Wrong Turn - Different but Worse - Cover

Wrong Turn - Different but Worse

Copyright© 2009 by Carsten

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carly, Jessie and her boyfriend are on the run from the inbred brothers. They capture Carly, but they don't kill her this time. Instead their new develish plan is to impregnate Carly.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Horror   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Fisting   Violence  

Time went by. How much, she did not know when the ground around her began to shake and she was pulled out of the clear and cool forgiveness of blackness. "Hey Carly, what d'you think ... what are we going to do on that trip." She opened up her eyes and found herself looking into the asking face of her friend Francine. "I... ," she somehow couldn't breathe, " ... I don't know. I think it's all for Jessie. After all, that bastard left her..." Francine nodded. "I guess, you're right," the redhead said and turned her head in order to look out of the passenger's side window. Carly turned her head and found Jessie, and Scott as well, sleeping. She felt a little disoriented and there was that pressure on her chest and some burning sensation around her wrists. - How... - The old car turned left onto the country road in order to avoid the heavy traffic... - How... - They passed an old shed and Carly took a glimpse of an old man who nodded at them but then turned to his newspapers again. - A dream ... a horrible nightmare... - Carly nodded and ... She winced and screamed out when the burning at her wrists got bad and ... at the same moment ... the car started shaking. The road was not that bad ... but still the car started shaking. And when she turned to look at the others ... they vanished. "What... ," but the black haired girl did not understand ... One after the other their figures faded into a bad copy and then ... they were gone. And the shaking got worse ... and worse ... And then Carly opened up her eyes and looked into the distorted face of a monster ... The shades went away ... the dream went and the nightmare was all there was left...

Carly screamed and then she recognized where she was and that the drive with her friends had been a trick of her mind. It was the second brother who ... Carly moved her arms and saw that he had cut the robes at her arms and that she was free to move on that mattress... "Up ... get up..." His voice was shrill and muffled, like that of his brother ... like that of the other monster ... like that of the creature who had just fucked Carly. When the young women did not respond immediately, he hit her left foot and she could see that his already distorted face became a mask of anger. Carly had seen these men killing her friends, and she wouldn't want to make him angry. She had no doubt he would kill her on the spot if she did not react accordingly to his wishes. And so the young woman made any effort to get off the bed as fast as possible. A second later she stood on shaking legs on the dirty ground and she wore only her light blue tank top. She was covered in sweat, dirt and some sperm that kept on running down her left thigh. And then there was this feeling; a throbbing in her lap, in her vagina. Maybe it was just Carly's imagination, maybe it was just the thought that the other man's puss covered cock had been in her body. But ... then again, maybe he had transmitted some infectious disease. Maybe Carly would, if she survived this, turn into a freak as well. "God... ," she whispered. The second man came around and Carly did not dare to move. The man did something that could have been described as a smile, tough ... for Carly it was more like a freak show ... He grunted and the shaking girl could make out huge droplets of sweat running down his neck. But she could only see those droplets for a short moment since he then had rounded her and stood behind her. Carly heard him breathing ... A heavy breathing it was; a sound of ill lungs found her ears and Carly closed her eyes for a moment. But when she felt him touching her, the young woman instantly opened her eyes again. His puss covered fingers were pushed underneath the light blue fabric of her tank top... "No... ," she whispered in desperation. And... "Yes... ," the creature grunted while he pulled the tank top with incredible force over her upper body and over her head. And now Carly was naked. And now she started shivering ... Involuntarily the young woman covered her bare breasts with one forearm and her lap with the other hand. As ridiculous as this attempt was, Carly felt a little better. Though she already had been raped, she hoped against all hopes that these men would only humiliate her by sending her out there in the nude. Maybe they would have a good laugh looking at her while she ran through the West Virginian night ... But Carly knew that it was only wishful thinking, that these creatures would never let her go. They would kill her ... Why should they let her go? Why should they let her live. They would loose their pervert pleasure to torment other human beings. They would loose a good ... fuck. And only one second later Carly's fears were proven: The second creature grabbed around her ... pushing her breast covering arm away. One hand took her right breast and squeezed it with brutal force. One hand was pushed into her lap ... forcing away her other hand. And instantly one middle finger was pushed real hard into her vagina...

