Sapphires & Emeralds
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Taylor Gibbs

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - NCIS fanfiction.An undercover assignment leads to an entanglement for NCIS. Will Abby get trapped in a web of lies? Who IS that blue-eyed stranger who sets her on fire with his touch? Gibbs and Abby pairing. Alt. Universe. Co-written with Zabby.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction  

"Abby," he whispered her name, a verbal caress. He'd learned early in life that his voice was a powerful tool. Just as he'd injected command into his words, he now used seduction to soften his tone. "Abby," he repeated drawing her name out. "You can call me Jet." It was much preferable to his given name, which was so old-fashioned that it tended to be remembered.

"What are you looking for tonight, Abby?" he asked, his hand reaching for the glass, the back of his hand brushing her thigh. "Because we could go some place a little quieter." With less harsh lighting. "And talk..."

At that, he gave her a look full of sexual promise, using his looks as just another weapon in his arsenal. He was used to getting what he wanted and right now he wanted her with a passion that burned his blood and blotted out everything including the job he was here to do.

He finished his champagne and then hers, placing them on the side table and then reached for her hand. "What do you have to lose?" Except a couple million in emeralds and diamonds.

What do you have to lose? His voice, his remembered words, echoed through her head as she followed him, his hand clasped firmly over hers. My dignity, my job ... you. She thought though she kept her mouth shut.

Passing through a sea of black tuxes and jeweled dresses, she wondered where he, where Jet was taking her. Even knowing someone would notice her absence, even knowing that the team would burst in and take him into custody, thinking she had found her mark, she followed him.

The choice had been made long before that question, before his hand seared her leg where he touched, before his fingers set her body quivering. From the moment the sapphire of his eyes slammed into the emerald of hers, she knew where they would end up. The question was now, how far would they get before NCIS burst in on them?

He led her down a corridor and into an alcove, looking down at her. "I want your emeralds," he whispered, lowering his head to hers. "And your rubies. And diamonds." Her eyes sparkled and a tremor ran through her. He could scent her arousal in the air, feel her body quivering as he pinned her to the wall easily with his body, his hand going to the back of her neck where he knew the release on the necklace was.

His mouth brushed hers with a gentle touch then deepened immediately as she responded. He pinned her there, groaning his need into her mouth, pinning her between the wall and his muscular body.

His words were lost in a fog of desire as his hard body pressed against hers. She was in way over her head, as her blood changed to liquid fire. For goodness sake, she wasn't Ziva who'd done this plenty of times, well undercover anyway. She was an ex-agent now, a forensic scientist who spent her days, and often nights, pouring over and discovering what was hidden in the evidence.

Soon, even her own words were lost in her misaligned thoughts as his lips met hers, her body arching up to feel more of his ridged muscles. Rubbing her leg along the outside of his thigh, she decided to live a little until his words finally penetrated her clouded mind.

Gasping for air, she asked confused, "My rubies? I don't have any..." And then reality drained the fire from her blood. He was after her jewels, not her. He made her melt against him, and all he wanted was the borrowed stones around her neck. He might not even be her mark, be the drug runner.

"Rubies," she said again. As his lips moved against her skin, she started digging in her clutch for Ziva's gift. Abby felt his hand on her neck, felt where his fingers were playing around. With disappointment and her body screaming "no"' she took out her stun gun.

"I'm sorry," she said an instant before she zapped him.

"Those ruby lips," he whispered against her skin. He had a moment of confusion when she said she didn't even know his name, his senses tingling as he strained down for a weapon. Had he made a mistake? Was she not the mark after all?

Then something jolted through him and he didn't even have time to curse before the world went black.

Tony DiNozzo was pissed off. He'd lost sight of Abby when some sixty something matron had groped his ass. If he didn't locate her soon, Franks was gonna have his. Mike and Ziva were in a van, taking pictures of everyone who'd walked in. The silver-haired guy chatting with Abbs hadn't even been on their radar but Tony had gotten a shot of him that Mike would have someone run through facial recognition.

With McGeek and Abby inside, that'd have to wait. They were pushing resources as it was and Director Morrow wasn't a big fan of Franks anyway. He would never authorize a part-time tech for this op.

"Probie, you see her?" Tony asked urgently. Yeah, Ziva had loaned Abbs her stun gun, but she'd refused to be micced, saying she'd feel uncomfortable.

Tony's Spidey sense told him that they'd disappeared down a corridor just past the main reception area, and he signaled Tim with one hand, putting a finger to his lips and resting his hand lightly at the holster on his side. He was ready for anything. Mike had been a damned good teacher.

"No, Tony. I lost visual after the crowd surged and separated us." Pulling out his Sig, Tim covered Tony's back, taking a quick glance down the hall. He hated doing this in his rental tux; he just knew something was going to happen and he'd have to pay for the darn thing. "Clear," he whispered, waiting for the SIC's signal.

Tony heard a dull thump and that was all he needed. "NCIS!" he called out, leading and sweeping with his gun. He and Tim entered a small alcove where a guy was crumpled on the ground, Abby standing over him.

"You okay, Abbs?" Tony asked, knowing McGee had the guy covered in case he awoke quickly. Tony patted him down, pulling out two ceramic knives, one from an ankle holster and another from the belt. Yeah, Mike would be pleased with their thoroughness.

