Sapphires & Emeralds - Cover

Sapphires & Emeralds

Copyright© 2009 by Taylor Gibbs

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - NCIS fanfiction.An undercover assignment leads to an entanglement for NCIS. Will Abby get trapped in a web of lies? Who IS that blue-eyed stranger who sets her on fire with his touch? Gibbs and Abby pairing. Alt. Universe. Co-written with Zabby.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction  

It was very late when Jet settled into a sedan alongside Abby. The two agents would be up front and would arrange for the concierge at the hotel to collect his car from the event. The hotel where he and Abby would finally get to be alone ... sort of. He'd been living there alone for so long that it had become home of a sort.

He closed his eyes and rested his head against the leather headrest, glad that car seemed to be one step up from the government sedans he was used to when he wasn't undercover. His hand reached for hers without him making a conscious decision, fingers curling around hers.

"C'mere," he whispered, motioning to his shoulder. He wanted her to snuggle close.

Giving him a tired smile, Abby slid over the seat, nestling her body against his. She pressed her face into his neck, molding her body to his. "I've been waiting for this all night," she breathed against his pulse.

Curling her legs onto his lap, she brushed her hand across his chest. It felt so natural to be with him, to find her body fitting into his so easily.

He closed his eyes, the lulling ride of the car and the scent and feel of her body calming him. Her fingers stroked over his chest and he made a small contented sound. "Just wait 'til we get home, Inky. Then you'll get what you've been waiting for."

"What we've been waiting for," she corrected. Rubbing her face into his neck, she settled in closer. "And I'll be holding you to the promises you've made, Fox."

He breathed in her scent, laughing in a low tone, his arms wrapping her even more tightly. "The suite isn't too small. I hope the boys don't mind it if you get loud."

"Is that a threat, Fox? You making plans to have me scream?" Her body shivered in anticipation. She'd already had a taste of what they were like together. In fact, she would probably never be able to go into her ballistics lab again without blushing. And those memories even now were heating up her body as she lay in his arms.

"A promise, Inky. You're gonna scream. You almost did in your lab and that was only a taste of what I'm gonna do to you." He palmed one of her breasts, working the nipple, the idea that the men were only a short distance away in the front seat actually turning him on. His other hand began wandering up her leg, stroking the exposed part of her lower thigh.

Her breath caught in her chest, her entire being focused on where his hands were and what they were doing. Concentration faltering as his one hand crept slowly up her leg, Abby stammered out, "Promise ... right. Gonna scream. God, Jet. The guys are in the front." But the thrill of being caught was driving her even higher. She pulled her lower lip between her teeth, biting down as she fought the moan that threatened to escape.

"I see them," he said mildly, his hand parting her legs and stroking her slowly. "They're in the front seat right there a few feet away from us." He winked and gave her his most naughty look. "And?"

Gasping, she let her legs fall apart, moving with his hand. "And they're right there. Tim could turn around. AJ can see us in the rearview mirror." Moving her lips to his neck, she started to suck and nip up the side. She stopped below his ear and whispered, "If you stop now, I'll kill you myself." Unbuttoning the top few buttons of his shirt, she reached inside, fingernails scraping at each of his nipples.

He choked out a small sound before he breathed deeply and evenly, moving his fingers against her skin, flicking her bud. "Come for me," he whispered in her ear. "Silently. With them right there."

He didn't think she could, but he was up for the challenge. And the way she was stroking over his chest was lodging desire deep in his gut, stiffening his cock.

Biting onto his neck, she started whimpering in the back of her throat, small, quiet sounds that only hinted at the smoking passion raging inside of her body. She was an inferno in the back of the car. But with two of her best friends in the front, her inferno raged silently.

Suddenly, her body broke apart as her climax overtook her. She hadn't thought she'd be that primed. But she was wrong. Really wrong. Clamping down on his hand, she squeezed her eyes shut hard as her body shook.

"That's my beautiful girl," he whispered almost soundlessly, continuing to stroke her, but more slowly as he eased her back down. "That's my wonderfully responsive girl." He was aching but he wanted to give her proper sex, and there was no way he'd be ready for more than one more round tonight.

He withdrew, tapping his fingertip against her lower lip. "Taste."

Her tongue flicked out to taste his moistened finger, her eyes locking with his. Sucking the digit into her mouth, she tasted the unique flavor of herself, her body still vibrating with the need and spent climax he had wrung from her body.

He gave her a smile and nodded, brushing her hair back. "Tastes great, doesn't it? That's your flavor imprinted in my soul."

Releasing his finger, she blushed a bit, a little shy at their level of intimacy, guests or no. "Personally, I think you taste better," she teased. To prove her point, she leaned in and pressed her lips to his, needing to feel him against her in any way she could. And knowing he could taste her essence on her tongue sent another tremor of desire straight to her core.

He kissed her slowly, cupping her neck, stroking her face, a slow, lazy exploration of her mouth. He'd taken the edge of her passion for now and he wanted her pliant and relaxed in his arms.


"You okay, McGee?" Tony asked in a low voice. It had been a hell of a night.

Pausing in his work programming their new cell phones, he looked over to Tony. "Okay? Yeah, I'm okay. Overwhelmed. Stressed. But okay. You?"

Tony drummed his hands on the steering wheel. They had to take the long way back, making a couple of stops in case anyone was following. Probie was dealing with the cells and Tony was driving and looking out for anyone who might see them. It'd be a forty minute ride to the hotel, instead of ten, but they had to be safe.

"Yeah ... I'm okay, Tim." They had travel backpacks with them with their tuxes. The rest would be delivered later. Tony had scored a designer wardrobe, McGee a little more casual attire. The bastard Fornell had actually smiled when he'd handed them their cover identities. Tony was now AJ Dial, and Tim was his long-time companion and lover Timothy McCall. They were a package deal, in all ways. Tim hadn't reacted much, but Tony wondered if it bothered him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.