5 One in the Hand Is Worth... - Cover

5 One in the Hand Is Worth...

Copyright© 2009 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The story behind Kendall's "Big Mistake Night". Randy Burton was a happy sophomore pre-med student with a sweet freshman girlfriend. Then he sat next to the beautiful coed that all his fraternity brothers coveted, Kendall Payton. She had a "summer romance" boyfriend, so nothing was going to happen between them. But in the Greek world at the University of Tennessee, nothing was as it seemed...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual  

It was a week since my encounter with Hayley at the frat party, and Kendall and I planned to have dinner down on the strip, our first official date.

We'd tried to ease into the observable growth of our relationship for Hayley, Cynthia, and Wes's benefit. For whatever reason, none of them seemed surprised when Kendall casually mentioned our plans in class.

"You dog you," Wes said, slapping me on the back. "Glad to see you're bouncing back."

I'd roomed with Wes long enough to recognize when he was being a little sarcastic, but Kendall didn't pick up on it.

"Randy tells me he's told his old girlfriend about it, to make sure there won't be any hard feelings," Kendall said.

"That's very thoughtful of you," Hayley commented, with a cat-that-ate-the-canary smile for me.

I was beginning to realize Kendall's gift for reading people was at its sharpest when she wasn't directly engaged in a situation.

I recalled my recent encounter with Hayley at the frat party. If Kendall could share my misgivings about that strange conversation, she probably would have run away from her new friend as fast as she could.


"Where do you want to go to med school?" I asked as we started our salads.

I took Kendall to the same restaurant where Gerri and I had our "breakup" date the week before, with its somewhat private booths. This time I hoped the relative seclusion would encourage candor at the beginning of ... well, whatever came about with me and Kendall.

"I'd like to stick with UT if I can," she replied. "It means moving to Memphis, but it's still close enough that I can go home to see my family. I'm hoping to win enough scholarships to pay my way, but scholarships don't pay for airline tickets home for the holidays."

She was wearing a tight fitting blue and white sweater with horizontal stripes that served to make her spectacular bust even more prominent. I had to consciously will my eyes to stay on her face, both to be polite and to hold onto my train of thought.

"Yeah, you're right. It'd be tough for me to get home if I got into my first choice school." I paused to take a bite while she waited expectantly. "I'd like to go to the University of Washington. I'm thinking about going into family practice, and it's ranked number one in the nation for that. And if I change my mind about specialization, it's ranked high for research and surgical disciplines too."

"Now that would be too far away to drive home for a three-day-weekend," she said. She pouted briefly, before shrugging and smiling. "Our first date and you're already talking about moving away from me."

I returned her smile. We both knew we were a long ways away from filing our med school applications, let alone knowing where we'd wind up.

We kicked around a few other schools and our likelihood of being accepted there. It was super hard to get in, no matter what school you looked at.

I wanted to talk about her relationship with Paul and Gina, but I didn't want to pry or pressure her about it. But she opened the 'prior relationships' topic first.

"Do you have any other old girl friends lurking around campus besides Gerri?"

"It's hard to keep track, but there's a couple still here."

"When I say 'couple' I specifically mean 'two, '" she said. "But some people say 'couple' and it could be a couple dozen."

"Fine. If you want to get that specific, counting Gerri there are three ex-girlfriends on campus."

"Hmm. It sounds like you're a sailor with a girl in every dormitory."

I laughed. "Don't worry, none of them are stalkers or anything. But since you brought it up, what's it like being part of a permanent three-some? I mean, it sounds interesting but it's got to be complicated."

She nodded. "That's a good way to put it. It helps that they're both really wonderful people. Before I met them I didn't have a lot of self confidence. I mean, I didn't have any trouble getting guys to hit on me, but they weren't interested in me.

"Paul and Gina wanted my body too," she said with a smile, "but they reached out to be my friends first. I'll always be grateful to them for that. For that and because they were my ... my first," she said while coloring slightly.

"Ah. You always remember your first, don't you?"

"Yes, and they made it wonderful."

The main entrées arrived. We'd both opted for steak, and we attacked our portions of dead cow enthusiastically while continuing our conversation - once the waitress was out of hearing range, that is.

"Have you always been interested in girls, too?" I asked.

She shook her head while savoring a bite.

"Not really. You asked me once if Paul had forced me to have sex with Gina, and no, he didn't force me. But there was maybe some... 'peer pressure' I guess you could say."

"From Gina, I take it?"

"Yes. Gina's definitely bisexual, and she's a voyeur as well. I think she would have been okay if she only got to watch me with Paul, but she definitely wanted to have sex with me too. I knew Paul would like it if I did. I was a little curious, so I did."

