Adam Knight: Abby - Cover

Adam Knight: Abby

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Epilogue: Kat's Tale

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Epilogue: Kat's Tale - For his first assignment, Adam Knight is sent to save a fifteen year old prostitute, from people who are trying to kill her, and from herself.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Rape   Science Fiction   Violence   Prostitution  

Author's Note: The Adam Knight story you have been reading is over. You have read every word. You know everything that you are supposed to know. The following is extra. It is the story of Kat's life before she ended up at Ms. Krystal's house. It explains why she ended up on the streets. I may take this story and turn into a full Adam Knight story at some later point, but it is NOT necessary to read this in order to enjoy the rest of the story.

This short tale depicts the violent rape of a young girl. If you do not wish to read it, skip it. You will have missed NOTHING.

You have been warned.

My grandfather, Johann Jaeger, came to America in the late nineteen fifties after escaping communist East Germany. He was twenty years old. Once in the US, he Americanized his last name from Jaeger to Jagger and settled down in Rexville to make a living. He met my grandmother, Ekaterina, married, and she soon gave birth to my father, Hans Jagger, the only child they would have.

Hans Jagger grew up to be a bear of a man. He stood only five foot nine inches tall but was more than two feet across, shoulder to shoulder. He had the biggest barrel of a chest I have ever seen on a man.

My father was a seaman in the US Navy, a combat engineer, when he met my mother, a good-natured, red-headed Irish lass by the name of Katherine McBride. Like my grandfather, my father wasted no time in proposing. Three months after they met, they married in a small ceremony in New York City only days before my father set out for a cruise aboard a U.S. Navy warship.

A month after setting sail, the mail caught up with my father and he found out his blushing bride was now growing heavy with child. In case you can't figure it out, that was me.

My mother died two hours after giving birth to me early one cold December morning. My father was still at sea. My mother threw a blood clot. It lodged in her brain and she had a massive stroke. She never knew what hit her. My grandfather, Johann, quickly came to the hospital and arranged to care for me. My father had missed his mother's death and funeral only a month earlier. It was the next day before they managed to get in contact with my father to tell him that he'd lost his wife and gained a daughter.

My mother named me before she died. My father had told her in letters that I absolutely must have a German name. My mother insisted I also have an Irish name. I was named Ekaterina Shawna Christiana Jagger. Ekaterina after my recently deceased grandmother and Shawna after my mother's best friend. I've never been told where the name Christiana came from. My father states he never heard the name before my grandfather told him about my birth. My mother never mentioned it to him and didn't live long enough for anyone to question her about it. It's one of those little mysteries in life that I've just learned to accept.

Upon being notified of my mother's death, my father was immediately granted leave. He was put on a plane in Japan and returned to the United States to attend her funeral and to see to the welfare of his new daughter. A month later, he received a hardship discharge from the Navy and he settled down in Rexville to care for me permanently.

He rented a small apartment and took a job as a carpenter and part-time roofer. With help from a sweet, elderly woman, a retired school teacher, who lived in an apartment above us, he raised me and worked to give me the best possible life.

My father and I were very close. He dated but I only rarely met the women he saw,. From what he told me, he had no plans to remarry. He later bought a small two bedroom house where we would live right up until his death sixteen months ago.

It was his death that put me on the road with destiny. With my grandfather having died a year earlier, I had no living relatives. I was fifteen years old, a ward of the state, and living in a group home. A group home is the modern day, politically correct word for an orphanage.

I enjoyed my time at the group home. I made a few friends and we had some fun. Two months after being placed I was yanked out of the home and, with no explanation from the county, I was placed in a foster home with a nice enough, middle aged couple who had no children of their own.

Bill and Maggie

Well, they started out nice enough. Three weeks after being placed, my foster mother, Margaret, went off to work. She worked at a hospital as a finance clerk or something like that. She was the one who billed the patients. It was a weekend so my foster father, Bill, was at home to watch over me. I was in the bedroom they had given me, writing a letter to one of the girls I had met in the group home; telling her how wonderful my life at Bill's and Margaret's house was.

