Battlemage: Book 6 - Scarlet Rage Unleashed - Cover

Battlemage: Book 6 - Scarlet Rage Unleashed

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Aric and Brianna left their home to protect Brianna's secret. Now they are traveling as Nathan and Ariel Michaels exploring a new land. But in giving Brianna some of his power to save her life, which in turn enhanced her physical abilities, the question is now raised, is Brianna possibly in for any "other" surprises after receiving power from a Battlemage...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

Nathan was still trying to find the door to the room and it was starting to frustrate him.

If he was using magic he would already have been out of here. He knew he would have been able to find it. The mage who cast the spell wasn't near as powerful as he is.

But if he uses magic now he'll blow his and Ariel's cover and he doesn't know who will find out or who they might tell. Right now no one knows who they are, but if he uses magic then they will.

But it's pissing him off that he can't find the damn door!

It shouldn't be this hard, but without his magic, Keith is tricking his senses into preventing him from seeing what is going on.

He knows he's damaging the walls with his sword, but he can't see it. Then again he might be using a spell to make him think he's damaging it, or that he is and he can't see it.

GOD this was so stupid! How could he do this without the other half of his abilities?!

But he just couldn't chance it.

Ariel was just starting to get adjusted to her new life here. He had already forced her to leave her children and the family she had built. He can't force her to run once again into the night. It wouldn't be fair to her. He'll just have to suck it up for now and see if he can't find a flaw in this spell without resorting to magic.

With his face set in grim determination, Nathan again starts to work his way around the room looking for a door or opening that he can use to get out.

What was that strange noise?

He could just barely make it out. It was really faint, but since it had nothing to do with his trying to leave he disregarded it in his continued search for the exit to the room.


As the alarm sounded the men on the first floor piled out of the house, and they headed towards Ariel. There were about thirty to thirty five men that tried to surround her in a half circle screaming for her to stop moving and wait there.

But she didn't stop moving.

She still wasn't speaking.

She was still weirdly growling at them as she headed on.

And to the men's surprise, while they all stood there, Ariel just continued slowly stalking her way up the walk as if she didn't even see the men who were standing there trying to stop her.

The men couldn't miss the look on her face and they all felt a chill run up their spines. They weren't really sure that they wanted to be anywhere near her and her strangely glowing eyes.

Some of the mages held staffs and they all started calling out to her telling her to stand there or stop. But she seemed to ignore them as she continued on.

A few suddenly noticed in the distance the ruined gates and the bodies of Jack and Mike and called out that she must have killed them both. The men who had them suddenly held their weapon a little tighter.

The closest one to her raised his staff defensively in both hands and said that he would kill her if she didn't stop.

Ariel stopped, and without even really acknowledging his statement or turning to face the man who spoke, the other men heard an eerie whistling noise as the man who last spoke suddenly flew up and backwards.

As he flew backwards the others saw that he was split deeply from crotch to throat and he was spewing blood everywhere. Even his staff was split in two instead of being knocked from his hands! The man didn't even have time to scream before he died.

The men were shocked! Who was this and how is she doing this! Was it magic?!

They thought she vaguely looked like the woman Ariel who had visited before with her husband Nathan, who was locked in a room upstairs. And she was dressed almost like Ariel normally would be minus her vest.

But other than the way she was dressed and her red hair, her face looked nothing like the woman they had seen before!

They couldn't make out her normally very attractive features over the rage that only seemed to be displayed there!

And she hadn't seemed like she had moved her hands, but she was clearly now partially covered in the man's blood as it sprayed her. One of her arms and blades were now covered in his blood as it sprayed her wildly.

The men started screaming in fear as they began to rain spells and staffs at her as she suddenly charged into the men growling and screaming unintelligibly.

But none of the spells seemed to do anything to her.

Every one of them seemed to just wash over her as she started killing every man within reach of her, and some in a single stroke!

As Ariel moved there was nothing but blood and death raining around her as her swords whistled their eerie sound that only seemed to be playing its death tune for those men around her.

In desperation one of the men had an idea.

There was a spell that he had used once before on a woman to force her to do what he wanted. It was a spell he created that only destroyed fabric. He had used it to force the naked woman to quit resisting him as he eventually raped her.

But he quickly thought that if he could really embarrass this woman, maybe she might stop for the sake of her modesty. If not maybe it would slow her down enough that they could regroup and figure something out.

As a couple ran back into the house and the rest tried to still stop her, the man chanted out his spell and quickly said "Vestis defluo evaporare" as he pointed a finger her direction.

Suddenly Ariel's shirt and pants appeared as if they were smoking on her.

Then as if they were made of smoke her shirt, pants, and underwear all disappeared. Even the ribbon she had used to tie back her hair was now gone.

Ariel stopped moving, and without looking down, started softly growling again.

The man thinking that he had successfully slowed her down started to breath easier again.

He also realized that if he wasn't in fear for his life that she painted an incredibly erotic picture standing there naked and with her hair all wild.

They could all clearly tell that she even shaved down there!

She looked so erotic standing there in nothing but her boots and holding her twin swords with the scabbards strapped to her legs. She really was magnificent!

But before he could complete his sigh of relief, Ariel again screamed out something completely unintelligible and suddenly she was more even ferocious than she had been before.

Now she was killing men in a single stroke!

Heads, arms, and split open bodies were suddenly everywhere. Sometimes she killed two men with the same stroke! And she even once killed one man and still cut deeply into his body with a passing stroke as she finished off a different man.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.