Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

Finals were approaching and it was the policy of the school to allow special tutorials on Saturdays to get students ready for the exams that would lead to an official state diploma. Janet scheduled a chemistry tutorial. She wasn't too nervous about it, since it would be mixed guys and girls and didn't expect the guys to act up, despite the other evenings activities. She was surprised, however, when the time came that there were only girls there. Four of them showed up. Janet was actually relieved; she really didn't know if the boys would try to do something, after the other night, or not. But with only the girls, she had no such worry.

The review lesson seemed to go pretty well, and the girls seemed to be grasping the basics that Janet was trying to get them to understand. She was pleased with it, as it drew to a close.

She smiled at them and said: "I really appreciate your efforts here today; I know how tedious this can be and you've hung in there with it. The last thing we'll do is a short quiz to make sure that you've grasped what I've been talking about. Just hang in there a bit longer and we're done."

It was just then that Robin piped up: "Ms. P, why don't we do something to make it a little more fun?"

Janet was immediately skeptical but knew that she'd listen to what Robin had to say. "Yes? What do you have in mind?" she asked smiling.

Robin smiled back at her, and Janet realized that it was as much a leer as a smile. "Here's what we'll do," Robin continued, "Every time we answer a question correctly, we get to take off an article of your clothes. When we get something wrong, you get to teach us. Nice idea?"

Janet tried to smile; she as aware that Robin knew she could not refuse a plan that Robin came up with. The girls were all smiling and giggling at this.

One of them, Julie, piped up: "Come on, Ms. P, the boys have all seen you naked, why can't we?"

Janet colored at the words and knew suddenly that she was going to do what they were asking of her.

"Uh,..." she said hesitatingly, "Well, we could do that to ... uh make it interesting."

"Very interesting," Julie said.

Janet walked over to the door to lock it and pull down the shade on the door. One of the girls behind her, she wasn't sure who it was, chimed in as she walked: "Swing that ass, girl."

Janet almost instinctively took it as an order and broadened the swing of her ass and hips as she walked. The girls cheered, as Janet peaked over her shoulder at them and grinned.

When she was back at her desk, Robin added, "By the way, in addition, every time we get an answer correct, we get to ask you a personal question, which you cannot refuse to answer. Clear, Janet?"

"Clear," Janet said.

The girls giggled at this new wrinkle in the plan Then the quiz began then.

Janet found pretty quickly that she had been more effective in teaching them than she might have thought. The first question was taken by one of the girls, Michelle and answered correctly.

There was cheering now. Michelle got up and went to where her teacher was standing just waiting. Janet wasn't sure if she was supposed to take off the article of clothing or if it would be taken off by the girl answering the question.

Michelle's hurry to get to where the submissive teacher stood answered that question. Staring into the teacher's eyes, Michelle slowly unbuttoned her blouse and then, pulling it out of the waist band of Janet's linen pants, pulled it off of Janet's shoulders.

She waved it around like a flag and the girls cheered again. Janet stood more exposed now to their gaze, since she was wearing only a pink lacy bra above the waist. But she also knew that the possibility was that she would expose more to them quickly.

Robin spoke up then and said to Michelle, "Do you have a question for our teacher?"

"Yes, I do," the girl returned. "Ms. Peters, did you really suck off all those guys the other night?"

Janet was now caught in the needs of her own disposition to submission and didn't even think of not answering.

She reddened a bit and said: "Yes, Miss Michelle, I did; they came in her and made me strip naked; they took me outside and put me in the trunk of a car and drove me to a farm with a barn, where I sucked all of them off."

"Far out!" was Michelle's comment and the generally accepted comment of the group.

They didn't get the next question correct, so Janet gave them the information on that issue that they needed to have.

It was quite a sensation to be standing here teaching in her underwear, or at least her bra, and she found herself looking forward to going on now and maybe actually having to do some teaching absolutely naked.

As if reading her mind, Robin piped up then: "You're really enjoying this, Janet, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss Robin," she said quietly, "I really am." Robin laughed and looked at the other girls and said: "She's such a slut!"

"Thank you, Miss Robin," was Janet's quick comment.

