Battlemage: Book 6 - Scarlet Rage Unleashed - Cover

Battlemage: Book 6 - Scarlet Rage Unleashed

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Aric and Brianna left their home to protect Brianna's secret. Now they are traveling as Nathan and Ariel Michaels exploring a new land. But in giving Brianna some of his power to save her life, which in turn enhanced her physical abilities, the question is now raised, is Brianna possibly in for any "other" surprises after receiving power from a Battlemage...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

"Ariel! Where are you love?!" called out Nathan from the front of the house.

"In the bedroom," called out Ariel anxiously.

"Wow that was fast! He couldn't have been gone more than an hour tops!" thought Ariel as she paced around fidgeting. But she was very happy that he came back quickly.

After asking where she was, she was surprised that Nathan was taking so long to come to bedroom. Since this is where she wanted to be, she didn't want to leave the room.

Tomorrow would make it five days since they last were together and she was now finding herself extremely anxious to do something tonight. As she had that thought her headache seemed to pound a little less on her.

But the more she thought about it, the more she was slowly finding it hard to think of anything else but having relations with her husband right then.

She was even finding it hard to stand still, and had been pacing the house the entire time Nathan had been gone. She felt agitated and the oncoming of the headache which seemed like it would never go away wasn't making it any easier on her.

But for some reason she knew that once Nathan entered the room he wouldn't know what hit him! She wanted him so bad at this moment she couldn't see straight!

It almost felt like she had an itch at the base of her skull that she couldn't quite reach and the itching was driving her crazy!

And as strange as that sounded, what was even stranger was that she was finding that her vision would get just a tiny bit blurry from time to time as she was waiting.

But she was sure that it was just because she was tired with a headache. They really had pushed hard to get home as quick as they could.

And since Nathan wanted to confront Keith about why they didn't get the gem as soon as possible they had to pushed on as hard as they could to get home fast. Nathan was really irritated to be used like that.

It had been awhile since Nathan had been that angry at anyone, and he was pretty single minded in his desire to confront Keith at that moment.

"Ahh there you are," said Nathan as he suddenly opened the door looking around until he spotted her on the other side of the room.

Ariel laughed because she thought it looked odd that when he opened the door he seemed almost surprised to see her in the bedroom, even though she just called out and said where she was.

As Nathan came in, he closed the room door, bent over, and kicked off his boots. But as he did he didn't take his eyes off his wife.

Ariel watched him curiously.

He then stood up and seemed to leer at Ariel as he stood there with his back against the door taking in her beauty.

A mental image of a wolf eyeing sheep temporarily flashed through her mind as Ariel watched him. Almost like Nathan couldn't wait to suddenly eat her up.

But something wasn't quite right.

His movements felt off to her and Nathan didn't feel like, well like Nathan to her, as she watched him. He felt different somehow.

And normally when she was alone with him, and sometimes even if they weren't, she would feel unbelievable lust for him. Sometimes it was almost scary how much she wanted his touch the longer she went without it.

But she wasn't feeling that now.

It felt like she was standing in the room with a stranger. The uncomfortable feeling she normally got around other men was suddenly there.

Like blowing out a candle, suddenly her lust for his hurried return was gone! She felt cold and empty standing before him.

And for the first time that she could ever remember she didn't want Nathan to touch her.

As she stood there in confusion trying to figure out why she felt this way Nathan asked in a lust filled voice "Why don't we go to bed and see if we can break the mattress?"

Startled by the reference Ariel was confused by this change in tactics. Nathan normally tried to warm her up before their love making, unless she was the aggressor. When he was in the mood he never just came out and said it like this.

And lately he always insisted on watching her have an orgasm first before they ever started making love if he could. But strangely now...

As Ariel thought about this, she was slowly removing her leather vest by pulling it over her head, and as she lowered her arms in front of her, Nathan rushed up to grab her in his arms trapping both of her arms in front of her in her vest.

"Something is wrong, " thought Ariel as Nathan had started trying to stick his tongue as deep as he could in her mouth to kiss her.

And as Nathan did this, he also started to grab all around at her.

He was grabbing her chest, her back, her butt, everywhere. He seemed insistent, almost desperate to start their coupling. Almost like he was in hurry to get started right now. That too was out of character for him.

Ariel was finally able to discard her vest as Nathan, without breaking the kiss, quickly struggled to get his clothes off and at the same time was still trying to keep feeling around on Ariel's chest outside her thin blouse.

He was also mauling her breasts very hard as he tried to find her nipples.

And once he found them he was now painfully pinching them.

As he continued to kiss her, Ariel couldn't help but notice the kiss was sloppy. Nathan was drooling everywhere and getting it all over her face and mouth. It was even starting to run down her chin.

But most of all he didn't excite her. Nothing. She felt nothing for him as he did this.

For the first time since they were married she didn't feel connected to him at all. He really did feel like a stranger to her right then.

He was too rough, too aggressive with her. His presence felt off somehow. She couldn't put her finger on it, but he still didn't feel like himself to her.

Ariel was starting to slowly realize that the spark that has been normally between them since the first day they met just wasn't there.

And where as lately just his touch was enough to cause her to come close to orgasm, his touch now was borderline painful as he grabbed hard at her breasts and nipples.

Nathan wasn't being gentle or taking his time like he normally did. None of his normal gentleness or soft touches was anywhere to be found as he tried to push up her shirt to get at her breasts with his mouth.

But as she was slowly coming to the realization that something was wrong she started to pull back to catch her breath.

"Nathan, Nathan, slow down. What's the rush? We have all night," said Ariel seductively as she broke free of the kiss, stepped back, and wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"That was gross, " she thought.

"Bitch you know you drive me wild. I can't wait to screw you into next week," said Nathan with a leer starting for her again.

"Bitch? Screw me into next week " thought Ariel. Now she was sure this wasn't Nathan.

"Nathan hold on a second. You said we'd talk tonight about finally starting a family. I'd like to eventually have one boy and one girl. Maybe the boy should be older so he can protect his sister," asked Ariel softly while maintaining her look of seduction.

She was using her hand to hold Nathan off as he was again trying to pull her back into a kiss.

"Baby what ever you want. I'll make sure to knock you up good tonight so that you can have that family you've always wanted. Come here and suck Daddy's knob for a minute with those sweet lips of yours. God, just looking at them always drives me wild," said Nathan trying to push her to her knees.

As Ariel's resisted this also, her mind was now going a mile a minute.

He didn't know about the children they had already! Nathan would know they already had three children. And that their daughter was the oldest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.