Adam Knight: Abby
Chapter 7: Success

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7: Success - For his first assignment, Adam Knight is sent to save a fifteen year old prostitute, from people who are trying to kill her, and from herself.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Rape   Science Fiction   Violence   Prostitution  

Kat and I drove back to the same sleaze bag motel where I'd been staying when all this started. There were a few odds and ends that needed taking care of to finish things off, but they could and would wait until after we had gotten some food and some sleep. None of it was urgent the way the assignment had been.

"So, what's our next step?" Kat asked as we stepped into the small shower together ... We had spent twenty minutes getting the bodies of the Assassin Brothers out of the room and into a dumpster behind the hotel.

"What do you mean?"

"Just what I said. What do we do now? What's the next step? Do we just go on doing what we've been doing while we wait for our employer to come at us with another assignment?"

I hadn't considered what to do. Honestly, I was pretty sure it wouldn't be too long before our employer contacted us again and they would probably have another assignment. I wondered what it would be next time? I can't believe there are that many teenaged prostitutes who need help that I could specialize in saving them but I thought I might ask.

"You work at that strip joint right?" I nodded. "Do you like working there? I know you haven't been to work lately."

"It's not a bad place to work. Sandra's there. Lot's of pretty girls." I got smacked in the gut for that comment. "I'm just not sure what I should do. I think it's something I should discuss with our employer."

Kat nodded. She approved of that idea. With that settled, the two of us set about getting each other clean as a whistle and as sexually excited as possible. By the time we got out of the shower, Kat had already had a couple orgasms on my fingers, and I'd already shot a load down her throat. After the shower, without bothering to dry off, we headed for bed, curled up together and spent an hour or two enjoying the hell out of each other.


I was back in the white fog zone when I next opened my eyes. Much to my surprise, Kat was standing beside me, holding my hand. We exchanged smiles but didn't say anything. The light appeared a second later and, just like the other two times, it floated, looking somewhat like a star, at about my chest level.

"We are pleased with your success. Even as we speak, arrangements are being made to reunite Abigail Thorson with her mother."

"What about Abby's stepfather?" I asked, interrupting. Probably not the best of ideas considering who I was talking to. "The cops are going to come visit us about that."

"No, they won't. Other arrangements have been made."

That was a cryptic answer if I ever heard one. What kind of arrangements could have been made to insure that Kat and I were never even questioned about the murder of a man, a man the cops knew we were interested in, After a moment of wondering, I figured it didn't really matter. I was just glad that chapter was closed once and for all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.