Then another question was answered correctly. Now there was a debate: bra or pants? Which would come off next.

Julie had answered the question and said: "I've always wanted to pull down a teacher's pants and let their ass be on display, and now I think this is my opportunity."

She went over to the desk where Janet was waiting for what was coming next. Janet stared at her and realized that she really was turned on by this girl; the athlete.

Julie grinned at her and winked. Janet smiled back. Julie undid the waistband of the slacks and tugged the well fitting garment down past Janet's flaring hips and well formed ass, letting them slide to the floor.

"Ohhhhhh," Julie cooed, "The teacher has matching underwear today. Kind of all right!"

Someone spoke up and said: "You say it, girl."

As had been the case previously, Julie held up the slacks and waved them like a banner to the generally cheering of the others.

Then Julie turned to Janet and asked: "Was there really a dog involved in the sex scene with the guys the other night?"

Janet really colored now and said: "Yes, Miss Julie, there was; by that time I was so turned on from all the way they were using me that I would have done anything and actually did."

There was a corporate gasp from the girls at that point. The girls got the next two questions wrong. Janet taught the concepts then and her anticipation of being turned on by standing and teaching in her panties and bra came crashing home. She was turned on, she was getting wet between her thighs and was really enjoying this.

The next question was answered correctly by Robin, who wasted no time going to her teacher and claiming her prize of Janet's pink bra, which she whipped around her head a tossed to the other girls, who were laughing. The bra was now gone letting Janet's large tits hang free, now showing prize, stiffened nipples.

"The teach is turned on, aren't you, bitch?" Robin wanted to know.

"Yes, ma'am, I am," Janet said simply.

Then Robin asked her: "How long have you recognized that you're so submissive?"

"Oh," came the answer, "Only a very short time period but it has been intense. When someone discovers it and orders me to do things, I just tend to do them."

This brought a "Wooooooaaaaahhhhhhh!" from the girls in the group. Now there were comments such as "Pretty panties, bend over, teach etc." Janet responded to them and bent over with her back to the girls, showing them her ass enclosed in the pink fabric of her panties.

Then the girls got another question right! The last of the girls, Joanne, came up and knelt before Janet, who just stared down at the kneeling girl. Joanne slowly slipped the panties from Janet's hips and down past her ass and thighs until they simply slipped from the now naked teacher.

Joanne asked her a question: "Have you ever eaten someone's pussy, if so who?"

Janet didn't hesitate about the first part and told them that 'yes' she had indeed eaten a pussy.

She glanced briefly at Robin before answering the second part but Robin was just grinning, so Janet then told them that it was Robin's pussy that she had eaten.

This caused momentary pandemonium. Robin now stood up and took over. She had the really, really turned on, now naked, teacher teach for another 15 minutes. Janet was almost beside herself trying to concentrate on her subject as she stood, gestured, diagramed and tried to get the lesson across to the girls who were now centering their attention on her.

Then Robin announced: "Okay we're going to Janet's for a slumber party but first, Julie go get Dewy; we want a photo to mark this day. You don't mind, do you, Janet?"

The nude teacher shook her head and said quietly: "No, Miss Robin, I don't mind at all."

Soon enough a pleasantly surprised Dewy was ushered into the room and took the digital photo of all the girls, still with their clothes on, surrounding the naked teacher.

Then Robin said: "Okay, now one more but everyone also naked."

This caused shrieks of laughter as the girls tossed off their clothes in all directions, much to the delight Dewy, who was muttering about never having seen such a thing in a long, long time.

At last they were all naked, all surrounding Janet, all rubbing themselves against her. She was trembling from her sexual arousal.

"Thanks, Dewy," Robin said, and turning to Janet she ordered: "Come over here, Ms. Peters, kneel down and give Dewy his thanks."

Janet knew what she needed to do and went to her knees in front of the elderly janitor. The girls were shrieking their approval as Janet opened Dewy's zipper, took out his cock and sucked him off loudly. The girls were cheering and clapping, as Dewy came in Janet's mouth. The older man left, laughing and shaking his head. Then they all dressed and went out to pile in their cars and go to Janet's for the 'party.' It was strange, once they left the school and went to Janet's the tone of the gathering changed. They all became much more of a group of girlfriends who were intent upon a pj party.