The shock of the intrusion lasted only a second or two; Carly's eyes went wide and her sweat covered body started shaking ... The pain he was causing almost caught her breath when his puss covered hand kept on pressing, kept on knitting, kept on torturing her breast. His other hand, his finger kept on pushing into her vagina ... when a second finger was pushed into her. He grunted and his breathing went faster by the minute. Carly's eyes were swimming in tears and she was moaning constantly. He then pulled out his fingers and instead grabbed her hard between her legs ... to lift her up. She was screaming out aloud and felt the fear of falling to the ground. But the creature simply lifted the girl up and brought the shaking and wet body over to the workbench where they had cut Carly's friend Francine into little pieces. Carly found her balance and he then wrapped his left arm around her waist to pull the girl over to the table that was still covered in blood. She saw it... "Oh God... !" She saw the workbench and she saw the blood. She saw ... one arm ... only one arm ... Francine's arm. And when they had reached the bench she saw the rest of her friend on the ground, on the other side of the workbench: Cut open, cut into pieces ... and Francine's dead eyes were looking at Carly. "No!" Carly started kicking and screaming; she simply did not want to see Francine any longer; she did not want to ... And then the creature threw Carly onto the blood covered workbench. The world around Carly spun in shades of brown and red, and when she hit the wooden workbench, all the air was pushed out of her lungs. She hit the bench up front and in order not to fall over the other side; Carly had to grab the bench with both hands. And then it was quiet again ... quiet and final in fades judgment: Carly lifted her head, still breathing heavily and she looked down again only to figure out, that she lay in Francine's blood. "Nooooo! Oh God, no... ," she tried to get off the table, tried to get out of the blood of her friend. But before the naked girl left the wooden workbench the creature had reached her; he grabbed her waist and pushed her back into the middle of the bench. Blood was pushed off the bench and ripples started forming in that red lake of blood. "No, no, no... ," Carly's face had become a mask of sheer desperation. She wanted to pass out right now ... she wanted to vanish ... wanted ... She heard unmistakable sound behind her back and involuntarily Carly turned on the bench. And there he stood ... A dirty creature with open wounds all over his body ... a creature with a wide grin on a distorted face ... His huge cock, also covered with open wounds and puss, was erect and there was no mistake in what he had in mind for her. Again she would get raped ... again one creature from hell would stick his throbbing, puss covered cock into her body, into her vagina. Carly was screaming and crying out loud; her face was distorted into a mask of fear and disgust. And she still wanted to get off the workbench, but she knew he would not let her do that, and so the young woman closed her eyes and wrapped her fingers around the edges of the plate, silently praying to get rescued. Only a moment later her eyes suddenly went wide again; her mouth dropped open and her head snapped back when she felt the creatures fingers on the inside of her thighs. "What do you want?" She heard the first man, the creature that had already raped her, laughing out loud. "Yeah ... do her ... do her... , yeah!" And the other man pushed her legs apart. Carly knew that he was about to push his puss covered cock into her vagina... -Please, don't let me get pregnant ... God, please ... please make it end- He pushed his body between her legs and grabbed Carly's hips with dirty hands. "Yeah ... like the animals!" His right hand left her hip and Carly figured that he grabbed his cock in order to place it between her vaginal lips. His other hand left her hip and a second later both hands were on top of her buttocks; he pulled them apart ... and suddenly pushed one finger into her anus. "Oh... ," was all she was able to grunt. His finger was pushed as deep as possible into the girl's rectum; there it was moved in circles. - He is widening it ... to ... to ... fuck ... me — He pulled the finger out and grabbed his cock ... And then Carly felt like the world around her had frozen over; she could see the air ... time stood still. The tip of his penis touched the spot between her buttocks ... was placed on top of the small opening. "No, please, Mister ... I ... I... ," she lifted her head again and looked behind herself. She saw him grinning ... and he saw the black haired girl ... covered in her friends' blood, shaking with fear. And then he pushed his huge, wounded cock as hard as he could forward.

Slowly, very slowly the penis entered Carly's anus. On its way it was causing incredible pain and the small shack echoed with screams of pain and desperation when Carly felt the creature's penis enter her ass.

Her moth went open, some saliva left her lips, hitting the plate of the table. She grabbed the edge harder and winced when his hands pressed even harder into her hips. And then the creature started fucking the young woman into her anus. His brother kept yelling and would sometimes applaud while watching the anal rape with wide eyes. Carly though did not see the man ... The knuckles of her fingers became white when she held on to the table. Blood was all around Carly and her mind was minutes away from snapping. There she lay ... in her friends blood, having a distorted penis in her ass ... getting raped ... anal raped ... Tears were flowing down Carly's face and the pain in her ass was unbearable. "No ... nooo-ooo!" The creature grunted while he pushed his lower body hard forward and pulled it back the next second only to push his penis back into the girls ass.

