes go to; it's for us girls. I want to dance with you and I'll probably make you dance without your dress on."

Janet sighed with an "oh dear!" at that.

"And we'll do delicious things. I have to go to soccer camp at the university soon but tonight will be for us."

Janet hugged her and they left. Julie took them to the club.

They got out of the car and were going to walk to the club, when Janet said to Julie: "Please, Mistress, this bitch is talking out of turn, but my leash."

"Ah, yes, lovely of you to remember," Julie said and got the leash and connected it to Janet's collar.

Julie went behind Janet and told her to bend over. Julie then delivered five sharp slaps to Janet's ass.

"That's for talking out of turn, slut."

Janet, whose ass stung now, said: "Thank you, Mistress."

Then they were met at the door by a rather large looking woman, whose face was wreathed in a smile, when she saw Julie. When they got near, Julie flew into the arms of the big woman, while Janet stayed a respectful distance.

"Hey, child, how the hell are you?" The big woman wanted to know.

"All graduated these days," was Julie's come back.

Then the woman turned to Janet, noticed the leash and said: "Child, child, who or what is this?"

Julie turned to Janet and told her that this was Gwen, and to greet Gwen, a great friend of hers, politely."

Janet knelt and took Gwen's proffered hand kissing it.

Gwen looked at Julie and said: "Is she always this polite?"

Julie smiled and said: "Always."

Gwen continued: "Does she always greet you by kissing your hand?"

Julie shook her head 'no' and explained: "She kisses whatever I give her to kiss; sometimes I want her to kiss my pussy or my ass instead of my hand."

Gwen's eyes grew large as she said: "So I just missed a golden opportunity, child?"

Julie turned to Janet and said: "Kneel, slave, and greet Gwen as she prefers."

"Yes, Mistress," Janet said, as she got to her knees.

Gwen grinned and turned to face Julie with her back now to Janet, who was still kneeling. Gwen was wearing black stretch pants, which she pulled all the way to her knees. Her underwear was a strap of some kind that encased her large ass but left it exposed.

Before Janet could react, Julie opened her purse and gave Janet a tube of lipstick, bright red. "Give Gwen a souvenir," Julie said.

Jane applied the lipstick and then leaned in and kissed each of Gwen's exposed ass cheeks. Then she kissed up Gwen's ass crack.

Gwen laughed and said: "Shit, child, she's the real deal!"

Julie grinned: "Yes, she certainly is."

Julie then turned to Janet and said: "Now introduce yourself to Gwen."

Janet politely said: "Good evening, Ms. Gwen, I'm Janet. I teach chemistry at the high school, and I have been Mistress Julie's teacher for over a year now. Mistress Julie made me her bitch, and sex slave recently, and I am really really grateful for that."

When she said this, Janet knelt and put her arms around Julie's knees and kissed Julie's thigh."

Gwen's reaction was a startled laugh: "Holy shit!" she said with gusto, "Her high school teacher? That's is so fucking hot that I am reeling." Julie grinned.

Then Julie raised Janet saying: "Up, pet."

Now Julie turned to Gwen and said: "Okay, do her."

Gwen smiled and said this is the best part of my job. Non members need to be frisked before entering. So, stand with your hands over your head."

Janet did as she was told. Gwen began to frisk her. "Hmm, a nipple ring," Gwen said, "Is this permanent?"

"No, ma'am," Janet said but Julie interrupted and said that when Gwen had time off, she should come to their table for the tale of the ring and that evening.

Gwen then ran her hands down over Janet's tits in a semi rough fashion. She let her hand drift down to the front of Janet's dress, asking what the brown shadow was.

Janet blushed and Gwen said: "I'll find out later."

"Turn around,"Gwen ordered and Janet turned around to have her ass now felt by Gwen.

Then the big woman began to ask questions: "Does your Mistress treat you well?"

"Extremely, excitingly well," Janet answered.

Gwen turned Janet so that she was now facing her and Julie. "Does she spank you or beat you?"

"Both," Janet said, "When I need it and when she wants the pleasure of it."

"And do you like rough treatment like that?"

"Yes, ma'am, this bitch does." was Janet's simple answer.

"Has she branded you?" Gwen wanted to know.

Janet looked at Julie and said: "Branded?"

Gwen laughed. Julie said, with a smile, "We haven't gotten to that yet."

Gwen nodded to Julie and said: "I've got to hand it to you, child; she's the genuine article all right but I always new you'd do us proud."

Julie beamed and said "Thank you," as they went into the club.

They sat at a table and talked for just a bit. "What'll it be, pet?" Julie wanted to know.

