A Week at the Beach - Cover

A Week at the Beach

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A family vacations for a week at Virginia Beach, Va. All goes well until three thugs show up one night wanting some of what the girls have been flaunting all week. The whole family becomes victims.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Rape   Horror   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

The sand on the beaches at Virginia Beach, Virginia is some of the whitest, finest grained and smoothest in all of America. On most days, the ocean is more than cooperative, sending rolling waves that vary from one to four feet in height, and just occasionally a little higher. It's not much for surfing, to be sure, but it is a wonderful swimming area, safe enough for all but the youngest children, and a joy for young adults. All along the beach, one can find houses to rent. They aren't much to look at really, most having been in place for more than fifty years, some closer to seventy-five, but they are rented furnished, by the week. Some have an incredible number of bedrooms, but none have wall to wall carpeting, fully expecting the guests to drag sand in from the beach. For families, though, they are a Godsend--so much better than regular motels, if only for their accessibility to the beach.

The plan was that our family would spend a week at the beach, in the same beach house that we had rented each year for the past six years. Mom and Dad, of course, had the master bed room. My sisters, Cara who is sixteen and Heidi, who just turned thirteen share the larger of the other two bed rooms while I have my own room. My name is Dieter and I am seventeen. For fifty one weeks of the year, we live in a suburb of Kansas City and the closest we get to water is when we drive over a bridge crossing an extremely muddy river. To me, one of the best parts of being right here on the beach is that I can get up early in the morning, before my sisters or parents ever think about awakening, quietly make it to the front door and then run forty seven steps as fast as I can straight to the water and then flatten my body out into a long horizontal dive into an almost still surf. It is an incredible sensation. On most days the ocean is still calm, not glass like, but darned near it, and at that time of the morning, I am the only one in the water. It's like MY ocean! I can swim, or dive, or just float around in peace and tranquility, without a billion little kids screaming for their mommies and without the horrendous sound track played by the ice cream man as he walks up and down the beach with his push cart. In the early morning, it really is very peaceful. If I time it just right, I can sneak back inside and be in the shower first, before any of the others realize what the sound of the running water means, really. We have been here five days so far, and I am five for five with getting into the shower first. Cara threatened to turn off the hot water if I did it again, but I doubt if she has any idea how to do that, so I'm not worried. If Dad had said it, I would be a bit more reluctant to pull this stunt, but he and Mom tend to sleep in later than kids do.

Actually, I am not normally so inconsiderate of my sisters; we get along fine. It's just that when I get out of the water so early in the morning, I am pretty cold and taking a long hot shower is a stupendous way to start my day. It is also a wonderful time to stroke my dick with my hand while I fantasize about some of the girls that I saw the previous afternoon on the beach, especially since one of my sister's has left her new shampoo in the shower which provides a very soothing lubrication to my hand as I work it up and down the length of my cock. I am not overly endowed; when hard I am just over seven inches, but I may be a little thicker than most guys. I have not made a study of it, but having seen my classmates in the shower room after phys. ed. classes, I seem to be wider than most of the others. By the time the water starts cooling off, I have already cum at least once and usually twice because the first load, even as large as it is, does not empty me enough to allow me to make it through the day with all these gorgeous girls running up and down the beach. I run about seven miles in the morning, and am joined for parts of the run by several different girls at different points along the way. It takes me the rest of the morning to work my way back to our cottage, because a guy just can't ignore the girls that he just ran with, can he? Of the half dozen or so girls that I have met running, I only managed a partial score with one of them, yielding the worst blow job I think I have ever received. Oh wait! Can any blow job be bad? The other girls and I have limited our time together to serious flirting with, as they say on television, "seriously suggestive language".

I'm not sure what my sisters do all morning. I think they have gone shopping with Mom several times. My Dad joins some other men for a poker game on most days. That's what he spends his vacation doing; playing poker in a screened-in cabana. I seldom see him in the sun or on the beach. Afternoons are, for the most part, spent on the beach. The three of us have joined into some sand volleyball games with some other kids our ages. The games are a lot of fun but can be very, very exhausting if there is no breeze and the sun is hot. By dinner time, we are all ready to just collapse in our beach chairs and wait to see what Mom creates for dinner. Each evening it has been something special; twice she grilled seafood on the charcoal grill outside. She is a great cook and as much as I exercise each day, I am starved by the time dinner rolls around. It is customary in our family, even in my grandparent's families, to have wine with dinner. As long as I can remember, my sisters and I have enjoyed wine with our meal. Nobody ever makes a big deal about it; it's just something we do. Depending upon the particular varietal that my father has selected for that evening, we may even open a bottle early and have a glass or two while we relax on the beach. We were doing just that, actually we were on our second bottle already, when three guys in swimsuits came running up to us, waving and greeting Cara and Heidi. I thought it was a bit strange the way they just came running up to our cottage, but they seemed familiar with my sisters, so I didn't get too alarmed. Cara and Heidi, it seems, had met these guys yesterday while swimming and somehow they managed to learn where we were staying. These guys claimed to be in high school, but to me, they looked to be at least twenty years old. I couldn't understand their interest in Cara, given what I thought was their age difference, and I really couldn't understand the guy who was monopolizing Heidi's time. I was afraid that Mom was going to invite them to stay for dinner with us, but she simply announced that dinner was ready and the boys could come back later if they so wanted.

