Slut9
Chapter 2: Rebecca (Part One)

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Rebecca (Part One) - When his life is falling apart, someone sends him a formula that could help rebuild his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   First  

"Rebecca Part One" Thursday December 14

When Dave woke up the next day, he didn't plan to use the SLuT9 on anyone. He was sure his cock would simply be too worn out from his tryst with Elizabeth, that he wouldn't be able to "rise to the occasion."

Three hours into work, though, he found himself already horny and thinking about his female co-workers. By the time he got off, early that afternoon, he knew he had to do it again and this time, it wasn't going to be just some random girl off the street.

"It's time for SLuT9 to serve a good purpose," Dave said as he drove on the interstate headed out of the city, towards the suburbs where his apartment was. "Time

for it to help me to put my bitch of an ex-wife in her place."

Dave glanced at his watch. It was just after two in the afternoon. "Two o'clock on a Thursday, where would she be right now?" Dave smiled. "She doesn't work on Thursdays. It's her day for errands. Perfect!" Dave pulled his cell phone from its holder on his hip and used speed dial to call his ex-wife's cell phone. The phone rang three times before she answered.

"What do you want, Dave?"

"Hello to you, too. It's wonderful to hear your voice again, Becky."

"It's Rebecca, Dave. What do you want?"

"I just got off work. I was wondering if you'd meet me for a late lunch. Don't worry, I'll pay."

"Why?"

"I wanna talk to you about something. Will you meet me or not?"

There was a long moment of silence. "Fine. Where and when?"

"I need to get home and change. Umm, forty minutes let's say, at Flannigan's?"

Dave could almost hear Rebecca roll her eyes. "Fine. Forty minutes. I'll wait five minutes. If you aren't there, I'm gone."

"I'll be there," Dave said and then quickly hung before she could hang up on him as she always did when they spoke.

"You are going to get yours, Rebecca dear. You're going to pay for all the mean little things you've said and done over the last two years. You're going to apologize even," he said, looking at the cell phone, still in his hand. "You're going to relax the visitation schedule and you're going to let me see my kids. You're going to do a lot of things I'm sure, you never thought you would do." He smiled and slipped the cell phone back into its holder.

Twenty minutes later, Dave pulled into the parking lot of his apartment building. He went upstairs, began stripping as soon as he was in the door and the door closed. He dump clothes on the floor as he moved through the living room, down the hall, into the master bedroom so he was dressed in only his socks and underwear when he stepped into the master bathroom. He turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature, stripped off the last of his clothes, and stepped into the shower.

Fifteen minutes later, Dave was freshly shaved and showered. He put some aftershave on his face, brushed his hair and teeth and then went to dress. He put on a wool sweater and a pair of khaki cargo pants. He then got out the glove and pin, carefully dipped the pin into the SLuT9 solution, allowed it to drip dry and stuck it back into the pocket of the glove and pushed it through the leather.

He rolled the glove carefully so he wouldn't get stabbed by the pin and put the glove into his left hand cargo pocket. He then slipped on his coat and headed back out to his junker of a car. "Oh, that reminds me," Dave said as he climbed in. "You're also going to cut back on the alimony payments you've been taking." He smiled and started the car.

Five minutes later, he pulled into the parking lot of his favorite bar and grill, Flannigan's. Flannigan had died seven years earlier but had left the bar in good hands. The new owner/manager had agreed to not change the name before Flannigan died. Dave was pretty sure that even though the name was the same, the food had gotten better since old man Flannigan died.

Rebecca was at a table with a cocktail when Dave entered the bar. He waved to Josie who was behind the bar. She nodded and handed him a bottle of beer as he passed. He gave Josie a wink and a smile and went to the small round table in the back of the bar where Rebecca was waiting impatiently.

"If you're going to call me here at the last minute like this, you could at least not flirt with the slut at the bar while I'm waiting."

"Flirt? I waved and smiled at her. The smile was in thanks for the beer. Get over it, Rebecca. As for the slut at the bar, you would have to move to the bar for there to be a slut there."

Rebecca's mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide. "You've got some nerve." She started to rise.

"Don't make a scene, Rebecca. I just came here to talk. If you stop taking pot shots at me, I'll stop firing back. Deal?"

Rebecca was half standing. She glared at him, looked around at all the people in the bar and then sat back down. "Fine. So what did you want to talk about?"

