A Change in Rebecca
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A lovely wife and mother of two is given an ultimatum by her long suffering husband. Get counseling for her frigidity or get a divorce. Their family doctor recommends a local specialist in that area and he gets amazing results with his unorthodox methods. This is slower than most of my stories and should be read for the story more than the sex scenes, although there is plenty of sex. Some of you might not care for my comments about the Catholic Church. I’m entitled. I was raised Catholic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

We said goodbye to Dawn and walked out to my car in silence. All three of us Are obviously uncomfortable. I’m still in shock. My children just saw me naked!

We got in and I drove slowly around the circular driveway, uncomfortably aware of Seth in the back seat staring at me. I came to a stop before turning onto the street. He chose that moment to exclaim, “Jesus, mom! You’re hot! I had no idea! You’re as hot as Sara!”

Sara is sitting beside me in the front seat. She looked over and saw the shock and embarrassment on my face. She chuckled and said, “You can’t blame him, mom. He’s a horny teenage boy. And you really are hot.”

All I could think to say was, “I had no idea it would come to this. I’m sorry.”

Seth and I looked at each other in the rearview mirror for a few seconds before he said, “I’m not. I wish you’d seen this guy a long time ago.”

Sara laughed and said, “No you don’t. If you were any younger I bet that doctor wouldn’t be giving you permission to have sex with her!”

I groaned as that possibility rose to the surface again. Oh god! I couldn’t possibly! Not with my own son!

It’s obvious, though, that he doesn’t share my reservations. He’s sitting behind me leering. I know he’s picturing me naked, or worse yet, imagining himself having sex with me.

Sara turned in her seat and said to Seth, “Seth, what did I tell you about being cool? You can see how nervous she is. Back off.”

I’m both grateful for her support and highly impressed by her grasp of the situation and her maturity. Sometimes it’s very hard to believe Seth is the older of the two. I was even more impressed when she turned back to me and asked, “Are you sure that guy isn’t some kind of quack? I never heard of a doctor telling their patient to run around naked and have sex with people.”

Very good point! I shrugged and replied, “All I know is Dr. Defoe recommended him to your dad and his voice makes you want to obey every outrageous command. I don’t suppose I could get you to look him up on the net?”

She smiled and said, “I plan to.”

I actually began to calm down again until I pulled into my driveway and remembered what I’m supposed to do when I get home. My husband only saw me undressed for the first time less than an hour ago! How on earth can I live my life in the nude with my children in the house?!

As I was easing the car into the garage I remembered Dr. Carter instructing me to take another capsule when I get home. I don’t like taking drugs and I must confess it still bothers me that I have no idea what’s in the capsules he gave me. But I know the effect they have on me and there’s no question in my mind I’m going to take the pill!

I noticed Seth hanging back. That’s not how he behaves when we return home from anywhere. He hurries inside and disappears. It has always been so. Now he’s casually lagging behind, following me into the kitchen.

I ignored him and took one of the pills Dr. Carter gave me yesterday. The effect was nearly instantaneous. I felt the tingling increase. I became more conscious of my breasts and I have the impression I can suddenly feel the pores in the sensitive skin around my vulva. My nipples grew hard. These are all effects of the drug that I’ve already experienced, except they’re more intense now as the drug is beginning to build up in my system.

I recognize most of these symptoms. But not just from taking the pill. I recognize them from the wonderful time I spent rolling around on the floor with Dawn this afternoon. Now I know what these feelings are, what causes them, where they lead.

I turned around after finishing the glass of water. Seth is standing just inside the kitchen door watching me. He asked, “What was that?”

I’m more aware than ever that I don’t know what it is I’m taking. It could be Spanish fly for all I know. But I told him the same lie Dr. Carter told me.

“It’s something the doctor gave me to calm my nerves.”

Seth is watching me closely. He smiled and said, “You don’t look calm.”

I smiled back and asked, “Are you waiting there to watch me take my dress off?”

He blushed furiously. The truth is obvious. I had hit that nail on the head. But he shook his head and replied, “Naw. I’ve already seen you naked. No big deal. I was just worried about you.”

There may be women in the world who are more naïve than me. But not many. And even I know he’s lying now. It’s not that he isn’t concerned about me. I know he loves me and I can easily believe he’s concerned after the things he learned about me in Dr. Carter’s office. But I know the real reason he’s standing there now, watching me, waiting.

