Adam Knight: Abby - Cover

Adam Knight: Abby

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Chapter 4: A Night In Heaven

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Night In Heaven - For his first assignment, Adam Knight is sent to save a fifteen year old prostitute, from people who are trying to kill her, and from herself.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Rape   Science Fiction   Violence   Prostitution  

When I opened my eyes again, I was back in that foggy, white place I had been right after my car accident. 'Oh goody! Here we go again, ' was my first thought.

A second after I arrived, the light flared into existence. Again it was a few feet in front of me and hovering at chest level. My eyes seemed to adjust a little quicker this time.

"We have called you here to tell you we are pleased with your performance thus far."

"Thank you," I said. "Are you willing to answer some of my questions?"

"Allow us to speak first. If questions still remain, we will answer those we can."

I nodded and the light continued.

"We selected you because we found your soul to be brave and noble. We had not expected the violence you have encountered nor the violence you have committed but we do not hold this against you. We are sure you are questioning yourself as to your actions. You have done many things in the previous day that you have no experience with. You have taken life and been placed in high stress situations. Yet, you have not hesitated nor questioned yourself on these matters. This is an unexpected side effect of the change we initiated and you have gone through.

"Adam Knight was a child of fourteen years when he came to us. He was a runaway from an abusive home. His guardians never reported him missing. No one loved him. No one missed him. He had frozen to death in an alley in the city of Rexville. He told us that he felt he had been denied his destiny. He had believed, for as long as he could remember, that he had a greater purpose. A task to accomplish, something that had not been accomplished during his lifetime. He did not know what the task was but he was desperate to carry it out. He felt his name should be known through out the community, if not the world. He had big aspirations for someone so young

"We could not send him back. We could, however, allow his name to continue. We asked and received his permission to use his name and body to accomplish certain tasks that we could not do ourselves. It was thus that Adam Knight became our agent.

"The boy who originally occupied the body remains with us. He is happy and content. We aided the body in recovering and sent an agent to become Adam Knight. Our agent kept the body of Adam Knight safe until he reached the age of majority at which time we recalled our first agent and placed a second agent within the body.

"This agent was a young man with great bravery and was stout of heart but was lacking the nobility that we find in you. He was overly violent and often cruel, even to those he was assigned to protect. It was our failing. We should have selected better because the tasks we assign are of the highest importance.

"For this reason, we began to search for a new agent. Our search was successful when we found you. We had nothing to do with the death of Darren Peter Hornsby but we were pleased with the opportunity it gave us. You were selected to replace our agent. We recalled the agent to our side and put you in his place.

"Already, even after such a short time, we feel we have selected well. You have saved the life of the young woman you were sent to protect and have found yourself a companion. We are most pleased with your progress.

"Do not concern yourself with the violence you have been party to. It is not completely your doing. It is an unexpected side effect of the transfer. It is a holdover from the agent who previously inhabited the body of Adam Knight. It will fade with time. Although you will retain the knowledge of our previous agent, your personality will revert more to that of the man you've always known yourself to be. Do not concern yourself. This tendency towards violence will fade with time.

"Your tasks go well. We hope that you continue as our agent but we now offer you the opportunity to retire from the mortal world and join us here. We can not, we will not, force you to continue this calling. It is your decision. No one will think less of you should you choose to return to our side."

"I want to stay on Earth. I wanna go back."

"Excellent." It was just a ball of light. There were no eyes or ears, no nose or mouth but I swear I could hear a smile when they spoke. "We will now answer your questions."

"You answered most of them already. I only have a few others. First, what about my family? My wife, my children?"

"The wife of Darren Peter Hornsby has already met and married a new man."

"Is she happy?"

"She is happier than she has ever been."

I had to laugh. Charlotte was happier without me/Darren than she had ever been with me/Darren. For some reason, this didn't bother me at all. I was happier, too. "And my children?"

"They continue almost as they were."

"In other words, they're still losers."

"Do not be too hard on them. They will come around. They each have destinies to fulfill."

"What does that mean?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"It is not of importance at this time. Do you have other questions?"

"You said something about me having found a companion..."

"That is not a question."

'Oh great, they're getting technical with me, ' I thought and almost laughed at the idea. "Who is this companion you think I've found?"

"Her name is Ekaterina Jagger. We can tell you nothing more at this time."

"I don't know anyone named Ekaterina Jagger!" I stated but got no response. I just shook my head and tried to think if there were more questions I wanted answered. "Can you tell me anything about Mr. Robert Richards? I haven't had much luck placing him.

"You will. We have confidence in you. We must return you soon. We have a few things to share with you before you go."

"Can I ask a few more questions that I just thought of?"

"Of course."

