A Change in Rebecca
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A lovely wife and mother of two is given an ultimatum by her long suffering husband. Get counseling for her frigidity or get a divorce. Their family doctor recommends a local specialist in that area and he gets amazing results with his unorthodox methods. This is slower than most of my stories and should be read for the story more than the sex scenes, although there is plenty of sex. Some of you might not care for my comments about the Catholic Church. I’m entitled. I was raised Catholic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

I stopped at the grocery store on the way home. I spent about forty-five minutes shopping. As a result I didn’t get home before the kids. I always try to be there when they get home. Since I don’t work outside of the home I think that’s part of my job as a mother.

I carried a couple of bags into the kitchen and was just about to yell upstairs for the kids to help me when I saw them out by the pool. They’re naked! Sara is stretched out on her back on a lounge chair and Seth is spreading lotion all over her sexy body. His cock is long and hard and whenever he was within reach Sara wrapped her small hand around it.

They’re smiling and talking quietly, both obviously completely comfortable with their sexuality. I found myself looking at them with pride. I realize that isn’t a normal response for a mother finding her children doing what they’re doing. But Dr. Carter has apparently done his job well. I feel pride and I feel myself becoming aroused ... and I’m okay with that, too.

My first inclination was to quietly unload the groceries without disturbing them. But then I thought, “Fuck the groceries!”

I quickly removed my blouse and skirt and quietly slipped out through the patio door. By the time I reached them, Sara had traded places with Seth. He’s lying on his back with his hard cock pointed nearly straight up and throbbing wildly. Sara is sitting by his legs teasing his balls with her fingertips.

As I quietly approached I heard her teasing him about how horny he is from thinking about fucking his mother all day.

He laughed and replied, “I love what we do together, Sara. But I can’t wait to find out what it’s like to put my dick in a hot pussy. And mom is so fucking sexy. I was awake most of the night thinking about her hot body and the way her tits felt when I held them in my hands. I don’t know if I can stand to wait until Saturday!”

They were so into each other they didn’t know I was there until I was ten feet away and said, “Maybe you won’t have to.”

They thought they were home alone so I startled them when I spoke. But they weren’t embarrassed or worried about being caught. Sara didn’t even stop teasing his balls.

I smiled and asked, “Sara, would you teach me how to do what you did with your dad last night?”

Her grin grew wide and she exclaimed, “Sure! But I don’t think Seth’s going to give you much time to practice. The poor kid has been thinking about climbing all over you since we left Dr. Carter’s office yesterday.

“I was in his room before I joined you last night. He begged me to help him out. And the entire time I sucked his cock all he talked about was fucking his mother! The fucking pervert!”

Sara stood up and suggested we spread a couple of towels on the soft grass just off of the patio. We did. Then we guided Seth to them. He stretched out on his back and spread his legs without a trace of self consciousness. Sara placed my hand around his cock. She warned me, “Don’t get carried away. He’s so horny that he’s on a very short fuse.”

Then she proceeded to teach me what she has learned on her own about sucking a boy’s cock. She told me what boys like and what to avoid. She told me about cum, what it tastes like, what if feels like in your mouth, and the best way to handle it without gagging. She warned me about how sensitive his cock will be after his orgasm. She also pointed out that being a super horny teenage boy, Seth will be ready to go again instantly, if I’m interested. And if I keep going he’ll last a bit longer the second time.

Sara and I are sitting on either side of Seth while she teaches me the ABCs of cocksucking. When we were ready for the practical exercise I thanked her for her help. It didn’t escape my notice that it’s so totally bizarre that I’m taking lessons in cocksucking from my teenage daughter.

I reached across her brother and put my hand behind her head. I pulled her closer gently until our lips met over my son and I kissed her lovingly, sensuously, while Seth teased our nipples and watched in amazement.

Sara and I were both panting when I let her go. In a whisper she exclaimed, “Wow! That was hot!”

I grinned at her, pleased at her reaction. I felt the same way. I said, “Yes, it was. And it gets hotter.”