Bill tapped the bedroom door and then came in without waiting for a response. I turned and watched as he stepped into the room and closed the door. He was naked and his cock was sticking out in front of him, hard as a rock. He gave me this horribly lecherous smile and came towards me. "What are you doing?" I asked. He just chuckled and continued coming towards me.

His cock looked huge to me but I had never seen one before so him being hung like a horse might just be in my mind.

He reached the side of the bed. I had moved against the wall on the other side of the bed. I knew that him coming to my bedroom naked wasn't a good thing. He grabbed my ankles and yanked me towards him.

"Time to earn your room and board," he stated as if it was just another chore. He grabbed the bottom of my tee shirt and yanked me into a sitting position and pulled up the tee shirt exposing my bra. I screamed and started crying as he forced my arms up over my head and pulled my tee shirt off.

"Stop! Please!" I shouted. He just laughed.

He dropped my shirt onto the bed and grabbed my bra. He didn't bother to unhook it, he just pulled it up. It felt like he was trying to detach my breasts from my chest until the bra gave and slipped over them. He pulled it up over my head and tossed it across the room.

"From now on, you don't wear bras or panties in my house. Maggie will take you shopping tomorrow to get you some skirts to wear." He pushed me down on to the bed on my back. "You can wear whatever the fuck you want to school and outside the house but in this house, the rule is no underwear and women always wear skirts."

He climbed on top of me, and sat on my thighs. When I tried to hit him, to knock him off, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them both above my head using only one hand. Using my own tee shirt, he tied my wrists together. It didn't dawn on me at the time that this isn't easy to tie someone's hands with a tee shirt, but he did it expertly and quickly. He had obviously done it before many times.

With my wrists tied, he used one hand to pin me to the bed while he crawled off and knelt beside me. "Go ahead and scream and beg, girl. The more you resist, the more I like it," he shouted over my screams. "The more you beg, the more excited I get, and the harder you get fucked."

Holding my hands down with one hand, he used his other hand to unbutton my denim shorts and yanked down the zipper. He reached underneath me, grabbed the back of the waistband of my shorts and panties, lifted me up off the bed and pulled them down. He couldn't have gotten them all the way off but my own struggling and kicking did the job for him. I kicked my own shorts and panties off and they went flying across the room

He smiled at me. I was still screaming and crying. He held my hands above my head and climbed on top of me, this time, laying his weight down over me. He grabbed my chin with his free hand, held my face still, and kissed me. It was sloppy and wet and when I tried to scream he jammed his tongue into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged and started coughing but that didn't stop him. He began sucking my earlobe and kissed his way down my neck. He stopped at the base of my neck and sucked, leaving a hickey to remind me of the momentous event.

Once satisfied with the hickey, he moved down to my right breast, licked over the nipple once and then sucked it into his mouth. As he sucked it, he nipped at it with his teeth, just hard enough to cause me to scream in pain. He moved to my other breast and did the same thing.

Once my nipples were standing hard and erect, he lifted his hips off me, used his free hand to adjust his rock hard cock, rubbed it up and down my slit and, with me begging him to stop, slipped it into my slit and then rammed it into my tight, dry little vagina. I screamed. First, when I felt the friction between his cock and my dry vagina and, again, when he tore through my maidenhead.

"God, I love young virgins!" He groaned, once he was completely inside me.

The pain of his penetration stopped my screaming and fighting. I had given up. When he realized I was no longer fighting him, he released my hands, lifted his torso off of me and began fucking me with short quick strokes. I was lost in a haze and remember very little of the next few hours. The rape lasted only a few minutes. He pulled out and shot his load all over my tits and face. Finished with me, he untied my hands, made some threats about what would happen to me if I told anyone and left.

Once the door closed, I pulled the blankets over me, completely covering myself in them, head to toe, rolled into a fetal position, and cried myself to sleep.

Maggie woke me only shortly after she got home from work. She yanked the covers off of me and shook me awake. "Come on, little darling. Time to get cleaned up and ready for dinner."

She pulled me up out of the bed and dragged me, still naked, into the bathroom. She already had a bath ready and dropped me into the hot water. The water must have been enough to clear my head because it was about then that my memories returned. "He raped me!" I told her, tears starting down my face once more.