"Why is it so important that I save Abby?"

"That will become clear in time," they said.

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"There are many futures. Abigail Thorson plays an important role in most of them. In some, she dies, and, in a few, she fails. All those future are possible. Those where she lives and succeeds have the most beneficial outcomes."

"To who? You? The people of Rexville? Mankind? How do I know you're really who you say you are?"

"Faith, Adam Knight. Faith."

When I woke up I found myself snuggled between two pretty teenaged girls. Both had their head resting on my chest and I found my hands absentmindedly rubbing their backs. I smiled and pulled them both closer. The girls had left the light in the bathroom on. I had no idea when the pair had climbed in bed with me. I looked down and found Shawna's red hair on my left and Abby's blond hair on my right. It took me a few seconds to realize that I was rubbing their bare backs. They had removed their nightgowns. Only then did I notice their soft breasts pressing against my chest and that I had a rock hard boner in my boxer briefs.

I don't know what it was that woke her but Shawna lifted her head up, rested her chin on my chest, and smiled at me, bleary eyed. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said and gave her a quick smile. "When did you two get in bed with me?"

"Just after you fell asleep. I hope you don't intend to chase us out. Neither one of us wanted to sleep without you."

I chuckled. "Why on Earth would I send two of the prettiest girls I know out of my bed?"

She blushed, smiled, and then pushed herself up and kissed me gently on the lips. My hand slid up her back and neck and into her red hair and I held her lips against mine and deepened the kiss. Her mouth opened and I slipped my tongue into her mouth and tasted her.

I felt her small hand slide over my chest, down my stomach and into the waist band of my shorts. She wrapped her little hand around my hard cock and gently began stroking it up and down. A moan escaped my lips.

When we finally separated, I found Abby also awake, her eyes open and watching Shawna and I. "Don't let me bother you," she said with a smile.

I ignored her and pulled her up to me and kissed her next. Again, I wrapped my hand into her hair and held her to me as I pushed my tongue past her lips and into her mouth.

"Oh, God, this is so hot!" Shawna moaned.

As Abby and I continued to kiss and check out each others tonsils, Shawna threw the covers back, uncovering me to my knees. She slid down my body, kissing a trail down my chest and stomach, pulled my shorts out and down, and hooked the elastic under and behind my balls. Her hand then returned to my cock and a second later I felt her engulf the tip of my cock with her mouth.

Instinctively, I pulled Abby closer and kissed her even harder. My hand ran up and down her back and down to her bare ass. It didn't surprise me that she was naked. I never doubted for an instant that Shawna was just as naked. Shawna took me even further into her mouth and I felt her run her tongue up and down the most sensitive parts of my cock. Then she moved up to the head, circled it, and started all over. She was a talented little cocksucker.

"I want you," Abby whispered into my ear when we finally separated. She raised herself up onto one elbow and looked down at me. "I've heard it is every guy's fantasy to have two girls at the same time." She gave me this devilish little smile then got to her knees. "You're about to find out what it's like." She yanked the pillows from under my head so I was laying flat on the bed, knee-walked up the bed, and straddled my head.

"Holy shit!" was all I could say as her pretty little pink pussy came into view. I grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her down onto my face. I used my nose to pry her puffy little lips apart and stabbed into her with my tongue.

"Oh, yes!" she groaned.

With all the stimulation I was getting, the smell of Abby's pussy, the feel of Shawna's mouth, the sounds of Abby's moans, it shouldn't be a big surprise that it wasn't more than another minute or two before I was unloading in Shawna's mouth. I would have warned her it was coming but my mother taught me not to speak with my mouth full. Shawna apparently didn't mind. She kept sucking and swallowed every drop. Once I'd run dry, she kept sucking, making sure I stayed hard.

Abby was having her third or maybe fourth orgasm when I heard Shawna speak. "He's ready for you, Abby."

Abby dismounted from my tongue, knee-walked down the bed, and straddled my hips. Shawna used her hands to line up my cock with Abby's tiny hole. As Abby sank down on top of me, Shawna said, "Fuck his brains out, girl."

Abby smiled and did her damnedest to do as requested. Shawna laid down next to me. I pulled her close and tried to kiss her cheek, unsure she would approve of me kissing her mouth with my face covered in Abby's natural fluids. Apparently Shawna didn't mind. At the last second, she turned her head to me and our lips met. She forced her tongue into my mouth immediately.

Abby continued riding up and down on my cock and very much enjoyed herself, if her moans and groans were any indication.

When Shawna and I finally separated, I started kissing, licking, and sucking at her neck. When I found her ear, I sucked her earlobe and then ran my tongue around her ear. "Abby took your toy. Why don't you take her place on my face," I whispered to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.