Janet trotted out an assortment of sleep garments and the girls picked what they wanted for the 'party.' They ranged from pjs to fairly sexy teddies. They demanded that Janet wear a spaghetti strapped off white gown. Janet had two of them; they were old but still sexy. The girls fairly shouted their approval, when Janet was outfitted in the gown and paraded around grinning.

They whooped and told stories and generally had a ball. Someone then suggested pizza. The pizza order was phoned in and they were expecting a delivery.

It was Robin then who piped up and said: "Hey, why don't we seduce the pizza delivery guy?" The suggestion was met with general approval.

Someone, it might have been Julie, said: "Yes, teach here can do the same kind of favor that she did for old Dewy."

The girls giggled at this and Janet joined in the fun with them, saying 'what if the pizza guy wasn't young an good looking?"

"Then," Michelle added, "You get to suck off a codger."

They all thought this hilarious and were still going on about it, when the door bell rang.

"Okay, everyone," Robin said, "Get ready. We're going to let him in and then pounce on him. Anything goes but remember that our Janet will finish him off."

The pizza guy, named Marvin, was non plussed when he was allowed into the place and saw the group, a veritable bevy, of lovely women, all scantily dressed.

They took the pizza from him and the girls closed in. They were hugging and kissing this older, gray haired man with abandon, who was chubby to boot. Marvin hardly knew what to do, when one of the girls actually loosened his belt and pulled his pants down and off. Before he knew what was happening, old Marvin was naked with all these girls.

He was flustered, he was excited, he was nervous and he was turned on. It was Robin then who interrupted the fun.

She said to him: "Marvin," (he wore a name plate.) "We girls want you to meet Janet; she's our sexual slave and will do whatever we tell her to do; won't you, Janet dear?"

Janet shook her head 'yes' and said that she would indeed do what she was told.

Robin continued: "Marv, my friend, we intend to pay for the pizza but we are going to have Janet here give you the tip. Would you like that?"

Marvin was beyond words now and simply shook his head affirmative.

"Okay, slave," Robin said, "Kneel and give our Marv his tip."

Janet obeyed and they all gathered around as Janet proceeded to take Marvin's small but erect cock in her mouth and work her mouth's magic on it. Marvin was not very long in cumming. After he did, and Janet had cleaned his cock with her mouth, he began to dress offering his thanks to all of them for making an old man's day for him.

Marvin got a round of kisses from everyone upon leaving. When the door was shut the girls fell upon one another in a kind of group hug; Janet got more hugs and kisses from her pals for being so willing to help out with Marvin.

Then it was pizza time. The party rolled on and it became more and more a kind of hen fest with giggling and gossip. A bit later, once the pizza had been dispatched and the party was running down a bit there was someone at the door. Janet looked at the girls and said that she wasn't going to suck off whoever it was at the door.

They were hysterical at that remark. Janet went to the door and peaked around with everyone behind her. It was a really lovely woman, who seemed to be in her late 30's or so.

Robin piped up immediately: "Mom! I didn't think you'd come."

Janet turned to Robin in a panic and said desperately: "Your Mom?"

Robin whispered to Janet: "She's cool, don't worry about it."

And, directing her comments to her mom said: 'Come on in and join the party but you have to dress like the rest of us. It's a pj party."

The lovely lady came in and Robin introduced her to Janet as her mom Noel. Janet held out a hand to her and had a kind of electric thrill at the touch of Noel's hand. Then the girls chimed in that Noel had to have appropriate wear for a pj party. Janet told her to go with her and she'd get her something. They all trooped behind to the bedroom, where the array of night clothes were still out on the bed. They all chose a gown that was exactly the mate of the one that Janet was wearing. They clapped and whistled, as Noel took off her clothes and donned the robe, wearing only panties beneath.

Julie said at that point that all the older gals were slaves that night and slaves could not be allowed to wear panties. Noel began to protest but the girls grabbed her, while she kind of squealed and they forcibly took off her panties.

