Tornado - Cover

Tornado

Copyright© 2009 by Oldtimer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother and son are trapped in their basement as a tornado destroys their house. In their time of need, they turn to each other for comfort and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Mom and I lived out in a small town in the middle of Oklahoma. It's just the two of us since Dad was killed when I was three. A drunk driver took his life and ever since then, it's been Mom and me. She was heartbroken at the prospect of being a widow at 23. She loved my dad very much and hasn't re-married.

Mom is very pretty. When she dolls herself up - usually only reserved for church - she is beautiful. Dad left us with a fairly sizable insurance policy. We also received a generous settlement from the insurance company of the drunk driver that was enough for us to live comfortably along with Mom's secretary job at the local elementary school. It was an ideal job for her especially when I started school. I only had to stay with her a little while after school. Not that I minded, of course. I went there and hung out with her until it was time for her to go home. We both missed Dad but we had each other to keep us happy.

Mom dated some but after a few years, she just gave up. There were several eligible guys in our area but they really didn't give her the same feeling as Dad did. Some of the men didn't care to have a ready-made family but I was too young to understand so I never felt guilty about it. I always thought we had fun even when we were just working around the house.

I slept with Mom in her bed for about a year after Dad died. She was sad and wanted to be close to me. I missed Dad too so I liked sleeping with her. She was warm and soft and smelled really nice. When I went back to my own room, every once in a while I would hear Mom cry when she was in bed. Sometimes I would hear her moaning and what sounded like crying but it was different from when she normally cried. I just figured that she was really sad on those nights she cried differently but I wasn't sure why she was moaning.

As I got older, I realized why she was moaning. She wasn't sad, just horny. Other than when she was in bed, she was a fairly happy person. She never said that she wanted a new husband and always told me that I was her little man. She told me that we didn't need anyone else besides each other.

If you have any idea what the climate in the Midwestern U.S. is like you know that spring and early summer are prime times for severe thunderstorms and tornadoes. Oklahoma is right in the middle of what is called Tornado Alley. Unless you live in a trailer park, most everyone has a basement in Oklahoma. Dad had tremendous foresight when the house was built. He had the basement constructed in a way that if there was any damage to the house in a tornado, the basement would be unscathed.

It was modeled after those nuclear bomb shelters people built back in the 50s and 60s. He had a generator there and made sure Mom had plenty of canned goods stored down there. There were creature comforts such as a small TV and of course, a radio that Mom made sure had fresh batteries in it every six months. We also had a bed down there. It was mainly for company or when I had friends overnight. Sometimes when it got really hot in the summer and the air conditioner was on the fritz, Mom and I slept down there together.

Mom is terrified of tornadoes. It is almost pathological with her. Whenever there was a tornado watch for our area, she started to get real nervous. When there were tornado warnings, off to the basement we went until the danger passed or the watch/warning expired. If they didn't expire until late in the evening or early in the morning, we'd just spend the night in the basement.

That wasn't a problem until about three to four years ago. My hormones began working overtime and most of my conscious thoughts were about girls and sex. I looked at the girls in my class differently. They started to mature before the guys did for the most part and we couldn't help notice that some girls who were flat-chested during the spring sprouted tits by the time school started back in the fall.

I didn't only notice girls at school though. I began looking at my mom differently too. As I said before Mom is a looker. She isn't supermodel gorgeous but she looks pretty good to me and to most men. I'd seen her bra size when I did laundry. She had 34B tits. Nothing that was going to make guys' heads turn but combined with her blonde hair, slender waist and a nice set of legs, she made guys notice her.

On those nights when the weather turned bad and we spent the night in the basement, Mom wanted me to hold her as we went to sleep. The only way to do this was to spoon with her. I didn't want to upset her since I knew how frightened she got, so I did as she asked. It was only inevitable that I got hardons while holding her lovely body. Wearing underwear under my pajamas didn't help but no matter what, her ass always found my cock.

At first I couldn't really control myself and I would cum in my pajama bottoms when Mom's ass rubbed against my cock. By the time I turned 16, I could control that but I still couldn't control getting a woody when she snuggled up next to me.

Mom never said a word about my problem even when I young and spurted in my pajama bottoms. She always thanked me for sleeping with her the next morning. She saw me as her protector even when I was half her size. I wasn't sure but over the past few years, when we snuggled at night, I could swear she intentionally rubbed her ass against my hard cock.

No matter how attractive I thought Mom was, I never instigated anything sexually with her. I never tried to see her naked or in her underwear. It did happen from time to time but they were never planned by me. I did think she was hot but she was still my mom. When we were in bed together, I laid as still as I could and always kept my arm around her waist and stomach. But sometimes, when I woke up, I would find my arm either right under her breasts or right on them. She wore a nightgown or a shirt but I was still touching her tits. On those mornings, I was hard as a rock and Mom had the grace not to say anything to me and let me stay in bed with my erection covered up while she went upstairs.

By the time I was 16, I had a few sexual adventures with some girls my own age. I was in high school by then while Mom still worked over at the elementary school. We missed being together after school but in a way, I liked the freedom. I also felt freerer to be around girls. I was no Don Juan but I had a few girlfriends. I didn't have a car so the only dates I could go on before I got my license were study dates. I would go with a girl to her house or she'd come home with me. We'd go up to our bedrooms and make out. Of course making out grew into petting and that grew into heavy petting. The furthest I got with a girl was second base.

I did manage to suck some girls' nipples every now and then but that's all the further I got. I never saw a girl's pussy in the flesh and while some girls rubbed up against my cock, we never took off our underwear because we were afraid of getting caught.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.