Cuisine Club: Eighteen and Halloween
What She Proposed

Copyright© 2009 by Joe Mezza

Erotica Sex Story: What She Proposed - Jimmy wakes the next day and fears that his life will never be the same. But soon he and his twin sister, Jenna, will turn 18, which may change everything... again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Halloween  

I swallowed hard, nervously anticipating my sister Jasmine's next words.

"I'm still pissed that I wasn't there for Tic-Tac-Blow. Why don't we play a mini-game right now?" I couldn't believe how nonchalant she was about oral sex party games! I'd never known Jasmine to be so risqué. Then again, I'd thought the same thing about my other sister, Kim... "Well," Catalina purred, "we don't have the goggles here, and I don't feel like making blindfolds. Plus, we'd have to come up with a prize..." Hearing my oldest sister and my stepmom so casually debate whether or not they should blow us guys at the table had me at, um, FULL attention.

"Aww..." Jasmine pouted.

"Although, I suppose, if you're that upset about it, we could just set up a rotation and see where that leads." Mom was ever the diplomat.

"I second that emotion!" Rod chirped.

With that, we all adjourned to the living room. Rod, Dad and I all sat down on padded chairs in separate corners of the room. Starting with Rod, Mom called out the number one. Dad was two, and I was "station" three.

Monica had thoughtfully grabbed an egg timer from the kitchen and set it to two minutes. "Let's see who busts first!" Then she started to saunter over to my chair. As Catalina approached Rod, Aaliyah glanced at me and shrugged. Had she been hoping to start with me? Mom had finished unbuttoning her shirt and knelt down before Dad's chair. Oh, my ... that meant that in two minutes ... Before I could finish that thought, Monica took her place between my legs. She looked me straight in the eyes. "I've been waiting for another taste of you for months." Well, that practically had my cock bursting through my zipper. Monica rubbed her palm back and forth over the bulge in my jeans, which almost sent me over the edge. She reached to each side of her torso and pulled her sweater off. Her gorgeous ebony breasts were almost spilling out of her black, lacy bra.

Behind her, Aaliyah set the timer. "Annnd ... go." Monica reached her arms underneath my legs and pulled my crotch to the end of the chair. Then she pulled down my zipper, but left my fly buttoned. She sent one hand up my shirt, where she lightly scratched my chest with her nails. Her other hand began to fondle my balls through my boxers. This created an exquisite combination of overwhelming pleasure with the small, barely perceptible sting of her nails clawing at my chest. I moaned with pleasure.

"Ohhhh ... yeah." She continued grazing my chest with one hand. Her second hand had now wiggled its way through the opening of my boxers and found my shaft, which she pulled all the way through the zipper opening of my jeans. Within seconds, she had my member tightly engulfed. My cock was practically flooded with pre-cum, and after a couple of licks Monica flicked off her bra and began rubbing the excess wetness onto her tits. The sensations were amazing, and I was really close to cumming.

I looked over to my left. Mom had placed Dad's hands behind her head, much like she did to me those few months ago during Tic-Tac-Blow. It was hard to tell if Mom's bobbing action was to her own internal rhythm, or if Dad was helping her with a few gentle "tugs." I couldn't see the action between Rod and Catalina too well, but from the sound of things, they were having some fun.

"All the way, Cat. All ... THE ... WAYYYY." Just as Monica had wrapped both her boobs around my shaft, the timer rang. Monica leaned forward, kissed my chest, and stood up. She took the timer from her daughter, who still had to wait one more round; Jasmine had already gotten to her knees in front of Rod. A few seconds later, Mom took the same position in front of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.