She sounded clinical, discussing herself like reading a patient's status chart in a hospital.

"So I don't know if I'm really bisexual," she continued. "I know when Gina sees a pretty girl she can get aroused. That doesn't really happen to me."

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Oh?" I said mildly.

"Well, not enough to ask another girl for a date or anything. But ... if I know another girl likes girls, I admit I can get a little distracted around them. Like..." Her voice trailed off.

"Like?" I prodded. The only girl I'd seen her in contact with regularly was ... Hayley? She saw the discomfort on my face, but misread the source.

"I didn't think you were a prude, Randy," she said teasingly.

"I don't think I am. I was just thinking ... I wouldn't know, but I guess you have to choose your partners carefully in either case." Her forehead crinkled, not following. "I mean, just because a girl likes girls, you still have to use the same kind of judgment as with guys. You know, what their intentions are, do they sleep around ... that kind of stuff."

She shrugged. "Yes and no. If the girl is bisexual, then I think it would be clear the sex would be just recreational. So if they're discreet, a woman might be more open to fooling around with a girl than with a guy."

I shook my head, thinking how Hayley had ensnared Gerri with 'recreational' sex.

"Girls can be just as abusive as guys, given the opportunity. You need to be careful."

She smiled. "In theory," she conceded. "But enough about me," she grinned. "Tell me about your recent threesome."

"Oh no. A gentleman doesn't discuss such things," I said haughtily. She kicked my shin, though not very hard.

"The way you described it before, it sounded like guilt-make-up sex."

"Yeah, there was some of that involved," I said.

"But it was still fun?"

I grinned. "You could say that."

She looked at me speculatively. "So it was just ... recreational sex?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Coming when it did, it definitely started as guilt-makeup-sex. But by the end it was friendship-sex too."

She dipped a finger into her glass of water and began to rub it around the rim, making a faint tonal sound. She appeared to be considering her next words carefully.

"Paul and Gina..."

"Yes?"

She looked at me searchingly before continuing.

"They have recreational sex with other people," she said, her words spoken with deliberate, measured precision.

"Oh." It was all I could say for a moment. "You mean, like, together?"

"Yes ... mostly. They can be with someone else if the other agrees to it." She grinned wryly. "That doesn't happen too much. You could say that Paul is a pretty popular guy with Gina's friends."

"Ah ... and you're okay with that?"

She responded with what might be called a Mona Lisa smile, small and mysterious.

"Ohhh," I said in dawning realization, "I should have asked ... have you had that kind of sex with either of them?"

She smiled teasingly. "I think we should save that conversation for our second date. It's just something to think about, now that we know we've both recently done some ... unconventional things."

"You are an incorrigible tease. Fine, but are you okay with them, you know ... doing that without you?"

"Yes," she nodded. "I mean, it's never been with another guy, just other girls. So what's in it for me anyway?"

I couldn't tell if she was serious or joking, but didn't interrupt her to ask.

"It's easier for me to accept," she continued, "since I'm not around Paul and Gina all the time. I'd like to think I could be okay with it if he comes to UT, but I don't know. I'm not sure I could just say 'anything goes' like Gina does.

"But Gina's really into girls. She already has a lot of sex without Paul that way." The slight curling of her lips was almost imperceptible.

"So ... if we wanted to get together for recreational sex, would you have to get permission from Paul and Gina first?"

She laughed sharply. "No."

"Aren't those the rules for your relationship?"

"Well, I might tell them after the fact. But I'm not looking for just recreational sex with you." She looked at me to ensure that I 'got it' again.

"I would probably tell them about it sometime if it was just recreational," she continued. "But they know my dating here at UT is not something I am obligated to tell them about. They do care for me and want what is best for me, even if it might affect my relationship with them."

I smiled warmly in response. "Damn. I thought we might get recreational tonight. But I wouldn't want you to have to confess to Paul and Gina."

I saw an expression pass over her face that I wasn't familiar with.

"Oh, I don't know," she said softly. "I might be ... persuaded."

"Persuaded?"

I thought I saw a slight shift in posture, an elevation of her chin.

"Yes. My passions are always close to the surface when I'm around an attractive... forceful man," she breathed.

I nearly choked on a bite of my steak. She shook off her romance novel persona and became Kendall again, laughing while hitting me on the back to help free it. The waitress heard the commotion and came by to check on us.

"Is everything all right?" she asked.

"Uh, yes, thank you," I replied, looking down at my half eaten steak. I glanced at Kendall briefly, and could tell she was reading my mind.

"Check please?"