"Now, now, Dear. Rape is a very nasty word. Let's just say he didn't ask before taking."

"He..." I began, but Maggie shushed me.

She knelt beside the tub and picked up the bar of soap. "That isn't the kind of thing a proper young lady discusses. Not with me, not with your friends, not with anyone," she told me as she used her soapy hands and began washing me, starting at my neck and working her way down. When she got to my breasts, and spent a long minute concentrating on getting them cleaned. "You're so pretty. Such a beautiful little girl." She smiled at me as she pinched my nipples. "Why don't you just lay back and relax and we'll get you all cleaned up."

She pushed my shoulders until I sat back against the side of the tub and then she slid me down until I was almost laying down. "That's my good girl."

The water wasn't deep enough to completely cover me. With my legs stretched out flat, the water didn't even cover my thighs. She continued rubbing my breasts and belly. It felt nice, much nicer than what Bill had done to me, but when I became uncomfortable with how long she'd been washing my breasts and pushed her away, she scolded me.

"Now, Dear. You don't want me to call Bill in here to tie your hands again, do you? You really must learn to respect your elders." She pushed my hands back down to my side. I stared at her wide-eyed for a long minute. I realized I was being raped for a second time. I turned my face away from her, closed my eyes, and started to cry again.

Maggie continued talking to me, telling me everything was going to be okay, that she and Bill were going to take wonderful care of me. When she got to my pussy, she forced my thighs apart and used her soapy hands to wash me. She slipped into my slit, found my clit, and rubbed it until I had an orgasm. It wasn't my first orgasm ever but it was the first one I'd had where another person was involved.

"See. You can enjoy this," Maggie said. I'm sure she was trying to make herself feel better. "I think we're going to be very good friends, you and I. You just watch."

Once I'd had an orgasm, she finished washing me quickly, all the way down to the toes. She had me sit up, washed my back, and then had me stand up. She turned me away from her and bent me over so she could wash my ass. When I told her I could do it myself, she told me, "Nonsense. I'm your mother now. I'm going to take care of you."

She washed my ass, inside and out. It was the first time anyone, even me, had put anything in my asshole. She started with her pinky to relax the sphincter, and then moved to her middle finger, which she kept in my asshole for good long time. I had my back to her with my eyes closed. I was crying so I couldn't tell it then, but, later on, I learned that whenever she fingered my ass, her other hand was usually up her skirt diddling her clit. It became usual for her to finger my clit until I had an orgasm and then finger my ass until she had an orgasm. She said we were bonding.

She got me out of the tub. She had to help because my legs barely worked. She dried me off and led me back to my bedroom, wrapped in only a towel. Bill was waiting on my bed for me. From the looks of it, while Maggie had me in the bath, he'd come in, stripped and remade the bed with clean sheets.

Maggie held my shoulders and stood me right in front of him and yanked the towel off me. He stared at me lecherously. I was seriously afraid that he was going to rape me again, right there in front of Maggie. He didn't touch me though, not then, anyway. He looked me up and down. Maggie turned me around so he could check out my ass. Then he stood up and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"That wasn't so bad, was it? He's really a very nice man, once you get to know him." She went to closet and pulled out some clothes.

"Can I go back to the group home?" I asked, sitting down on the bed, right where he had been a moment before.

"Now, don't be silly. This is your home now. Both Bill and I are very happy you've come to stay with us. We even mentioned to the social worker the idea of adopting you. Then we would be your parents, now and always."

The idea of being Bill's legal daughter terrified me. I was only fifteen but I knew grown men, were not supposed to force their teenaged daughters into sex like he had done to me. Right then, I decided if I couldn't find a way to go back to the group home, it would be the streets for me.

Maggie handed me a man's white undershirt. "This is what you'll sleep in." I took it and she turned and went to the dresser where I had my clothes put away. "Just to make sure you don't break the rules, I'm going to go ahead and take your panties and bras. Don't worry, I'll provide some for you on days you have to go to school." She scooped up all of my underclothes into her arms and turned to me with a smile. I was still sitting there on the bed in shock. "We're going to have so much fun tomorrow at the mall. We'll get you an all new wardrobe." She gave me one last smile, left the room, and closed the door. I wanted to lock it but quickly realized, there was no lock. I felt incredibly vulnerable right then.