Carly's firm breasts were creating ripples in her friend Francine's blood while she was being pushed forwards. Her grip on the table went loose for a second and the next moment, when the creatures cock entered Carly's rectum, the girl was pushed almost over the edge. The man grunted something and Carly could see through tears floating eyes that his brother came over. Her fear shot through the roof when she saw the thing that had already fucked her coming closer. He grabbed her black ponytail and yanked her head upwards. At the same time the grip at her waist got stronger and she felt the other creatures fingers digging even deeper into her body. Carly was screaming out in pain and some saliva hit Francine's blood underneath Carly when the penis entered Carly's anus again. But this pain was nothing in comparison to the agony the girl felt when the other man pulled harder on her hair and flipped her upper body over so that she was twisted in the middle. The muscles at her waist were screaming out for mercy and tears shot out of Carly's eyes. The creature bend down and she saw his ugly, distorted face again while his brother kept on fucking her. "Mother ... of our children!" he grunted, came closer and started licking Carly's face. Puss ran from his tongue and mixed with his saliva and Carly's sweat. The girl started screaming; all the disgust and the fear of death finally found a valve. She did not mind the imminent danger of getting killed ... this simply was too much for the young woman. He kept on licking ... And the other creature pushed even harder ... Carly's anus was on fire; it was burning like the fires of hell. And this sensation of something in her ass ... something that did not belong in there ... The creature in front of her pulled her back onto her front and that was a giant relieve. Carly's muscles did not hurt that much any longer and that left the girl with only the agony in her rectum. The creature pushed his long, hard and puss covered penis harder and harder ... faster and faster into Carly's ass. Blood, Francine's blood, had covered Carly's front now. Even her face was covered in red because of the continues splashing while she was being pushed forward on the table. Carly felt like the gates of madness were now wide open for her. She was on the edge of being killed, she was being raped ... and didn't the one brother say something about her being the mother of their children? Was that what those creatures from hell had in mind for her? The one, the first brother, had already shot his ill sperm into Carly's body. What ... what if she was already pregnant? Would they keep her in this hut until she gave birth to another creature from hell? Would they kill her afterwards? Those thoughts shot through Carly's head in a split-second. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip while the penis still was in her anus. "Oh God..." And then ... The creature was screaming out aloud in absolute satisfaction; his sperm shot in the girl's rectum. Carly was screaming out in absolute pain. She felt the liquid in her ... she felt the cock ... getting weaker. "No, no, no..." She had always been very clear about a "no enter in the back" policy to her boyfriends. Carly did not like the idea ... And now a stranger, a monster with open wounds and puss all over him, had fucked her into her ass. And he had an orgasm ... his sperm was now in her back ... They had raped in ... twice. He let go of the girl and Carly sank to the ground. Her chin hit the edge of the table and another sharp pain shot through her brain before the girl passed out again.

This time though Carly's merciful wrap of blackness did not last more than a few seconds. She was yanked upwards on her ponytail and the sharp pain pulled her back into consciousness. The young woman was screaming in agony while the two brothers lifted her onto the bloody table. Carly was hyperventilating; she felt something behind her head and somehow figured out that it was one of Francine's severed arms. "No ... oh God..." And before she could pass out again one of those creatures splashed some liquid into her face. Carly felt like being pulled from a dream into reality. The cold liquid washed away some of the blood that covered Carly's face and torso. But ... it wasn't water; it more felt like alcohol. And when one brother lid a match and pointed at her body, she knew it was indeed alcohol. "You move ... you burn... ," he grunted and blew out the match only a second later. Carly nodded and started shivering. The girl did not know why she would pass out again; after all that would be the greatest relieve of all. She wouldn't feel the horrors of what lay ahead of her. She wouldn't feel the knowledge and the physical sensations of the vaginal and anal rape that they had given her. Sweet relieve ... One brother grabbed a canister with an old sticker on it; he bent over and when he had given a glance to his brother the two of them pulled Carly's legs apart. Her vagina, red and swollen and still covered in Francine's blood was uncovered and ready for a new violation. "Please let me go," she cried and knew that they would rather kill her than letting her go free. A brownish liquid was poured out of the canister and directly over Carly's vagina. The girl did not know what to make of it; the oil looked like some motor oil ... but ... The one man on her right still held the burned match in a misshaped hand while the other bent over her and kissed Carly on the lips. She felt like vomiting... "God... ," she whispered, one eye on the burned match. And then the man on her left placed his left hand onto Carly's vagina. He started stroking it ... and then inserted one finger into her. Carly cramped up ... all muscles tight, her face a mask of disgust and fear for her life. And that fear was the only reason why she did not try to break free. A second finger found it's way into her ... A third ... and the distorted man pushed his fourth finger in ... causing pain ... The two monsters started that shrill laugh ... the laugh they had given while they had killed off Carly's boyfriend in the woods. Tears and the sudden thought off the man she loved ... the man that now was dead ... made her shiver uncontrollably. The thump was pressed against the palm of his hand and he kept on pressing ... his hand slid more and more over the oil, over the wet lips, into Carly's vagina.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.