"The kids. I want them to come spend Christmas with me. You've had them for Christmas for the last two years, ever since we broke up. I want to see their faces Christmas morning. Not the day before or the day after."

"You know Paul and I like the kids to be there. We like to celebrate as a family."

"Fine," Dave said, he smiled and nodded. "We'll celebrate as a family. What time should I be there?"

"Be where?"

"At your house. I told I wanted to see the kids Christmas day. You said you wanted to celebrate as a family. You may not consider me family anymore but I think being their father makes me part of Emily and Hayley's family. What do you think?"

"You are NOT coming to the house on Christmas morning, David. If you do, I will call the police and have you arrested for trespassing. Not to mention, Paul will kick your fucking ass."

"Okay then. I was thinking of coming to get the kids the evening of the twenty-third, that's Sunday. They'll spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with me and I'll bring them back to you on the twenty-sixth. Sound good?"

"I told you, I want the kids with me for Christmas."

Dave leaned forward, resting both elbows on the table. "I'm going to see the girls on Christmas morning. It's up to you whether it's at my house or yours. Pick! Or should I call my lawyer and take you back to court for violating the custody order? I bet the girls would not like you stressing over another custody fight on Christmas morning."

"I'll discuss it with Paul."

"Fine, you discuss with Paul. I expect to hear from you tomorrow with a final decision. Just to make it clear, there are only three acceptable answers. One, an invitation to come over Christmas Eve night and spend the night so I can be with my girls on Christmas morning. Two, call my lawyer. Or three, and the answer I would prefer, for me to come get the girls on the twenty-third or twenty-fourth."

"Fine!" Rebecca swallowed the rest of her drink, slammed the glass onto the bar, stood up and headed for the door.

"Aren't you going to stick around for dinner?"

She didn't even turn around. She just flipped him off over her shoulder.

Dave quickly pulled his wallet out and laid a ten-dollar bill on the table. He waved to Josie as he ran to follow Rebecca. This was just the lead-in, Rebecca, he thought. We aren't nearly through. He pulled the glove from his pocket as he exited and casually slipped it onto his hand.

Rebecca was about to get into her car. " Rebecca!" he shouted as he came out of the bar and jogged over to her car. To his amazement she actually stopped and turned to face him.

Seeing that she was going to wait for him, Dave slowed down and walked over to her.

"What do you want, Dave?"

"Listen," Dave said and put out his hand. "We were married for close to twenty years. I don't wanna fight. How 'bout we shake and part as friends?"

She never even glanced down at his hand. "Fine, whatever." She slapped her hand into his. Dave was sure the pin had gotten her.

"Ow!" she screamed a second later and pulled her hand away.

"What is it?" he asked and stepped forward, appearing concerned.

"Something stabbed me." She held her hand out and showed him the trickle of blood coming from the palm of her hand.

"Oh, that looks painful."

Even as he said it, Dave watched Rebecca's eyes glaze over and turn glassy. She fell back against the car. The blood on her hand, all but forgotten as she clutched her stomach and moaned.

"You okay, Becky?"

"I ... Oh, shit!"

"Beck? What's wrong?"

She was panting, trying to catch her breath as her hand slid down her shirt to her white, billowy skirt and over her pubic region. "Oh, fuck."

"What is it?"

She looked up at him. "I want you. Oh, fuck, I need you. Right now. Fuck me!" She pulled up her skirt, slid over a foot and started to lie back on the hood of the car.

"I've got a better idea," Dave said. Grabbing her left hand, he led her to his car. "I never did get into exhibitionism. I might try it sometime but not today. How about we go back to my place. It's only five minutes from here."

"Whatever. Let's just hurry," she said as he opened the car door for her and helped her in. He ran around, got in behind the wheel and started the car. "You sure you wanna do this, Beck? What about Paul?"

She was still panting and her hand was rubbing her clit through her skirt and panties. "I need it now. No time to wait for Paul. Hurry!"

Dave hid his smile and drove, stepping on the accelerator a little harder. Five minutes later he pulled in to a parking spot in front of his apartment building. Before he even had the engine off, Rebecca was out of the car and headed inside. Dave turned off the ignition, got his keys, and ran to catch up to her. He caught up to her at the apartment door. He quickly unlocked it and let her in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.