"It's your night," Janet said, "It's an anything you want kind of night."

"Mmmm," sounds nice. "My night, just me and my own personal sex slave."

"Yes, Mistress," Janet said.

"Well then let's have some romance, then some dirty sex and then some romance again."

"Delicious," Janet said, as Julie took her y the hand to lead her to the dance floor.

The dance was a slow one and they entwined arms and swung into the rhythm of it. Julie slowly slid her arms down so that her hands could cover Janet's ass.

"I never get enough of playing with you," Julie said, "Playing with your magnificent ass, those big tits and their big brown nipples. You are so ripe!"

"Thank you, Mistress," Janet said.

Julie took Janet's hands and pulled them down until they rested on her ass also. Janet rubbed and squeezed Julie's ass cheeks as the dance continued. When it was over, and they went to the table, Gwen was waiting for them.

"Very sexy," she said, "Very hot." Julie grinned and Janet smiled too.

"Okay," Gwen continued, "I want the story of the removable nipple ring."

Julie told he the story, of the terrible dinner, of Janet's explosive entry into the hall, her greeting of John Scales, and her slow stalking movement over to where she sat, then her kneeling to greet Julie by kissing her hand. Then Julie continued telling of Janet producing the collar and leash before they went out the door, and ended with the telling off and blow job of Scales himself.

Gwen was positively radiant with joy, when she heard the story. She turned to Janet and she knelt, taking Janet's hand and kissing Janet's hand.

She said: "You're one classy lady."

"Thank you, Miss Gwen."

"Why don't we dance with her now?" Julie asked.

"Oh I just love sandwiches," Gwen said, "Don't you?" Julie grinned and Janet smiled.

They went out to the dance floor. The dance was a fast one with Janet in the middle. She had Julie bumping against her front and Gwen bumping against her rear. It restricted her movements. Janet found herself being pleased about this club, so much like the other one. It certainly gave Julie a context for her difficult life style at a sensitive time. Soon enough the dance was finished.

And history repeated itself. Gwen stepped up on the small stage and said in a loud voice that quieted everyone: "Our Julie graduates this week!"

There were cheers and clapping of hands. Julie, it seemed, was popular.

Gwen continued: "And ... and," she repeated for emphasis. "Guess who this is, I mean apart from the obvious fact that this gorgeous creature is Julie's bitch."

Now there were some wolf whistles for Janet.

"This," Gwen continued working for dramatic effect, "is Julie high school chemistry teacher, Janet."

The place went wild. There where more whistles and someone started stomping their feet. The wildness continued for some minutes.

Finally a voice from the crowd shouted out: "Make the bitch dance for us!"

There was general approval and the voices calling for Janet to dance continued. Julie smiled and turned to Janet saying: "Do it."

Just before Janet went up to the stage, she turned briefly to Julie and kissed her; it gave her a chance to whisper: "This is for you!"

Janet was excited; Janet was tickled. One of the things that the late Jimmie never new about, because Janet was so careful, was that, while he was busy and going to meetings and conventions, Janet was studying exotic dancing. It was the fantasy in those days that she did allow herself to indulge.

Her teachers had told her that she had a great career ahead of herself in dancing, if she was interested. But she knew she couldn't take it that far.

Janet went to the stage. The whole thing was forming in her mind. The music surged and she was pleased that it was hot and driving and exactly what she wanted. She stood still for just a number of seconds. She wanted them to have the impression that she was about to embarrass herself.

A few people started to clap rhythmically but then Janet launched into a dance and there was complete silence. She shimmied, she shook, she moved and strutted and simply owned the space. She look carefully around as she did it. A gal in a front table had some stuff out on the table, including lipstick and she was wearing red.

Janet formed her plans. She made an exaggerated move to the right and everyone followed her movement. But all that she did was to shield the fact that with her other hand, the one not noticed, she had unzipped her dress all the way down the side. She knew now that a shimmy and flick of her hips was going to send the dress to the floor.

She clenched her arms as she strode in time to the music off of the stage directly at Julie. Julie and Gwen were sitting a little ahead of the crowd. Gwen saw Janet coming, stalking in time to the music and she understood. She moved her chair and left Julie sitting out alone.

Now Janet was in front of Julie and the music was pounding. Janet's ass was shifting from side to side in time to the music. Janet turned and wiggled her ass, bending from the waist, to the crowd. They cheered.

Then she turned, for the rest of the dance was for Julie. She shifted her feet and her knees making a statement in time to the music and then she threw up her hands and pumped her hips and the dress went to the floor.