I put the white undershirt on, turned off the light, and climbed under the covers, just pushing my books and homework onto the floor. I wrapped myself in the covers, head and all, and cried myself to sleep.

The next day was a Saturday. Maggie was in early that morning, waking me up at the crack of dawn. "Come on sleepy head. Time to get up. We have a big day ahead of us." She tore the blankets off of me and tossed them to the foot of the bed. She then grabbed my hand and tried pulling me up.

"What do we have to do?" I asked, hoping that what I remembered had just been a dream and that the truth was that I needed to get up to go to school and that I'd find my under garments still in the dresser.

"Why, we have a big shopping trip today, remember? Come on. Get up and get yourself dressed." She turned and left the room.

I sat up, looked down at myself, and saw the white undershirt. Fear gripped me for a long moment. Then, to confirm what I remembered was real, I pulled up the undershirt and looked at my pussy. As I feared, no panties. I fell back on the bed, rolled onto my stomach, and started crying again.

I didn't get to cry long before Maggie was back. "What are you doing back in the bed?" She asked. She must have noticed then that I was crying. She sat down on the bed beside me and pulled me up and hugged me close to her. "What's wrong? What with the water works?"

"How could he do that to me? How could you let him?" I screamed at her and pushed her away. "I hate you! I hate you both! Leave me alone!" I jumped off the bed, ran into the closet, jerked the door closed behind me, and collapsed onto the floor beneath my clothes.

It was a few seconds before Maggie opened the door and knelt down in front of me. "Now, we can't have you acting like this. You're a young woman. You have to behave like one. That means no crying, no yelling, and learning to respect your elders. If you're going to behave like a baby, Bill and I will treat you like a baby. Is that what you want?" she asked sternly.

"Do we need to go out and get diapers for you? A crib maybe? A pacifier for you to suck on? Grow up, stop the crying, and get yourself dressed. Breakfast is almost ready. I expect you at the table, cleaned up, and dressed in ten minutes, or I'll send Bill up here to discuss these things with you." She slammed the closet door shut and stomped out of the room.

Fear of Bill coming to my room again was enough to motivate me. I crawled out of the closet, pulled the undershirt off, ripped it to shreds using my bare hands, and tossed the remains into the garbage. I was sure there would be ramifications but right then, I didn't give a damn. I needed to shred something and the undershirt was the best target for my pent-up frustrations.

I dressed quickly, putting a pair of spandex bicycle shorts on to wear as underwear, beneath my jeans. I then put on an over sized tee shirt that used to be my father's. It was a concert shirt from when he took me to see the final tour of "The Who." I didn't enjoy it. It was way too loud and I didn't know the songs, but my father had loved it and it was a special memory because he had been so happy afterward. That tee shirt was one of only four or five I would take with me when I ran.

I made it to the kitchen table, cleaned and dressed, before Maggie sent Bill up. I had splashed water on my face, and my red eyes were the only sign of my crying.

"What's wrong with you?" Bill asked when I sat down beside him. It was a small glass table that would only seat four and he and Maggie always sat across from each other, forcing me to sit between them. "Why are your eyes all red? You been crying?"

I was shocked that Maggie hadn't told him about my little tizzy fit. I shook my head. "I just didn't sleep very well last night."

I wondered if Maggie would correct me or yell at me for lying. When I looked over at her, she just smiled, nodded at me, and turned back to the French Toast she was cooking. Suddenly it dawned on me that maybe Maggie would have been in just as much trouble for condoning my lie as I would be for telling the lie. I briefly considered telling Bill the truth just to get Maggie in trouble. Maybe she was as afraid of him as I was.

"You look horrible. Talk to Mags. Maybe she can give you something to help you sleep better tonight."

"I'll be okay," I told him. "I think it is just a one time thing. Hard day and all." Bill just nodded and turned back to his newspaper. Thankfully he didn't ask what had made the previous day so hard. Like he didn't know.

