Ronni Tempted Me - Cover

Ronni Tempted Me

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jack is very attracted to his daughter's friend Ronni. Not only is she a family friend, but she's only 15. His better judgment tells him to leave her alone. But Ronni doesn't want to be left alone. She tempts Jack with words and pictures. But curvaceous young Ronni is hard to resist.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Brooke and Ronni crossed the upstairs hall and returned to the master bedroom. Brooke hesitated momentarily with her hand on the door knob. She strained to hear if there was any moaning or grunting coming from inside. She had mostly gotten her mind around the idea that her daughter Emily actually wanted to have sex with her father. But she wasn't ready to walk in to see Jack ramming their daughter from behind, or something else equally raunchy. She steeled herself and opened the door. When Brooke and Ronni entered, both were surprised to see Jack and Emily sitting against the headboard with the covers pulled up to their chests.

"Damn, Jack," Brooke said, with some of her previous cynicism returning, "did you screw her already? That was fast, even for you."

"Brooke," Jack retorted. "Give me a break, will you?"

"We haven't done anything, Mom," Emily reported.

"You didn't? Why not, Jack? I'm sure you were dying to do it with our daughter. What's stopping you?"

"Well, Brooke..." Jack began, ignoring his wife's sarcasm, "I don't know if this will sound crazier than anything else that has happened today, but..." Jack paused and looked at Emily, who smiled at him. "We both wanted to wait until you were here. That is, if you want to be here to, you know ... to watch."

Jack's words caught Brooke totally off guard. She looked back and forth from her husband to her daughter. She even looked at Ronni before speaking.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yea, Mom. You seemed so upset ... and so suspicious of Daddy. But it's really not his fault and he really, really didn't have anything to do with this. And, I really do want him to be the first. But, I'd kind of like it if you could be here, so you'd know Daddy wasn't forcing me or anything."

"I wanted you here too, Brooke."

Brooke stood frozen again. Then, of all places, she turned to Ronni.

"Are they serious about this?"

"I think so, Mommy Brooke."

"You really want me here?" She had turned her attention back to Jack and Emily. Both nodded. "And you haven't been doing anything in here, while we were ... you know ... across the hall?"

"No we weren't," Jack said. "Well ... we fondled some ... kissed some. But that's it."

"And of course, she gave you a blowjob downstairs not too long ago," Brooke replied.

"Yes, I did that, Mommy. Because I wanted to. And I liked it ... a lot."

"Whatcha' think, Mommy Brooke?" Ronni asked.

"Well," Brooke said, turning back to Ronni, "I guess it's worth a try, huh?"

"Definitely!" Ronni replied as she giggled and bounced to the bed.

Brooke crossed to the other side of the bed where her daughter was sitting. Emily pulled back the covers as an invitation for her mother to climb in next to her. Brooke accepted the invitation. She pulled her daughter close and was surprised at how good Emily's naked flesh felt against her own. She brought Emily's face close to hers, then began whispering in her ear.

Jack strained to hear what Brooke was saying, but even though he was right next to Emily, he couldn't make out a word. Nor could he tell what Emily whispered to her mother in return. He was slightly encouraged that they both giggled a bit as they exchanged secrets. Jack also noticed that Brooke had begun to run a hand along Emily's shoulder. He looked at Ronni and pulled the covers aside just as Emily had done for Brooke. She eagerly accepted and bounced into the bed next to Jack, cuddling up to him and grasping his erection as they both looked at Emily and Brooke. After some more giggles, they parted their embrace and looked over at Jack.

"Does Emily still want me to make love to her," Jack said nervously to Brooke, who smiled back at him.

"No, Jack. Emily wants to get fucked."

Jack's eyes widened slightly at his wife's words. Brooke's tone wasn't sarcastic. But Jack still feared she would be calling things off shortly, or that at the very best she would resignedly tell him to proceed with what Em said she wanted while she threw daggers at him with her eyes the entire time. But for her to seem suddenly on board with the idea took him totally by surprise.

"Oh!" Jack exclaimed too enthusiastically. He directed himself to Emily rather than risking raising his wife's ire again. "Really? Uh ... that's great Sweetie. As long as that's what you want and Mom's O.K. with it."

"Yes to both, Daddy," Emily replied.

Wondering what his first move should be, Jack was pleasantly surprised when Emily turned toward him and climbed on his lap. He was still sitting against the headboard when she mounted him. He could feel his dick get pushed down by the weight of her body as she put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Oh, Emily Sweetheart..." Jack whispered.

"Don't ask me anymore if I want to do it, or if I'm sure, O.K., Daddy? Just fuck me."

Jack's penis pulsed at hearing his daughter's assertive request. And he did not want to disappoint her. Jack slid his hands along Emily's firm thighs and onto her hips. She kissed him again as he encouraged her to raise herself up a bit and get in position. He used one hand to help place his glans against his daughter's very warm and wet hole. She began moaning in anticipation as she got closer to her goal.

"O.K. Sweetie," Jack coaxed, "whenever you're ready for Daddy to be..."

Before he could say the words, "inside you," Emily was pushing herself down onto his cock. Jack put his hands on her back and caressed her as she progressed ... up slightly and then back down, taking him a little further in with each move. Jack felt the wonderful tightness of Emily's hole, which until then had been penetrated only by fingers and dildos. He pulled her close and began kissing her small breasts.

Jack noted how much differently his daughter and Ronni were built. It was obvious to look at them that they were somewhat physical opposites, but it was a completely different experience to be with them both naked during intimate contact. Both were very sexy and desirable. But where Ronni was soft and curvaceous, Emily was lean and more athletic, almost boyish in some ways, like Brooke. Where Ronni had long curly dark hair, Emily had short-cropped reddish hair. Where Ronni had very big breasts, Emily's were tiny in comparision, again like Brooke's ... although Brooke's were larger than their daughter's. And even though they were both young, Ronni had experience with boys and men. And Jack loved being inside of Ronni's sweet, hungry cunt, but Emily's tight pussy was equally magnificent in its tightness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.