Maybe I can blame the pill I just took. Maybe it’s a result of the “exercises” I went through in Dr. Carter’s office this afternoon. Whatever the reason, I felt incredibly aroused as I reached up and started unbuttoning my dress while I watched my son watch me. It had been my intention to go to my bedroom and decide in private if I’m actually going to be able to do this at all. Yet here I am, brazen as a prostitute, calmly undressing in front of Seth.

Well, to say I’m calm is a huge exaggeration. I seem to be totally aware of every nerve ending in my body as my dress began to gape open. It doesn’t help that Seth is starting to look slightly feverish.

The things I’m experiencing must be the effects of the pill I just took. Because my fifteen-year-old son is standing there, watching me undress and lusting for me, and I’m turned on! I’m enjoying it!

I’m embarrassed beyond belief. But I’m still turned on.

Something occurred to me as I slowly unbuttoned my dress. There’s something we still need to discuss. My suspicions about Seth and Sara were confirmed today. I’m not nearly as upset as I thought I’d be. But I’m concerned.

I finished unbuttoning my dress and let it fall open. The excitement as I exposed my now naked body lit up his face. It actually excites me that he feels that way about me despite how wrong I know what I’m allowing to happen here is. But I’m about to throw cold water on him.

“I’m worried about the things you’re doing with your sister.”

He stopped staring at my pussy and looked into my eyes, trying to read me. A moment passed before he said, “I know. We know all about the taboos. I wish you hadn’t found out. But I love Sara. I would never hurt her.”

I smiled and said, “I know. I didn’t think you would, intentionally. I have to admit that you two seem to be much better adjusted than I ever was. Maybe the things you’re doing aren’t so bad as long as no one is being forced to do anything against their will. But how far are you two planning on going with this?”

He shrugged and answered, “We don’t have plans. We’ve talked about going all the way. But she isn’t on the pill and...”

“And every time I try to get him to he refuses.”

Sara had come into the room and caught the end of our conversation. I know it doesn’t make sense. But somehow it makes me feel better about what they’re doing when I realized she’s the instigator.

I suppose that’s a sexist view to hold. But I feel somewhat relieved to know Seth isn’t pushing her into anything. I know how much she loves her big brother and it pleases me to learn he isn’t taking advantage of that.

I smiled at Seth and said, “I’m proud of you. It must be pretty hard to resist a slut like her.”

They both laughed. They know I’m joking.

Sara cleared her throat and asked nervously, “Does dad need to know?”

I don’t know how to answer that. I don’t like keeping secrets from Jeff. Finally I said, “I’ll have to think about it. To be honest, you haven’t been that discreet. He may already suspect. I did. Your dad has a lot to deal with right now. We all do, obviously. Let’s just see how it goes.”

They nodded. Then Sara came up behind me and slipped my dress off. “You aren’t supposed to be wearing this.”

I blushed and said, “Mother’s little helper. Aren’t you sweet?”

She smiled and said, “That doctor is doing you a favor. I love going nude. I do it all the time when you and dad aren’t home.”

I nodded and said, “No wonder your poor brother lets you take advantage of him!”

She chuckled and replied, “Yeah. He runs around the house yelling ‘RAPE’ all the time. My conscience really bothers me. Now, come up to my room. I found a lot of stuff on Dr. Carter.”

She tossed my dress to her brother and we filed out of the kitchen. I was painfully aware of Seth following me up the stairs. Sara’s aware of it, too. Without turning around she asked him, “Are you enjoying the view?”

Seth laughed and replied, “She has a fantastic ass! If you two were side by side I couldn’t tell you apart!”

I’m flattered. But I’m still incredibly embarrassed. My embarrassment doesn’t seem as intense, though. I can feel the effects of the capsule really kicking in. They continue to intensify as the capsule dissolves in my stomach ... or maybe it’s situational and is a result of the lust emanating from my horny son. Now, after everything I experienced today, I recognize the things I’m feeling. I’m horny! I’m horny for the first time in my life and the doctor just finished telling my husband we can’t have sex!

And speaking of horny, where the hell is Jeff?! What’s that doctor filling his head with?

We all went into Sara’s room. There are only two chairs by her desk. I expected Seth to stand behind us. I think I’m the only one who was surprised when they sat down and Seth pulled me into his lap.

His arm went around me and his hand came to rest under my breast, pressing up against it gently. I cleared my throat and said, “I think you’re getting carried away, young man.”

He was not deterred! His hand cupped my breast gently and he responded, “I think this is well within the spirit of the doctor’s orders. He only said that I couldn’t have sex with you ... yet.”

His sweaty hand and the steadily increasing effects of that pill I took made it clear to me that I’m going to have to have a talk with Dr. Carter tomorrow. This was not the time to be told I could not have sex. I’m not going to be able to go on like this.

