The Scientific Method - Cover

The Scientific Method

Copyright© 2009 by VeX_1138

Chapter 4: Experiment and Collect Data

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Experiment and Collect Data - A young chemist is given the chance to study a mind-control drug in the government’s MK-ULTRA program. Excited by the possibilities, the chemist begins using the drug for … private research.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

'SEVEN THIRTY-ONE!?' I thought. 'That's impossible!' I knew for certain that the vials I took were only half-hour dosages. I stopped momentarily in the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed two sodas for cover, but took a quick look at the vials as well. They each were labeled, '30min Dose.'

I carried the sodas and led the naked teenager back into the sparsely decorated master bedroom where she happily climbed onto the bed. I put the sodas on the end table and tried to think how I could possibly still be controlling her without—

Suddenly, I realized—I wasn't controlling her any more. For the past half-hour, she'd been herself. No mind-controlling drug, just pure teenage lust. She actually did want to have sex with me. She'd willingly given me the best blowjob in the history of the human race. I tried to remember when the drug had worn off, and I realized it must have been soon after we'd come inside, maybe only a few minutes after. I must have been sitting out by the pool longer than I thought I had.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed and was just about to go back to the fridge for another dose when I felt Stacy's hot little hand reach around me and grip my hard cock. She giggled, "I know you're trying to hide this Thorpedo from me, swimmer-boy, but I've got a much better place you can bury your treasure."

Ok, first, this girl was entirely too horny for her own good. Second, she definitely had a bit of a thing for swimmers. I wasn't completely locked off from the world to remember that Thorpe guy from the summer Olympics they called 'The Thorpedo'. And third, I couldn't believe this young hottie wanted me to bury my 'treasure' inside her without the influence of the drug.

'Maybe, ' I thought, 'the effects are not only stronger on the opposite sex, but they last longer too.'

I honestly couldn't think of a way to test this theory out, because if the drug wasn't affecting her, then she was so hot and horny she was liable to do anything I suggested anyway. I decided that moment, to just give in to my lust, forget my private research for a while, and enjoy the willing, soft, and sexy teenager who was lying naked on my bed.

I opened my bedside table and was happy to discover that the movers hadn't forgotten to unpack the contents of the drawer. I grabbed a condom wrapper and rolled back towards Stacy, kneeling between her legs on the bed.

When she saw the condom wrapper, she grabbed my hand, "Oh no! Two things: first, I'm on the pill and I'm clean; second, I'm allergic to latex."

I knew about latex allergies, and I also knew that she was highly unlikely to be allergic to it. It wasn't exactly a common allergy. On the other hand, I trusted that she was, in fact, clean, and I also trusted she was on the pill. A girl this good looking and sensual, her mother probably insisted she be on birth control.

Besides, I didn't want to argue with her about whether she was really allergic to latex or not. 'Also, ' I thought, 'guys are usually the ones who make excuses not to wear condoms.' I couldn't imagine that Stacy would actually want to get pregnant, especially not with a perfect stranger. But as my mind began to whirl around the possibility, I decided firmly not to cum inside her. I knew there was still some sperm in my pre-cum, but the chances of her getting pregnant from that were extremely slim.

So, I discarded the condom back into the open drawer and leaned over her. I used my arms to hold me up, and my lips sought out hers. Our tongues met and I felt her run her soft pink mouth-muscle run along my teeth. It's always a wonderful and pleasurable sensation when someone else's tongue is running over the smooth enamel of your teeth, stimulating your gums and the inside of your lips at the same time.

I felt my cock throb eagerly, and when I lowered myself a bit more, the purplish head of my dick touched the soft downy hair on her mons. The sensation was incredible. It must have tickled Stacy, because she first cringed away from the slight touch, but then I felt her eagerly grope for my cock with her hand. When she caught hold of it, she pumped it, slowly, and I knew she was eager for me to be inside her.

I broke our kiss hesitantly, only to look down between our bodies, through the cleavage of her breasts and watch her aim my cock at her pleasure-passage. When I felt her lips spread and my sensitive schlong begin to enter her, the tip of my cock felt like it was burning. She was extremely hot, but she was also very wet. Despite her constricting tightness, her lubrication made entering her bearable. If she had been any tighter, or I hadn't already cum in her mouth, I might have erupted just during insertion.

She felt amazing. Her pussy was made for fucking. It was just a perfectly wet, warm, snug hole that was wrapped all around my cock like it was my favorite childhood blanket trying to comfort me. When I looked up at Stacy's face, her eyes met mine, and I felt a spark. We were connected in the most intimate way two people can physically connect, and yet, we weren't just having sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.