The place was in an uproar. Janet was dancing now in her panties and heels. She did the edge of the semi circular crowd, moving toward the table with the lipstick. She got there and snatched up the lipstick, blowing a kiss to the woman whose it was. The woman winked and grinned. Janet danced now, never missing a beat and held the lipstick in front of her. This was one of the specialties that they'd learned at the class.

Suddenly Janet whipped around and she'd written on her chest above her heaving tits the word "Teach"! They cheered and stomped. She grinned and winked at Julie and turned with her back to the crowd again. She did the same thing as before. This time, when she made the explosive turn around she'd added across her stomach: "Julie's Bitch!"

Janet stalked in the dance to Julie and raised her up. As Julie stood, Janet turned Julie around and sunk to her heels in front of Julie's back. Again in time to the music, Janet raised Julie's skirt and kissed her way up Janet's ass crack.

The cheering was deafening. Now Janet turned Julie around and sat her down. With her ass bopping in time to the music, Janet removed Julie's shoe and put her toes into her mouth. Then the music was coming to a conclusion. Janet danced in front of Julie and whipped her panties off. These she offered to Julie who took them and held them to her nose.

Then Janet took her dress and wound it around her hands giving the impression of having her hands tied. Naked now except for her shoes, and with her dress wound around her hands to simulate having them tied, Janet finished the dance as the perfect slave. As the music shuddered to its conclusion, Janet slumped to her knees in front of Julie and put her face on the very last cord between Julie's thighs. The crowd was on its feet cheering and stomping. Janet lifted her head and smiled at Julie.

Julie's only comment was: "Holy shit! I didn't know you could do that."

"That was for you," Janet said.

Julie grinned at her and said: "Thank you so much."

Now Gwen was on the stage speaking again. She said, with a grin: "How about the teacher, Julie's bitch?"

The applause was thunderous again. Gwen continued: "Well, Julie and I are going to take Janet into the security room for a chat for a bit."

This caused snickering all around.

"And we're certainly not going to let our bare assed babe dress for a while." This caused whistling and cat calls. "But it is appropriate for you to come up here and give her ass a congratulatory slap for that dance."

Now the crowd surged in Janet's direction. She got slaps on her ass from all around. It caused pandaemonium for a bit. Then Julie put Janet on her leash again.

Looking at Janet with a smiling face and smiling eyes she said: "You crawl along with us."

"Yes, Mistress," Janet said and crawled across the room with Julie and Gwen. There were many more slaps and pats to Janet's ass as she made her progress across the floor.

They finally got into the security room and Julie said: "Oh shit, you look so sexy crawling across the floor bare assed naked."

"Thank you, Mistress," Janet said, as she rested on her heels, her tits still swinging back and forth from the effort. Julie raised Janet to her feet and threw her arms around her then, exclaiming: "I never, ever knew that you could dance like that."

Janet smiled: "I took lessons in exotic dance. It got me away from Jimmie and his smothering neglect."

"Well," Julie continued, "Now for a treat."

She turned to Gwen and said: "Gwen sweetie, would you please take those tight pants off? We need to show Janet part of her treat."

Gwen smiled and did as Julie had asked her. She pulled her tight, lycra pants down. Janet gasped. What she had taken for a dildo was really a large and quite lovely prick. Gwen laughed.

Julie beamed and said to Janet: "It's real; go ahead and touch it. She's going to use it on you in a minute."

Janet reached out her hand and said: "Well it is both unexpected and lovely." She reached and stroked Gwen's cock.

"Now, let's do it," Julie said. "Gwen had my virginity," Julie continued.

Then Julie slipped out of her clothes and put on a harness for a strap on.

"Gwen," Julie continued, "Explain to the slave our little game here."

Gwen laughed and said: "Gladly; you see we're going to fuck you; in the face and in the ass. Every minute or so we'll switch places. So, after the first round, you'll always be getting a cock, mine and Julie's dildo, that's been in your asshole. We call it playing the brown around."

Gwen then took off the rest of her clothes, showing her large, large set of tits with huge, erect nipples.

They had Janet between them and Julie cozied up to Janet's mouth. Janet opened her mouth to accept the dildo that Julie was wearing. At the same time, she grunted from the effort of Gwen to shove her cock up Janet's ass.

When Gwen penetrated, Janet sighed and gave herself up to the sensations. She also was calm as Julie called for the first switch.

Gwen's dirty cock entered her mouth and Janet slurped on it, getting it wet and cleaning it so that Gwen could continue to fuck her face. The three of them didn't last at this little game very long. Soon they were all three panting and cumming with Janet moaning into Julie's dildo and shoving her ass backwards at Gwen's cock. Julie pulled out and ordered Janet to go ahead and service Gwen's cock to clean it. Janet did as she was told.