Sara drew our attention to her computer monitor. I found it hard to concentrate with Seth’s hand on my breast. It got worse when his other hand came to rest on my upper thigh and one of his fingers began to lightly circle the area of my mound.

I forced myself to focus on the computer. There’s a picture of Dr. Carter in the corner. The site lists dozens of books he has written and extolled his virtues as one of the world’s foremost authorities on treating sexual dysfunction.

It did point out that his methods are considered controversial. But he is said to achieve incredible results in less time than any other expert in the field. Not all of the things that were said about him were complimentary. But the site was reassuring.

I can certainly attest to the treatment methods he uses being controversial. But I can’t argue with the results. I envisioned years of psychotherapy before there was any progress when I agreed to see someone in order to save my marriage.

Instead, here I am, just over thirty hours later, sitting naked in my son’s lap with one of his hands on my breast and a finger now moving lightly up and down the moist slit between my legs ... and I’m so damn horny! The controversial doctor must be doing something right.

We had been reading about Dr. Carter for several minutes when Seth told me to stand up. A shiver of excitement passed through me when I realized it was an order, not a request.

I got to my feet obediently and he stood up behind me. I heard him unbuckling his pants and taking them off. He said, “I can’t stand it any longer. My dick is so hard it hurts. I can’t keep these tight jeans on for another minute!”

I swear I had no intention of looking. I’m far too embarrassed. But somehow I found myself turning and looking down at his erection and all of my earlier questions about it were answered. It’s incredible! I know how wrong it is that the first erect penis I ever saw in my life is my son’s. Well, I saw it when I changed his diapers. The difference between that thumb sized appendage and what I’m staring at in shock now is breathtaking. I knew he was well hung, as they say. But I had no idea.

I have never gotten more than a brief glimpse of Jeff’s penis in the dark. Usually after he had sex with me when it was no longer erect. I always avoided looking. I was too embarrassed. But I know it wasn’t this large.

Seth let me stare for a moment before he pulled me back into his lap. It’s an entirely different experience now. His erection pressed up against my naked butt and he pulled me back against his naked chest. His hands returned to my body, cupping my sensitive breast and teasing my pussy. This time he didn’t just hold my breast in his hand. He worked his fingers around my breast until his fingertips were teasing my very hard nipples.

I gasped. I couldn’t help it. Sara smiled and said, “He’s getting very good at that, isn’t he?”

I could only moan.

Sara laughed quietly and said, “I know how you feel. And isn’t his cock beautiful?! Now you know why I’ve tried so hard to get him to take my virginity. I know it hurts the first time. But there’s no way that thing won’t feel wonderful once I get used to it.”

I moaned again. But then I managed to whisper, “But he’s your brother!”

She nodded and said, “And we love each other. I don’t know any other boy I’d rather do it with for the first time. You know what a waste boys are. But Seth is different.”

She chuckled and added, “Most of the time anyway.”

Sara reached up and her fingers cupped my other breast. I looked at her in shock. But I probably wasn’t as put out as I would have been if I hadn’t had such a wonderful time with Dawn this afternoon.

When I didn’t freak out, Sara began to tease my breast. She smiled and said, “I have wondered what it must feel like to touch a woman’s breast. I saw how much Seth enjoyed it and I’ve listened to the guys at school talk about their fascination with boobs since they were old enough to dress themselves. When you pass guys in the hall at school if you watch them you’ll notice they always look at your boobs before they look up at your face and smile. It used to piss me off but now it’s just amusing. But I didn’t see the point. It’s just skin. But it is sexy. For some reason touching your breast excites me. Isn’t that strange?”

I almost laughed. She’s so analytical. And yet I can see in her face how excited she is. It turns her on to watch her brother molesting me this way. But she’s also excited by the touch of my breast as her soft hands moved lightly over it.

We’re so wrapped up in what we’re doing we didn’t hear Jeff come home. I don’t know how long he was standing in Sara’s door watching us before Sara looked up and saw him.

I felt her fingers suddenly freeze on my breast and I saw her expression change. I knew without looking Jeff is watching us from the door. I’m afraid to look. But I have to know his reaction to this strange scene.

I slowly turned my head and the relief washed over me. He isn’t upset. He’s grinning. When our eyes met he shook his head in disbelief. Then he chuckled and said, “I guess that answers my biggest question. I was afraid you’d come home and lock yourself in the bathroom.”