Bill seemed so nice and sweet, like a kindly, old grandfather sitting at that table. In a lot of ways, he reminded of my dad. Dad had always read the newspaper as he drank his coffee in the mornings. Sundays were his favorite. He would sit and read the Sunday Times from six in the morning when he got up, until it was time for lunch. After lunch, he'd try the crossword. When I got older, I even got into it, and we'd try to do the Sunday puzzle together. I don't think we ever finished one. At least, not until I got a computer hooked up to the Internet. After that, I could get online and find the answer to any question. I wondered, if I stuck around and played their game, would Bill and Maggie get me a new computer? Then I looked at Bill. Memories flashed through my mind of what he had done to me the day before, and I hated him again and was determined to leave just as quickly as I could.

Bill left before I was finished with breakfast. He gave Maggie a kiss on the cheek, said he was leaving, smiled at me, and was gone. Maggie sat down beside me, smiled, and watched me eat for a moment. "We've got a few things to do today before we can go shopping. If you're willing to help me out, I think we can get everything done pretty quickly and then we can go have some fun. Sound good to you?"

"What do we need to do?" I asked.

"Well, we need to get the kitchen cleaned up. Can't leave dirty dishes sitting around. While I do that, why don't you run upstairs and get your bed made. The sheets are clean so you don't need to strip the bed today." Saturdays were normally the day we stripped the beds and put on clean sheets.

"After that, we need to get you into the bathtub. Don't be embarrassed now. I'm going to help you."

"I don't need help to take a bath."

"Oh I know that," Maggie said laughing and grabbing my hand. "Of course you don't. Like I said this morning, you're a young woman now. Young women know how to bathe themselves. That's not the issue.

"You see, I think that since you grew up without a mother, there are certain things you don't know about ... oh, let's just say, things you don't about women's hygiene. It is best to cover it all at once,. Get all that embarrassing stuff out of the way right off the bat so there are no more questions about it. Now, you don't need to be worried. I understand fully. You grew up with only your father and there are somethings that men just don't know," she said, emphasizing each of the last four words. "We'll get all of that out of the way and then we can relax and enjoy our day." She smiled at me, patted my hand again, and was up and at the sink doing dishes before I could ask any questions.

As I made my bed and straightened up my room, I tried real hard to figure out what kind of stuff Maggie was going to teach me. I wondered, if there were some "woman things" that I didn't know., that Dad couldn't explain. He'd done alright at it. He'd taken me to a female Ob/Gyn after I had had my first period and she had taught me everything there was to know about menstruation and sex and pregnancy and the female body. She had taught me to put on pads and how to use a tampon and how and when to douche. We'd even talked about masturbation, abstinence and prophylactics.

I think she was one of those women Dad dated, but all he'd ever say was, "She's a friend of mine."

Considering that Doctor Howell, the doctor he'd taken me to, was a woman and a doctor, I couldn't believe there might be stuff she hadn't told me, but Maggie seemed to think that there were things I didn't know. By the time I finished cleaning my room and making my bed, Maggie had finished in the kitchen, and I was kind of curious about what she was going to teach me. I was kind of looking forward to it.

We headed upstairs to the Master Bedroom. "I think it'll be better if we use the big tub in the master bath. It's bigger and everything we'll need is in there anyway," Maggie explained when I asked why we were using that tub instead of the one in what they called the guest bathroom, the bathroom by my bedroom.

The master bathroom was extravagant. That is the only word I can find to describe it. It was huge and luxurious. There was a double vanity with two sink. The toilet was separated from the vanity by a small glass brick wall. The shower was huge. Plenty big enough for three people. Four, if they were small. There were something like ten different shower heads. There were at least two shower heads coming out of each of the three walls, plus one hanging from the ceiling. There was even a stool in the shower. There were dozens of bottles of stuff sitting on a shelf across the back of the shower and the entire place smelled like lavender.

The tub was a whirlpool tub, big enough to seat four adults comfortably. Maggie started the water as soon as we got in to the bathroom. "Go ahead and close the door and start getting undressed."