Then Gwen fetched a towel and wash cloth and they cleaned Janet up together.

Julie told the two other women: "I want another dance and then I'm going to take my bitch home to bed." "Mmmmmm," Janet said with a smile on her face.

They were on the way to Janet's house. Julie had said that she didn't mind going to her house but that meant that Janet would have to do something sexual to make her mom submit and she, Julie, wanted Janet all to herself. This brought a broad smile to Janet's face.

"Now the romance part," Julie said, and Janet agreed: "Now the romance."

"What do you suggest?" Julie asked.

Janet looked at her and gave her a sexy smile. She said; "Since you asked, Mistress, I think maybe some candles, some easy music, some dancing and then bed; to bed in maybe panties or maybe just naked with no agenda. But then at 2:15 AM, I love 2:15 AM, one of us should wake and just begin doing sexual things to the other."

"Sounds delightful," Julie said.

They got to Janet's and locked up, set out the candles and Janet broke out some wine to celebrate. Then there was the dancing. Stomach to stomach, breasts to breasts, with Janet's much larger tits pressing into Julie smaller and pointed breasts. It was also pussy to pussy through the panties that Julie wore.

Janet whispered to Julie: "Ms Julie, I like seeing you and feeling you in panties. It's so sexy. I'm just ... uh, glad that you don't, you know, wear men's underwear." Julie giggled.

She said to Janet: "I have a treat for you, pet; I'm not going to punish you for speaking out to Scales. We'll let it go."

"Thank you, ma'am."

Then Julie looked at Janet and said: "Now bed, I really am tired and the best part is the sleeping with my hands on your parts."

"Mmmmmm," was Janet's purring reply.

They were in bed then and facing each other. Their legs intertwined and their hands on each other.

Julie spoke after a while: "Tell me about how you've come to where you are, pet."

Janet sighed and began her tale with Jimmie and his neglect; she continued with stories about the recent development of her understanding of her sensuality: the balcony, Joe and Melissa, Clifford, Dave, the three guys at the mall and then Clem, Clifford and the high school guys and her hooded, blowing Dewy, the gang bang and Robin intervening, her with Robin and then the gathering with the girls.

"Wow," Julie said, "Quite a story. How are you holding up?"

Janet appreciated Julie's insight and told her that at times she knew that she couldn't keep up the pace and would have to have some thinking time.

Julie said: "Yes, I believe you will. We'll keep that in mind."

Then Julie spoke again. I have a couple of requests.

"Yes, ma'am," Janet replied.

"The first," Julie said is that we shift to girl friend to girl friend mode. I love the sex slave dynamic but I want to talk to you as my friend for a little."

Janet smiled at Julie and in answer placed her lips on Julie's. The kiss was quick, soft and sweet; it signaled Janet's joyful acceptance.

"Lovely," Janet said.

Julie then continued: "I also want you to make love to me, when you wake at 2;15 AM. We'll have the strap on near by and I want you to use it but gently."

"I can do that," Janet said.

"You know," Julie said, "This is an aside but I think it would be lovely some time for us to go out and get laid. A couple of guys."

Janet giggled and Julie joined her. "But there's something that's on my mind that I want to say," was Julie's next statement.

Janet waited. Julie's voice was strained, when she spoke. "I think that I need some mothering here. It's just that high school has been hard. The growing up; realizing things about my own sexuality. Hiding it for a long time. Meeting people then by accident and becoming involved in the clubs. Giving myself to Gwen to take my virginity. And all the time wondering if there would ever be a time for me. I always could talk big but was also always scared. I talked big to you, and almost went out of my mind, when you responded with such grace, and calmness and subservience. It opened a new world. It gave me a new perspective. You have, you lovely woman, given me a kind of future that I might have had to blunder into and might never have found at all. I will never forget you for that. I know that I'm going to school and you're off to see what this stuff about your uncle means but even if we're not in touch often, I will never forget it. I love you, I love you, I love you."

Janet was stroking her face with one hand and had the other resting on Julie's panty covered hip.

Julie blinked at Janet then and finished: "That's kind of it but I need to cry about it now, and I just want to be held."

Then she did; Julie began to weep and Janet gathered the taller girl into her arms with her hand across Julie's back and rubbed Julie's back and simply held her. They turned in their attitude a bit and Janet, with an instinct that she never even knew was there, pushed her nipple toward Julie's mouth. The young woman leaned into the nipple and began to suck on it until she finished drifted into sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.