I waited in the Carrick dorm lobby, nodding at people coming and going while keeping my eye on the elevators. Kendall had asked me to wait while she scouted ahead, confirming her roommate was out.

"Psst!" I heard from an unexpected direction. Kendall was sporting a big grin and waving me to follow her down a hallway.

"My roommate was just leaving," she said after the door to the stairwell had closed behind us. "I thought she'd only be gone for a couple hours."

I grinned at her. "When I say 'couple' I mean 'two.' But when some people say 'couple'..."

"Two. 'A couple' means two. You can look it up sometime. But bless her heart; now she says she can stay with a friend until tomorrow morning!"

Then she paused and lowered her eyes. "That is, if it would please you to stay."

"It would be the act of a fool to refuse such a heartfelt invitation," I replied gravely. I gestured towards the stairs. "Please ... after you."

"If you insist."

It was fun to follow her, not only to watch her butt, but also to see her breasts sway when she turned around the corners of the stairwell.

When we got to her floor she opened the door cautiously, peering down the hall. She pulled her keys out of her purse, grabbed my hand, and tugged me down the hall at a fast pace.

When the door to her room closed behind us after our stealthy entrance she looked at me guiltily, though I couldn't see why. There wasn't really any enforcement of dorm rules against my staying over, especially on weekend nights. I guess she was just being cautious.

As we took off our coats I looked around casually, and was pleased to see that the picture of Kendall and Paul was no longer on her bookshelf.

I took her into my arms for a warm embrace, then pulled back to look into her eyes. They closed when I moved to give her a soft exploratory kiss.

"Don't tease me, sir," she said, again becoming the breathy heroine of a romance novel. "How long will your frigate be at anchor in our port?"

I grinned briefly before I joined her role-playing game. "Long enough to make you my woman."

She shivered in pleasure. "Oh my, you truly are a ... a reckless man."

"That may be," I said. I reached around to take a firm hold of her ass with both hands, pulling her to me. "But there is no need to hide your own worldliness from me."

She brought her hands to my chest and attempted to push me away, but I held on tight. "Just what are you implying, sir?"

"You needn't be coy about knowing the pleasures of the flesh. Indeed, I am eager to see what other men ... and women ... have taught you."

"You are a scoundrel to accuse me of knowing such things!" she exclaimed, and thumped her fists into my chest.

"Protest all you like, milady. But before this night is over, I will have taken the measure of your passions, and tasted the sweetness of your loving cup."

She wiggled her butt against my grip. "With these clumsy paws?" she said scornfully. "Your skill with a woman seems no better than an adolescent blacksmith's apprentice."

She squealed as I picked her up and dropped her onto her bed, and then leapt on top of her. I was only able to get one of my legs between hers before they clamped together like a cowboy's around a bull. I managed to catch her wrists and press them to the mattress next to her shoulders.

"Let me go, you brute!"

As she fought against my control her crotch came in firm contact with my upper thigh.

"You'll be begging me to hold you soon enough," I growled. "When I feel the warmth deep inside you, you'll cry out my name and urge me to go deeper still."

"Never!" she exclaimed. "I'm not a barmaid you can bed and then be gone with the morning tide."

She tossed her head from side to side to avoid me as I approached her lips with my own. But the moment we made contact she thrust her tongue upward.

She moaned into my mouth. After a few minutes of serious necking I released her hands. I balanced above her on my elbows, and she tangled her fingers in my hair. Her breasts stood up high, rubbing sensuously against my chest as her breathing accelerated.

"I ... I hate you," she hissed, even as I realized she was grinding herself against my thigh, faster and faster as her strong legs held it in place.

"Hate me if you like, but you'll love what I'm going to do to you," I replied.

"Oh ... no ... I wo..."

Her eyes pinched shut and her voice was cut off. Her body shuddered, her hands leaving my head to grip my ass, pulling me hard against her pussy while her hips shuddered. After a few seconds her eyes re-opened as she exhaled raggedly.

Knowing Wes would gladly give his right testicle to be in my place, I thought of his favorite line. "Oh baby oh baby," I said with a self-satisfied grin. "That was quick."

"I am not your baby, you scoundrel," she gasped.

She grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up over my head and helping get my arms clear. She released her vice-like grip on my thigh and I rolled to the side, freeing our hands to quickly strip each other naked.

And ... oh my God. I felt like a kid at Christmas that couldn't decide what gift to open first. She even had a ribbon garnishing the package, a bauble on a slender silver chain that hung from her hips to just above the bed as she lay on her side. I was hard as a rock. She lowered her eyes as I gaped at her.

"Do I meet with your approval?"

"Madam, I believe I've died and gone to heaven."