Janet watched and giggled with the rest and joined the clapping, when it was done. Then they produced a pair of scissors and cut off the hem of the ankle length gown to about 4 inches above her knees, they said as a result of her being uncooperative.

Janet was still laughing at this, when Julie took the scissors and did the same to the hem of her gown. The results, for Janet, were electric, seeing the effect that the short, pearl colored gown had on the otherwise naked woman.

And the party went on. After a little while, Janet went into the kitchen to get more snacks for everyone, although the fun was beginning to slow down.

As she was there, Robin sidled up to here and, putting her hand on Janet's bare left ass cheek, said: "I think my mom likes you."

"I like her too," Janet answered in an occupied tone.

"No, silly," Robin continued, "I mean I think she likes you."

This did get Janet's attention. "You mean?" S he left the rest unasked, but Robin picked up on it and said: "Yes, that's what I mean. I've never seen her so turned on before."

"Well, she certainly is hot," was Janet's next confession, "And," Janet continued, "With the crush of people she'll have to sleep with me."

"Sly bitch!" Robin said and slapped Janet's naked ass.

Just then Julie came into the dimly lighted kitchen. "Oh," she said in an accusatory tone of voice, "Playing are we?"

"Come here, sweets," Robin said,"There's enough ass here for both of us."

"Mmmm," Julie purred, "I might just do that."

And she took up the place on the other side of Janet, who now had hands caressing both of her naked ass cheeks.

"But some of us like to pinch," Julie said in a kind of strained voice and then Janet jumped with the force of Julie's pinch.

"Like that, kitten?" Julie wanted to know.

Robin laughed and just looked on and then commented: "She likes all kinds of attention like that."

Julie had gone then to pinching a nipple, making Janet writhe at the attention. Robin left the room making a comment about giving them privacy.

"I like total privacy for my affairs," Julie said but "I'd know how to deal with you."

As she said that, she leaned in to Janet and kissed her teacher. The kiss was hot, it was open mouthed with tongues and all.

There was then a gasp from the doorway. Both women looked up and saw Noel watching them. Her hand covered her mouth.

Julie broke away and sashayed across the room, leaning in to kiss Noel quickly on the lips as she passed.

She said in a voice that could be heard by only the three of them: "She tastes so good; you should try her."

Noel just stammered at that.

When Julie was gone, Janet went to Noel and said: "Don't mind her, girlfriend, she's just high spirited."

"What did you call me?" Noel asked weakly.

"I said, girlfriend," Janet whispered to her and kiss her ear.

It made Noel blush. Then Janet said, "When we get them all settled, you'll have to bunk with me tonight; it's the only other sleeping surface available."

"Oh," Noel said, then added: "Uh ... uh ... that might be, I don't know; uh just fine."

Her stammering and blushing made Janet smile. Finally the girls did seem to settle down and Janet took Noel to the bedroom. The moon light was streaming into the room.

"Quiet at last," Noel said:

"Quiet," was Janet's simple reply.

"They really are rambunctious, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are. But it's finally bed time, girlfriend."

Noel said in a very quiet voice: "I like it when you call me that."

"Hmm," Janet returned, "I like it too.

"Can I ask you a personal question? You don't have to answer."

"Sure, but I probably will," Janet answered.

But just then, as she stood in the moonlight, Janet pulled the thin nightgown over her head and walked toward the bed naked.

"Ohhh," Noel almost whimpered. "You're going to sleep naked?"

"Yes, love, it's such a great feeling."

Noel hesitated but then followed suit and pulled the nightgown over her head also. The two naked women slipped into the bed. Janet reached out almost instinctively and Noel, understanding, slipped into the circle of Janet's arms and sighed.

"My question," Noel continued is: "Have you ever been with Robin, I mean sexually? Please forgive me if I'm too forward."

Janet laughed, "Not at all, girlfriend, we can talk about those kinds of things; yes, I have been with Robin intimately."

Noel snuggled into Janet's side and said in a low voice: "I have also. Isn't that terrible?"

"No," Janet answered quickly, "I think it's exciting. She is a very forceful girl."

"Really?" Noel asked a bit astonished and certainly pleased, "You don't mind?"