Everyone had stopped what we were doing when we realized he’s watching. There was relief all around when it became obvious he’s amused. Then I looked down and saw that he’s much more than amused!

I struggled to my feet and explained that we were checking out Dr. Carter on the internet.

Jeff’s eyes were drawn to our son’s large erection and I saw the pride in his eyes. He shook his head and said, “Damn, son! I had an idea you were well hung. You wouldn’t think a person could miss it when you wear those panties you go swimming in. But I guess I wasn’t paying attention. I had no idea you were hung like a horse!”

Sara and I laughed. Seth exclaimed, “They aren’t panties! It’s a Speedo. And besides, they were a present. It would be rude not to wear them.”

Sara grinned and admitted, “I bought them for him. I like them.”

Jeff’s eyes moved to our blushing daughter. I wondered how much he knew. It wasn’t necessarily my intention to distract him when I asked, “You were there a long time. May I ask what you talked about?”

It seemed like a good idea to change the subject and I’m very curious.

Jeff sighed and said, “A lot. Seth, why don’t you order some pizza? I’ll change clothes and we’ll go out on the patio and have a nice long talk.”

Sara looked at her father with a cocked eyebrow and a teasing little smile and said, “Change clothes? I thought you were supposed to be naked now.”

To everyone’s surprise, Jeff blushed. He drew a deep breath and said, “That is one of the things we need to talk about. How do you feel about that Sara?”

She grinned and replied, “I think it’s neat. He told us we can be naked, too. I just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Does that bother you ... me being naked? I hope not. I like to be naked. I’m often naked when you and mom aren’t home.”

Jeff sighed again and admitted, “Yeah, kind of. I’ve watched you grow into a girl with the body of a beautiful young woman. But as beautiful and as sexy as you are, you’re still only fourteen. You scare me. I can’t help but worry about how this might affect our relationship and how it will affect you later in life.”

She smiled at him, understanding perfectly. She said, “I gather then that Dr. Carter didn’t tell you about Seth and me?”

Seth exclaimed incredulously, “Sara!!”

I couldn’t read the look on Jeff’s face at that moment. He hesitated for a long moment before he said, “No. He said some very nice things about you kids. He didn’t reveal any secrets. Now I REALLY think we need to talk.”

I told Seth to go ahead and order the pizza and meet us downstairs. I crossed the room, took Jeff’s hand and led him to our bedroom. I closed the door and went over to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his chest.

I listened to his heartbeat for a minute before I said, “I had no idea how hard this was going to be for you. I’m sorry, Jeff. I thought I’d be the one getting raked over the coals.”

He squeezed me tight and said, “I love you, Rebecca. I had a long talk with Dr. Carter and without revealing too many secrets he gave me some idea of what you’ve been suffering and how hard this is for you. I have nothing but respect for you.

“He said that many of the women he sees don’t make it half way through the first session before they decide they can’t handle his style of shock therapy. They end up in standard therapy for years and years. He told me you’ve been severely tested and that because you love me and the kids so much you have taken everything he could throw at you. You’ve made me so proud.

“But I have to admit, I’m not sure I can handle his unconventional treatment plan. I don’t know if I can be naked in front of my children. Christ! I can’t believe Seth! That kid is hung like a horse! I’m jealous!

“And Sara! How can I be naked in the same room with her?! How can I be in the same room with her when she’s naked?! I’m sorry, Rebecca. I don’t think I can do that without getting a hard-on.”

I went up on my toes and kissed him lovingly. I smiled and said, “Of course you can’t, silly! I don’t imagine any male who is straight could. She’s incredibly sexy. But who do you think you’re going to offend?”

Jeff looked down at me curiously. It was a moment before he asked, “Have you changed that much after only two sessions?!”

The question caught me off guard. But I’ll admit I’ve been wondering the same thing. I don’t know how much of the change is genuine change and how much is to be attributed to the capsules I’m taking. But yeah, I think I’m changing. I think I’m changing rapidly.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. I said, “Yes, I think I have. I don’t know how permanent it will be but I’m excited about it and I’m willing to trust that doctor. He has some strange methods. But I honestly thought I’d have to go through years of therapy before I started to change, not days!”

I didn’t ask him if he knew about the drugs. I’m afraid if he doesn’t already know he’d get upset and make me stop taking them. I know I couldn’t behave the way I am now without them. I need them. I’m certain I’d collapse in on myself without them.

I kissed him again and asked, “Do we really have to wait? To make love I mean. For the first time in my entire life I feel horny. I want you. I want to give myself to you like I never could before. It’s a good feeling. I hate to waste it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.