"Boss, Abby stunned someone," Tony said into his wrist mic. "She seems okay. Stay out there and we'll bring her out. Abbs? What happened? What did this bastard do to you?" He listened to what Franks said about keeping the op intact and then clicked off.

Tony cuffed the guy, nudging him with a foot. "We'll take him out soon as he regains consciousness. What happened?"

"He didn't ... I mean, I thought he was the mark, I thought he was the guy ... he approached me ... nothing happened." At least nothing I'm gonna share with the team, she thought. Her body started trembling and she dropped the stun gun. Picking it up, she shoved it into her bag. "Is this the guy, Tony?"

"Don't know, Abbs, but he's armed." He had the military look about him, silver hair cut short, but the suit was way too expensive. And yet he was armed with ceramic military-grade knives, not cheap ones either. What was he doing with knives if he didn't have something illegal going on? Tony checked the pockets and didn't find any drugs but that didn't mean a lot. He probably didn't carry them on his body, not here anyway.

He flipped the wallet open, checking out a Virginia license and business card. "Jet Brooks. Consultant." There was an address in Arlington that Mike or Tim would run as soon as they got Abby someplace safe and this guy in custody.

"Jet," she whispered. It fit him somehow, despite his silver hair. Black clothes, black attitude, and probably black temper when he woke up.

She watched as Tim cleared the tiny space. He came up to her and asked, "You sure you're okay, Abby? You seem shaken up. Did he hurt you?"

"No, Tim. He didn't touch me." Liar. "He just ... I'm confused. I thought he was the mark. He fits the description. But then he started going for my necklace, talking about diamonds and emeralds," and rubies.

"I need some air. Tell Franks and Ziva I'm coming out."

~~

"Ziva, keep your ears open," Mike Franks saw Abby come hurrying out of the building and got out of the van, grabbing her wrist. "Settle down, little lady. What happened to ya?" Mike looked her over carefully but she seemed fine. Never did have the stomach for the field though. She was perfect for this operation and he would be damned sure he'd put her back in the field if he had to.

"What happened? You get our guy?" He brushed her hair back, feeling all kinds of paternal about her. She and Ziva and Tony and Tim were like the kids he never had. If some bastard had hurt her, he was gonna learn about the wrath of Mike Franks. And soon.

Even though she tried to brush past him, Franks' grip was iron. She wasn't going to be able to hide and work this out on her own. She'd have to face her boss first.

Struggling against his grip, she said, "I don't know, Mike. He ... he fits the description, the behavior, even how he picked me up. But ... I don't know. When we left the floor, he seemed more intent on my necklace," and my skin ... my lips, "then on getting me to sell drugs for him. It never came up. The drugs. He never mentioned them. I just don't know, Mike. Can you let go now please?"

"Shook you up," Mike remarked, his anger rising. "He touch you, Abby? He get fresh with you? Tell me what happened." Mike led Abby to the van and put her into the passenger seat, closing the privacy door between the seats and the back so that Ziva wouldn't hear.

"He attack you, Abby. Just lemme know." If he laid a paw on Abby, his ass was toast far as Mike was concerned. He was too old and cynical to be polite and he'd never been a gentleman. He wasn't above some rough justice, fists or brass knuckles if need be. Nobody was gonna hurt his girl. "Tell me about this dirtbag, Abby. So's I know how bad I have to kick his ass when the boys bring him out."

And when she told him that then he'd debrief her. And he'd let her sit in on his interrogation. It wouldn't be pretty. Mike was looking forward to nailing this dirtbag to the wall.

As he settled her in the van, Abby closed her eyes for a brief second to get her bearings. When she heard him get in with her, she joked, "Did you really just ask me if the guy got 'fresh' with me? Mike, I don't think people have been using that expression since the last millennium. Are you trying to bring it back?"

Even though she knew she was deflecting, she couldn't stop the babbling. She didn't want to talk about what had happened with the man in black, with Jet. She wasn't sure she could, though her job would require it.

"Of course the op shook me up. You know I don't do well in the field. I'm rarely out in it anymore. I did my best, but I don't know if that's the guy, Mike. What if I screwed up? Did anyone notice? Will I have to go back in again?"

Sighing, she leaned back against the seat and told him what had happened, the parts she wanted him to know. "He approached me, gave me some champagne, complimented me. He was very ... arrogant in his demeanor." Looking up at him, she teased, "Reminded me of you in that way.

"He said he wanted to find a quiet place to ... talk. I stunned him when I thought he was making a move for the necklace. I thought maybe, if this was the guy, he was going to use it for money to fund his operation. If it wasn't the guy, he was probably a jewel thief. So, I stunned him," and watched him fall to the ground, even as my body burned.

"Don't question my language, girlie. I'm old enough to be your father." And she knew it. He was guilty about sending Abby in, but Ziva had been to the last two events and had not even been approached. Despite her exotic looks, her demeanor hadn't allowed men to feel comfortable starting conversations with her. None of the other attractive female agents were available for this one, so he'd made the difficult decision to choose Abby. And he'd use her again if he had to.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.