"Let me tell you my story and see if you mind."

As they snuggled, Janet went through the tale of her transformation from prude and frustrated woman to wanton and submissive who is available.

"Wow," Noel whispered, "That's such an exciting story."

Janet leaned into her and said to her, almost mouth to mouth, both with their heads on their pillows: "What about you and Robin? Tell me."

Noel sighed and said: "At one point it all felt so bad but it's become really exciting, I think. It began one day kind of with her slapping my, you know, slapping me."

Janet giggled into the dark and said: "You can say ass in front of me, silly."

Noel giggled then too and replied quietly: "I guess if we're going to be girlfriends we can say those things."

Janet realized that she was in earnest about it. "Yes, we can," Janet replied.

"Well," Noel continued, "She came into the kitchen one day. I was wearing a robe and just panties beneath the robe. We talked about something and got silly. She made the comment that I was bad and should be spanked. And then she did, she slapped my ass, pretty hard. It had a strange and almost wakening kind of effect on me. After her father left for his young assistant, as he called her, I just kind of went into a shell. I realize now that the sex was Robin's way of getting me to come to grips with myself, and I do believe it is working. But on that occasion she looked at me with a strange look on her face and said: 'You liked that didn't you? And don't you dare lie to me.' So I didn't; I mean I didn't lie. I told her outright that I didn't understand it but I did really get a charge out of her slapping me. I was confused but she seemed to be determined at that point. And you know what? She did it again. And I let her. I even turned and grabbed the sink and bent a little from the waist so that she could slap me more effectively. It was so strange and I realized that it was really turning me on; I mean awakening a part of me that I thought was long dead; that part was coming to life right there. And she knew; she wise that way; you see."

"Yes, she is," Janet said, "She certainly read those kinds of desire in me."

"But she asked me what I was thinking and I told her; we never have lied to each other or kept things back. I told her that for whatever reason, her slapping me, slapping my ass, gave me a sexual thrill that I thought was long dead and gone."

"What did she do?" Janet asked, leaning closer to the lovely blonde's head.

"She startled me all over again, then," Noel continued, "By leaning to me and kissing me; I mean really kissing: open mouth, tongues lips, teeth, all of it. And I responded in a way that I hadn't responded to anyone in years. That was our first time together; she spanked me then, after making me take off the robe and let her spank me with only a pair of panties on, and then she sat and I knelt and put my head between her legs and ate her until she just shivered and sighed and came and came."

"First," Janet said, "But not last?"

"No, not last; it was a kind of process kind of making me ready for relationships again. I don't know but I feel all fluttery talking to you. I ... uh ... I want to, you know do things, try things but I don't know what you want."

Janet leaned to the other woman's pillow and kissed her open mouth, saying, when she was finished: "That's what I want."

"Ohh..." Noel said and then she slipped her hand down Janet's thigh and up across her belly. "Do you mind?" Noel asked quietly?

"Don't mind it at all but, girlfriend, I want to tell you the girls will be back; they'll be here after a while."

"What for?" Noel said with some wonder.

"Think of it," Janet said, "They're excited and they know that up here are two lovely, very submissive women who won't object to anything they want to force us to do. They won't be able to resist."

"Oh, wow!" was Noel's only comment. "Will there be another, or other times?" Noel asked quietly.

"There certainly will be," Janet said then she turned to Noel but Noel's face was already turned to her and the resulting kiss was a hard one and very deep.

Of course, Janet was right. It was a while later that the girls did creep up the stairs, and put the lights on with voices shouting: "Panty raid."

Janet and Noel, sleeping lightly, broke into spontaneous laughter at the voice.

"What's funny, sluts?" came the next question, it was Julie talking.

"We're not wearing any!" was Noel's reply.

"Let's see," Julie said and grabbed the covers off of the two naked women. " Well, look at all the pussy that we found! It's play time," Julie said.

She pointed at Janet saying: "I want her mouth."

Then Robin said: "And I get her pussy."

Then Joanne and Michelle claimed the same from Noel, with Michelle getting Noel's mouth first and Joanne getting Noel's pussy.

