Taking Robin - Cover

Taking Robin

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: He wants to explore his wife Robin's submissiveness; he gives her to the two young room service attendants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   .

Robin was sleeping. Sleeping, that is after wine with lunch and then the little balcony escapade. She'd stood there looking around, apparently nonchalant, while I knelt behind her pulled her skirt up, panties down and ate here there in public. She loved that type of thing.

Well, really so did I but it never seemed to go far enough for me. Anyhow, after the 'show, ' let's call it, she went to lie down. She was good now for an hour. I watched her through the door of the adjoining room. She was covered with her black dress only, and wearing her black hip hugger panties for her rest.

I was restless and watching her, always wondering, wondering. I sensed a kind of hidden sense of real submission in her that I'd love to tap into. It was then that the idea struck me: 'room service'. The young black kid who'd helped us to our room had openly ogled Robin. Robin had commented on it and enjoyed the attention too. She even did one of her 'famous' drop something and bend over routines. In the process she flashed her ass to the bell hop, with visible panty line and all.

That decided me; I called room service. The knock on the door came fairly quickly. I opened the door and it was 'our friend' the bell hop. He stood there grinning and another, slightly younger bell hop was with him.

"Teaching him the ropes," he said to me.

"Yeah, hoping to let him get a look at Robin," I thought. "Well, guys," the thought continued, "You're lucky day is here."

"Come on in," I said to them with a smile.

As the first bell hop stepped in, he glanced to the side. Through the open door he could see Robin lying on the bed with only the covering of her thin black dress. It was obvious that she was almost naked.

Both head snapped in Robin's direction, taking her in.

"She'll catch a cold," the bell hop said, grinning at me.

"No she won't," I said with assurance. "Go take a look. She's fine."

His head swiveled around at me, and grinning fiercely now, he moved in Robin's direction. He stood next to the bed, staring down at her. The other, younger bell hop was right next to him.

This was a real turn on for me. They couldn't have been any more than 15 or 16 years old, if that. But there was a kind of air of authority about the original bell hop that could be felt.

I stepped in again at that point: "Go ahead, take the dress covering her off. I bet she'll be fine."

He looked at me and grinned his leering grin and slowly removed the dress covering Robin. Now she was lying there naked except for her black panties. Her large 38c breasts were sagging to the sides a little. Her mouth was open in sleep. Her pussy hair was pushing outwards against the material of her panties.

"Foxy," the bell hope said.

"Fuckin' A foxy," his companion said.

He looked at me now for more instructions. "She be cold, if we take these off?"

"She'll be fine," I said to him.

"And if she wakes?" he asked next, his face showing real concentration on me for an answer.

I knew this was the important point here. But I was ready for it.

"If she wakes, then you handle her; you handle her, and do what you want with her. If you don't think you can do that, then leave the food, and I'll take care of her."

"Handle her? Handle some middle aged white bitch. Man, I'll handle her snatch, her open 'give me your cock' mouth' and her middle aged 'please don't fuck me there' asshole," he said.

The gleam in his eye was so apparent, when he said this that Jason just laughed. Then he moved further into the room. He positioned himself so that he could see the scene in the other room through a convenient mirror with the mirror angle making it hard to see him in return.

With a last grin for Jason, the bell hops and his partner went into the bedroom again. Robin hadn't moved, Her mouth was still open in sleep. The long length of her nakedness still was shiny in the afternoon.

Jason watched through the mirror. The younger bell hop stationed himself on the other side of the bed. The main bell hop was on the near side of the bed. Before he did anything else, he stuck his finger into his mouth to wet it. He brought the wet finger out of his mouth and, reaching down, ran it over Robin's lips and into her open mouth. She mumbled in her sleep, and kind of sucked on the finger in the process. The bell hope grinned at the younger one.

Then he moved and began to pull Robin's panties down. This was the final impetus needed to revive her from her near drugged sleep.

She woke with a decidedly groggy look on her face and said an almost indistinct: "Wha' doing?"

She raised her head a little to peer sleepily at the bell hop.

He said to her: "I'm takin' your panties off, momma. Gotta see that snatch."

"Noooooo," Robin wailed, forcing herself to awaken. "Nooooo," she wailed again, trying to struggle up.

Then he acted and Jason almost came on the spot watching.

"Don't you fuckin' 'nooo' me, momma," he shouted at Robin, and followed the shout up with a slap to Robin's face.

Robin was stunned. She tried to move again but her movement was hampered by the younger bell hop holding on to her.

She tried to shake him off, but couldn't easily. This also served to distract her attention from the original bell hop.

He took that opportunity to slap Robin's face again. It silenced her and made her stop thrashing around.

"What ... what do you want? Where is... ?"

Her voice was silenced by yet another slap to her face. The bell hop was enjoying slapping Robin, and it was obvious to Jason in the other room, with his mirror view, that the slaps were beginning to cow his wife.

"Shut the fuck up!" he said, his face almost immediately next to hers. "Shut the fuck up or I'll slap you again."

That got a reaction from her: "Please," she pleaded, "Please don't slap my face again. Just tell me what you want."

"Easy, bitch," he said to her, "I want you to go out into the next room with us and tell your husband what a pig you are."

That brought a reaction from Robin again.

"Nooo," she said again.

Jason noticed that her 'noooo' was less forceful this time. He sensed that the battle was almost over.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.