Tornado - Cover

Tornado

Copyright© 2009 by Oldtimer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother and son are trapped in their basement as a tornado destroys their house. In their time of need, they turn to each other for comfort and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I stayed in Mom's pussy after I came. What I lacked in experience, I made up for in youth and enthusiasm. I was hard again before long. That must have been a new experience for her and her eyes widened. "Oh, Tommy," she sighed in pleasure.

I started to fuck her again but she stopped me. While I stayed inside her, she rocked forward and held on to me. I let her do what she wanted and allowed her to put me on my back. Mom was on top now and in the cowgirl position. I didn't know what was going on outside and nether did she. We were concentrating only on making love to each other.

Mom looked down at me and smiled, "That was your first time, wasn't it, sweetheart?" I blushed and she said, "It was wonderful, honey. You were very loving and tender. It was exactly what I needed. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't made love to me, Tommy." I wanted to say something but I couldn't think of anything to say. "It's all right, sweetie. You don't have to say anything. Just lay back and let Mommy show you how to make love to a woman."

Mom guided my cock slowly in and out of her vagina. She wanted to make this last for a while and teach me how to love her. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. "Squeeze them for me, Tommy. Yes, love, just like that. Oh, that's wonderful." Other than a few minutes ago, I didn't have any experience fucking but I had fondled my girlfriends' tits before. I knew just how hard to squeeze them and how to make the girls feel good. Of course this was my mom and she was quite a bit more experienced than the girls I'd been with but it looked like what I was doing had a positive effect on her.

"Yes, Tommy, squeeze my tits," she said as she rode my cock. Since I came a few minutes before, I hoped I could stave off another cum and keep hard inside my mom's cunt.

I continued to fondle her tits but I also stroked her hair and rubbed her butt and back. I was rewarded with an "Oh, Tommy, that's nice" from her. She looked down on me with love. Not just the kind of love a mother has for her son but also the kind a woman has for a man. I felt right then that there wouldn't be anyone else for me ever again.

I grabbed Mom by the hips and thrust her down harder on my cock. "Ohhh, Tommy!" she moaned. "Fuck Mommy harder!" I kept slamming her down on my cock until we both came. She looked so beautiful when she reached her orgasm. I vowed to myself to make sure she had that look on her face as much as possible.

After she came, she laid down on top of me with my cock still inside her. We kissed like old lovers while our hands roamed through each other's hair.

"Oh, Tommy," she sighed. "Thank you for loving me."

"Any time you need me, Mom, I'm here for you," I replied.

"You're so sweet," she said as she kissed me. She turned over to lie on our side and my cock finally left her vagina with a plop. We both sighed at the same time. She looked down at my flaccid cock and lightly stroked it. "I certainly can't call you my little man any more, can I?" I sheepishly grinned. She smiled and said, "I think you're actually a little bigger than your father was, Tommy. You fill me so well." She pulled my head on her chest and placed one of my hands on her breast. "Just keep doing that, Tommy. You know our house is destroyed, don't you? I looked up to her expecting to find sadness in her eyes. I saw acceptance instead. "As long as I have my big man, everything's going to be all right." She pushed my head back down anon her breast and I kissed it while I fondled her other one. "Yes, Tommy, that feels so good. Is it still all right to call you Tommy? You're a man now so maybe I should call you Tom or Thomas."

"No, Mom, Tommy's still O.K. Dad was Tom and I'm Tommy."

She cooed in pleasure from what I was doing to her tits. "I don't want you to think you are a substitute for him although you are very similar to him. I can't say I didn't wonder what you'd feel like inside me, Tommy. All those nights we slept together and I felt your cock poking my ass made me think about you as more than a son. More than once I thought about you making love to me. They were really just idle thoughts. Have you thought about making love to me, Tommy?"

"I always thought you were pretty, Mom. Even tonight, before we went down here, I was looking at your butt when your back was turned to me."

"Thank you, baby," she said. "I guess I never thought I'd actually go through with it. Perhaps it's natural for a mother to think of her son that way or vice versa. I guess I was just so frightened that I needed your strength and you holding me wasn't enough. I don't know what I would have done without you. I know the house is destroyed and you're just so strong and brave. You gave me your essence, your strength and, unless I'm mistaken, a new life."

I looked at her quizzically. I thought she just meant a new outlook on life. She smiled and said, "I haven't used birth control since your father died. I don't know how I know but in nine months I think you're going to be a daddy."

I stopped kissing her tits and looked up at her more scared than I was about the tornado. She saw I was scared and smiled, "It's all right, sweetheart. I've always wanted another child and your father died too soon. Oh, it'll be all right, Tommy."

I was pretty confused. Not an hour earlier we were just mother and son eating our dinner. Now we were safe in the basement but now we were lovers as well as mother and son.

"Tommy?" Mom asked. "Could you do something for me please?"

"Sure, Mom."

"Move down between my legs and start kissing my pussy." I did as she told me and began planting kissed on her nether lips. Some of my cum was still in her but I didn't mind. Her pussy lips were very soft and I could tell Mom enjoyed what I was doing to her. Instinct took over and I stuck my tongue out to see what she tasted like and if she would like it. She loved it and told me to keep doing what I was doing. I licked all around and spotted a little button at the top of her cunt. I wondered what it was and when I touched my tongue to it, Mom screamed. I jumped back and apologized thinking I hurt her.

"It's all right, baby," she said. "You just surprised me, that was all. That's my clit, sweetie. When you touch it it makes me feel really good. But you have to be gentler with it than you are with my nipples. Just keep doing it like that and Mommy's going to give you a nice surprise."

I went back between her legs and started licking and kissing her pussy lips again. I licked her clit and she squirmed in delight. I didn't spend too much time on it because she told me it was sensitive. Then I wondered what it would be like if I sucked it. I licked all around her pretty little clit then I took it in my mouth and gently sucked on it. Mom screamed again and I felt my face and neck get soaked. I first thought she peed on me but it didn't smell like pee. It smelled musky, like Mom's pussy, and it tasted good.

I realized Mom had her orgasm, and this was her cum. I thought I would stop and let her recover but she had her hands on the back of my head and wouldn't let me move away.

"Lick me some more, baby. Make Mommy cum again." I was O.K. with that and licked her to a second and third orgasm. I wanted to go for a fourth one but she told me to stop.

I climbed back up next to Mom. We kissed and she tasted herself on me.

"I love you, Tommy," she said.

"I love you too, Mom." She then pushed my head back down on her breasts. I took that as my cue to suck on them some more.

"Oh, my baby boy!" Mom moaned. I sucked and licked and fondled her for a little while. My hard cock was rubbing on her leg. I moved my hips over Mom and sunk my cock back in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.