Julie climbed up on the bed first and settled down with her knees under Janet's armpits and, with a grin on her face, pulled Janet's face up into her wet pussy. Janet stuck out her tongue and gladly began to eat the eager, and dominant girl.

Robin meanwhile had nestled between Janet's legs and began to tongue Janet's pussy too, every now and then nipping Janet's inner thighs, causing the teacher to yelp out into Julie's pussy.

And Noel was getting the same treatment from Joanne and Michelle. The girls took turns trading off so that everyone got a chance to be eaten and eat one of the others. For a while the only sounds were those of slurping and licking, accompanied by sighs and groans from various members of the pile of sexually intense ladies in the room.

Julie writhed on Janet's mouth, as Janet finally brought her student to an orgasm. Julie fell down on top of Janet, with Janet's hands firmly planted on Julie moving ass, and whispered fiercely to her: "I'm coming for you one day, teach; I'm gonna come to get you and you'd best be ready."

"Oh," Janet whispered back, "I only hope you do."

They were busy for quite a while and in the end there was simply a pile of naked bodies lying there. The girls eventually left the room, everyone sated, making comments about letting the old bags get some rest.

When they were gone, Janet turned to Noel and said quietly: "Noel, you okay?"

"Please call me girlfriend," Noel answered to her almost shyly.

"Of course," Janet said, leaning in for a kiss, "Are you okay, girlfriend?"

And she added "My, my you taste good; tastes like pussy a bit."

"Oh, yes," Noel answered, "What could be better?"

"Maybe a couple of cocks?" Janet said and then they were both giggling.

Janet told Noel to turn on her side and then snuggled her naked body up to Noel's, her tits pressing against Noel's back and one of her hands on Noels tits and the other on Noel's pussy. They slept.

People were slow to get up and get going in the morning. Janet and Noel spent the rest of the night in a cuddle. It took time but everyone had coffee and eventually went their separate ways. The girls all gave Janet a hug and promised to see her in school She was just lying around the house, wearing sweats and a teeshirt. End of term was at least in sight, no papers to grade; the whole things was okay by her. The phone rang and it was Noel on the phone.

"Hey, girlfriend," Janet said with enthusiasm. Noel was out of breath.

"Janet," she said hurriedly. I heard from Robin that Julie is coming to visit you today."

"Really?" Janet said. "Really," Noel replied.

"It seems that the girls know about it and are anxious to find out what happens between the two of you."

"Geez," Janet said, "I ... I ... haven't even bathed. I guess I'd better."

"Janet," Noel said in a small voice, "Will you call me, when you get home? Please don't think I'm jealous, I'm not, really not; it's just that I want to make sure you're okay."

"Of course I'll call you," Janet said.

"You go get ready," Noel said. Janet rang off.

She discovered that she was really excited but didn't know exactly when Julie'd be there. She hurried into the shower and was just out and finishing with her hair, when she heard the door bell ring. She put a towel around her, tucking it in above her breasts and hurried to the door. She opened it a crack on the chain and saw Julie standing there.

"Julie!" she said, "Hey, come in; just wait and I'll open this door."

Julie stepped in. She was an athlete with toned thighs, and smallish tits and big responsive nipples.

"Well, look at you, Ms. Peters!" Julie said, "It looks like you're getting ready to party."

Janet kind of stammered a bit and said to her: "Not really; I was just lying around doing nothing and decided to ... uh ... take a shower."

"You don't want to begin by lying to me, now do you?" Julie said calmly.

"No, ma'am," Janet answered. "Someone called, Noel, and said you were coming over."

"So, you cleaned up then?" Julie said.

"Yes, uh, ma'am, I did."

"Well how nice," Julie answered stroking Janet's face with her hand.

Julie smiled and said "Well, you go ahead and finish your hair and then come back. We can talk to begin with."

"Uh ... thank you, Julie, ... uh ... Miss Julie."

"My how quickly you learn and without any pain yet."

Janet blanched at that and felt herself getting hot. She went off to the bathroom and finished her hair. She removed the towel and not knowing what to wear, put on a pair of running shorts and a tee shirt. When she went into the living room, Julie face clouded immediately. Janet stopped where she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.