My rapturous stare hadn't noticeably affected her, but that comment made her blush prettily.

"Thank you, sir. You're ... ah ... a fine looking man," she said, while reaching for my erection. I inhaled through my teeth as she grasped it.

"I believe you said I was... 'quick'?" she said as a challenge.

She pushed on my shoulder to put me on my back, and moved to bring her head to my quivering cock.

"Perhaps ... but I enjoyed watching the pleasure of so beautiful a maiden."

Her expression softened, and she turned to give me a tender kiss. I shuddered when she then moved to softly kiss the tip of my dick. She began to gently jack me with her hand in a loose fist, and I pursed my lips in concentration ... which she then proceeded to destroy.

"Just relax, my captain. Your manhood will feel wonderful in my mouth."

"Oh, geez."

When I felt her hot breath on my skin, I pressed my palms into the mattress. When she took me into her mouth, I grabbed handfuls of the sheets. When she took me into her throat, I squeezed the handfuls of sheets into golf ball sized nuggets.

I suspected she was taking it a little easy on me to protect my male ego. I nearly ruptured with her first plunge downward until she squeezed the base of my dick at the last moment.

After that she stayed above the bottom half of my shaft, with a languorous, sensual pace. She would take me inside and swirl her tongue around the head until she felt me begin to twitch. Then she'd pull off and lick up and down the sides, looking up at me with lust filled eyes while I regained control.

I wanted to caress her body in the worst way, but she was on all fours facing me. During a moment when I wasn't teetering on the edge of orgasm, I did a stomach crunch and reached past her head for her breasts. I grasped and carefully squeezed her nipples before lying back again. She rose up to give me a smoky stare, then shifted around to be facing my feet before diving down on my cock again.

I'd thought for a moment she was going to straddle my face. But by turning around, she at least gave my hands access to her beautiful body. And I put it to good use, running my hands all over her, with her big breasts getting most of my attention. They were amazingly firm and full. I ran my hands over her butt, so taut and toned. I reached between her legs from the rear, sliding my palm over her flat belly before I pulled it back to cup her pussy in my hand. It felt different somehow.

I technically might have lasted longer than she'd taken to rub herself to climax on my thigh, but I was under no illusions. I was having fun just touching her, but when she felt my hands on her pussy she must have decided it was time for me to come. She softened her grip and took me deep again, and I went off like a rocket.

I tried not to thrust upwards for fear of hurting her, and in the process I nearly pulled several muscles. There was a roaring in my ears and my eyes snapped shut. I took in a huge breath to cry out, which she must have felt. Even as she tended to my exploding cock, she had the presence of mind to reach up and put a hand over my mouth. I felt my face turning red as I swallowed my cry of pleasure as she swallowed my come.

I'm pretty sure the first blasts went directly down her throat. The rest of the spasms spurted into her mouth as she withdrew and swirled her tongue around the sensitive head that throbbed inside the tight suction of her lips on my shaft.

Eventually the stars cleared from my eyes and I realized the aftershocks I was feeling were from her sucking and licking my cock clean. When she saw me coherent and staring she gave it a final suck before letting go, and pulled back to sit on her heels, looking down at me with a satisfied grin.

Gerri and my other girlfriends had been enthusiastic fellators, but Kendall's technique was from another league entirely. And she'd only had one boyfriend before this? I looked up at her large breasts rising and falling, her blue eyes glittering with lust, her lips wet from my blow job, and I knew it wasn't going to take long for me to be ready for round two.

I was still recovering, my lungs filling and emptying with huge gulps of air. But I felt a primeval need to devour her.

"Lay down, m'lady."

She grinned with pleasure and did as I asked. As I moved between her legs she lifted them to drape her calves over my shoulders. That was when I discovered she was shaved completely smooth. There wasn't even a strip of hair remaining above the moist looking lips of her pussy.

I'd never been with a girl shaved like that before, and I paused to study it. The lips were engorged with the blood of her arousal, turning them a darker shade of pink than the firm flesh surrounding them. Her clit was still hidden as I settled on my stomach, my face over her sex. I reached under her thighs to grasp her waist just above her hips.

Her breath hitched at my first gentle exploratory lick from bottom to top, stopping just short of her clit. Her taste was sweet and her moisture was plentiful, and I began exploring her with my lips and tongue, paying attention to her movements and sounds to learn what she liked.

Not surprisingly she made the most pleasurable sounds when I swirled my tongue around and around her now partially exposed clit, repeatedly grazing the edges as she jerked her hips to try to control the contact. Then I added a couple fingers, thrusting in and out of what felt like a really tight entrance, which she seemed to like as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.