I admit, it was my fault. I was stupid for taking off my shirt first. I knew there was a chance I'd get in trouble if Maggie or Bill caught me wearing the shorts as underwear but it didn't occur to me that Maggie would figure it out. If I had taken off my jeans first, while she had her back turned, I may have gotten by with it. By the time I got my shirt off, folded and set someplace safe, Maggie had the water ready and had turned to face me and was unbuttoning her own blouse. I unbuttoned my jeans without thinking, pushed down the zipper, and Maggie froze.

"What is that?" She asked.

I followed her line of sight and knew I was busted. I pulled the button of my jeans closed as if she would instantly forget what she had seen. No such luck. "What was that? You know the rules about underwear in this house."

I hung my head in faked shame and let my jeans fall. "I..."

"I don't want any excuses. We'll discuss this again later. For now, get those clothes off and get in the tub."

To my surprise, Maggie undressed right along with me. For a woman of fifty, she wasn't in bad shape. Her breasts sagged a little, but the real shocker to me was that her pubic hair seemed to have fallen out. She had a naked, bald pussy. She apparently saw me staring at her and smiled. "Don't worry, Dear," she said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "You'll understand when we're all done." She led me to the tub, pressed the button to turn on the water jets, and helped me climb in.

My life was to change forever.

Three Epiphanies

The bath was an experience, I'll say that much for it. It was the first time I ever heard of a woman shaving her pubic hair. Maggie showed me how to do it and told me that I needed to keep it shaved from then on. I figured out all by myself, that she kept hers that way and wanted mine that way because that's the way Bill liked it. Even then, I got the distinct feeling that Maggie was enjoying touching me a little more than she really should have.

After finishing my shave, we sat in the tub, the jets running, and she repeated a lot of the same information that Dr. Howell had told me when I was eleven. Maggie was a little more descriptive, and, now that I'd had sex, even if it wasn't consensual, some of the information about intercourse made a lot more sense to me.

Then came step three in her plan. "Katy," she's the only person who's ever called me Katy. It wasn't that I didn't like the name. Everyone who'd tried it, simply said it didn't fit me. I just wasn't a Katy. Now, because of the bad memories of my time with Maggie and Bill, I hate the name and I will hurt anyone who calls me that. "Have you ever kissed another woman?"

"No!" I said. I wasn't sure why I was so definite about it. Probably because my father was very much anti-gay. Men just did not fool around with other men and women did not fool around with other women. It just wasn't right!

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"No!" I said, just as fervently.

She gave me this really odd smile. Even then, at a naive fifteen years old, I felt uncomfortable. I've seen that look since then on the faces of some of my "clients" at Ms. Crystal's. It means that someone is being devious.

"Why don't you swing around to the other side of the tub."

Maggie and I had been sitting side by side. Maggie now moved me so that I was seated across the tub from her. She turned off the jets and let the water settle. She then took hold of my ankles and pulled me towards her, almost dragging my head under the water. "Have you ever floated on your back in a pool?" She asked. I nodded. "Good. Think you can do it in this tub?"

The tub was long enough, or maybe I was short enough, where I could have lain almost flat on my back and stretched out. Being naive, I shrugged and tried it out. Maggie grabbed my butt to help me stay up once I was floating.

"Now, close your eyes and don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you." She still had that odd, devious smile on her face but, needing someone to trust after what had happened with Bill, I was ready to trust her. I closed my eyes and lay back. "Now, just relax."

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Her hands remained under my ass and thighs. After a second, I felt her spreading my legs, hooking a leg over one side of the tub and laying it on the edge of the tub and pushing the other to the edge of the tub. She then slipped between my legs and ran her tongue up my slit. I gasped. My head came out of the water and my eyes popped open.

"Lie back, close your eyes, and relax. Trust me Katy. This is going to feel very good. You're going to enjoy this."

I stared at her for a few seconds, took a deep breath, lay back and closed my eyes. Her tongue returned to my slit and then pushed into it. She kept one hand supporting my butt and used the fingers of her other hand to spread my pussy lips. Her tongue quickly found my clit. She licked my clit. My body reacted instantly and I started thrashing around.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.