We went in to have dinner and the three guys left, walking down the beach, occasionally looking back over their shoulders at our cottage. I could see them from the front window, high-fiving and laughing about something. There was something about them that made me uncomfortable. The dinner was delicious, of course. Mom made a baked fish and pasta that was absolutely delicious, and of course, I ate enough for three people. Coupled with the bottles of wine that we drank, both before and during dinner, the combination made everyone mellow and plenty sleepy for early evening. After dinner, we all moved outside and sat around the fire pit as we had done every night, just enjoying the weather and the ambiance of our little spot of vacation heaven. Dad fell asleep about fifteen minutes after he sat down, and Mom dozed off minutes later. Cara, Heidi and I chatted about nothing important, school, sports, guys, girls, dating and who knows what else until I realized that I was the only one talking. It was a very restful scene, to be sure, with the sounds of the surf and the glow of the fire. Being in the sun and water all day has a tendency to make one's body tired. Mine was no exception. I had just concluded that everyone else was asleep when I thought I saw movement in the shadows. With the light from the fire pit flickering, and being physically tired from the day's workout, I passed it off as just being tired and seeing an illusion. I passed it off until I felt a piece of cold steel pressed against the side of my throat.

"Don't say a word. Just stand up, slowly, and put your hands behind you," were the words whispered into my ear. "If you try anything stupid, I will let this knife slide across your throat and you will die an agonizing death on this beach." If you try to run away, I will simply plunge this knife into the heart of one of the girls."

I stood up slowly, and someone else wrapped duct tape around my wrists, binding them securely behind my back. Immediately, I saw two of the guys that had been here before moving quickly behind my sisters, roughly grabbing them and placing a hand over their mouths so that they could not scream. They awakened, startled to see me standing with a man holding a knife to my throat. Quietly, they were given the same warning about screaming or running away. Another knife was displayed, this time by the man holding Cara. The other two moved behind my parents and repeated the grab and gag awakening. Once everyone realized the danger we were in, we were instructed to move slowly into the cottage.

Calmly, my father asked, "What do you want? Money? I'll give you all I have, but it isn't much. I don't carry much cash."

"Be quiet, Pops. We don't want your money, although now that you offered, we'll gladly accept it. We're just here to enjoy what your daughters have been flaunting on this beach for a week."

"Leave my children alone. I can get more cash. Wait for the bank to open in the morning and I can get all that you need."

"Apparently, you don't hear too good. We don't want your money. We're gonna enjoy what we have been lookin' at all week. Now, sit down, you and your old lady here, in them chairs over there. You too kid," he said, pointing to me. One of the guys pushed me down on to one of the kitchen chairs. Mom and Dad were shoved toward the sofa.

The tallest of the three walked toward Cara, reaching out and cupped one of her breasts. She moved back, startled. He moved ahead, grabbed and held her with his other hand and then grabbed her breast, squeezing it harshly. Cara screamed and he slapped her. "Scream like that again and you'll be really sorry," he said.

"Leave my daughter alone. Whatever you want, do it to me," my mother offered.

"You may get your chance yet, Ma, but first we get to enjoy these two," said the second guy, standing nearest my parents. Alex was the name he had used when we met him before dinner.

The tall guy continued squeezing Cara's breast. "How many guys you fucked, honey?"

"None. I'm still a virgin."

"Yeah, right! A good looker like you, with these tits. Don't tell me you haven't let some guys in your pants. Bend down and give me a good blow job before I lose patience and start slicing up your little sister here."

Cara dropped to her knees and reached for his zipper, swiftly and deftly removing the guy's almost hard cock. I watched my sister take about half of it into her mouth without hesitation and close her lips around it. She easily slid the whole length into her throat and continued sucking him without gagging. My mother sat on the sofa with her mouth hanging open, finally turning her head so that she wouldn't have to watch. Dad said nothing.

"For somebody who claims to never let a guy touch her, you're pretty damned good at sucking' a guy's cock, honey. Take off your top, Baby. I wanna play with your tits."

Cara stopped sucking him and pulled her shirt over her head. Without him asking, she removed her bra, allowing her breasts to hang free.

"Nice tits," said one of the other guys. I was looking right at my sister and had to agree that her breasts were very nice, probably a solid "c" cup with light pink aureoles and nipples like a pencil eraser. I could feel myself getting hard, imagining what it would be like to play with breasts like hers. "Let's see the rest of her, too."

Cara unsnapped her shorts and allowed them to fall to the floor. Mom cried out, again, "Cara. stop! Don't do this." Then to her captor she said, "Please, take me. Don't do this to my daughter. She is innocent."

"Innocent, hell, Mom. You just don't know. That's the best cocksuckin' I've felt in years. She knows a lot more than she's tellin'. Drop those panties, honey, and get down on the floor. I'm about to see just how much of a virgin you still are."

Cara asked him quietly, "Please don't do this. Please don't do this in front of everybody. I'll suck your cock for you. Don't make me do this here."

"No deal honey, We're all stayin' right here. Mom can watch, Dad too. Lil' sis needs to learn how, unless she already knows. And your brother needs to see what he's been missing. As a matter of fact, I think you should all get naked. Mom, Dad--that includes both of you too. Stand up and shed them clothes. Now!"

No one moved, "Do you want me to slice them off? I might miss with my knife, and hit something critical, like the little girl's tits or your kid's cock." Dad stood up and began undressing. I tried to stand, but with my hands tied behind me, I had a hard time doing anything. The guy with the knife came over and cut the tape from my wrists. "If you even think about doin' anything stupid, your little sister loses her tits."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.