She looked at me strangely and exclaimed, “Damn, mom! You’ve changed so much! It’s like you’re a different person. I really love the new you.”

Seth took a moment to gently maul our breasts before he chimed in, “Me too!! I really love the new you, mom. And not just because of what you’re about to do. I’ve always loved you. But you’ve always seemed like you were wound up just a little too tight. I really like you unwound.”

“I like the new me, too. I love what Dr. Carter has done for me. I’m having trouble believing how much I’ve changed in such a short time.”

I got up on my knees and moved into the space between Seth’s legs. I looked down in awe at his very large cock. Sara ran her hands lightly over my back and suggested, “Start with his balls. Just lick them lightly. But don’t spend too much time there. He isn’t going to last long.

“Don’t get the wrong idea. He normally has pretty good stamina. But he hasn’t been this horny since the first time I sucked his cock.”

I leaned down and started lightly kissing his balls. While I was doing that, Sara guided me into position on my stomach between his legs. She watched me lick my way up my son’s hard cock and take the golf ball sized head of it into my mouth for the first time.

While I was doing that her hand began to tease the cheeks of my ass for a moment before she worked her fingers into the gap between my thighs and began to tease my pussy.

I moaned in pleasure. I realized instantly that was a mistake. Seth gasped and his butt came up off the towel. Under his breath I heard him almost chanting to himself, “No! Not yet damn it! Hold on!”

I stopped moving my mouth and my tongue and let him collect himself for a moment. But Sara’s driving me crazy with her talented fingers and I had to fight a constant urge to moan as my own pleasure built rapidly to the boiling point.

Seth quickly pulled himself together and seemed to relax a little bit when I backed off. When I saw that he was ready to continue I went back to work on his cock. I quickly discovered, much to my surprise, that I love sucking on a nice hard cock! It’s every bit as exciting as eating Dawn’s pussy. Maybe even more!

It was less than a minute later that Seth’s butt came up off the towel again and Seth cried out, “Aw fuck!!”

My mouth began to fill with warm cum for the first time. I was so excited that by the time the second spurt of cum splashed against the roof of my mouth I was cumming, too. My orgasm was due in equal parts to what Sara’s doing with her fingers and to the excitement I experienced just from the idea that a young man, my handsome and incredibly virile son, is cumming in my mouth for the first time. It’s even more exciting than I hoped it would be.

I was struck by a sudden pang of conscience. Not because I’m having sex with my children. I feel bad because I’ve deprived my husband of so much pleasure for so long. But I didn’t have a lot of time to dwell on that now. I was busy swallowing cum and evaluating the strange taste.

I finally let Seth’s cock slide from my mouth and rested my cheek on it. Seth is panting and mumbling something totally inarticulate that sounded like he may be trying to express his gratitude. His cock is still hard and I don’t get the impression that’s going to change any time soon.

I turned over, sat up and grinned at Sara. I thanked her for her help and for the nice lesson. Then I encouraged her to stretch out beside her brother. He moved out of the way and Sara stretched out where he had been laying. I moved up and began kissing her lips the way I had with Dawn earlier this afternoon.

I’m aware that I’m kissing my daughter passionately and that for some reason that’s wrong. But it doesn’t feel wrong. And judging by the way she’s returning my kisses she doesn’t think it’s wrong either.

I began to lick and kiss my way down her long, slender neck, her shoulders and then her upper chest until I reached her firm young breasts. She tastes of coconut from the suntan lotion Seth slathered over her. But it isn’t unpleasant. And the way the oil they used made it possible for my hands slide sensually over her skin was very erotic.

I spent a long time on her breasts before slowly working my way down her smooth stomach. Her small pubic patch formed from soft, fine, blonde hairs emphasized her youth and conveyed a false sense of innocence I found compelling.

I know my son has already performed this act with her many times. She’s no stranger to a tongue in her drooling little pussy. But that made it no less exciting for either of us.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.