It All Happened in a Flash - Cover

It All Happened in a Flash

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I've been dating Lynn for a while and she's not willing to go beyond second base but I get to steal home in a flash…with her little sister, Vicky. A flash story, for sure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   .

I've been dating Lynn for about six months now and we've really gotten closer in that time. We're not having sex or anything, well, we are having something, I've gotten her top off and played with her boobs and sucked her nipples but she just doesn't want to go any further.

So, I go home to marathon jack-off sessions after I take her home from a date. I mean, I do love her breasts, they're really perfect, nice size, firm, pretty pink nipples, just perfect. But no farther. I've tried moving her hand to my crotch, no go. "No, Eric, I don't want to do that," she says. So, I jack-off even more.

But now, I can tell you that, yes, I am getting some pussy pretty regularly. Here's how it all started.

One evening a few months ago, Lynn and I went back over to her house in the hope that we could get in some titty-feeling and sucking since her parents were out for the evening. The only difficulty with that was the fact that her little sister, Vicky, fourteen, two years younger than we are, was also at home. So, it looked like it was going to be more an evening of watching television that feeling boobs.

Well, Vicky hung around watching TV with us, not leaving us alone, which we were both hoping for.

Now, Lynn, was a very pretty girl with a nice figure. Her sister was still in the kind of skinny stage with just 'handful' boobs and not much of an ass. However, when Lynn went upstairs to go to the bathroom (I think she was having her period), Vicky, sitting across from me, became rather more attractive when she pulled up her skirt and opened her legs and smiled at me.

Vicky had never made any kind of move on me before, this was all a surprise. But not so much a surprise that I didn't drink in the view I was presented with. She sat there, legs wide, perfectly formed split pussy looking right at me, lightly shaded with pale brown hair. It was my first pussy. To be seen, that is. And, it was sure obvious to me that there was nothing accidental about it.

Well, well.

When we heard Lynn coming back downstairs, her sister closed up shop and put on a 'Miss Innocent' smile for all to see. It was all over for the moment except for the enormous hard-on and my newly-launched lust for my girlfriend's younger sister. Oh, that pretty little pussy.

"Oh, I've got to go to the drugstore before they close. Darn, I forgot all about it. Um, could you take me over there, Eric? Would you mind?" asked Vicky.

Not wasting a second after I had been staring at her pussy, I replied, "Oh, sure. Don't really want you walking on a dark night like this. Be glad to."

Lynn looked a bit surprised but I told her we would be right back and we went out and got in my car.

I drove around the corner, pulled over, turned off the engine and turned to face Vicky.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.