Sapphires & Emeralds - Cover

Sapphires & Emeralds

Copyright© 2009 by Taylor Gibbs

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - NCIS fanfiction.An undercover assignment leads to an entanglement for NCIS. Will Abby get trapped in a web of lies? Who IS that blue-eyed stranger who sets her on fire with his touch? Gibbs and Abby pairing. Alt. Universe. Co-written with Zabby.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction  

Ducky knew he and Ziva had lingered for too long and he pushed back into the room slowly. Tim and Tony looked as if they were comfortably relaxed, given the gravity of the evening. "Drinks, my friends?" he asked, including Ziva in the equation.

"Not too much, Duck," Tim replied, knowing too much alcohol could make Tony even more morose. "We've still gotta go upstairs and debrief the directors when they call."

"Just a sip then, my boys. Are you all right? I know you were quite concerned that Abigail may have come to some harm at the stranger's hands."

"Yeah, Ducky. We're all right. Thanks for cleaning up the stuff. At least for me, I'm still worried for her. Whatever she's involved in, whoever Jet proves to be, if he's not good enough for Abby, if he hurts her in any way..." Tim let the threat hang in the air, knowing he didn't need to expand on it.

"Worried too," Tony admitted. "But we're all on her six. That has to count for something." He looked at McGee, thankful that the other man didn't make any comments on how vulnerable he'd been. He reached over and rubbed Tim's shoulder. "You're not alone."

"It does count for something, Tony. It counts for everything," Ziva added, putting her hand on Tim's other shoulder. Pulling Ducky into the little circle, she added, "That is what makes our team work, what makes us the best. The support, the caring, we do what is needed to be done."

"Now how do we approach Mike?" Ducky asked quietly. They had all been avoiding the last member of their team—their leader—and what he'd done to the FBI agent but it had to be dealt with.

"I think we allow the director to handle Mike and his actions. For us, we approach him the way we always do, as a team. We continue to work as he has trained us," Ziva suggested.

"But we don't support what he has done," Ducky replied softly. "I find it quite reprehensible that he attacked that man."

"As do I, Ducky," Ziva agreed, "As do we all." Looking around, she took in the nods of agreement from the men. "But what do we do? Ducky, you know him the best of us all."

"We need to let him know in a gentle but firm way that we don't support that behavior and if Brooks is a member of our team, he will be treated as such. Mike's dislike for the man could lead to his death, and by extension, Abby's."

"But you know Franks, Duck," Tim interrupted. "If we all approach him, tell him what to do and how to run his team and the op, he'll balk and dig himself further into his stubborn hole."

"You're right," Tony said quietly. "Who is the most non-threatening of us? Abby ... or you, McGee."

"I would think Ducky would be," Ziva offered. "He has worked with Franks the longest. It should not be Abby. He would only view her opinion as jaded by Brooks' influence and her emotions."

Ducky nodded, placing a hand on McGee's shoulder. "We'll go together. If he fears he's being lectured, Timothy can spout off some of his computer terminology and Mike's eyes will glaze over. Sounds mutually beneficial, don't you think, Timothy?"

"Works for me, Ducky. I'll pull out all the stops with the technical jargon. And if that fails, you can always launch into a story about something that reminds you of something else."

~~

Tapping the call button, Morrow punched in the call numbers for Abby's lab. Hearing it go through, he called out, "Abby. Abby? You there?"

Hearing her name coming over the loud speaker, she said, "Whoops..." Crawling away from Gibbs, her skirt rising above the bottom of her ass, she made it to the door and called out, "Yes, Director?"

"You're needed in the conference room. Time for your debriefing, Abby"

"All right, Director. I'll be right up."

Turning back to Jet, she crawled slowly towards him. "Looks like our time's up for now."

Instead of going to his side, she moved over him, straddling him when she came to a stop. "Think you're going to be okay here, by yourself? I'll keep the door locked so no one can come busting through."

"I'll be fine, Inky," he assured, giving her a wink. Now that the sexual frustration was lessened, he was on a much more even keel. At least he knew where Jet ended and Gibbs began now.

"You sure? Maybe I wanna make sure to lock you in, so you can't run away from me." In truth, she knew he wouldn't leave the agency, not with the op on the line. But she hoped he'd want to stay for her too. Their little interlude, though it had taken the edge off, had really only made her crave more.

"I'm not running anywhere," he assured, giving her a gentle smile. "Go, shoo. I'll just lie here quietly and decompress."

"Shoo?" Laughing, she bent down and quickly kissed him on the lips. "I don't think anyone's ever said shoo to me before." Pushing back on her heels, she said, "I'll be quick, don't know much of what I'll have to add. Relax and I'll be back soon."

Standing up, she smiled down at him, before moving towards the door with a swirl of her skirt.

"Well, I'm not telling ya to get lost because I want you back here. Soon." He watched her go and expelled a long breath of air, letting his eyes close and moving his hand close to his mouth. The edge was off his sexual need, he was well fed, and now he could start to relax. With relaxation would come focus.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," she said, before disappearing from the lab.

~~

Making her way unhindered, Abby stopped in front of the conference room. Knocking, she waited to hear the Director call her in.

"Come in Abby we've been waiting for you," Morrow called.

Martin automatically stood as she walked in and came around to hold her chair. "Ms. Sciuto, I wanted to thank you personally and on behalf of the agency for the hands on approach you've taken with regard to Special Agent Gibbs. Is he winding down?"

Abby couldn't stop the bright crimson blush that stained her cheeks at Director Fletcher's comment about hands on with Jet. "Yeah, I made up my futon in the ballistics lab, put some candles around. He says he's going to decompress while I'm in here." Sitting down next to Morrow, she said, "Okay, I'm here. What do I need to do?"

"Director Fletcher, do you want to ask some questions of her first? Or should she just start in a summation?" Morrow asked of his friend.

Martin smiled and nodded. "I'm certain that will help." He looked to Tom and then began his questioning. "Did you make eye contact with Gibbs at all? Did you feel that he was in any way tracking you or expressing interest? Why don't you tell us about the events up to the point that you and Gibbs met."

Just like a band aid, Sciuto. If you just rip it off, it'll hurt less. But despite that conversation with herself, she knew that telling the directors about the connection she and Jet had started that night would be embarrassing. "Before he made verbal contact with me when he brought me a glass of champagne, I saw him watching me. It unnerved and intrigued me at the same time. I was supposed to be on the lookout for someone to make contact with me for the drugs. Even without the tattoo on my neck, it was still obvious I was different, and Franks was hoping that difference would spark that contact."

Fiddling with her fingers, she continued, "When he came up to me, there was this ... attraction. Overwhelming. The connection we shared, we share, is unlike anything I've ever felt before. I wasn't prepared for it. Jet suggested that we go somewhere more ... private to, um, talk. When we got into the alcove, he ... we kissed. I thought he was going for my necklace and I took my stun gun to him," she finished racing over that part.

"What happened next, I don't really know much about since I ran to the van. I did see him soon after, when he was cuffed with Ziva and Tim guarding him. Back at NCIS, I went to fingerprint him ... and when I was finished, that's when Mike came in. Mike ... hit him, several times, before I could stop him. It was ... horrible, Director," she ended on a whisper.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.